Bridge Reviews

LMS, Performance Management, & Peer-Peer Video Learning

Bridge LMS is a winner!

When our group decided to produce an education program we had certain criteria which we knew would be a must for the LMS we would ultimately select. There are an overwhelming number of possibilities and pricing is all over the map. We settled on Bridge as it checked all the necessary boxes. Response from the staff at Bridge was quick and every question was answered to our satisfaction. What we didn't realize initially was that support was going to be such an important part of the LMS selection. Bridge support has been with us every step of the way. Our project will be done soon. I would highly recommend the Bridge LMS platform!

Pros

Bridge is professional and functional and will provide easy updates as needed in the future.

Cons

No negative comments regarding Bridge.

We appreciate your trust, and we¿ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Bridge has made learning easier for our company

We have been using Bridge for 4 months to train independent sales agents for our company. Being geographically disparate, we needed an easy to use, cloud- hosted platform that allows us to ensure every single sales agent has the exact same baseline of knowledge. We leverage programs as REQUIRED tasks for every learner and then a robust learning library to provide even more education. The intuitive...

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to review Bridge! We are glad to know you enjoying it. You are smarter people doing smarter things!

LMS

Pros

The ease of use for an admin and the learner

Cons

Wish there were folders in the author library so it was easier to sort

Hello Julye, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit new feature ideas. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Bridge puts training in the employees' hands

No more mind-numbing, employer-required training. With Bridge, you're able to complete mandatory trainings on your own time, at your own pace.

Pros

Last week I had to complete our institution's safe hire training to serve on a hiring committee. I was able to complete my entire training on my own time in Bridge, which took me around a half hour. The last time I did this training, I had to sign up for a scheduled in-person training, and then sit through a mind-numbing rehearsal of repeated information. I also had to endure other employee's questions that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Bridge removed all that monotony, and it was wonderful.

Cons

I wish there was more interactivity on the part of the end-user. It seems to be just a consumable product for the end-user; i.e. read, remember, take a short quiz, and you're done. Though, there is the option to comment. It's decent, but it's rare that other employees would be in the system at the same time to interact with them.

Bridge

I really liked it when I had the opportunity to use it. Since my company merged, less focus has been put on the internal knowledge programs. But I believe once the waters settle, we will get back into the internal knowledge programs.

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. I like learning from the cartoons and it simplifies sections of interest.

Cons

Sometimes the classes on my bridge account are not offered. This is more of a personal work problem than the software itself because my company hasn't paid for that particular subscription.

Hello Rachel, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

An LMS created for the end user.

They are really great, and have a modern take on learning, career development, and performance tracking. I think at least a demo from them is worth ANY company's time.

Pros

It is simple to use, has beautiful design, and includes functional and groundbreaking features to cover the expanse of employee progression. It can be administrated by a much smaller team, and has the most amazing training tool ever created, called "Practice".

Cons

Some of our data integration is a little messy, and required significant work-arounds to develop. Other than that, they are ideal for our business.

Bridge Software Review

Pros

I really like the versatility of this software, it is very convenient to use. I can open it any available type of media I have and the functionality is easy to control.

Cons

At first, I found it difficult since it has a customization option. But as time pass, I love how versatile this software. Good Job!

The LMS is easy to implement and use.

Pros

The ease of use for the authors and admins is a huge plus. The users enjoy it, and it has been simple for them to learn. They like having the information at their fingertips, and it is so easy to use that they have adopted very quickly. The support team for implementation was great, and the continuing support team is phenomenal. Whenever I have a problem or question, there is great documentation to reference, and if I can't find documentation for it, there is a great support team available on Chat. They have been helpful in solving problems and in consistently following up when needed.

Cons

Short notes from an administrator

Meets our requirements for publishing customer training, very good support, easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use as an administrator and as a user, nice interface.

Cons

Resetting user in program, import function could be better.

Hello Anders, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for your team! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Using Bridge to Scale Training to Customers

Pros

We love the simplicity of the interface and the ease of use. Bridge is very intuitive.

Cons

Our use case of this platform is a little different from the way it was intended. We don't use it for corporate training, but rather to train our customers on the use of our software. Our customers are educators who need clock hours to advance in their career and document their PD. Bridge generates certificates, but they are not customizable. I wish Bridge would automatically generate certificates that that include the number of clock hours and a signature from the trainers.

It's great because it's simple, but can be clunky sometimes, otherwise it's great

Pros

Okay here's the thing about this software, it's the kind of software that you really need when you need it, but otherwise it just sits there

Cons

I don't really like that it's clunky and slow at times, but this is complex software and so I can understand.

The Best Value LMS on the Market

After shopping around for months I landed on Bridge. In dealing with a VERY knowledgeable sales staff it made an easy decision to go with Bridge. For the money there was no other LMS that came even close to what we received with Bridge. Their implementation and training teams are second to none and insured a successful roll out to over 10,000 users.

Pros

Ease of use and managment. Has a great question builder built righ into the platform that helps cut out Captivate usage when not needed. Also has a lot of extra features you don't get with other LMSs.

Cons

Can't think of one con.

Bridge by Instructure - Non-profit Sector Review

Fantastic from sales pitch, to sandbox, contract process, training, customer support and implementation.

Pros

Intuitive UI, simplicity for authoring courses and enrolling users, relevant student reporting, great training and customer support.

Cons

CSV based group user management - would prefer to have this built in to the web site itself rather than having to do so via CSV import

Bridge is taking the industry by storm!

My favorite part about Bridge is their customer service. Best customer service I have ever received with any software! Online chat support is top notch. They own every problem and solve most in a matter of minutes. Bridge has many great features. Pros- Customer Service is fantastic! It's easy to learn From an Admin perspective, it is simple and fast From the learner perspective, it is easy...

Cons

Thank you for your review of our product and services.

Bridge is more than a Bridge!

Pros

The software is easy to use and very intuitive. It bridge's a gap for employees to help them become smarter, better informed and more productive.

Cons

They are so much better than just a year ago. new features and updates are being updated all the time. They are headed in the right direction and seem to read our minds on what is needed next.

Manager of Education Programs

Bridge is a wonderful LMS for an organizations looking to certify employees and members. We gained the most from Bridge once we were "bridged" over to their education based LMS, Canvas. Canvas has all the simplicity of Bridge but is now able to support our students and members that are enrolled in our education courses.

Pros

Simplicity and clean layout

Cons

The lack of comprehensive grading capabilities.

Easy to use and saves time

Time-saving. Automation of user management functions. Quick answers from customer service.

Pros

Automate your user management functions by connecting Bridge with your HRIS. Author and publish quality courses in virtually no time at all. Some of the best customer service available. The value is worth the cost.

Cons

Bridge is a fairly new product and some additional administrative features would be nice, but the product is always getting improvements made to it.

Bridge learning is LMS at it's best!

Ease of use, integration, simplicity, robust reporting

Pros

This software is so easy to use and the functionality is great. Not only is it easy to administer learning, but it's incredibly easy for learners to access and use the software. What I like most about this software is the modern look and feel of the platform.

Cons

The dashboard can be a bit confusing at times for the learners, so that requires a little bit of assistance.

Bridge is great for large teams

Learned a lot through the courses I have taken and I love that it is standardized across my org so perfectly.

Pros

I love how Bridge will track progress so seamlessly and save where you are at in any given course. The UI is clean and user-friendly so I give it an overall thumbs up.

Cons

At times I would be asked to repeat a step in a course that was already passed. This may have been a user error on my part.

Hello Hayden, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good solution for your team over at Lucid! If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. Also, we recently released an E-Book: The 10 Essentials For Winning Employee Development. Check it out here: https://www.getbridge.com/pdf/ebook-future-of-work-10-essentials-winning-employee-development.pdf

Bridge LMS

Instructure (Bridge) does a great job helping with the implementation process. Every question was answered, and they went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed. If anything, they _over_communicated!

Pros

Very simple and easy to use.

Cons

Lacking some features that I really would like to have, but almost all of them are on the development plan for this year.

Thank you for your review of our product and services.

Review of demo

At this point I have only demo'd the product, but the Bridge system seems very easy to navigate and work in.

Pros

Simple and easy to maneuver through. I feel end users would be able to learn the system very easily.

Cons

Bridge is new and there is some functionality not there yet. I think this functionality would be developed in the future, I just don't know what their time frames are like.

Reviewing Bridge Software

Pros

An awesome software to use. I can view it through the mobile phone which I can view anytime and anywhere.

Cons

Maybe the dashboard looks complex for a beginner but I know that on the future update, it will be fixed.

Don't expect a response.

Pros

Bridge has a great interface and is designed with an easy to use interface; presenting you with the most relevant information as you need it.

Cons

The people who are responsible for selling Bridge LMS are incredibly unreliable; two weeks later and multiple emails for a demo to be set up and no response, even after one positive video meeting with an ex-employee of theirs, now it seems that they're ignoring my emails; it makes you wonder what level of support you would get after signing a contract.

Education Program

Bridge has given a new experience for our program, very easy to create and easy to use. However, surveys and quizzes need improvement as they are very limited and have many clicks .

Pros

Initiative and easy to become familiar with how to Author content.

Cons

some functionalities are still very limited, especially on creating surveys and quizzes.

Bridge Review

Pros

I like that Bridge keeps all our training results in one place.

Cons

I don't like that you can't tab between fields, and you can build your own reports.

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!