Brilliant Assessments

Self-service assessment builder & detailed feedback reports

visit website

Brilliant Assessments Reviews

Pros

Brilliant Assessments has helped ProHIPAA provide a great assessment and reporting experience for our customers. All this while saving time and money.

Robert V.

It is flexible, user friendly and has great support. We have also been able to utilise the many options to achieve an elegant solution.

Dion H.

Amanda C.

Tom T.

Couple of quirks, but no big negatives. One confsing bit, have to add a section before can add questins.

John B.

4.9

Brilliant Assessments helped ProHIPAA be Brilliant!

Brilliant Assessments has helped ProHIPAA provide a great assessment and reporting experience for our customers! All this while saving time and money.

Pros

Brilliant Assessments platform is extremely flexible so we can adapt it to our business. This flexibility has allowed ProHIPAA to offer more value with multiple unique assessments to our customers. The weighted reporting features helps us create multi colored reports that our customers really enjoy!

Cons

It did take our team some time to learn the in's and out's of the software. Once we understood how the platform was created it made it easier for us to create our own unique Risk Assessments.

Best in their cetegory

All the support that I needed has been solved by their great team of support.

Pros

It has all we need to do assessments, great support, great interface in back end and front end, easy to customize and rebranding.

Cons

The best of this software is that you can use templates or create a new one from scratch and have awesome reports.

Great way to setup an online survey or audit

By adapting proven example it was very easy to get an online assessment/audit up and running - took less than 24 hours from start to customized audit with branded web site and pdf report

Pros

Easy to get something going quickly Easily customizable, add own corporate identity etc. Online chat for support was fast and knowledgable Quick Zoom meeting cleared up some additional questions Value for money - good get you started pricing

Cons

Couple of quirks, but no big negatives One confsing bit, have to add a section before can add questins

Customer Service is the BEST!

Brilliant Assessments team is hands on, and that has made all the difference in choosing to use this software.

Pros

I am not a tech person so the technology was intimidating. However, the customer service team was hugely responsive to my needs and spent several emails and zoom calls to get me up and running!

Cons

The software is more robust than I actually need, however if does give me room to grow my business so I am excited about that!

Review of Brilliant Assessments Software and User Support Systems

We have developed very sophisticated assessments of providers clinical capabilities when treating a wide range of minority patient populations. In the past, we used commonly available survey tools like Survey Monkey to collect and analyze our data. That allowed us to deliver system level data to our hospital system clients as well as data by hospital within a system. What we lacked was the ability...

Pros

I own and operate a national management consulting and training firm that specializes in cross-cultural healthcare. Most of our clients are large hospital systems. One of my hospital clients wanted to survey their clinicians (physicians, nurses, APP's, others) on their technical (clinical) competence in delivering cross-cultural medical care to a wide variety of non-traditional patient populations....

Cons

Really, we had very few complaints about the software. Some of the data reporting elements on multiple choice questions were not as robust as we had hoped but we quickly developed work-arounds and I believe that Brilliant Assessments has since resolved these issues.

Brilliant Assessments Flexible Versatile and Excellent Customer Support

Our program required a detailed multi-sectioned assessment to be built and tailored to meet various different stakeholders and achieve various results from one assessment. Overall our experience with Brilliant Assessments has been extremely positive. With support from CSR and also continuous feature enhancements that are released and/or put on the roadmap this product offering is excellent in performance and value for money.

Pros

We needed to configure a very specific assessment to meet the needs of our program on a shoe string budget. Brilliant Assessments was affordable, versatile, 100% configurable and the support provided at every step of the way was fantastic.

Cons

I found that the help and support pages were not that helpful once I got into the depths of developing the assessment and needed a lot of additional specific support (which was promptly and efficiently provided)

Excellent Choice for our medical reporting needs

My experience so far is that the functionality surpasses the expectation that we had. We are able to customize reports and assessments for each clinic that we work with. The system helped us to compete with much Bigger companies that had spent tons of money on customize software.

Pros

Customer service was very helpful in helping us to understand all the functions in order to meet the needs of our project.

Cons

Dealing with the time zone difference overseas but overall not a big problem for us.

Great Call To Action Marketing Tool

I was looking for an "Assessment Tool" to create as a marketing Call To Action, to invite prospective leads to give us more information about their needs, and attract their attention. The typical resources available online were incredibly expensive for my small company, and then I found Brilliant Assessments! We have invested a lot of time creating our assessment, but worth it, with the lower cost. Rep is so responsive to my questions, and to making changes to his product based on customer input.

Pros

It meets my needs for a Call to Action assessment tool, and Rep has been wonderful at walking me through issues while creating the tool.

Cons

Creating your tool is not intuitive, and even after watching the intro videos, I had to have help from Rep. The good news is that it was a pleasure working with Rep and I really appreciated his support and patience!

Opens up a world of automation

We wanted to create an interactive customised experience for our website visitors, that engaged them to give their email address and begin to explore our services. BA gave us the tools to do this, and the support was excellent, the documentation great and the result was 10/10

Pros

It powerful flexibility to develop an automated customer engagement tool that saved us time in the long run and allowed us to differentiate our website, and develop leads

Cons

The trial and error that came with testing out the customer experience, a real-time visual of the customer report while in edit mode would be awesome.

Brilliant Assessments is Brilliant

Our company is using Brilliant Assessments to create a leadership assessment that can be used with our existing corporate clients in a bespoke manner, but also allows us to build a more general product for use by web-based one-off clients. The company has bent over backwards to help me figure out the best way to build the assessment and reporting I need to accomplish this.

Pros

(1) Client Service is among the best I've experienced for software services (2) Feature-rich environment allows me to run an assessment business from end-to-end with little extra manpower (3) the combination of capability and price makes this a tremendous value

Cons

There are some capabilities that are not yet available, but it hasn't stopped me from building out what I need for now.

Brilliant Assessments

Brilliant Assessments were easy to work with and willing to listen to our queries and try and come up with solutions.

Pros

Software was intuitive and easy to use. Brilliant Assessments provided a solution for us that was slightly outside of the box. It was easy to use and produced the results we were looking for easily and in a format that allowed us to analyse our data much better than the solution we were previously using.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this present time.

Perfect tool for our needs!

I couldn't be more pleased with Brilliant Assessments. The best part is the individualized customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is so quick to respond and goes way beyond the extra mile even when I was asking questions that had already been answered in the knowledge section.

Pros

Customized reports for a multitude of assessments that track data over time and across all organizations.

Cons

The report building process is a lot of trial and error. It's simple if you don't want significant customizations but I did and it took a little while to build. But the help sections covers everything needed to create a great report.

Great Platform with Excellent Customer Service

Brilliant is a terrific platform with a responsive tech support team that are always willing to go the extra mile

Pros

Ability to integrate automated reporting

Cons

Some features are less intuitive than others

Start Up Company Building an Assessment to Measure & Improve Quality of Life

I have only been using the software for 45 days but so far I am pleased with the product's upside capabilities and the personalized support. Access to the written help materials is very well organized and documented but for certain features more than written materials are needed. That is where representative steps up big time! He has been very willing and available to answer questions and support my needs via email and Zoom Meetings.

Pros

I continue to be surprised by the depth and width of the software's capabilities. I looked at competitors and found Brilliant Assessments to be the best in class. I believe tapping into the power of this assessment tool will help me to achieve my vision for the company.

Cons

Due to the capabilities and integration of features the initial learning curve is a bit steep.

Managing Director

We are now in a position to offer eLearning courses developed in house rather than use a software company that charges for development which is what I wanted. We have found the support excellent and all our queries and questions have been answered promptly and all have been resolved. The team are there to support you every step of the way. Brilliant Assessments has given TPT a real competitive edge. Thanks

Pros

Simple easy to use. Also when you get to understand how it works, it expands your capabilities and allows you to develop your approaches.

Cons

Writing reports was tricky and if you want to really develop a style it's time consuming , but when completed the hard work is worthwhile.

Customizable assessments and great customer service

Great customer service that is always available and supportive!

Pros

I like that everything is customizable, from the reports to the format of the assessment to the portal to the emails that those taking your assessment receive. It allows for strong branding.

Cons

At first I had a hard time learning how to use the merge strings to pull data into my reports, but once I got the hang of the Merge Manager feature it got a lot easier.

Assessment Tool

We are able to provide clients with detailed, robust and complex assessments.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see more pricing plan options for volume based clients.