Breathe Logo

HR Software for effortless people admin | Breathe

Breathe Reviews - Page 2

Computer Hardware, 1,001-5,000 employees

Simple and functional

Pros

I used this tool prior my current employment and I can say it's very helpful if you have a small business and need track the time of you employees. It's a very functional tool, easy to manage and perfect fit for the first stage of your documentation.

Cons

I use it for a short period but didn't find any cons at that moment. Like I said, is perfect for a small business.

RH

Richard H.

51-200 employees

Pleasant to use HR Software with a few neat extra features.

It has very straightforward holiday management that has allowed me to properly plan my year

Pros

The ability to check the entire companies holiday dates so I can plan tasks around when people are actually in.

Cons

It is quite dull to look at and use, it feels like a program from about 7-8 years ago despite actually being a very modern package.

Thank you so much for your review Richard

SF

Sam Francis

A great solution with a price to match

For years I have needed to use a system like BreathHR. As a smaller business, I could not justify paying the price of some of these all encompassing solutions. My back office systems did everything I needed apart from manage my HR side. For a small monthly payment, I now have the perfect system for my needs. I have been very impressed with the product and the technical support. Being able to use the free trial first was perfect but it was a no brainer for me to just sign up!

Pros

The cost is within budge. The system is easy to us for my team and for me and it has taken days of my life through the simple administration.

Cons

It doesn't do payroll but I can live with that.

CE

Christine Edens

Great product, great price

We have been using BreatheHR for about 5 months now and are completely happy with the system. It is easy to use - I never get queries from employees, and is a fantastic price. I have seen my previous employers spend up to £50k on fancy systems, that too cumbersome, with many features left unused. BreatheHR is nice and simple and covers the vast majority of our requirements.

Pros

* price * constant improvement & development * good customer service * easy to use * easy to implement

Cons

If you're lookign for an all singing, all dancing HR system which includes recruitment, payroll, training etc then this product isn't for you.

CF

Cole F.

Printing, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

A great HR service for tracking holiday

Pros

You can see a calendar that shows holiday for everyone in the company. This makes it easy to know who is off in any given week. Leave requests are easy and have to be approved by a manager.

Cons

The courses and files sections are complicated to use.

tn

tabitha n.

Philanthropy, 11-50 employees

Excellent

Pros

Free for Charity, allows Holiday and leave to be calculated in hours and flexes for part time shift pattern workers.

Cons

I am finding the adding of each shift pattern quite time consuming. I also find it frustrating that the recruitment section does not seem to tell you an overview of how to use it, but you almost have to post something to work it out. I am sure there are instructions somewhere, but yet to find it.

LA

Laura A.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Very User Friendly

Breathe has been recently implemented within our business and has made our HR process an easier area to deal with.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate round, it is also very simple to book holidays.

Cons

The format on some of the older internet tools (for example internet explorer) can cause the forms to not load correctly. Perfect on all other internet platforms.

Laura, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate people taking the time to say what they like, as well as areas that may not be quite perfect right now. We take all feedback on board and we will be looking at the issue on Internet explorer as soon as we can. Thanks again. All the best Carl

gc

gregory chauvet

It saved us so much time

We are a small company and cant afford an HR person, since we use BreatheHR, the admin team saved so much time and resources keeping all employee data online, + employee retention and satisfaction has dramatically increased = great effect on our customer service!

Pros

Superbe customer service, constant updates and sweet prices

Cons

No ‘variable hours’ recording function that allows you to enter hours worked on an hourly, weekly or monthly basis.

CD

Caryn D.

Farming, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy Software

Pros

support staff is great- very helpful, easy to get a hold of. program integrates well with our other databases

Cons

Initial training to get the ball rolling, but then it gets easier from there, may not meet the specific needs

Natasha H.

Making HR a breeze

Using Breathe has made managing the logistics of sick time and vacations very easy and all of the other features like Kudos and document sharing are a bonus!

Cons

Thank you so much for your comments Natasha.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great so far!

Really easy to use - great platform! Would recommend for a smaller scale business and scale up within breathe as your business scales.

Pros

Easy to view profiles, manage time off, leave, training & performance etc.

Cons

Doesn't have all the features we're looking for at the moment so we do have to integrate with another

AL