Brazen Reviews

Brazen

Virtual hiring event & online career fair solutions

Brazen

Amazing platform - highly recommend

Pros

Ease of Use Cost Reliability User Interface

Cons

New user training to get someone up to speed is a little confusing at times but ok

Great for Fairs

Pros

Ease of setting up. Ease of attending different booths during a fair

Cons

n/a - New admin so I am not sure the cons yet! :)

Recruitment with ease!

When we need to fill staff....Brazen makes it easy to recruit and bring in new team members.

Pros

Brazen makes it simple and intuitive to recruit and connect with potential candidates. My favorite part about this software is the UI.

Cons

I had no issues with this software....its operates brilliantly.

Excellent Software! Big impact on our recruiting efforts!

Virtual job fairs are new to our team (as they may be for most), but we found it very user friendly to both the recruiters and the candidates. Love the reporting features as well!

Pros

Ease of use, not only for the recruiters, but for the candidates. It's great that the candidates get to review so much information about our Company and the position we are recruiting for while they wait to join the chat!

Cons

There was nothing that I dislike about this software!

review

matching skills and available positions in this COVID environment allowing for a more focused effort on the interview process

Pros

Opportunity to have limited conversations to discuss matching skills and available positions in this COVID environment

Cons

not all the features are intuitive - cutting and pasting previous comments would possible benefit from a notepad where minor tweaks to previous responses could be made prior to uploading to the conversation

Works great!

Pros

Very clean tool, nice UI, simple set and navigation

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, on the whole it's great

advantages & disadvantages

Overall Brazen has a slight edge over other similar platforms that I have used.

Pros

Automatically connecting with candidates that come to booth/event to start private chat. This is a big advantage over another product that I use that does not have this feature.

Cons

Needs to allow for uploading common questions/answers ahead of time and carry over from event to event. I use another product through a government contract that does this and it makes things much easier.

Talent Acquistion Analyst Sr- Naval & Training Solutions

Average, time consuming

Pros

Helps to sign up and get the resumes to a larger group without a lot of paper

Cons

Very Manual, it doesn't easily up load resumes and you have a lot of manual correction to put in, which is time consuming at the fairs and you have to have a recruiter assigned to just handle that to keep booth moving.

Hello and thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that Brazen has helped streamline your hiring process. I'm sorry that you find the resume upload time to be cumbersome. If candidates are having issues uploading a resume, I'd recommend sending candidates a quick email prior to the event alerting them to the fact that they will need to upload a resume either at registration for the event or once they join. You can also make uploading a resume a requirement upon registration so that all the resumes will be uploaded before the event, saving time for you and your candidates.

Great Format

I am pleased with the program.

Pros

This software made distance interviews easy.

Cons

Only one person could interview the interviewee at a time, would have been nice to be able to have two or more interviewers at a time.

Brazen Review

It's definitely allowed us to easily hold virtual events with a relatively shallow learning curve.

Pros

It helps simplify our virtual event process and assists with metrics after the event.

Cons

I would like better tracking during the event, ability to see who is queued and what booth and things like that. I also wish there was a way to bulk edit booth information since a lot of the info in our booths are similar.

Great Platform for Interviews

Brazen made interviewing easy and the information provided on each candidate was very helpful in the interviewing process.

Pros

Ease of Use, Follow-up options, Candidate Information Provided

Cons

There was some confusion about availability of the interviewers.

Brazen Event

Overall, I did enjoy that Brazen provided the total contact list of everybody that was interested in the event. This allowed myself to do follow up with individuals that were interested in the job but did not attend the live event.

Pros

Its very easy to promote an event and navigate an event while its live. The easy to use chat boxes and follow up links for each candidate allows you to label each chat after its closed so you can look back at it after the event.

Cons

Would like to have the ability to have each chat in its own window so I do not have to click on the tab to change back and forth from each conversation. Would like to have the list of individuals registered beforehand so I can email blast them personally to try and engage more interest in the job or event.

Brazen Review - American Red Cross

We are greatful for the market we are trying to entice for our open positions. Brazen gives us the opportunity to cut out pre screens process and able to pinpoint candidates ready to hit the ground running.

Pros

IT is very user friendly. Allows me the opportunity to quickly look for key components of the applicant. The resume feature is a tremendous help.

Cons

Sometimes the connections are not always stable.

Virtual Recruitment

Overall, I have had a positive view of Brazen. Great platform

Pros

Brazen is an amazing platform that allows you to recruit virtually. You can host virtual career fairs. This has allowed us to build our brand throughout the nation virtually. We are able to chat with candidates who are attending from their homes, school, phone and more. We use it also to chat with active military

Cons

I do not have any cons. I have nothing but positive things to say about Brazen. Customer support team is great too

Thank you so much for the review! We agree that there are numerous reasons to use Brazen virtual career fairs (internal mobility, D&I, campus recruiting, experienced hires, military / veteran hiring). Seems like you use them for quite a few. Thanks for being a Brazen customer!

Great software!

Pros

I love how straightforward this is to use! A great way to connect with candidates.

Cons

Sometimes the notifications from the system would come through later or not at all, but overall it worked very well

Great Alternative to In-Person Discussions

Overall this is a great product to utilize in this time of pandemic. It allows for effective communication, clear access to credentials and ease of deciding next steps. I can see this eventually becoming a normal practice even without the pandemic.

Pros

I liked the ease of getting into a booth, communicating with our candidates, and being able to immediately see credentials and have after discussion notes.

Cons

The chat que needs to be looked at. My only issue is that I'd finish one discussion and the program would instantly put me into another chat with a new candidate. If I want to enter another chat, let me set the que myself or give me a 30 second timer to cancel. This will allow me to grab a drink water, take additional notes, and/or use the restroom.

Easy to use!

Great software! I would recommend this product/service to others.

Pros

I love the ease of use for both parties. I love that we can take notes and notes can be reviewed afterwards. I love the customization of events. I love that as recruiters we can create a profile for interviewees to look at.

Cons

Not sure if there was a training demo, but that would be great.

Helps Connect Job Seekers and Recruiters

I've had a positive experience on the occasions I've used Brazen. I've been able to

Pros

I like that I have been able to speak with various job seekers interested in Chenega MIOS, and made a personal connection that wouldn't have been possible otherwise

Cons

I think this is a great product however sometimes I have found it slightly confusion to navigate the job fairs.

Fast and Simple

I found this to be a useful tool. You can screen job candidates quickly.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to highlight real leads.

Cons

No picture of job candidates and no measure to indicate who might we waiting.

Simple Chatting

Great experience! Love the simplicity.

Pros

This is great because its simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't take a weeks worth of training to get an understanding of what it does. Great for virtual job fairs during this crazy time we are in. Also, the template feature is great!!

Cons

I would like to chat with more that 4 people at a time.

Brazen is candidate friendly

Pros

I like how user friendly this software is and the candidate experience it offers.

Cons

The largest challenge with this software is that it doesn't have the ability to integrate into our ATS.

Great Software to Take Recruiting to Next Level

The overall experience has been positive. With the health of citizens being a concern in the country right now, Brazen allows us to meet with candidates in a neutral setting to continue to be able to recruit for our business needs.

Pros

I really like the ease of use with this software. It is very user friendly, so I don't have to worry about candidates meeting me on there and having trouble accessing our events. I like the different options to check profiles, links, jobs, etc. It's broken up into appropriate sections that make running the event easy. Set up options are also plentiful so events can be customized to our needs.

Cons

I honestly have not run into anything that I like the least.

User Friendly

Pros

Once I learned how to use the Brazen platform engaging with the candidates was very easy.

Cons

I wish the chat boxes didn't expire/the user is required to extend the time for each chat. It would be more intuitive if the user could simply end the chat when the conversation was complete rather than being required to extend the time for each chat.

Brazen Review

Pros

I liked how I could use it from anywhere. I liked the save frequent responses feature and the follow feature. It also allowed me to go through more meeting sessions

Cons

It made connecting with my students a little more impersonal. Sometimes there wasn't enough time to be spend on each students.

Great way to find and screen possible candidates!

I enjoyed using Brazen. It is a great alternative when searching for potential candidates.

Pros

It was very user friendly and easy to use. It made meeting with potential candidates quick and efficient. It was a good system for deterring who was not a good fit and who we wanted more time with.

Cons

You could not see the person you were connecting with.