Brazen Reviews

Brazen

Virtual hiring event & online career fair solutions

Brazen

Genius

The benefits of Brazen are endless when it comes to recruitment, especially if you are using it for a large volume of openings. It’s usability is excellent and the speed in which you can conduct virtual interviews makes it the best of its kind!

Pros

Brazen brings a whole new level of genius to the field of recruiting. It’s ease of access is what I love most about it and I feel it is an essential tool for Recruiters and Hiring Managers alike! If you don’t utilize Brazen for virtual hiring, you are missing out!

Cons

Doesn’t work as well on Internet Explorer as opposed to Google Chrome!

Brazen is an easy tool to quickly chat with candidates online

Very good, an effective product.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to chat for short times and add time if you like, non-invasive, can direct candidates to apply, can add hiring managers to the chat room.

Cons

Sometimes if you have intermittent internet connectivity issues, you cannot chat and it can become confusing for the candidate.

Polk County Public Schools

AMAZING! From the begginning to now everything and every one at Brazen has been amazing.

Pros

How easy and user friendly it was to use. We were able to connect with candidates so quickly. Many staff members in our company use Brazen and every says how amazing and user friendly it is.

Cons

The price :( We wish every year was not so expensive.. uping the price every year is difficult on a non-profit company.

Great experience with Brazen

Pros

Easy to use and set up series of events weekly and monthly so we can connect with candidates. Easy to customize to our organizations needs and have had great success with hires from our hiring events with Brazen

Cons

Only feature I wish they had was to transfer a candidate to another representative. So a recruiter could screen first and then pass the qualified candidates over to the hiring managers.

Brazen Review

I have had a great experience with Brazen and would recommend the program.

Pros

I like how user friendly it is and very simple to understand and navigate.

Cons

It should be a bit smoother when it comes to virtual events as we have had some connectivity issues.

Campus Recruiter Review

Pros

The functionality of having invited users sign up and access the software on their own. This is less work for a recruiter setting up the event. Also the video capability is great and the ease of "picking up" candidates to chat with. The feedback form after every chat is also a great function and easy for a campus recruiter to pull.

Cons

Occasionally there are glitches to work out where a member of the recruiting team connects with another employee rather than a candidate. But overall these were one-offs and did not take away from the whole experience.

Nice Platform

Pros

In this unprecedented time having a virtual platform that you can customize to meet your own needs if invaluable.

Cons

Wish Brazen got more involved in marketing aspect in order to drive people to their client events. I also wish it was easier to share the events on social media. Most of this needs to be done manually which can limit outreach and participation

Great product for virtual job fairs, and with a few tweaks could be even better!

I think it's a great tool that could benefit from a few minor modifications for a better user experience, including the suggestions I mentioned above, as well as an easier way to toggle between multiple chats without losing text typed into a comment box, along with the ability to see the names and count of how many people are in the queue waiting to chat.

Pros

It's easy to use for communicating with potential job candidates.

Cons

Some features aren't immediately intuitive or easy to find, such as customizing automated greetings and form responses, as well as emailing candidates after a chat.

For small groups (maybe)

This could be a great solution to a covid problem. But it needs to be able to handle the load. Testing under load and testing security of the system are basic first steps to get it right. Not sure how long this has been on the market for but it gives the appearance of a new product. If its been around a while with the bugs it has... its not a great look

Pros

It has the bones of something that could be really good. The "booths", the timed session, the ability to write notes after an engagement. If used in conjunction with other systems (zoom, hangouts, teams) to take the load off the service it comes closer to a usable system.

Cons

It just doesn't work with numbers in the 700-900 mark. Theres lag to get in, features drop away (i.e. wait and queue length, even video chat glitches out), there are security concerns where a user profile other than your own is shown. Software support (for non-us?) was non-existent in the event period.

Hello and thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you find many Brazen features useful in streamlining your recruiting process! We apologize if you've experienced any lags in our platform. Brazen is a veteran in the virtual job fair space and one of the most stable platforms. However, we do know that from time to time, issues do arise. As Brazen grows, we are working on improving the experience for large events. We continue to increase event capacity and host many events with thousands of attendees without any issues. We hope you'll continue to use our platform and please reach out to our team if you need any assistance: https://support.brazenconnect.com/hc/en-us

American Airlines Conference/Job Fair Software

Great software system that the whole team fall in love with. It is very easy to use. Thanks.

Pros

Ability to have Coffee Chat. Marketing Assist helps to track candidates where there are coming from Career Fairs - Chat with candidates and different booth can be created by job and region Ability to have 300 booths Can get leads ahead of time Video for virtual event can be up to 20,000 mins Candidates can be seen ahead, filter resumes and can screen candidates based off of preregistration questions Can have up to 4 candidates at one time in a waiting room Can have one on one chats

Cons

Needs to have ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that can merge to Success Factors.

Brazen is a great resource!

Very happy with the product and glad we have been using it!

Pros

Brazen is a great tool to utilize for virtual events, which is the world we've been in for the past 7 months! The ease of setting up a virtual event is priceless! I appreciate their timeliness is upgrading their technology during COVID and being accessible.

Cons

There isn't anything I really disliked. As an administrator, I use it frequently to set up new users or change access and it's always been easy to use.

Good Resource When Marketed Well

I have learned that Brazen could be a great tool when it is marketed well. When we decide to hold a Brazen chat event, I have to post/include clear directions. So it's not extremely user-friendly.

Pros

I enjoy the easy connection with other people. We are looking to connect with candidates for jobs, so Brazen does make it much easier to do that.

Cons

For me, it's not incredibly easy to tell when I am signed in as a user and when I am a booth host. Having different views would be helpful.

Hello and thank you for your review! I'm so glad to hear that Brazen has helped you connect with candidates! We appreciate your feedback and suggestion to have different views for users and event hosts - we'll share that with our team. If you're having trouble marketing your events, we'd suggest installing our plugin on your website as well as checking out this article on how to successfully promote your event: https://www.brazen.com/resources/proven-examples-of-how-to-promote-virtual-recruiting-events

A solid option for virtual interviewing and networking

I was a representative in a booth, and I thought the product was a good stop-gap for virtual interviewing. It's hard to replace the interviewing and networking process to be entirely digital, and while I expect to return to in-person interviews and networking, I think there is a place for Brazen in the recruiting process.

Pros

I most liked the style of networking with the software. I was able to talk to many students and candidates in an efficient manner, and the ability to quickly rank and enter information after the interactions was useful. I also liked the ability to kick-off the conversation with an automatic message - that really helped me save time.

Cons

There were situations where I had given extended time to an interview candidate, and was not able to extend time again. This would have been good especially where there was nobody in the queue. It also would have been useful to see the number of people waiting in the queue. For the automatic chat response at the start of an interaction, I would also have liked to have several options saved in my profile, with the ability to select one based on the chat booth I'm in. It was a little annoying to have to type in an introductory paragraph every time I logged on.

Brazen Review

Pros

It is an easy way to communicate with potential candidates. Very effective in answering pre-interview questions.

Cons

When there are many people waiting, sometimes people leave their computer and miss their opportunity to chat. This would be better if people could pre-register for a time slot.

Want to make your day easier?? TRY THIS

Pros

This software helped our organization streamline our recruitment outreach process for vital positions within the organization. Brazen eliminates the complicated processes of setting up virtual chat rooms and the fear of technical issues and allows you to focus on what really matters... connecting with our prospective employees! Not to mention, Brazen is easy to use and we have only received rave reviews from our prospective candidates on the simplicity of joining our recruiting events.

Cons

Honestly, I have yet to find something wrong with the software... maybe that not enough people know about it!

User friendly and convenient way to connect

I use Brazen software regularly for virtual hiring events, and I appreciate the ease and convenience of being able to interact with candidates without leaving the office. The candidates are impressed with the platform as well.

Pros

Brazen software is easy to use for recruiters and candidates. The platform is visually appealing yet not overwhelming.

Cons

Candidates can join the conversation for more than one chat per session. In some cases, this prevents long wait times for people we haven't engaged with yet.

Great but Expensive

I attended one job fair using it and it was great.

Pros

It was easy to use. I like the break out rooms, time limit, and how many people could join.

Cons

It’s was to expensive. Especially since we only needed it for a minute.

great sw and functionality

Pros

user friendly and no issues from a technical perspective

Cons

no issues at all that I personally experienced

Brazen Software

We used Brazen this summer to interview and select teachers to hire in our district.

Pros

I like the ease of communicating with potential clients.

Cons

This product was not difficult to use; smooth transition were made easy and accessable.

Easy interviews in a time of COVID

I will admit I was hesitant and I am not a technological wizard. However, the training prepared me and the platform was very easy to move along and interact with applicants.

Pros

It was so easy to participate in virtual job fairs and not feel like I was wasting time. Even now I can go back and look at notes about people that I spoke to but didn't hire and consider for current positions.

Cons

I have not found anything that I would change yet!

Great Product!!

Pros

The platform is easy to use and user friendly. It worked well for our team's recruiting purposes and saved me a ton of time by not needing to go physically to college campuses.

Cons

N/A - great software. No issues on my end.

Great platform to invite candidates to chat

I have enjoyed using Brazen thus far. It's a great product.

Pros

I like the ability to schedule virtual job fairs

Cons

I don't like the screening method and the fact that it does not attract the best talent.

Cleveland Clinic

excellent every time I have used Brazen was simple and effortless to use. Has increased my candidate pipeline

Pros

easy to navigate and connect with candidates

Cons

no cons on this software at this time.

Great tool

I had a great experience and did not come across any negatives

Pros

Great tool, definitely helped streamline conducting virtual events

Cons

I did not find any negatives generally speaking

Great recruiting tool

Pros

I like the flexibility of interviewing candidates in an easily accessible virtual platform.

Cons

In addition to text/type communication, I would like to have a verbal/audio option for communication.