bob Reviews - Page 3

My experience

Much better than the old system, generally really happy with it.

Pros

Relatively easy to use, clear layout, good support team

Cons

Lack of options for shift patterns, still have a few problems occuring

Comfortable online HR

Pleasant. Helpful reminders made me provide more precise time logs as an now doing them more often so I actually remember and don't have to improvise.

Pros

Reminders and notifications. One of my hated tasks was filling in time sheets. Hibob has a nice interface for it and constantly reminds you to do it.

Cons

Some features are a bit unintuitive in how they are positioned in the menu. An example is taking some days of. To me a bit of time to navigate to the right interface. After a couple of uses it no longer is an issue.

HiBob largely does what it is supposed to do, but hasn't engaged our team as a useful platform

Pros

I like the ease of setup of new staff, as well as the intuitive nature of the user experience. I particularly like the ability to store employee documents on the platform.

Cons

I was really disappointed that the user survey and performance elements of the software were both limited and priced separately from the rest of the package. In a situation where these elements aren't part of the package, we have had to look elsewhere to solve these problems. That makes it likely that we will look into moving off HiBob when our contract is up.

Not too bad

I like it so far but I’m sure I’ll like it much better when I’m more used to it.

Pros

It’s a one stop shop for all your HR needs which is very nice and super convenient for our company.

Cons

It’s a little hard to find certain information if you’re not used to using the platform or if you don’t use it often.

This reviewer only left a rating