Bonfyre

Employee engagement management solution

Bonfyre Reviews

Christina T.

Leah N.

The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use.

Scott d.

Christina T.

At the time of using it, there are no new resources or different interaction formats.

Julia A.

Getting set up and on boarding all employees was a bit difficult.

Kerri W.

4.4

Review for Medtronic

Exceptional. We had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on-site for a live event & her assistance was so great for our group. Having on-site in person support is a huge selling point for us. In addition, we have had a couple of different points on contact within Bonfyre & ALL of them have been incredibly helpful, friendly & collaborative. They are extremely knowledgeable on the platform & have assisted in everything I have needed help with. I have never had a request denied, or a question left unanswered. The group is great to work with. The platform itself is great, but the file size limitation is a major complication.

Pros

The customer service experience was by far the best value. Having staff available to always help us & be so friendly & supportive was extremely beneficial to our group as first time users. I like that we can brand templates against Medtronic brand requirements & that Medtronic Administrators can essentially control the entire platform. Have a separate account for Admins was critical for security & PR reasons.

Cons

The size of files to upload. If a file is too big, we cannot download it to Bonfyre. This was actually such a major concern for us as our groups request access to large files & videos via Bonfyre. We put our Medtronic collateral & documents on the Bonfyre groups so they expect videos, recordings & other content to be posted there as well but unfortunately, we have to give them access to a second platform to receive it because the app did not hold files large enough for us to upload.

Connect quickly and securely

This has been an amazing introduction to our business. We have very good engagement overall. Some people use less than other but those who do see the value.

Pros

Quick and easy to set up and use. Increasing teams engagement

Cons

Nothing so far! I use daily to connect with teams

Great features but a little confusing to use!

I like Bonfyre a lot. It helps me collaborate with my team and stay on track when I'm struggling to get projects done, whether that's because I've run out of ideas or just need a fresh set of eyes on a project.

Pros

The collaborative feel to the system is great. It's literally like a one-stop-shop for communications within the company, whether its communications within an individual team about a specific topic or more broadly within the whole company about the roadmap for product development. It's nice being able to see where my whole team is at in terms of statuses on their projects at any given time, and it's also great that I can collaborate with my team regarding my own projects. As a writer, writer's block happens... unfortunately, but through using Bonfyre, my team can offer suggestions and feedback on projects to help me keep moving forward.

Cons

Because there are so many features, tabs, boards, polls, surveys, message boards... etc etc to look at, you can get a little lost in the system. When you first start using it, you almost need to leave yourself little bread crumbs. Our company offered a quick little 3-5 minute video where one of our sys admins recorded his screen as he created things in the system when we first got Bonfyre so that we could easily see how to use it. It takes some getting used to.

Great product!!!

Overall I love it! It is a wonderful way to stay in contact with other people within the organization.

Pros

We have many different branches across the country (especially the Midwest) but we don't always get to meet in person. Bonfyre allows us to be able to see each other without leaving our home branches. I have met new people and have been able to see some great things that others have done to make the branch experience just a little bit better.

Cons

I wish that you did not have such a short window to make edits. There was a post that I had made a while back, and someone mentioned later in the day that there was a typo. I had to delete the post and make a new one because it was out of the 3-5 minute window. Normally I would not have been discouraged by that, but it was a contest for the most likes on a post, so we lost some of our likes because of it. :(

Bonfyre Review

Being able to communicate quickly with the entire contact center has been valuable in our work from home environment. It's also great to have a platform we can share best practices, ask feedback, or even shed light on our personal life with our peers.

Pros

It connected my employees and I during system outages for better, more streamline communication and also on a more personal level allow us to share with 1 another.

Cons

The system does not consistently send notifications for each message even when notifications are set to frequent. We also do not have an audible alert on the website.

Bonfyre as a social work network

Pros

dynamic, easy to use, with instant, visual feedback and metrics where you can get great results

Cons

at the time of using it, there are no new resources or different interaction formats

Great, easy to use employee communication and engagement tool.

Pros

The experience is great and it makes connecting and communicating with employees fun and engaging, both at work, and during off work times, which really helps build internal relationships.

Cons

It's really more geared towards larger companies, but the free version can work great for smaller groups.

Great tool for communication

Pros

I really enjoy how we are able to set up multiple "Bonfyre" communities to better communicate across our multiple studio locations. The individual bonfyres to communicate studio specific information and a bonfyre for all employees across all studios/cities. The use of hashtags and buttons/announcements has been an incredible tool for us!

Cons

Like any new app/software, it takes a little time to learn all the buttons and actions.

It has helped with Communication and camaraderie between remote employees.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Connect your team with Bonfyre!

Pros

Take LinkedIn, mix with Facebook, stir in Instagram, and add your co-workers and company, and you get Bonfyre.

Cons

Bonfyre was not captivating to our company, for some reason. We tried to make it work for a long time, but people were not catching on. Maybe our company did not want to share their "work life" with others.

Excellent to create community

Pros

Easy to use and help the team to share best practices

Cons

I would like to upload "bigger" videos, thats all

Bonfyre is the future of work at Liyema Consulting

Challenges with getting people on board to use the system and data integrity .

Pros

Useability and operational functionality.

Cons

Nothing if i am honest. There was great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in assisting for this.

Great for building culture and sharing information within a company

Great for sharing information and engaging with remote employees

Pros

Our company is spread all over the country and Bonfyre helped us connect with remote employees during company activities, sharing news, etc.

Cons

Getting set up and on boarding all employees was a bit difficult

Bonfyre Social Media Platform Review

Experiece was good and would be interested to use in the future.

Pros

It was very user friendly, it did not get as much use as we hoped for.

Cons

No cons to describe as our team did not get to use it as much as we had wished.