BrainCert Enterprise LMS Reviews

BrainCert Enterprise LMS

Cloud-based SaaS LMS for live and self-paced training online

BrainCert Enterprise LMS

Review Summary

Pros

I definitely recommend it,especially because it is a great value for money. You will more than love it, in fact you will get addicted to it.

Glynis B.

Read the full review
It comes with lots of Features and Functionalities. Ease of use and customer friendly interface helps us to ease our work.

Sumam J.

Read the full review

Cons

The reply to my questions is slow. This is frustrating because students are complaining about my college and the platform.

Glynis B.

Donna H.

Read the full review
It is sometimes confusing choosing between the different offerings and what they give (e-learning/LMS etc).

Lucy K.

4.3

Very easy to use

I was looking for an LMS with some specific features like live classes, Forum, chat and good costumer service with a reasonable price and I am very happy I found this one. One thing that I really like is that I can constantly chat with their costumer service and I can see if they read my messages or not which is really cool.

Pros

I am in the process of preparing my MVP and so far I like every thing ( I am relatively new to Braincert)

Good but a few hiccups

It is a good product, and I am happy I am using BrainCert. As with anything, there are things for improvements. When having difficulty with some of the BrainCert functions eg Tests, Assessor/admin roles and Virtual class recording I emailed support and skyped the person who sold me the product. The reply to my questions is slow. This is frustrating because students are complaining about my college...

Pros

Easy to use. The appearance of the platform, some of the functions. virtual class, however, read below Generally speaking, ​the students find​ it easier to use than the past platform from Wiziq

Cons

It can be a little too complexed in adding extra 'admin or assessor' as a role. Setting up the roles is easy however understanding each function of each part of the role needs to be explained better. The same for adding tests. In regards to the virtual class recording. It could be more streamlined. For example. When a virtual class is recorded it would be better for the recording to be assigned...

Value of Money

We are using only White board of braincert. Creating a class room and scheduling classes are very easy compared to the other boards. It never shows correct duration as well in the report. But coming to the online board it has several difficulties.

Pros

Cons

Many times it encounters technical difficulties like not able to upload files, file disappears, file appears only for attendee not for presenter or vise versa. Updated version is worse compared to previous version of braincert board

Hi Sumam! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "support@braincert.com" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

BrainCert Enterprise LMS review

It has made sharing videos and quizzing clients a breeze.

Pros

Being able to embed videos from a lot of different places and not being forced to pay for storage because our videos are hosted on Amazon AWS S3

Cons

At first the system had a lot of bugs, most of the promised features hot a wall. Subsequent updates and chats with support brought these bugs to their attention and now things are going way better and a lot easier to use. My least favorite thing is how slow the back end is. To get a list of users usually takes a full minute to load. Then entering each user to edit something takes just as long.

Hi Amar, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Real Estate School Review

Braincert customer service has been very helpful throughout the setup process as well as moving forward with using the program. They are very quick to respond. Overall we are very please with the ease of use and the features.

Pros

Tests were easy to create. Courses were easy to create. Video capability is a must for us and Braincert makes that possible.

Cons

Using the course completion certificate feature does not work for us because we have to issue custom certificates. Sometimes the program will boot out a student who is working in the platform.

Hi Marla, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Pleasantly Pleased by this LMS

Pros

Affordable LMS for small company Responsive customer service Have the ability to use Stripe or Paypal Easy to provide discount codes for courses

Cons

Would love the ability to arrange my course on my front page in the order I like. Would like to have folders that keep my files for organization purposes

Hi Michael, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Excellent customer service

I am using braincert for an online tutoring service

Pros

The customer service is outstanding. Anything you need is immediately addressed and for possible extra features that you may need, they take note and get back to you on a later date. I would super recommend them.

Cons

It needs a getting started tutorial because everything you need is there, but it's a little difficult to figure out what the first step is to getting started.

Ready to go live! a cloud based LMS platform with a ton of capabilities at a fraction of cost

Pros

I really like virtual classroom, courses platform with online testing capabilities. White labeling capabilities will allow enterprise clients to customize per their branding standards. Out-of-box platform utilization reporting capabilities are very powerful to track effectiveness of course offerings. Having worked on various bulky ERP/LMS systems, I am finding Braincert platform very powerful and a great buy for your organizations small scale as well as large scale LMS or training/testing needs.

Cons

many features are available out of box, curious to see which one is highly utilized by end users....

Best Platform for the price

Pros

It saves money and increases efficiency, It helps businesses work more easily with external parties and clients. It inspires innovation and enables you to share ideas.

Cons

Perhaps to add collaboration module to it. That way the product can add value to the users. Since collaboration is on the rise, users can use one product rather paying for different products.

BrainCert is an easy use and hassle free software

Pros

1. Easy to use and setup 2. Live video streaming is mostly uninterrupted 3. LMS has many features 4. Their testing platform is well devolved 5. Value for money

Cons

1. Their support team response needs to improve : Needs to be quick 2. Their support is not available on call. Often it takes 3-4 email conversation to make their team understand the issue.

This program saved me time and money for the company with easy to use technology!

Time and money saved for my company.

Pros

I like easily updating materials for my students/users, everyone has the MOST CURRENT information even after they leave my class. I also appreciate being able to receive reviews and monitor activities in the system dashboard. Documents can be set to download easily and make my students use of them more efficient. BrainCert is a great solution to a large manual I used to print and organize manually every month, now I can focus on necessary items one at a time rather than an entire manual. Our goal was to become a paperless digital training department and we were able to achieve this with BrainCert.

Cons

Some of the document formats, like a CSV file, do not play well with the content library. The size limitations for a Powerpoint are not always compatible with my presentations which contain large graphics therefore increasing sizes. However, because of the IT Staff at my company I've found workarounds for my issues.

Hi Addie, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

intuitive product with an appealing interface

My overall experience with BrainCert was positive, it helped us host and grade certification exams for our product effectively.

Pros

I enjoyed the BrainCert interface, it was comfortable to navigate and offered a fairly comprehensive collection of reporting tools. I liked how easy it was to learn to use, and the user design was a plus.

Cons

I wish that BrainCert had been easier to customize. It took a very long time for updates to be made that allowed me to edit templates sent to test takers (rather than editing every message individually to suit my business needs), and in general software updates did not seem to happen very frequently.

Best Service

With BrainCert, I was able to interact with my students virtually. I was even able to share and access course materials. Most importantly, the pricing for the services is second to none.

Pros

A very reliable service. There is always customer service representatives to assist your needs.

Cons

Sometimes the poor audio quality and the video being delayed.

Amazing support team

Pros

The software does everything we want it to. We can control the access of each user. What they can and can't do in virtual class room But what really makes me recommend Braincert is their support team. They are always available and are a real blessing. We had some teething problems and they would respond at the speed of light!

Cons

There is one feature that I would have liked them to have. I wanted a writing pad that would allow me to observe students write their essays. Something like Google doc. But they are rolling that out in Q4 this year.

Great product with optional bells and whistles!

I would definitely revisit this software application for future endeavors. Overall it met most of my needs, and was user friendly.

Pros

Although I did not end up purchasing this product, I did create and demo the type of exam I would have used through this vendor. Creating the exam was easy, and adding the features I needed was no problem at all. So I would say ease of use was a huge benefit of this software.

Cons

I really have no negative comments other than to say that a key feature I needed was not available within this software application. However, I must add that I looked at several different software applications to try and find one that met ALL my needs and none of them could.

Not Perfect, but the Best I Could Find Online

My overall experience is mixed. I think it has good things to offer, but the things that aren't quite working right are taking too much productivity time out of my work time.

Pros

Test set up was easy. There is a way to preview what your test takers are going to see.

Cons

The certificate creation was and still is not easy to navigate, and I still don't have a professional looking certificate that I can have sent to people when they complete the program. I have tried contacting the customer service center and have received spotty service and no real solutions. I have also had trouble inviting people to take tests because their email server saw it as spam. This resulted...

Hi Carrie! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "support@braincert.com" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Support tickets - take over 24 hours for response

Mixed - It would be really cool if tutor and student could enter the class in advance (10 minutes). But we have the basic version I think this is a feature of the more premium product

Pros

The class works and functionality is good

Cons

The ticket response in my experience is abysmal - If you have a problem you can wait 48 hours plus. 24 hours is a good response time for Braincert. It's clear the ticket is not handled by one person so the agent can respond with the same question more than once. If they have not understood the question or ask the same one twice then you can be the best part of a week to get action on the issue.

Amazing experience for teachers and students

Pros

The nice GUI, the multilingual option, the virtual classroom and all extensions make any course a modern learning experience. You don't need to hire programmers in order to fix bugs, the Braincert team is always there to solve any issue.

Cons

The course GUI is not totally responsive. The chat sometimes goes offline. Some words are in english.

Exceptional value for all of the functionality!!

Pros

Tremendous customer support. They took several items of feedback and either implemented changes or provided links to show me how to do what I wanted.

Cons

Still, a developing platform that could use a slightly cleaner LMS interface. Some tabs are not as easy to find, and messaging within a group isn't as easy as I'd like.

Recommendable Platform!

We analyzed this platform for its usefulness for our teams, price comparisons and technology usage and found it very effective. We were part of beta users group and we also compared this product with others.

Pros

-Good price -Good CS -Easy to use/setup -Passed our user tests -Advanced technology

Cons

Not many at this time...

Western NY PGA BrainCert Review

It has been a great experience and the product has been very beneficial for our PGA Section

Pros

Very easy to use and it was easy to roll out to our membership to sign-up.

Cons

Some of the back office office menus could be simpler and there are some repeat questions when setting up.

An educational platform that has thought of everything you need.

Pros

Easy to use, simple to configure, has thought about everything you need before you know you need it. And fabulous customer support.

Cons

Great enterprise solution for online learning system, flexibility and more

Pros

You have a full Learning System managed on the web. The options available and configuration are really great.

Cons

When you try to integrate or share a course to facebook it can't be done. Because facebook detects it as a malicious site.

The software does almost everything I need for our online school.

Pros

The software is easy to setup and learn. We had our complete curriculum online in a day. The interface helps direct you to the right place when needed.

Cons

The ability to customize the certificates is lacking an interface that would allow you to build a complete cert.

Brain Cert for online training

Pros

Ease of use, features are robust for the online learning environment. Online testing integration is very nice.

Cons

We are providing live training sessions therefore this software seemed too robust for what we need. Maybe in the future as our online classes grow we will need the features. I think it is a great idea and found it to be better and easier to use than other LMS softwares. Support was a little slow which I didn't like.