Bucketlist Reviews

4.84/5 (81 reviews)

Bart Wisniowski

We were one of the early adopters of this tool a few years back and have seen it evolve over time.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

great rewards and recognition software. We have great engagement with it and buy in at multiple levels of the organization.

Pros
Its amazing for getting to know the people within our organization and providing us with opportunities to reward them with what matter to them. We've been able to support our team members with stuff thats meaningful to them. Everything from travel, singing lessons, whale watching, volunteering and many things in-between. I find it much more fulfilling that giving someone a coffee card or something like that (although we still do those). The tool has evolved over time and some of the things that make our lives really easy include: Data - our people seem to really take care in populating their bucket list items and goals. Leaderboards Activity feed Events - we've done a few events based on common interests and they were great Slack integration Recognition and the points system are pretty cool. We've recently used it for an operational excellence award that that experience worked out well so i think we'll keep using it for that as well. Support is awesome as well and they keep putting out new features with good quality.

Cons
We have been using this tool for a few years now so we have seen it grow since its infancy. The things that I would like to see improve in the near term is some slightly improved reporting/manager dashboard but i think they said its in the works and they deliver on their road map, and recently they updated the UI which is a big improvement over the previous version we were using.

Stephanie Raabe

Great app!

Reviewed 2020-01-02

Overall myself and my colleagues enjoy Bucketlist as it gives us an easy way to recognize our team members who sometimes probably feel under appreciated until now.

Pros
Its an incredibly easy platform to recognize and engage employees of different departments. It allows us to reward those who are going above and beyond and foster a sense of appreciation for our hardworking employees.

Cons
It takes a bit to get used to and to ensure everyone is using it to its full potential you need to ensure everyone has been oriented to the new software. This requires more time and training.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Dawn Holter

Great Platform!

Reviewed 2019-06-11

Pros
I enjoy being able to use our company's values to incorporate in the feedback from one another.

Cons
The thing I dislike the least about the product is the type of rewards. I wish there was Getgo or Sheetz for gas purposes.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Rachel Jost

Bucketlist is Great to Cheer Your Coworkers On!

Reviewed 2019-11-04

I really enjoy using Bucketlist. It's a great way to see what all work my coworkers do and reward them for all their hard work. =D

Pros
I enjoy using Bucketlist because it is a great way to cheer my coworkers on. Giving them points helps them see the value of their work and inspires them to do more.

Cons
I think the only thing I dislike is that I have a limit of points to give to my coworkers. That is not Bucketlist's fault though, my company only gives us so many points to give out to others each month.

Lauren Howcroft

Reviewed 2019-11-07

Pros
Easy to use, quick redemption, and lots of selection

Cons
Nothing really wrong with it. Not sure what

MAry Westerman

Very easy to use

Reviewed 2019-11-26

I think it helps motivate individuals to do more (hoping for recognition) and helps to say thank you with more impact.

Pros
I like being able to see how peers are doing and going to specific individuals to see comments on how they are doing and what they are doing to achieve their recognitions. I also like that anyone can give or receive recognitions.

Cons
Not being able to filter in the Community. Would like to be able to filter by location and title

Jennifer Baxter

Bucketlist is the Best employee-reward site!!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-11-14

Overall a great experience as I gained/earned some credits, picked my 'prize' and immediately received my 'prize'.

Pros
The list of choices in the Experience Marketplace is Wonderful!! I am able to pick the reward that best suits me, at the time, and best fits me. I also like the Community section that shows ALL my colleagues and details, that they have made public, showing me their likes and alilbit about themselves.

Cons
I would like to know how to earn more credits as there are Experiences and gift cards I would like to have and I would like to be able to nominate colleagues to gain credits as well for jobs well done internally and noticed by our clients. Maybe an area to compete with other departments or individuals for credits to get to know my colleagues and other departments better.

Maria Franco

Reviewed 2019-10-25

I personally like that you don't have to look at catalogs anymore to get your rewards.

Pros
This program is so easy to use. Easy to read, process remarks and redeem your points. Not difficult at all.

Cons
You have to create a sign in login; sometimes you forget the password.

Dani Kennedy

Great way to recognize co-workers

Reviewed 2019-12-04

Pros
Very easy to use from distributing points to co-workers to redemption.

Cons
I have not found any problems using this, and company moral has increased.

Elysa Adornato

Spread the love

Reviewed 2019-11-13

Pros
Nice to have a platform to show our appreciation towards one another. Breads a postive environment at the office.

Cons
The only issue i had and have yet to have someone fix is integrating it to outlook. there is a bucketlist icon(which is a great feature) but it keeps giving me an "add in error"

Anonymous

A fun and unique way to engage and build culture with our team through rewards and recognition.

Reviewed 2017-12-20

The personal benefits have been great, as I've been able to achieve several personal goals and connect with my coworkers to work towards shared goals together. My manager has also used my Bucketlist profile to individualize rewards and gifts. Being able to see shared goals also helped organize company events around activities that many people have wanted to do, but have never done before; this crafts unique events centered on experiencing or accomplishing new things.

Pros
The amount of diverse things that we've been able to do with such a simple platform has been incredible. We've implemented weekly employee recognition highlights, culture competitions, team events based on common goals, and personalized rewards. The customer support has been incredibly responsive - especially in developing and releasing new features based on how we want to craft the program to our company.

Cons
Engagement in the software does need to be fairly self/team motivated at this stage. However, I think they're working on developing additional automated messages/emails that will help with this in the future.

Shelby Lawson

Great software, looking forward to updates

Reviewed 2019-09-10

Overall, we've tapped into an entire mindset of gratefulness that was silent and close to non-realized before. Our team is able to express their gratitude more instantaneously and simply than ever before and it's inspiring moving forward for future projects!

Pros
I like its purpose the most! The whole strategy and vision of of Bucketlist is such an improvement to any workplace; get people connected to each other through gratitude-- and include awesome perks! I love Bucketlist's goals.

Cons
The customizable capabilities on the admin-end-- most of the feature-changes have to go through the Bucketlist side, but the product roadmap promises helpful changes to that so I'm looking forward to those updates.

Response from Bucketlist

Thanks for the feedback Shelby! I'm glad you and the team are enjoying the product. And you're right, we roll out new features every 2 weeks so lots of exciting updates are always being released.

Luke Boehland

Check Rewards & Recognition off your bucket list!

Reviewed 2019-07-31

The Bucketlist team have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They are responsive, thoughtful, and incorporate our feedback into the platform as a true business partner that cares about the success of our Rewards & Recognition Program. 5 star recommend!

Pros
Intuitive to use (no training required), setup to match our branding, fun feel like a social media platform, so many ways to customize to your particular organizational needs!

Cons
Once we onboarded and started using the platform, there were a few feature requests from our company, and Bucketlist has been fantastic with adding them to their roadmap for 2019!

Jason Lindstrom

I love the peer to peer recognition - it's super easy and the team quickly figured it out.

Reviewed 2017-12-20

The employee feel appreciate and recognition is alive and well in the company. It's a great way to bring values "alive" inside of our company and it also makes administering our rewards and recognition pretty easy. We're using the peer to peer, employee referral program and awards module.

Pros
It was nice to roll out a platform that was easy to use. The Slack integration was a cool way for employees to start using Bucketlist and they didn't have to learn any new technologies. We've got good engagement and the team seems to enjoy both the recognition and rewards. I was pretty happy with the platform - no feedback at this time. I'm looking forward to seeing how the product grows. The catalogue of life experiences is pretty neat and being updated all the time.

Amy Simonds Taylor

Bring some fun to work

Reviewed 2019-04-22

It's a great recognition tool that got my staff to work stronger together. It's tempered workplace culture to be more friendly than it had been.

Pros
My staff work in four different buildings, so I was looking for a way to provide recognition and a stronger sense of team. Because bucketlist is an easy to use, intuitive, peer-to-peer format, it is well used and fun to use. My staff often pull funny, light-hearted memes to share with their feedback. I like their creativity and it's a fun check in to see how everyone is doing.

Cons
Hard to say... it's easy to use... I guess when we're busy, staff forget to use it, but we're busy and those aren't really the times I want them consumed with a computer program, but interacting with the people we serve.

Response from Bucketlist

Hi Amy, thanks for the review. We love working with you as well. Thanks for the feedback.
Best
Jason

Taryn Lance

Finally a quick & easy way to appreciate colleagues!

Reviewed 2019-08-08

As a manager, this checks all the boxes for me! Having a quick and fun way to recognize team members makes it so much easier to fit this task into my busy day - a task that usually would fall through the cracks.

Pros
We were needing a way to recognize great employees and core values being demonstrated at work. This makes it fun and people WANT to use it.

Cons
Not really a complaint but may be more of a glitch with the award emblems that pop up for our anniversary announcements. It shows up as 2 posts each time, one with a birthday cake and one with a yellow ribbon. (it should just be a yellow ribbon only posted once)

Sal Mancino

Exactly what Stamford Health needed!

Reviewed 2019-05-03

Superior customer service and superb responsiveness. The implementation team prior to launch truly invests time in learning the culture of the organization. I believe that is one of the key reasons why our launch was successful.

Pros
Bucketlist is customizable so the look of the platform mirrors our brand and image. The web based platform looks like a page on internet and intranet. Well done.

Cons
When recognition occurs, and individuals comments or provided a thumbs up the recognition does not go back to the top of the leaderboard. I can comment on an employee recognition from days before but unless the employee is prompted they would not know to scroll the hours and sometimes days old recognition.

Anonymous

Great Platform for Employee Recognition

Reviewed 2019-04-29

Overall we have had nothing but a positive experience with Bucketlist. The people who use it regularly continue to provide great feedback on it and have said that reading other individuals recognitions have made them feel good about the work we are all doing as a team.

Pros
There are a lot of features that I love about Bucketlist. The activity feed makes it convenient to see what others are being recognized for, the platform is super user friendly, and the customizable marketplace makes it more personable to our needs. It's fun to check out who's on the leaderboard and what people have accomplished!

Cons
I'd like to see more options for reports. If I could customize reports to best suit what I need that would be great. I also would prefer to see the Donations & Gift Cards pages in the Marketplace be minimized. Instead of showing an option for each thing ($10, $25, $50) I think it would be easier to click on one and it asks you to enter in how many points you want to cash in to redeem.

Response from Bucketlist

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad your team loves using the tool.

Berk Dikmen, MBA

Best software for employee engagement

Reviewed 2018-11-28

Bucketlist's software has helped our team recognize each other on jobs well done, bond with one another through super fun activities booked through the built-in marketplace, and gave us something to look forward to at the end of a successful quarter. In short, Bucketlist helped us feel like a real team and kept our spirits up whenever we experienced burnout.

Pros
I love how the reward system ties into the core values of our organization. That helps build a sense of community and rallies our team members around the same goals, whilst encouraging peer-to-peer recognition and and driving employee engagement.

Cons
Bucketlist has done a ton of good for our team, I just wish there were some more options on the in-app marketplace to choose from.

Irfan Ahmad

Best employee recognition and reward tool. Solves many problems of HR

Goal and Challenge Creation, Peer Recognition and Employee Awards

Pros
Seamless integration with Slack. Its so simple and easy. Our team uses Slack extensively for day to day activities. Employees can see updates of goals of their peers within Slack and recognize their peers with very intuitive user interface rendered within Slack. They never have to leave Slack to see updates or recognize their peers.

Cons
I would like to see a way to offer rewards to employees in form of experiences in addition to cash only rewards.

Anne Hewitt

Employee Recognition Platform

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Incredible program, I highly recommend this to companies regularly. I love sharing the good that this platform is because in this day and age we need more positives!

Pros
The program is extremely user friendly. There are so many different ways to recognize staff. I especially love the app for iphone. It makes recognition when away from your desk simple. The set up of the program and live date didn't have any hiccups. We loved our team at BucketList and will be clients for a long time.

Cons
As I continue to log in so many enhancements are made on the programs, it feels like weekly changes! Nothing has been a con.

Response from Bucketlist

Hi Anne, thanks for the review. It's a pleasure working with your organization. I'm glad you and your team are enjoying the platform. And you're right about product updates - we are rapidly adding new features and we update the platform every 2 weeks :-)
Best,
The bucketlist team

Joshua Waight

Bucketlist has saved our company morale!

Reviewed 2019-09-16

Bucketlist has been fantastic since they day they gave their demo. I have no complains nor offers of suggestion for improvement.

Pros
The development team at Bucketlist acts quickly on our suggestions/questions and seems to also be frequently updating the site to make it better.

Cons
There is nothing i dislike about Bucketlist.

Sharon Voelz, SPHR, SHRM - SCP

Bucketlist for pizza restaurants

Reviewed 2019-05-24

The experience with Bucketlist has been excellent. They are fun to deal with, while helping come up with a great recognition program. Our recognition program was mostly non-existent and now we are up with the times with a social recognition app that fits our restaurant employees' needs well.

Pros
The product is customizable to your company logo, colors, core values, award logos, and what type of rewards system you want to set up. Wide variety of gift cards available, as well as your own company store of items if you choose. The customer service is excellent and we have been provided with suggestions and solutions as needed to make the product work for us.

Cons
There are a few features we would like to see added to the platform, but Bucketlist has been very accommodating and have added those items to their development plans.

MECHELLE ASH

EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 2019-07-03

THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN FANTASTIC- I AM ABLE TO RECOGNIZE A TEAM MEMBER/ COWORKER QUICKLY WITH OUT TAKING MUCH TIME OUT OF MY WORK DAY, REDEMPTION IS SUPER FAST AND THERE ARE TONS OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM. BUCKETLIST... ABOVE AND BEYOND A BETTER OPTION THAN WHAT WE USED BEFORE...

Pros
I LOVE THE EASE OF USE, AND REDEMPTION OPTIONS

Cons
THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING I DISLIKE ABOUT BUCKETLIST

Nitesh Verma

Great tool that has allowed me to think about new life goals and recognize my peers

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Recognition

Pros
The ease of recognition. The experience to recognize someone is very user friendly. Also the ability to see what others are trying to achieve has helped build better relationships with my peers.

Cons
Events system could be cleaned up a little bit. If it was somehow connected to Facebook events or had a similar feel to it.