Brazen Reviews

Brazen

Virtual hiring event & online career fair solutions

Brazen

Brazen is the way to go!

Pros

The one thing I liked most about the software is its user-friendly technology.

Cons

There was nothing about the software that I did not like.

This is an amazing way to connect with potential candidates

I have loved it ever since using it!

Pros

The ability to communicate with potential candidates.

Cons

I don't have any complaints! it has been easy to use!

Fantastic Platform For New Virtual World

Fantastic experience. Have used other platforms to do similar events and Brazen has continued to exceed expectations.

Pros

The ability to quickly hop into a one on one video call makes the process second to none. If video capabilities are not available for one of the parties, voice calls are also available. Is a great way to have a conversation with an individual and not have to talk to a group as similar platforms require. Also the ability to go in and out of multiple rooms is invaluable.

Cons

The set up of the video took a minute to understand which was mainly internal restrictions rather than platform limitations. A quick help to fix may be a good idea!

Brazen - Great Tool in Virtual World

Recruiting service workers. Excellent online videos to explain how to use. Email or call to Brazen has always yielded quick, helpful results.

Pros

Easy to use. Set up booth. Chat with recruits. Download stats.

Cons

Haven't been able to use Brazen with visual chatting - only text. Would like this experience.

Brazen Review

Pros

The ability to video and text chat with students

Cons

The time limit that was allotted wasn't reasonable for that chat feature. Every chat that I had with a student we had to extend immediately because it takes them time to type out a response. I think the time limit needs to be increased for those messaging chats.

Megan Spectrum Review

Very satisfied.

Pros

Very easy to use, I trained all reps that came from Spectrum on the tool and had little to no questions once I went over the material

Cons

I am not an avid user, but I wish there was a video option integrated in Brazen (there may be, I am just not aware)

Brazen

Pros

We've been using Brazen for a few months now and overall it's a great tool for our virtual job fairs. We've found most of the features to be helpful.

Cons

It would be nice if we had the option to send a candidate to another representative for a chat.

My Review

Mostly positive especially compared to some of the other virtual recruitment sites and their disorganization.

Pros

I enjoy the UI the most. Simple, easy to figure out and not too complicated.

Cons

How difficult it is to message someone directly when now connected with them.

JS Brazen Review

My overall experience was great and given the times we are in and lots of things having to be virtual, I would definitely use it again.

Pros

I liked the ease of leaving and joining booths.

Cons

I did not like how you could only extend the meeting so many times before it will just automatically end the session.

Using Brazen

Overall my experience has been good with Brazen. Not major issues.

Pros

Brazen has really helped my team transition into working remotely and hosting hiring fairs virtually to help staff some of the programs that we support. It's straightforward in terms of use where you build an event, set up booths, and register for the event. You can also modify chat settings as well as duration of time for the event. We've used this platform several times over the summer.

Cons

Duplicating booths that could be managed on the user side (account owner) instead of contacting support.

Great option for virtual career fairs

It was easy to use and I felt like I was able to connect with talent easily.

Pros

It was very easy to use and I was able to find and follow up with the great candidates after.

Cons

I didn't have any issues with this software.

Brazen Virtual Job Fairs

Pros

Brazen is such an easy software to use. I hardly had to be trained on it as it is a simple tool that is very self explanatory for virtual job fairs. It is very convenient and provides candidate with a positive experience via chat. It also assists in building up your candidate pool of those that are interested in your job post. We have gotten several new hires a month due to Brazen Virtual Job Fairs.

Cons

The only thing are the chat times that I might not like but, I am fairly a new user and in time, I am sure that will get better.

A great way to have a virtual event!

I enjoyed using Brazen for a nurse hiring event. It was extremely user friendly and easy to navigate.

Pros

Brazen was VERY user friendly and worked great for our virtual event.

Cons

Nothing to speak of. This software was very easy to navigate and user friendly. ;)

Great way to reach candidates!

Pros

I really enjoy being able to go in and review the chat transcripts with candidates and send them to other colleagues who may be interested in that particular person.

Cons

Not being able to review who is currently active in the event.

So/So

Pros

The virtual connection to candidates. The saved login info.

Cons

The frequent technical issues. The navigation could use a little tweaking.

Hello and thank you for the review! I am sorry to hear that you had some technical issues. Overall, our customers tell us that Brazen is one of the most stable and consistent platforms on the market.

Online interview tool

We used this application for the first time to do a set of job interviews online. This system worked so well. We will consider using this furthermore.

Pros

This application is easy to manipulate. the buttons are really simplified so it was quite easy to switch from chat to a video call. Fortunately I did not have any system issue, but if there is an issue with a video chat, you can easily get back to a normal typing chat screen. That makes us really stress-free during the session.

Cons

I did not actually have an error, but my colleague reported some video issues.

Brazen's a Breeze

Pros

The software is very user friendly! I was able to chat with multiple people at one time without lag time.

Cons

If I had to pick one thing it might be the annoying timer but it is also helpful.

Julian's Review

I will for sure continue using Brazen

Pros

Brazen is very consumer friendly. I feel as though everything I do is in real time.

Cons

Sometimes I have an issue reading the font, but I do have bad eyes

Product Review

Pros

Liked how you could make yourself unavailable for chat if you needed to step away

Cons

Some of my collogues had difficulty accessing the chat room. Also, didn't like how you couldn't extend the time after you extended once.

Pros

we use Brazen as way to connect with potential applicants. It's an easy to use software for both parties with a great interface

Cons

so far I haven't had any issues with Brazen.

Brazen worked well

Brazen was very well suited for the college recruiting virtual environment

Pros

I liked this software as it seemed very seemless

Cons

Our project lead was not especially well versed in the use of this software, but i was only a momentary hiccup

Review of Brazen

So far using Brazen has allowed me to fill positions I wouldn't have been able to alone.

Pros

I really did enjoy using this to interview prospective employees. It was easy to use and I felt like I had maximum time to speak to the people and get to know them before setting up the in person interview.

Cons

I didn't feel as though their were any aspects I did not like.

Brazen Rocks!

Pros

Its User friendly, easy to use, and I love you can go back and see prior attendees and the chat logs

Cons

I use this twice a week and I cant find anything wrong with it.

Brazen makes it easy to shine!

Overall, my experience with Brazen has been very good! I have been able to get y message in front of many people with ease and I am sure it has helped me to attract some great individuals to my company.

Pros

I like the ability to choose rooms to invite people to present in. It makes it very easy to organize the event when I can add certain individuals to a Video room or Chat room or both!

Cons

The thing I liked he least was sometimes I had to leave and reenter the lobby to get my audio to work or the event. I would have liked to see a better troubleshooter!

Brazen Review

Used it for a hiring event and it was great. It was not hard to navigate through at all. Made my job easy

Pros

I liked the fact that it was very easy to use.

Cons

I liked everything about the software. I had no issues at all.