Bucketlist Logo
Bucketlist

Peer to peer motivation, recognition and rewards platform.

visit website

Bucketlist Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.44/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I like that the company is able to communicate and recognize each other so other's can see. It's very good positive reinforcement for employees.

BB

Brittany B.

There are Awesome advantages to having the Bucketlist, it really helps that individual employee know that they are appreciated for everything that they do within the Company.

DM

Darlene M.

I am a user however I find it useful to reward positive behavior in a forum that does not negate people who are not being recognized at that time.

SB

Sandra B.

Too many choices in rewards. There are worse problems to have, I would say.

KK

Kristina K.

It’s difficult to find the information you’re looking for at times.

Molly C.

When you are having a bad day, going back and reviewing the recognition you have been given can make a bad day turn around into a good one.

LB

Lindsay B.

Bucketlist users...

Kazoo Employee Experience Platform-logocaret
listing-logo

Kazoo Employee Experience Platform

Compare both
How would you rate Bucketlist?

Outstanding Customer Service

Outstanding. I've had a very good experience. I can always rely on my Customer Service person to respond and is extremely helpful.

Pros

Bucketlist has an outstanding Customer Service team.

Cons

GSM was an early adopter at the beginning there were bumps that needed working out. Bucketlist team was always willing to support us.

Great Fun!

Pros

Being able to publically shoutout colleagues is something I wish I had access to years ago. Sometimes stellar work goes by unnoticed because it is done on the back end of our platforms, but having Bucketlist has allowed the larger team to see how much is being done without their knowledge.

Cons

I wish the GIFs shared in Bucketlist were able to be translated to the slack channel. It is unlikely that people who receive points are logging into BL to view them.

Impressed with the ease of use and uptake in the organization!

Pros

We've been using the product for about 5 months now and it's going super well. Due to the simplicity and integration with Slack, we had amazing enthusiasm and participation right from the start. Bucketlist offers an accessible option for peer to peer recognition that is very quick, so it's easy to seamlessly give recognition throughout your day to day. They send a balanced amount of reminders, just once a week to nudge you to use your points, but not so much that it's annoying!

Cons

I think there is a lot of potential to build more interaction and community into the platform. If people were promoted to participate in event based on what they have been interested in in the past, or based on what others are up to, and you could invite or challenge others to reach for goals, it would build more of that community element for engagement!

Bucklet list

great communication and interaction with colleagues Positive tool : create a community wellbeing small amazon cards even if it is a small amount is always a useful and pleasant gift.

Pros

Intuitive Redeeming is very easy Positive tool

Cons

no big issue detected. That is a pity that the number of coins to give expire from one week to another.

Bucketlist is Great to Cheer Your Coworkers On!

I really enjoy using Bucketlist. It's a great way to see what all work my coworkers do and reward them for all their hard work. =D

Pros

I enjoy using Bucketlist because it is a great way to cheer my coworkers on. Giving them points helps them see the value of their work and inspires them to do more.

Cons

I think the only thing I dislike is that I have a limit of points to give to my coworkers. That is not Bucketlist's fault though, my company only gives us so many points to give out to others each month.

Pros

Easy to use, quick redemption, and lots of selection

Cons

Nothing really wrong with it. Not sure what

Appreciation

I is a very positive team building platform to use. it has been very nice to be able to go a little further and show people they are appreciated

Pros

This platform is very easy to use and it is open to all that are involved in the program

Cons

I have not really had any issues. this is very eas to use

Super satisfied

Pros

Easy to use, lots of choices. Team building.

Cons

No Cons it works all the time and we are happy

Bucketlist is easy to use and offers so many choices!

It has been very positive. The team seems to like giving recognition to other team members.

Pros

I think the fact that the redemptions are instant is one of my favorite things. I have redeemed points for two different retailers' gift cards and got them right away. I didn't know I wanted the redemption until I saw the product, and then wanted it at that time. Very convenient!

Cons

I haven't found any negatives at this time.

Why I love Bucket-list!

My overall experience with bucket-list is so positive! I love using it and redeeming points. It makes me work harder at my job so I can earn more points!

Pros

The feature that is most impactful for my coworkers is the Gif option. We all get such a good laugh when we find the perfect meme to attach to our rewards. All the software is pretty easy to use.

Cons

Honestly, the software is easy to use. I don't know what else you could add.

Very easy to use

I think it helps motivate individuals to do more (hoping for recognition) and helps to say thank you with more impact.

Pros

I like being able to see how peers are doing and going to specific individuals to see comments on how they are doing and what they are doing to achieve their recognitions. I also like that anyone can give or receive recognitions.

Cons

Not being able to filter in the Community. Would like to be able to filter by location and title

Bucketlist is the Best employee-reward site!!

Overall a great experience as I gained/earned some credits, picked my 'prize' and immediately received my 'prize'.

Pros

The list of choices in the Experience Marketplace is Wonderful!! I am able to pick the reward that best suits me, at the time, and best fits me. I also like the Community section that shows ALL my colleagues and details, that they have made public, showing me their likes and alilbit about themselves.

Cons

I would like to know how to earn more credits as there are Experiences and gift cards I would like to have and I would like to be able to nominate colleagues to gain credits as well for jobs well done internally and noticed by our clients. Maybe an area to compete with other departments or individuals for credits to get to know my colleagues and other departments better.

Recommend!!

Excellent experience - we are making a huge impact with the power of recognition in the hands of each and every employee!

Pros

Super easy to use, not only as an employee giving recognition, but as the back-end administrator I find it very intuitive!

Cons

report capabilities are still evolving, so would like to see that easier to pull without needing to contact support. However, when I do need to contact support, I get exactly what I am looking for!

Bucketlist Review

Raising morale and recognizing staffs hard work. Having it as a surprise is nice for the staff.

Pros

Being able to recognize staff with points for redemption

Cons

Nothing at all. Very simplistic. I would only say maybe staff could drop in their own accomplishments.

Great way to recognize staff

Pros

I find Buckelist is great at recognizing staff throughout the business who are doing a great job, especially those who might fly under the radar. It also relies on peer reviews which creates a sense of people wanting to help other colleagues.

Cons

The internal battle when you do something that you think you should get recognized for that you don't. But some people require more public appreciation than others.

Great for Employee Engagement!

Great!I really love this as a way to engage with my peers and reward them for going above and beyond! It makes everything super easy!

Pros

I really enjoy using bucketlist to provide my peers with feedback and rewards so everyone knows how great of a job they are doing.

Cons

The only thing I think needs improvement is how the goals and activities you have done are captured. Took me a minute to find and navigate those.

I personally like that you don't have to look at catalogs anymore to get your rewards.

Pros

This program is so easy to use. Easy to read, process remarks and redeem your points. Not difficult at all.

Cons

You have to create a sign in login; sometimes you forget the password.

I like it

Pros

It is easy to give out recognition to other employees. It is easy to redeem your points that you receive.

Cons

The look of the user interface needs a facelift to look more modern, but that's coming from a graphic designer ha.

Bucketlist

Bucketlist has provided our staff an easy way to recognize each other, and get to know more about their peers' day to day functions.

Pros

Very user friendly! Our staff enjoys using it recognize their peers. The Bucketlist team is very accessible. They answer my questions and provide assistance very quickly.

Cons

Initially I liked the idea of the leader board. But some team members did not like the competitive nature, so we disabled it.

Bucketlist is cool

It's great ,really cool way to praise co workers for good work

Pros

Bucketlist is easy to use ,I like how you can give points to co workers easily and just as easy to redeem yours

Cons

Once they went to e gift cards I like all of it now.

Super Easy!

I'm very pleased with the program thus far. I highly recommend it.

Pros

My employer recently implemented this to use as part of an employee recognition program and I really love it. It's user-friendly and the redemption process for earned rewards is super-easy and seamless.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to use your own giphys, but the built-in selection offered is okay.

Bucketlist Review

I just see one shortcoming (which is the inability to clearly see who assigned how many points). Except that, my experience has been great.

Pros

The ease through which we can search people and assign points to them. also, the redemption was pretty easy

Cons

When multiple people assign points to a single post, it gets confusing to know how many points came from whom!

I love bucketlist!

I highly recommend bucket list for all organizations. Your employees will have great incentives and experience. I personally chose mine for a weekend family trip and the gift cards paid for our hotel stays very beneficial to my and my family.

Pros

Conveniance. I personally chose the gift cards and process time was instant!

Cons

Nothing to dislike. This is an awesome addition to our company and the incentives are amazing.

Great way to team-build!

10/10 great tool and a great way to break the ice with new hires.

Pros

The way it promotes culture of helpfulness and giving

Cons

Mobile app could use an update - was slow and at times kicked me out

Super Fun and Easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use, and easy to find what your looking for. The Redemption process is very easy and quick. I received my redemption within the same day.

Cons

I did not encounter any cons of this software