BrowseReporter Logo
BrowseReporter

Employee monitoring and activity tracking software

visit website

BrowseReporter Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.1/10

Reviews by rating

They have been more than gracious when helping me to resolve. BrowseReporter is simple to use and provides our company with the information we were looking for.
Excellent documentation and easy to manage project information and the workflow is very effective to manage.
The integration was fairly easy it was a wonderful software to set up and it really did everything that I needed it to do.
Sometimes I have trouble getting the client pushed out to a new PC and have to manually install the client.
Installing the agent with remote workers is a bit difficult when so many of our users are remote.
We use this tool to monitor the work of our employees and to detect distractions that may undermine the productivity we expect from each person who works with us.

Matthew M.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Convenient product to track internet browsing activities

I use BrowseReporter as a monitoring tool that helps track the ones internet browsing activities in order to ensure organization internet use policies are met. This product has given me an outstanding experience in monitoring and reporting internet usage activities.

Pros

BrowseReporter is easy to use for everyone, all the features are we arranged in the dashboard making it easy to access and use whatever feature you need. The reporting function provides detailed data about ones internet activities which assists in tracking and making informed decisions about their productivity. The instant notification alerts notifies one whenever an employee visits a high risk websites allowing one to take necessary actions before damage is done. The ability to capture the screenshots of an employee desktop has proved to be more useful in providing actual evidence of ones internet activities. It has the ability to monitor even those working from home.

Cons

Every feature of BrowseReporter feature that i have used appears to work outstandingly perfect and i have not encountered any issue to complain about. Everything works as it is designed to.

Thank you for your review, Matthew! I'm delighted to hear that BrowseReporter has given your team the visibility it needs to enforce your company's internet use policies.

Allison H.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Productivity monitoring and control.

It is a solid software, it allows to monitor devices remotely in real time and take screenshots or record screenshots. It helps to detect visits to sites not authorized by the company and potentially dangerous. It prevents our employees from using social networks or video and streaming sites during working hours.

Pros

I like BrowseReporter because after a while of using it I started to notice improvements in the productivity of the workgroups under my leadership. It allows me to avoid irregular behavior of our employees and thus streamline the projects they work on.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Thank you for your review, Allison! If you'd like to proactively block access to unauthorized or dangerous websites you should try BrowseControl as well; it operates from the same client and console as BrowseReporter to block websites. https://www.currentware.com/products/browsecontrol/

DL

Daniel L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

AccessPatrol is simple to implement

HR needed a way to track web activity of end users who were having work performance issues.

Pros

Very simple to use and configure. It was very simple to install and get up and running. The email feature enables me to automate email reports.

Cons

Reporting could be a bit more robust. Our HR professionals who are not technical experts need a report that is a bit simpler to understand. Report sizes have maximum limits that we ran into in a short time.

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the review, our team is always looking for ways to improve CurrentWare and will aim to address your feedback in a future release. Regards, The CurrentWare Team

Morgan R.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Remote monitoring of employees.

It is a reliable piece of software that enables real-time remote device monitoring and screenshot and recording capabilities. It forbids our employees from utilizing social networks, video sites, or streaming services while at work. It assists in identifying visits to potentially hazardous and unauthorized websites.

Pros

I prefer BrowseReporter because after using it for a while, I began to see increases in the output of the workgroups I was in charge of. It enables me to prevent unusual employee behavior and streamline the projects that they work on.

Cons

I don't have any issues with this software.

Thank you for your review, Morgan! It sounds like you're using BrowseControl's web filtering in tandem with BrowseReporter's user activity monitoring; glad both solutions are giving you the control and visibility your company needs to stay productive and secure!

Emma P.

Accounting, 10,001+ employees

Monitoring staff performance.

Since we introduced BrowseReporter in our division, we have seen an improvement in output across a number of workgroups. It enables us to keep an eye on our employees' work and stop them from working while completing chores that are irrelevant to the demands of the organization. The reports that are accessible aid in providing a better picture of the work that our workers are doing.

Pros

It is a piece of software that enables us to spot harmful habits and stop them before they have an impact on the rest of the team. We can collect screenshots at any workstation and more effectively monitor remote workers thanks to it. By doing this, infrastructure abuse within the company is reduced.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Thank you for your review, Emma!

Norah J.

Excellent monitoring software.

With the use of this software, we have been able to better manage workers who work remotely by monitoring their use of the company's computers and creating reports to identify performance issues.

Pros

I like it because it lets me view other computers' histories and capture screenshots. I think the software is incredibly user-friendly and has some great tools for tracking our employees' productivity.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Thank you for your review, Norah! Great to hear that BrowseReporter has helped you manage your remote team. I notice you provided 4 stars for features; if you have any features you'd like to see in a future release please do get in touch with your account manager so they can share your feedback with our developers

Sebastian P.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Ongoing employee monitoring.

It is a tool that has helped us to improve the control of remote workers and increase productivity in several areas of the company. The support is very efficient when it comes to answering questions or helping to resolve issues.

Pros

Browsereporter is an extremely useful piece of software for monitoring our employees' devices while they are at work. It enables us to view data in real time, conduct detailed analyses of each employee's activities, and improve productivity where necessary.

Cons

So far it has worked as expected and there is nothing negative to mention about this software.

Thank you for your review, Sebastian! Happy to hear that BrowseReporter has made managing a remote workforce easier for your company.

Christine H.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Permanent monitoring and increased productivity.

Since we implemented BrowseReporter in our department, we have noticed an increase in productivity in various workgroups. It allows us to monitor the work of our employees and prevent them from performing tasks unrelated to the company's needs while working. It helps to have a better overview of our employees' work thanks to the available reports.

Pros

It is a software that helps us to detect bad behaviors and correct them before they affect the rest of the team. It allows us to better monitor remote workers and take screenshots at any workstation. It helps to avoid misuse of the company's infrastructure.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Thank you for your review, Christine!

Diane C.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Effective control over employees.

By enabling us to keep an eye on the activities of our remote workers, this control platform has enhanced their performance. It assists in identifying erroneous program usage and inappropriate website visits. Because of the widespread and ongoing monitoring, our personnel are not distracted and work efficiently.

Pros

It enables us to produce reports that support the detection and remediation of performance issues. It enables us to keep an eye on what our remote workers are doing. It aids in identifying unauthorized use of business resources while it is open for business.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this platform.

Thank you for your review, Diane!

BM

Bernice M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Glorious,magnificent and truly unprecedented Employees Monitoring tool.

Pros

This tool is secure,fast and easy to work with.Likewise,with BrowseReporter,I can easily monitor and track employees internet browsing and computer applications activities more efficiently.It's easy to generate employees activities reports with BrowseReporter.

Cons

BrowseReporter achieves all it's designed objectives thus I find it flawless.

Thank you for your review, Bernice!

Peter K.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use yet effective employee monitoring product

I would say the experience has been quite interesting and effective. My main goals when implementing it was to be able to track all employees activities online and for sure it has delivered. With this product in place, it is easy to avoid time wasting on unnecessary online activities or access to some risky websites that can lead to web hacking and so on.

Pros

The reporting feature provides real time insights about the computer activities that an employee is undertaking. This helps ensure that employees do not waste time online on unnecessary activities. It also allows one to view web activities of the employees who are working remotely using the remote screen capture. It has reliable email notification function that sends instant alerts whenever an employee...

Cons

The usability of this product is quite simple and i have never came across any concerning issue to complain about. The features works effectively.

Thank you for your review, Peter!

Ladasha B.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

An unique,interesting and intelligent tool for monitoring employees computer activities.

BrowseReporter makes it simple to track and monitor employees overall computer and internet usage.It's simple to track and monitor employees idle time.

Pros

It's simple to track,monitor and capture applications used and websites visited by employees.It's easy to generate employees activities reports thus ease view their workflows.It's simple to detect and block unwanted,suspicious and dangerous website visited by employees so as to avoid compliance violations.I'm also impressed that I can receive automated alerts when employees visits unauthorized and high-risk websites.

Cons

As per the moment,I haven't experienced any bottlenecks with BrowseReporter because it works smoothly without any hassles.

Thank you for your review, Ladasha! Great to hear that you've used BrowseReporter's internet activity reports to find out what unwanted websites are being browsed so you can block them with BrowseControl.

ED

Ertekin Doğan Y.

Investment Management, 11-50 employees

BrowseReporter is perfect for employee monitoring

Pros

BrowseReporter covers a critical requirement of our it management process which is monitoring the employees that work remotely especially due to the pandemic case.

Cons

More precise and frequent screenshot reporting would be a good option.

Thank you for your review, Ertekin! I'm glad that BrowseReporter had made it easier for you to manage your remote workforce. Enhancements to the screenshot monitoring features are definitely a growth opportunity, stay tuned to your inbox for news about new upgrades as they become available!

ej

edward j.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees

Powerful Systems Monitor for Emloyees

BrowseReporter is strict in providing extensive monitoring procedures, where actions of employees and time usage are closely evaluated. Moreover, BrowseReporter creates a performance evaluating plan, which is competent.

Pros

BrowseReporter credibly monitor the actions that employees conduct on the devices connected to the company network, where their broswers are closely checked to avoid time wastage on social platforms. Further, BrowseReporter evaluates the productivity of employees with the available systems and digital devices in the company. Finally, BrowseReporter provides precise report, which shows the analysis of the employees performance.

Cons

BrowseReporter is clear in monitoring computers and other web connected devices, which employees use for work purposes.

Thank you for your review, Edward!

DP

Denise P.

Paper & Forest Products, 51-200 employees

Easy to use! Amazing Support! Prevents Internet Abuse!

Pros

Integration was simple. The support staff is amazing. They are always quick to respond with any issues. I must admit, the issues I've had with the product have been self inflicted. They have been more than gracious when helping me to resolve! BrowseReporter is simple to use and provides our company with the information we were looking for. Having BrowseReporter installed has prevented any internet abuse. This was exactly what we wanted for our company!

Cons

I can honestly say there are no cons with BrowseReporter. It has everything we were looking for.

Thank you so much for the glowing review of BrowseReporter, Denise! We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable and supportive customer service team, I'm delighted to hear it's made a difference for you.

PM

Perry M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best Employee Monitoring Tool

Pros

Set and forget, low maintenance and it simply works

Cons

MacOS and Chrome OS support. Not many customized reporting

Thank you for your review, Perry! I agree that multi-OS support would be an excellent addition to the CurrentWare suite, this is definitely top-of-mind!

Mathew C.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Productivity reports and control of inadequate practices.

BrowseReporter is a very good software, it allows us to permanently monitor our workstations and detect visits to inappropriate or dangerous sites. It has helped to improve the way our employees work.

Pros

I like this platform because it allows us to analyze the way our employees work and make changes that increase productivity. It seems to me a very efficient and necessary tool to improve the work practices of any company.

Cons

I don't see anything negative to mention about this software.

Thanks for your review, Mathew! Detecting inappropriate internet use is a core use case of BrowseReporter. If you haven't already I recommend trying BrowseControl to proactively block these websites as well. It includes a web category filtering service that can block millions of URLs across 100+ web content categories. Both solutions operate from the same central console, so there's no need to re-deploy; simply activate your trial licenses in the web console to test it out! https://www.currentware.com/products/browsecontrol/category-filtering/

Munirah R.

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Productivity police

Pros

It enables me to prevent disruption caused by personnel who are easily distracted. It's a viable approach for me to track how our staff spends their time and make the necessary adjustments to help them work more efficiently.

Cons

For our 12 months experience with the software, we have not found anything to dislike with the system. It works flawlessly and provide us with the solutions for employees tracker.

Thank you for your review, Munirah!

Eunice E.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

The preponderant and Lofty Employee Productivity monitoring Tool.

It has been so scalable to us as it provides us with comprehensive reports on how individual employees are working and gives us detailed information on our employees internet activities.

Pros

It always captures screenshots of all our individual employees computers, providing enough evidence and information of ones daily internet activities . It easily makes data driven decisions that has greatly improved our productivity. It has a very easy to use interface that is so much user-friendly.

Cons

I do not have any specific aspect of this tool that I dislike.

Thank you for your review, Eunice! I'm happy to hear that BrowseReporter has helped your company understand how each individual employee is working.

Seema R.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

BrowseReporter is way to go for monitoring the workforce.

Pros

BrowseReporter has been helpful app that allow easy indentification of unproductive employee spending too much time browsing unneccesary things ,and threats webs to the company.It has a very powerful reporting capabilities thats play a big role in improving the productivity of whole workforce.Also another amazing thing is that it tracks the internet traffic and remove users that are causing congestion.

Cons

I'm satisfied with BrowseReporter ,nothing to dislike

Thank you for your review, Seema! Great to hear that you've used BrowseReporter's employee internet usage monitoring features to identify bandwidth hogs so they can be blocked with BrowseControl.

Karim B.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

The Leading Browse Monitoring Platform. Enhances Visibility and Improve Productivity.

I like how intuitive to make reports and gain visibility which improves our employees transparency, productivity and decisions making.

Pros

This is the leading employees monitoring software that is entirely built for Workforce Productivity. It's very easy to use, with an intuitive easy-to-use UI. I like how fast to track unproductive web browsing and idle time to detect time-wasting. Saves time with its intuitive reports by Improve Productivity and efficiency by identifying employees that are wasting work time on social media, games, and other distractions.

Cons

Sometimes it's absurd and hard to find the right report that perfectly fits into all our needs. The support team made of experts is highly trained and experienced to tackle any challenges.

Thank you for your review, Karim! With the new data dashboards, we'll continue to make reviewing data more fluid vs the static reports. We know there are plenty of use cases for each set of data so this flexibility will be important as we grow.

Federico A.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Control and monitoring of workforce.

It is an excellent tool for permanent control and monitoring, and has helped to avoid distracted employees and improve the overall performance of our workforce.

Pros

We bought it because we needed a better control of resource usage due to the increase of remote employees since the pandemic and it has not disappointed us, I like it because it helps us to detect visits to unapproved sites in the company (dangerous sites, social networks, video sites, etc).

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Thank you for your review, Federico! If you'd like even greater control over employee internet use I invite you to try a free trial of BrowseControl; it operates from the same central console as BrowseReporter. BrowseControl allows you to proactively block websites, including pre-defined web content categories. https://www.currentware.com/products/browsecontrol/

Bethany H.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

It improves employee productivity.

This simple tool greatly improves the performance of the employees in my charge, allowing me to detect distractions and unauthorized activities that affect the productivity of our sector. It collects data from all workstations and with detailed reports allows us to analyze and decide what measures to take.

Pros

I like it because it allows me to monitor my employees and avoid practices that are against the company's internal rules. It allows me to record the screen of any workstation. It allows me to make more complete audits since it is permanently recording events.

Cons

I have no complaints or anything negative to say about this software.

Thank you for your review, Bethany! Happy to hear that BrowseReporter's screenshot monitoring features and computer activity reports have given you the information you need to prevent unauthorized activities in your network.

Carroline Achieng O.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

An effective internet browsing monitor

The experience has been fantastic and worthy. The features works absolutely well and i have been able to meet my expectations in internet browsing monitoring using it.

Pros

Ot is easy to use and the interface is well organized making it easy to access the various features. The reporting feature offers accurate insights on ones internet activities in order to ensure compliance and organization policies are met. The bandwidth tracking feature helps do away with unproductive video streams. The offsite management feature makes it easy to monitor those working from home. The automated notification function is reliable in reporting any suspicious browsing activities with time.

Cons

Nothing. Sincerely there is nothing i find to less attractive about this product. Everything works just as expected and others even work beyond expectations.

Thank you for your fantastic review, Carroline! It sounds like you've really made the most out of a lot of the key features we have available in BrowseReporter.

KF

Kathy F.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Browse reporter

It's wonderful to have a report at the end of the week to make sure everything is working the way it should

Pros

Cons

I didn't really find any cons...the product is fantastic !

Thank you for your fantastic review, Kathy! I'm so glad that BrowseReporter and the other CurrentWare Suite products you use are serving you well!