All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Bucketlist

Peer to peer motivation, recognition and rewards platform.

visit website

Bucketlist Reviews

Pros

What I like most is that this program is easy to install and easy to use. It is all positive and you get a certain amount of points to send to people that you work with.

Merrilee M.

Read the full review
Love that you can easily recognize and reward colleagues for their hard work and they are able to save for gift cards and experiences.

Sara C.

Read the full review
I like its purpose the most. The whole strategy and vision of of Bucketlist is such an improvement to any workplace; get people connected to each other through gratitude-- and include awesome perks.

Shelby L.

Sergio S.

Read the full review
The overall layout of the page - Could use some more drop down menus and change the visual appearance of the website.

Read the full review
I could not take the optional answer back to no answer.

Sandra B.

Read the full review

We were one of the early adopters of this tool a few years back and have seen it evolve over time.

great rewards and recognition software. We have great engagement with it and buy in at multiple levels of the organization.

Pros

Its amazing for getting to know the people within our organization and providing us with opportunities to reward them with what matter to them. We've been able to support our team members with stuff thats meaningful to them. Everything from travel, singing lessons, whale watching, volunteering and many things in-between. I find it much more fulfilling that giving someone a coffee card or something...

Cons

We have been using this tool for a few years now so we have seen it grow since its infancy. The things that I would like to see improve in the near term is some slightly improved reporting/manager dashboard but i think they said its in the works and they deliver on their road map, and recently they updated the UI which is a big improvement over the previous version we were using.

Check Rewards & Recognition off your bucket list!

The Bucketlist team have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They are responsive, thoughtful, and incorporate our feedback into the platform as a true business partner that cares about the success of our Rewards & Recognition Program. 5 star recommend!

Pros

Intuitive to use (no training required), setup to match our branding, fun feel like a social media platform, so many ways to customize to your particular organizational needs!

Cons

Once we onboarded and started using the platform, there were a few feature requests from our company, and Bucketlist has been fantastic with adding them to their roadmap for 2019!

Awesome customer service, easy and personalized implementation

We wanted a way to quickly recognize people for doing good things. Not waiting for an Employee of the Month/Quarter, etc. This gives the team a chance to recognize people instantly, say thanks for what you do, and making it more a part of our daily culture, and it's fun! The gifs and ability to upload pictures is easy, and the app makes it accessible for folks out in the field.

Pros

Ease of use, the similarity to social media platforms makes it easy for most employees to use

Cons

Not really an item I like least, I hope that moving forward we can use it for more announcements and regular employee communications since the employees are looking at it regularly.

Good for the employees

I am a user however I find it useful to reward positive behavior in a forum that does not negate people who are not being recognized at that time.

Pros

The ability to spread the words about other's good works in a place where is does not embarrassed them but is available to other members of the company who would not normally hear of the daily good deeds of individual members of the company. In my case I was rewarded with points. It is useful even without the points. People feel good to be appreciated.

Cons

I sometimes find it difficult to look up people to see if an entry has been made. Value for money I really should not have answered because I do not know what it costs the company. I could not take the optional answer back to no answer. More I don't know choices could be useful.

First time user

It was a great experience. Makes you feel appreciated. The product was great as well.

Pros

It was easy to maneuver through. Quick feedback as well.

Cons

I cant really think of anything I didn't like.

Great tool to share success stories and getting company perks

If you are looking for a tool to share success stories within your company, express recognition for someone who helped you out or just send some cheers along the way, Bucketlist is a great and very well integrated tool. It comes with all the little gimmick you are expecting, so you can add emojis as well as pictures to your text. You r company can create their own badgest like "employee of the month",...

Pros

Customization AD-integration and SSO managed shop to redeem points Gift cards are provided instantly

Cons

I cannot think of anything, It really depends on how well you get the tool customized to meet your companies needs. Also I am just a user and do not administrate the tool. So, hard to say.

Employees Appreciated

My overall experience with Bucketlist, is having the opportunity in letting my co-workers know what a Great Job they do within our Company.

Pros

There are Awesome advantages to having the Bucketlist, it really helps that individual employee know that they are appreciated for everything that they do within the Company. It shows that you and only you are acknowledged for the good work & helpfulness you give to other employees within the company.

Cons

There really isn't any Cons for me to mention. It's a Great Software to use within any Company.

Bucketlist

I love giving points out at the end of the week and it’s so cool to see what points you have received during the week. I mostly redeem points for gift cards so I save up the points and use the gift cards for gifts or for my favorite restaurants!

Pros

I like that you are able to redeem points for not only gift cards but you can redeem “experiences” you can use your points to hike the smoky mountains or learn to fly and I think that goes perfectly with the name because it can really be used as a bucketlist.

Cons

I wish you could change the “viewable by” to more than just recipients and the whole organization. Like if I wanted to compliment a coworker on something they did I’d like to copy their manager.

User Friendly

Pros

As a user, I love how easy it is to turn my employee recognition points to real $$ that I can use. I have mainly used it for gift cards, and the process is simple to redeem, get the gift card email and plug it in to the store.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to select a custom amount for gift cards. Sometimes I have to redeem my points several times to get the right amount of $$.

Bucketlist

Its a good platform for appreciation and encouraging

Pros

Employee appreciation is a key factor of any organization sucess and a bucket list really good platform for the same

Cons

Having FAQ/Help section link will be more ease the usage

Amazing program!!

During this time with COVID-19, I love that the gift cards are sent electronically and that there are so many to choice from. I love the concept of earning rewards and redeeming the cheers for peers for gift cards!!! Additionally, I am glad to have a way to show my colleagues how much I appreciate them. It also makes me feel appreciated and good seeing what others have to say about my assistance with...

Pros

I love the concept of earning rewards and redeeming the cheers for peers for gift cards!!! The site allows me to show my colleagues how much I appreciate them and all that they do to assist in my job. Being able to recognize not only those within my department but within the whole company is a great advantage. The site is easy to manage, utilize and offers amazing rewards. They leader board encourages me to work harder in achieving goals and hope to receive recognition for efforts to help others with their workload. Being able to recognize those in other departments boosts morale and helps to bring a mentality of teamwork; that we are all a team working to achieve the same goal for the company and our clients across the board.

Cons

There is nothing that I particularly dislike as the Bucketlist rewards since there is so much that they offer. They offer many gift cards such as esso gift cards, amazon gifts cards, pre-paid mastercards, american eagle etc. They don't offer just gift cards, they also offer real life experiences such as dining in at restaurants, massages, helicopter tour etc. I guess one thing I would suggest adding would be to add more experiences if possible.

A fun and unique way to engage and build culture with our team through rewards and recognition.

The personal benefits have been great, as I've been able to achieve several personal goals and connect with my coworkers to work towards shared goals together. My manager has also used my Bucketlist profile to individualize rewards and gifts. Being able to see shared goals also helped organize company events around activities that many people have wanted to do, but have never done before; this crafts unique events centered on experiencing or accomplishing new things.

Pros

The amount of diverse things that we've been able to do with such a simple platform has been incredible. We've implemented weekly employee recognition highlights, culture competitions, team events based on common goals, and personalized rewards. The customer support has been incredibly responsive - especially in developing and releasing new features based on how we want to craft the program to our company.

Cons

Engagement in the software does need to be fairly self/team motivated at this stage. However, I think they're working on developing additional automated messages/emails that will help with this in the future.

Great software, looking forward to updates

Overall, we've tapped into an entire mindset of gratefulness that was silent and close to non-realized before. Our team is able to express their gratitude more instantaneously and simply than ever before and it's inspiring moving forward for future projects!

Pros

I like its purpose the most! The whole strategy and vision of of Bucketlist is such an improvement to any workplace; get people connected to each other through gratitude-- and include awesome perks! I love Bucketlist's goals.

Cons

The customizable capabilities on the admin-end-- most of the feature-changes have to go through the Bucketlist side, but the product roadmap promises helpful changes to that so I'm looking forward to those updates.

Thanks for the feedback Shelby! I'm glad you and the team are enjoying the product. And you're right, we roll out new features every 2 weeks so lots of exciting updates are always being released.

I love the peer to peer recognition - it's super easy and the team quickly figured it out.

The employee feel appreciate and recognition is alive and well in the company. It's a great way to bring values "alive" inside of our company and it also makes administering our rewards and recognition pretty easy. We're using the peer to peer, employee referral program and awards module.

Pros

It was nice to roll out a platform that was easy to use. The Slack integration was a cool way for employees to start using Bucketlist and they didn't have to learn any new technologies. We've got good engagement and the team seems to enjoy both the recognition and rewards. I was pretty happy with the platform - no feedback at this time. I'm looking forward to seeing how the product grows. The catalogue of life experiences is pretty neat and being updated all the time.

Bring some fun to work

It's a great recognition tool that got my staff to work stronger together. It's tempered workplace culture to be more friendly than it had been.

Pros

My staff work in four different buildings, so I was looking for a way to provide recognition and a stronger sense of team. Because bucketlist is an easy to use, intuitive, peer-to-peer format, it is well used and fun to use. My staff often pull funny, light-hearted memes to share with their feedback. I like their creativity and it's a fun check in to see how everyone is doing.

Cons

Hard to say... it's easy to use... I guess when we're busy, staff forget to use it, but we're busy and those aren't really the times I want them consumed with a computer program, but interacting with the people we serve.

Hi Amy, thanks for the review. We love working with you as well. Thanks for the feedback. Best Jason

Finally a quick & easy way to appreciate colleagues!

As a manager, this checks all the boxes for me! Having a quick and fun way to recognize team members makes it so much easier to fit this task into my busy day - a task that usually would fall through the cracks.

Pros

We were needing a way to recognize great employees and core values being demonstrated at work. This makes it fun and people WANT to use it.

Cons

Not really a complaint but may be more of a glitch with the award emblems that pop up for our anniversary announcements. It shows up as 2 posts each time, one with a birthday cake and one with a yellow ribbon. (it should just be a yellow ribbon only posted once)

Exactly what Stamford Health needed!

Superior customer service and superb responsiveness. The implementation team prior to launch truly invests time in learning the culture of the organization. I believe that is one of the key reasons why our launch was successful.

Pros

Bucketlist is customizable so the look of the platform mirrors our brand and image. The web based platform looks like a page on internet and intranet. Well done.

Cons

When recognition occurs, and individuals comments or provided a thumbs up the recognition does not go back to the top of the leaderboard. I can comment on an employee recognition from days before but unless the employee is prompted they would not know to scroll the hours and sometimes days old recognition.

Great Platform for Employee Recognition

Overall we have had nothing but a positive experience with Bucketlist. The people who use it regularly continue to provide great feedback on it and have said that reading other individuals recognitions have made them feel good about the work we are all doing as a team.

Pros

There are a lot of features that I love about Bucketlist. The activity feed makes it convenient to see what others are being recognized for, the platform is super user friendly, and the customizable marketplace makes it more personable to our needs. It's fun to check out who's on the leaderboard and what people have accomplished!

Cons

I'd like to see more options for reports. If I could customize reports to best suit what I need that would be great. I also would prefer to see the Donations & Gift Cards pages in the Marketplace be minimized. Instead of showing an option for each thing ($10, $25, $50) I think it would be easier to click on one and it asks you to enter in how many points you want to cash in to redeem.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad your team loves using the tool.

Best software for employee engagement

Bucketlist's software has helped our team recognize each other on jobs well done, bond with one another through super fun activities booked through the built-in marketplace, and gave us something to look forward to at the end of a successful quarter. In short, Bucketlist helped us feel like a real team and kept our spirits up whenever we experienced burnout.

Pros

I love how the reward system ties into the core values of our organization. That helps build a sense of community and rallies our team members around the same goals, whilst encouraging peer-to-peer recognition and and driving employee engagement.

Cons

Bucketlist has done a ton of good for our team, I just wish there were some more options on the in-app marketplace to choose from.

Best employee recognition and reward tool. Solves many problems of HR

Goal and Challenge Creation, Peer Recognition and Employee Awards

Pros

Seamless integration with Slack. Its so simple and easy. Our team uses Slack extensively for day to day activities. Employees can see updates of goals of their peers within Slack and recognize their peers with very intuitive user interface rendered within Slack. They never have to leave Slack to see updates or recognize their peers.

Cons

I would like to see a way to offer rewards to employees in form of experiences in addition to cash only rewards.

Employee Recognition Platform

Incredible program, I highly recommend this to companies regularly. I love sharing the good that this platform is because in this day and age we need more positives!

Pros

The program is extremely user friendly. There are so many different ways to recognize staff. I especially love the app for iphone. It makes recognition when away from your desk simple. The set up of the program and live date didn't have any hiccups. We loved our team at BucketList and will be clients for a long time.

Cons

As I continue to log in so many enhancements are made on the programs, it feels like weekly changes! Nothing has been a con.

Hi Anne, thanks for the review. It's a pleasure working with your organization. I'm glad you and your team are enjoying the platform. And you're right about product updates - we are rapidly adding new features and we update the platform every 2 weeks :-) Best, The bucketlist team

Bucketlist has saved our company morale!

Bucketlist has been fantastic since they day they gave their demo. I have no complains nor offers of suggestion for improvement.

Pros

The development team at Bucketlist acts quickly on our suggestions/questions and seems to also be frequently updating the site to make it better.

Cons

There is nothing i dislike about Bucketlist.

Bucketlist for pizza restaurants

The experience with Bucketlist has been excellent. They are fun to deal with, while helping come up with a great recognition program. Our recognition program was mostly non-existent and now we are up with the times with a social recognition app that fits our restaurant employees' needs well.

Pros

The product is customizable to your company logo, colors, core values, award logos, and what type of rewards system you want to set up. Wide variety of gift cards available, as well as your own company store of items if you choose. The customer service is excellent and we have been provided with suggestions and solutions as needed to make the product work for us.

Cons

There are a few features we would like to see added to the platform, but Bucketlist has been very accommodating and have added those items to their development plans.

EXCELLENT!

THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN FANTASTIC- I AM ABLE TO RECOGNIZE A TEAM MEMBER/ COWORKER QUICKLY WITH OUT TAKING MUCH TIME OUT OF MY WORK DAY, REDEMPTION IS SUPER FAST AND THERE ARE TONS OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM. BUCKETLIST... ABOVE AND BEYOND A BETTER OPTION THAN WHAT WE USED BEFORE...

Pros

I LOVE THE EASE OF USE, AND REDEMPTION OPTIONS

Cons

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING I DISLIKE ABOUT BUCKETLIST

Great Product

Started off slow and unfamiliar. Now I use it regularly.

Pros

Obviously the answer is receiving Kudos, its pretty simple once you get started. I am an Amazon person so i Cash out on Amazon GC every chance I get.

Cons

I wish there was some sort of reminder to distribute your kudos. On a few occasions I have forgotten and I Hate ending the week and losing out on an opportunity to reward someone.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.