BrightMove Logo

BrightMove

Applicant tracking system for the staffing industry

BrightMove Reviews - Page 3

ls

lauren s.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Great experience

I have had a great experience with Brightmove, it is user friendly, transparent, and east to navigate.

Pros

easy to navigate

Cons

could have more functions

Thank you for the review, Lauren. I noticed that you suggested BrightMove can use more functions - and I want to make sure you are aware of our new feature request tool in the help section. You can suggest a new feature, and you can also see what other users have suggested, and vote for the features you like the most. We review these weekly, and the requests with the most votes get added to the development queue. Thanks again!

51-200 employees

My overall experience with Brightmove is satisfying, they recently improve a lot.

It help us a lot on our day to day work.

Pros

Easy to use, excellent customer service, new Gmail integration, new ad-hoc report, good reporting tools,

Cons

The limited configuration for users in the dashboard, the ad-hoc reports need to be improved all user-defined fields should be available to create a report.

Eric L.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

BrightMove is a flexible ATS that continues to grow

Pros

Love the flexibility that we get with BrightMove. Anything we are looking to do or add to the system, they work with us on getting setup and implemented. The support team is awesome!

Cons

There aren't any cons that I can think of when using BrightMove.

JC

J. C.

Very intuitive. When I've had an issue, the live chat provides quick resolution.

Pros

Great value for functionality. Easy to use, integrated well with our careers site and the customer support is amazing.

Cons

Custom report function can take time and will cost a little. Most of the reports are available but if custom report needed, will incur time and cost.

MH

Michelle H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

BrightMove is easy to use

BrightMove is very easy to use and helps to streamline my process. The customer support live chat feature is wonderful and allows me to continue to work instead of staying on the phone with a customer service rep. There are a couple of features that I would like to see come back (hourglass resume function, being able to print out placement details). Overall it works very well for my recruiting needs.

Pros

Customer support chat feature, ease of use

Cons

New update has some bugs, took away some good features

Scott C.

Hospital & Health Care,

Great product - easy to use

Pros

Ease of use. Very little training needed for everyday tasks. Candidate submitting, job building etc can be done in no time.

Cons

Reporting - all reporting can be done, training could be better. While reporting functionality is there, it is not easy to locate on your own.

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We hope you are enjoying the new reporting features that were made available due to customer feedback like yours.

SH

Savannah H.

Brightmove Review

Pros

It makes doing our job and finding the right candidates for the job much easier! Brightmove puts all of our information in one place- my favorite feature is the parse resume- it is so easy! The functionality of this site is great.

Eric L.

51-200 employees

Easy to use ATS system with good functionality

Pros

BrightMove is a user friendly ATS system that allows recruiters to browse through candidates and requisitions with ease. Custom solutions and tools are available by reaching out to their support team.

Cons

Resolutions to ATS issues may take a little longer than usual to resolve. However, the support team keeps you notified of each step of the process and the expected resolution times.

DL

Daniel L.

Quality Recruiting

It seems to be quite helpful was a tracking system and has several categories for recruitment. It allows for me to have the ease of several notations based on areas we find important.

Pros

Ease of use with several data options. I like the category portals and the candidate evaluation format. The options are passable.

Cons

Takes a while to get used to the format. It could use more precise categories and seems to be a bit vague.

Daniel, Thanks for the positive review. We're always looking to improve our user experience and will use your feedback to improve the platform.

CC

Christina C.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Great software!

Pros

Ease of use, nice to be able to use more than one login on the account for multi person use in a business, very organized.

Cons

Sometimes things are difficult to find- ways to edit certain parts of the site need to be a bit easier.

DM

Drew M.

Brightmove Review

Pros

Ease of use. I have worked with other CRM tools and this by far is the easiest to use and never crashes.

Cons

If there was a way to automatically combine duplicate profiles, I would say this CRM would be flawless.

Susan J.

11-50 employees

Great ATS.!!!

Pros

Great program to post jobs and manage candidates. I like the ability to rate candidates and post jobs to multiple sites.

Cons

Definitely would like the ability to connect the program to Outlook to email candidates. Currently, I have to jump out of BrightMove to send emails.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Please be sure to ask support about our Exchange email integration.

ES

Elizabeth S.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Great Tool for Applicant Tracking and Sourcing

Pros

I liked how this system allowed me to see what status each applicant was in and set it accordingly

Cons

I did not like how to search for applicants because of the status they were in it made it difficult to find some sometimes

Thank you for the feedback Elizabeth. We are glad you are enjoying the ATS.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Brightmove ATS

I love the ease of use with this product

Pros

This is a great ATS and the IT suppport has been phenomenal.

Cons

Some reports can be tricky to pull if you aren’t well versed in the backend setup.

SB

Sal B.

Patient and Satisfied User

Pros

I like the way you are constantly providing updates. I especially like the upgrades in your email functions. I had a problem with sending emails and not knowing if they were working or not. I never received bad email notices and now I am beginning to get them. I also like the update on being able to insert different field on letter that go out to candidates or clients.

Cons

I do not like that I am not able to change the profile screen on candidates. There are fields on the screen that I have no use for i.e. vendor, desired pay. I would like to have more flexibility or add another field.

SB

Shannon B.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

Brightmove

I use this software daily for both client and candidate information management. Very easy to navigate and they are often adding new features. Have used for a few years, and I would recommend.

NS

Nicole S.

Bright Move Rocks

Pros

I love that as a recruiter I can keep all of my past and present candidates information organized. This really helps me to do my job to the best of my ability.

Cons

Sometimes there are software glitches but that is true of any software. doesn't happen very often!!!

Thank you, Nicole, for the great review!

DF

Dale F.

Great ATS for the the money

Pros

Transitioning from screen to screen with ease. Program is easy to learn for a new user. Price of system is appealing

VV

Vicki V.

Nice software

Pros

The customer service is great. It is very easy to figure out, user friendly. I like that your jobs go out to free job sites.

Cons

You have to go through several unnecessary steps to put employees on an order. You have to do the set up on your own, example setting up triggers to change someone from available to working, and then back to available when the job ends. It is hard to get everything set up to flow correctly. The system seems to run slow, a lot of wasted time waiting for things to come up. When you do a search and pull up a person, when you go back to your search, it somehow goes way back to a search you did earlier, so you have to type in the search criteria over and over.

I use BrightMove for the entire recruiting cycle.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to navigate through the various features makes the screening process more efficient.

MF

Marcos F.

Pros and Cons

Pros

Easy job construction setup Easy workflow setup Easy communication template creation

Cons

Needing to integrate more effective job posting websites into Brightmove and have it automated. It appears that without Indeed, Source2 would have a difficult time in having a strong exposure in regarding to marketing jobs. Removing any possible setting options that could result in being in experiencing a negative consequence. We used the advertisement feature in BM where we could extend our radius search and we are now having issues

AB

Ava B.

BM is easy to use, when the system is down it is only down for little bit

Pros

search engine is really easy to use searching by last name or number is very easy I wish each requisition was set up easily and each step

Cons

bugs and crashes that happen too often but fix easily I do not like notifcations - they were turned off later

VZ

Veronica Z.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

I use BrightMove daily, very easy to use and a great value for the money you pay.

Pros

The ability to navigate is very easy and almost like common sense. I also really enjoy the searching ability and so much more! I

Cons

My only cons abou the software would be the lack of reporting ability. The ability to create reports through BrightMove would allow our clients to have more ease when creating reports for upper management instead of keeping it in an Excel document as an example.

KM

Kevin M.

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a national workforce and process management company. We create customized and unique solutions for each of our client's needs. We found that as our client's business needs were evolving, and we were not able to fully utilize our technology to meet those needs. We spent the next 4 months evaluating over 50 ATS's with a focus on cost, ease of use, flexibility and reporting capabilities. We found...

CH

Chris H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Don't waste your time as the Onboarding and Customer Service are a Jok

Pros

I liked it's ability to easily integrate with my website. They gave me money back is probably the biggest positive.

Cons

It wasn't easy to use and I couldn't even get onboarded for a single license. It was a joke.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are greatly disappointed to hear about your experience. We strive to ensure a great customer experience from onboarding to customer support, and we regret that we seem to have fallen short this time. While we did make multiple attempts to schedule a meeting with you to complete your onboarding, we understand that your schedule comes first and, unfortunately, we were unable to complete your onboarding despite our best efforts. At BrightMove, we strongly believe in partnerships. Everything we do requires a strong, reciprocal partnership between us and our customers.