Boxwood Job Board

Cloud-based job posting platform for businesses of all sizes

Boxwood Job Board Reviews

Pros

It is reliable, has a decent user interface, the server is reliable and delivers an all-around good user experience. I like that they include social features.

Peter D.

Robin D.

Wendy K.

Cons

It has been a little confusing when combined with our own organizational classified listings.

Kelly A.

As someone that hardly logs in to the admin side, it can be a little confusing to find things.

Dana F.

Sometimes it is difficult to comprehend the verbiage used in the reports.

Belinda R.

4.5

Boxwood Job Board

Pros

The customer service behind the Boxwood Job Board makes it easy to make changes, ask questions, or inquire about new features to add to the board. The team behind Boxwood is awesome. All of our job posters have an easy time posting jobs and the reporting feature behind the scenes is intuitive and user friendly to to navigate.

Cons

The user interface on the admin dashboard side is a little outdated and could look better - but the data is all there!

Good afternoon, Thank you for your review and kind words! We have shared your feedback with the career center development team since insight from platform users like you helps us to improve the product for everyone. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Boxwood/Naylor delivers a solid quality job board.

The job board is all about increasing revenue from my site visitors and I've worked with Boxwood for over a decade and find like them and trust them. I've been approached by their competitors with better deals then they offered me (at the time) and I value the way they've worked with me, their reliability, ethics and trustworthiness.

Pros

Cons

I find the company has been a bit of a lagger when it comes to market and technology opportunities. That might be because of the network I'm in -- associations -- being very conservative in adapting to change. But I think the product could have evolved to have more social features incorporated in the job board to get users much more engaged than simply searching jobs, applying for ones they like and --at best -- setting up alerts.

Hi Peter, Thank you for your thorough review, kind words, and feedback. We have shared your feedback with the career center development team since insight from platform users like you helps us to improve the product for everyone, specifically from your Cons section. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Basic job board that meets user needs

Good investment for the money - there is frequently no cost to implementing the job board as it is a revenue share model. Features and revenue share split seem to be on par with major competitors.

Pros

Basic job board functionality meets expectations. Company seems to be recommitted to innovation and is rolling out new ideas more frequently than in the past.

Cons

Back end administrator portal is dated and a little bit hard to figure out. No regular check-ins with an account manager to educate on new functionality or assist with problems as they arise (they are accommodating when requested, but there is no proactive outreach). Two organizations I work with use this and the contracts are written to be evergreen so existing clients are sort of forgotten as new features are released.

Hi Mollie, Thank you very much for your candid review! We have shared your feedback with our development team, specifically regarding the back end administrator portal, and your account manager. If you need anything in regards to your career center, please don't hesitate to let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Academy of Management Review of Boxwood Job Board

Boxwood's Job Board provides more transparency for us to make financial decisions while pulling the monetary information in a timely fashion. We can also run our statistics and/or export the data collected from the recruiters/job seekers more easily which has been a big win. In addition to the Job Board being a better product, the customer service provided by our client rep has been outstanding. She is very hands-on with introducing potential new revenue streams, timely with responses/requests, and has taken the time to get to know our end users so we never feel forgotten.

Pros

The ease of use as an admin has been refreshing. I run/export reports frequently so its great to have this resource at my fingertips. I've also been excited about the Career Fair option. We used it for the first time this year and minus a few bumps, this option was exactly what we needed to replace our manual process of table assignment.

Cons

Because we have multiple options for recruiters during our recruiting season (table, room, additional ads, upgrades, banners) not having a shopping cart for recruiters made the process cumbersome as they had to keep adding their credit card information to keep purchasing products. Recruiters need to access ads/career fair that ad agencies have posted on their behalf. Recruiters need to access their ad/CVs/scheduler during our career fair and this was not easily achievable if the agency placed the ad.

Hi Wendy, Thank you for your thorough and candid review. We have shared your feedback, highlighting on sections of the Cons section, with our development team since insight from platform users like you helps us to improve the product for everyone. Your kind words regarding your account manager and the customer service are greatly appreciated and have been passed on, as well. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Feedback for Boxwood Job Board

Overall customer service from Boxwood is exceptional. I personally have worked with them for the past 5 years and have always had nothing but pleasant experiences. They are always looking to help our association evolve in the rapidly changing healthcare environment.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and easy to navigate across the board. I can impersonate members of our association hassle free, and I always have every report available to pull statistics when needed.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to comprehend the verbiage used in the reports.

Hi Belinda, Thank you for your candid and kind feedback. We're so pleased to know that you have had a pleasant experience, year-over-year, for many years now. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Boxwood - Non Dues Revenue

I always get an immediate response from the Boxwood employees when asking for assistance with the board. Our company has never had a problem with Boxwood.

Pros

Prior to using this software, we were posting job openings in our magazine, but so many times, we could not meet the needs of our members as we were always a month ahead for our magazine to be sent out. So posting a job in November would not assist those wanting it posted for October.

Cons

Our members can post a job attaching their logo and/or sending the applicant directly to their human resource department. Our members may post a job for one month +.

Hi Janis, Thank you for your review. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Perfect Sofware

The job board added a great value to our company and members. It makes it one stop shop for our members. When they come to our website to look for information they will see they can post a job as well and it is a great value to us.

Pros

Easy to use. It is almost no work at the Clint end, everything is done by Representative team.

Cons

Everything they office works for us so I don't have anything that I don't like.

Hi Merikokeb, thank you so much for your glowing review of the Boxwood Job Board. I truly appreciate it and these are the kind of things that make working with associations like NHPCO so rewarding. I have enjoyed our time working together thus far and look forward to our continued partnership and continued growth in the years to come. Have a wonderful day!

User Friendly

Our Boxwood Job Board provides a value add that is easy to provide for our members. Through it, we are able to help our students find jobs and internships, members (and non-members) manage their careers with resources, and use it as a recruiting tool that helps demonstrate our commitment to their professional success.

Pros

Our Boxwood Job Board is very easy for us to manage and, most importantly, easy for our customers to engage with. They're constantly improving their product, and their service and support is outstanding.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything I like least about it.

Hi Salvador, Thank you for your kind words about the support team and for your review. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

The Reliable Job Board

The Boxwood job board has been a reliable source of non-dues revenue for my organization for over 10 years. Its pretty self sufficient and reliable.

Pros

I like that the Boxwood job board has been reliable for me for over 10 years. I started using it back in 2008 and I've never had a issue that I can recall that hindered my work.

Cons

The thing I like least would probably be the layout to the public but thats more of an aesthetic issue than a usage issue.

Hi Demond, Thank you for your review and positive feedback. We're so pleased to hear that the Boxwood Job Board has worked well for you and your team for so long. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Set It and Forget It

It is nice to have a Career Center for our members as it shows we are working for them. It is good PR. Even if the Career Center is not used a lot, it shows the membership that we are concerned for their career progress.

Pros

I do not have to be constantly watching over it. It is stable and needs little assistance once it is set up.

Cons

The cost to post jobs prevents it from being used much in our state, since there are free services that compete with it.

Hi Mark, Thank you for your candid feedback. Your account manager will be in touch with you shortly to review your pricing options since they're flexible. We look forward to finding a solution that best suits your needs. If we can help with anything else, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Simple Job Board

Only our membership is able to post their resume and employers are able to view them after they have submitted a job posting.

Pros

The ease in which an applicant can submit their resume and an employer can post their jobs.

Cons

I find it difficult to get a copy of a previous job posting. Customer service is super helpful and very responsive. They are an excellent department.

Hi Claudine, Thank you for your review and kind words regarding the customer service team. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Boxwood Job site review

Adequate, but could be much better with active support from boxwood

Pros

User friendly. Large installed base. Highly recommended.

Cons

Lack of support and keeping the software current. Marketing

Hi Keith, Thank you for your review. We have shared your feedback with the career center development team since insight from platform users like you helps us to improve the product for everyone. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Career Center

Using Boxwood has freed up staff time and increased revenues

Pros

Easy to use Great member benefit flexibility of job placement options

Cons

Our employers sometimes get confused

Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased to hear that your staff has saved time and your association has earned NDR while utilizing the Boxwood Job Board. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Easy to use, self sustaining, non-dues revenue

We are slowly trying to meet our member and profession needs with the Job Board.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It runs itself and we get profits with little work involved.

Cons

Sometimes the back end is hard to navigate, but customer service always jumps in to save the day.

Hi Paige, Thank you for your candid review and we're happy to hear that your association is earning NDR from the job board. We have shared your feedback with the career center development team regarding back end use since insight from platform users like you helps us to improve the product for everyone. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Satisfied customer

Pros

Ease of use and comprehensiveness of offerings

Cons

We don't really have problems or challenges with it

Hi Joe, Thank you for your review. We're pleased all is going well. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Job Board

Pros

We subscribe to the job board for non-dues revenue. This last check was great but the checks we received prior in the last year or so have been very disappointing. Our members don't have any problems using the board.

Cons

it is not producing the income we anticipated.

Hi Gingy, Thank you for your review. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Valuable partnership with Boxwood

The relationship with Boxwood has brought about a nice means of non-dues revenue to the Association, with limited work needed on our end. We've been pleased with the partnership and service that is provided to our membership.

Pros

Ease of Use Revenue share with the Association

Cons

No dislikes. It has been a valuable partnership.

Hi Jim, Thank you for your review and positive feedback. We're happy to hear that your association has had a pleasant experience with the Naylor team and Boxwood Job Board. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Boxwood Job Board

A combined effort for more options to deliver to our members has been achieved with little staff time.

Pros

It gives many options to the users for low cost and/or higher cost with additional features.

Cons

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that your staff has reached their goal with little time spent. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Longtime customer

Overall, I think Boxwood is awesome and I would absolutely recommend it.

Pros

It's very robust. There are a ton of great features for users and it's super easy to create promotional codes and offers for whatever you have going on.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with the software. Also, our rep quit and we didn't know about it, so I was trying to get this broken header image fixed for quite awhile and wondering why I didn't get any replies.

Hi Robin, Thank you for your feedback and review. We're sorry to hear about your account manager issue. If you run into issues like that again, please contact careersupport@naylor.com for immediate help; however, that shouldn't happen again. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Never Dull

The job board has come in handy for our association, both for members looking for jobs and those looking for employees!

Pros

I love that the job board is always being updated, it never seems to be out of date because they are on top of fixing bugs and updating the look!

Cons

Hi Dana, Thank you for your kind review and we're so pleased to hear that you have found value in the Boxwood Job Board for your members and employers. We have shared your feedback with the career center development team since insight from platform users like you helps us to improve the product for everyone. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Works Well for Us

We could not have a career center without a third party product and this one works very well for us.

Pros

The software is easy for the end user. We get absolutely no complaints and we have repeat users. Customer service is quick and pleasant.

Cons

I find the reporting not intuitive and I have to spend a lot of time experimenting to get what I want.

Hi Carolyn, Thank you for your review and note about the customer service. We have shared your feedback with the career center development team since insight from platform users like you helps us to improve the product for everyone. If there is anything we can do to help your association with their career center needs, please let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

Great Overall Job Board Experience for Our Members

Pros

The Academy's career center now provides a good member experience. It is a very good source of non-dues revenue for our niche organization.

Cons

I do not have any negative feedback about it.

Hi Amber, Thank you very much for your candid review! If you need anything in regards to your career center, please don't hesitate to let us know. The Naylor Career Center Team

As Administrator

Pros

Program was easy to set up onto our website for our members to use.

Cons

Have found no problems with or complaints from any of our members to using the software.

Hi Shirley, Thank you for your kind review. If anything is to change and you have any problems or complaints with the Naylor team or Boxwood Job Board, please let us know at your earliest convenience so that they can be addressed. The Naylor Career Center Team

Good experience

Pros

ease of use on the front end and back end

Cons

I can't think of anything at this time to indicate

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your review! If something comes up that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. The Naylor Career Center Team

Boxwood Delivers!

Pros

If you're operating a job board, Boxwood makes your life simple *and* easy! Boxwood gives firms of all sizes the ability to compete with the likes of Indeed, Monster, and LinkedIn - with more granular control and at a fraction of the cost!

Cons

We haven't found anything to dislike yet.

Hi Duncan, Thank you for your kind review of the Boxwood Job Board platform! If anything is to change and you run into any problems or issues with your career center, please let us know so that they can be addressed quickly. The Naylor Career Center Team