BrightMove Reviews

4.29/5 (282 reviews)

Linda Hertz

With them since their beginning in 2005! Awesome customer service and yearly new product launches!

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Very easy to use BrightMove continues to add new functionality to their software each year and has kept our firm first and forefront by maximizing the social media aspects of our job posts (compatibility with LinkedIn, Indeed, Twitter, FaceBook, Zip Recruiter and more). Their customer service is not only excellent, but readily available when needed, as well as responsive (which is why we selected BrightMove all those year ago after evaluating all the other choices. They were the only ones at that time that offered a cloud based platform and that leading edge has remained throughout the past 13 years of use. Auto-parcing a resume from Outlook or any other email service directly to the job, as well as direct candidate application features from our website and the ability to add customizable auto-pre-screens a nice feature.

Marlayna Morgan

Brightmove is great for startups.

Reviewed 2016-07-06
Review Source: Software Advice

The vendor has excellent customer service. The product provided is decent for the price you pay. The functionality makes it easy to train new employees on. Searches are easy to maneuver and the customization for this system is very flexible. I would recommend this to a start up company.

Scott MacIntire

I love using BrightMove

Reviewed 2018-06-25
Review Source: Software Advice

The only reason I rate BrightMove as 4 Stars instead of 5 Stars (and 9 instead of a 10) is because I don't believe there is a perfect system for everyone.Having worked in Recruiting / Hiring since 1993, I have used lots of systems over the years and can confidently say BrightMove is my favorite system. I think it is very intuitive and easy-to-navigate. And if-when I am ever not sure how to do something, I can find an answer to my question fairly easily on my own or by contacting a Customer Support person in the U.S. who is easy to understand (instead of someone overseas who has a thick accent and makes me repeat everthing multiple times).

Anonymous

I have used BrightMove for almost four years and it has been a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 2018-07-12

The customer service is excellent the software is very user friendly. The software is very easy to use and to navigate around. The reporting is easy to read and very useful when we have to present data to our clients. The customer service is excellent and they are always willing to listen to our concerns.

Sarah Pringle

Very useful tool if populated and maintained properly.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

There are several features that I really appreciate: 1. The ability to source candidates through searching their whole profile, not just their resumes. 2. The ability to connect candidates to opportunities that they have been submitted to and track all communications and submission workflow 3. That applicants have self serve ability to apply to roles, update availability and resume, etc. It's very user-friendly and you can ask for support and get real-time support without calling. I also LOVE the resume parsing feature and the fact that you can request additional features/functionality.

Sheena Hornbaker

Excellent recruiting database to organize recruiting process for both small & large staffing teams

Reviewed 2018-03-23

My company needed an easy to use software that would provide us with the functions needed to make the staffing process run smoothly and kept track of each step of the hiring process well documented and professional. This software is definitely that and more.It's easy to use and navigate through. My company doesn't use it for near as many functions as it has which is great if we ever need to expand our use for it.

Lisa Leifheit

We use this software daily to manage applicants and record activities

Reviewed 2017-06-09

You can easily parse resumes and create profiles. We have a chrome extension added to this site (Text Recruit) that allows us to text from Brightmove and stores the conversation history that is super helpful. It would be great if Brightmove had similar built in features without having to manage a separate software.

Anonymous

Easy to navigate, source candidates, great feed to recruiting sites with no additional fees.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

See review submittedThe feature I like the most is the feed to additional sites with no additional charges. Brightmove posts positions to Indeed, Simply Hired, Glassdoor and Zip Recruiter. Very easy to look for candidates if someone calls, provides space to write screen notes, can source candidates within data base with key words. Also, I like to export reports into excel from this application.

June Burchfield - LION

Great software that's affordable and customizable.

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Easy to start, easy to learn to use, and limitless options to customize yourself.Great value for the monthly cost. Fields are easily customizable along with processes. Integrates with email and has an internal job board posting that is connected to probably 100 social media/external sites. Resume parser is one of the best out there. Easy and even has a Chrome Extension for LinkedIn. Dashboard is easy to navigate and customize.

Rod deMontmorency

Amazing tool for Recruiting/Staffing , Executive Search, HR and Corp Talent professionals!

Reviewed 2017-10-16

Streamlining of processes, ease of use, efficiency of search functions, more effective at daily task at hand! The name Brightmove is not as well recognized when I recommend it. Probably just as well that more of my competitors have not found this tool. Functionality, search capability, feature request are just a few of the positives. This product will make you more effective, more efficient and truly more capable at whichever side of the Placement, Staffing and /or Hiring side of the employment equation you reside. I have used many of the well known and top rated products in 20+ years of both Search and Corp Talent Acquisition. Brightmove belongs at the top of the list!

Michelle Hackmann

Bright Move is easy to use

Reviewed 2017-02-22

BrightMove is very easy to use and helps to streamline my process. The customer support live chat feature is wonderful, and allows me to continue to work instead of staying on the phone with a customer service rep. There are a couple of features that I would like to see come back (hourglass resume function, being able to print out placement details). Overall it works very well for my recruiting needs. User friendly, bright move chat feature

Anonymous

Best customer service of any SaaS platform I've used for business, most robust ATS for the money.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

There are a few fields that can't be customized. The comments field is required which means you have to type a character in to save your activity. Only one sales person can be assigned to a job which is difficult when you have 2+ people working on an opportunity.Brightmove is intuitive enough that it allows new employees to get up to speed quickly without hours of training and is customizable so that we can use it in a way that meets our needs.

Michelle Hackmann

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed 2018-03-23

I love the ease of use. The platform is very easy to understand and user friendly. I like the customer service options as well.

LAUREN SCHMIDT

Brightmove is efficient and user friendly.

Reviewed 2017-06-07

efficiency, accuracy, and transparency The transparency and efficiency BM provides. I am able to accurately do my job thanks to this system.

Julie Wagner

this is the best resume/client database around. so easy to use and submit to clients.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

it is our resume database, client and job database, we post our jobs from here, and use it to submit candidates to clients with it.it is so easy to use, and for a small company very cost effective. the customer service is top notch.

Morgan Walden

Brightmove Review 2017

Reviewed 2017-02-21

I have had a great experience with the customer support team lately. They have been responsive and worked hard to resolve my issuesReporting abilities, easy to load candidates into

Stefan Levy

Good stuff. Great support. Kind and responsive and patient. Regular enhancements. Fast.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

reach a lot of people . Mass mail allows me to reach out to a lot of people. Search engine is quick. When I call with a problem they respond and help me. Learning tools are available.

Howie Kutcher

Review of Brightmove by Kutcher Tax Careers

Reviewed 2017-04-03

Am a long-time user of Brightmove and am always satisfied. Have used another ATS and this one is superior. I can run and ad at anytime which has helped me make placements. The Brightmatch feature is a winner! (1) Easy to use (2) Can run ads through ATS--so don't have to pay separately (3) Friendly and knowledgable staff (4) Brightmatch feature is a winner

Alvina Chan

Overall good experience, but would of like the via chat back!

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Searching for certain items are pretty easy. I could easily search an applicant through their name of the position they have applied for before.

Morgan Walden

Brightmove 2017

Reviewed 2017-04-14

Overall, I have worked with this ATS for the past 7 years and have found it useful and easy to learn, teach and use. Easy to learn and navigate.

belma alic

Great software- easy to use and

Reviewed 2017-10-05

What I like most about the software is being able to figure out new tools and functions so easily. The system is very user friendly and the support staff is always available to help out when needed!

Stan Blackwell

But it and use it

Reviewed 2016-06-30

I have setup up Recruiting Process for multiple companies and the one ATS that I have used in doing this is Bright Move. BM covers every aspect of tracking Candidates, Programs and Vacancy Positions. It's easy to navigate and if you do have an issue the Technical Staff will walk every step with you. Bright Move is reasonably price and does everything and more than the bigger ATS Systems. It's easy to navigate

Tracy Wadyko

Love it

Reviewed 2018-04-03

User Friendly!Easy to use - I find it easy to train someone on this software as well - I have also gotten a hold of my best friend who owns a staffing company to take a look at your software -

Anonymous

I've used a few recruiting tools, and Brightmove just keeps getting better.

Reviewed 2018-04-04

easy to track info and fill more jobs, there are some features tat I don't need, but they don't get in the way. the customer service is excellent and very responsive. even though I don't need it very frequently, they are great to work with

Sam Tupper

Lots of customization available. Makes for easy reporting and tracking.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Able to customize my reporting function. I really like the ability to pull data from a bunch of different angles.