Bryq Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)
Pros
  • Bryq was easy to use, had free trial that let me truly try out the software and gave us good insights from candidates that we wouldn't have been able to get otherwise
  • Easy to set up role profiles for our needs and then great ranking based on fit. We love the candidate report that allows us to do great interviews in just one hour. Only took us a couple of days to start using effectively.
  • I love how easy Bryq was to set up, deploy, and use. The candidate profiles are totally customizable and the reports are easy to read and understand. I am able to find candidates that are a great fit for my organization, especially those who may have been overlooked or passed over. We love using Bryq!
  • 1) The way it empowers us to have a more standardised assessment process for all candidates around the globe, regardless of whether they are in remote locations or in markets where we have offices -in parallel giving candidates the flexibility of completing the assessment at a time and place that works best for them 2) Its dynamic and "everyday work-like" interface, for which we're overall getting fantastic feedback from candidates taking the assessment 3) The personal feedback candidates receive from the tool, upon completion of the test 4) The graphic representation of results, in both summary and detailed formats
Cons
  • I had not issues with this software, it was really well organized
  • I don't have any cons. Bryq helps us save time and money and provides incredible value for my hiring team.
  • Assessment is longer than some (over 40 mins), but then again we get feedback that would normally need 4-5 different assessments.
  • 1) Its integration with the Applicant Tracking System we use, Workable, was a little cumbersome to begin with, but this has by now been radically improved 2) As with any tool that offers multiple tailored options for the client (a good thing in principle), care is needed to not get overly bugged with trying to parametrise everything too much, per position, thereby complicating internal discussions and the overall process -which otherwise is very simple & straightforward!
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Stephen Weir

Great product - got me what I needed

Reviewed 2019-10-21

I was trying to supplement the interview experience with a true evaluation the candidates technical ability. The Bryq test quickly and easily let us review their abilities. The candidates seemed to enjoy the test as well, and there were no technical issues at all.

Pros

Cons
I had not issues with this software, it was really well organized

Spyros P.

We've finally stopped wasting time on people who don't fit our needs or our company

Reviewed 2019-07-03

Huge improvement in both the speed and quality of our hiring.

Stavros Cosmetatos

Great tool for enhancing our recruitment process

Reviewed 2019-10-25

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Cristina (Tina) Garza, Small Business Superhero

An awesome assessment platform that doesn't break the bank

Used monthly for less than 6 months