Bullhorn ATS & CRM Logo

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Recruiting and applicant tracking software

Bullhorn ATS & CRM Reviews - Page 9

1,024 reviews

SC

Sarah C.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent ATS

Great product overall.

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate this software. I use this for recruitment and it helps me to stay organized and keep track of my candidates.

Cons

I would like to be able to access tearsheets more easily and to keep them open in individual tabs. It would be great to be able to search within them as well.

KM

Kelley M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Bullhorn Support Rocks!

Pros

The people who support the product are well versed and a pleasure to assist in our needs. They are always prompt and curteous.

Cons

Add-ons are optional and helpful, but can be costly if you want to have multiple options. The server up site is not always as quick to show issues as it is for users to report them.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Excellent Recruiting CRM

Bullhorn is a great CRM - especially for recruiting. It is the best one I have used.

Pros

Great workflow solutions. Easy to use and functional. Always coming out with new updates and ideas.

Cons

My experience with the mass email function was not as easy or functional as a mail merge in other systems.

DB

Dany B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Recruiting Manager

Pros

Bullhorn is a one stop shop for all our recruiting activities from sourcing to closing deals. It also allow comprehensive reporting and many features that saves time.

Cons

I use Bullhorn in the Montreal office and some of my recruiters are more proficient in French and they would have like the ability to use BH in French.

AD

Alex D.

Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 employees

Bullhorn

Global recruiting multi-sector company using the system as the ATS, CRM and about to launch onboarding.

Pros

I like the fact it is continually improving, the fact that you can get involved in beta testing and provide feedback to aid in product development..

Cons

Restrictive integrations options sometimes with iframe constraints.

MI

Mike I.

Staffing and Recruiting, 10,001+ employees

Great ATS!

Pros

Ease of use is great. Functionality for our users is customizable and straight forward. Administration of the tool is easy and PS allows to create when in need. Overall very nice application.

Cons

Wish there was a way to separate web responses from the submission list to gain more insights into activity down stream.

GB

Gay B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

I love Bullhorn.

Pros

From the front office experience, it has an ease of usage and training for our teams. It helps create consistency for all of our office on the workflow and operations aspect.

Cons

Mid and Back office are a challenge with billing/invoicing. We are having to write our own program to handle this issue.

DA

Dwayne A.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Best Talent Management Software I have used

Overall I would reccomend. One of the best Talent Management Software's out there.

Pros

Easy to use for novice and makes life easy keeping a track of your candidates and clients. Also very easy to add candidates informmation by just dragging their CV on the CRM dashboard.

Cons

Expensive if you want all of the features such as your key metrics showing on the home dashboard. Alsso, need to pay extra if you want to track your audio voicecalls.

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bullhorn is my Best Friend

I am able to reach out to more candidates as quickly as possible.

Pros

Bullhorn is by far the most user friendly ATS that I've used compared to other ATS over the past few years.

Cons

There are times that I am experiencing latency when it comes to pulling up Job Orders and Candidates.

CM

Christa M.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

User Friendly & Efficient

Nice UI

Pros

Bullhorn CRM is easy to use & efficient, it has multiple functions for searching & storing information as well as reporting data.

Cons

It has so many different functions that it's often easy to forget to utilize all of them, occasional glitches & outages - web based product so at times can time out/ slow.

AW

Amanda W.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Comprehensive

I liked it but hated having to commit to lengthy contracts. Not completely intuitive to use. Really needs ongoing training to use efficiently.

Pros

Comprehensive.

Cons

Requires lengthy contract. Expenditure e set up. Needs a lot of training to use effectively.

la

laura a.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

We lOVE BH

Pros

dynamic, cutting edge, frequent product improvement; support is so friendly and always quick to help and followup

Cons

BBO onboarding is super quirky- there always seems to be a challeng; test more updates/changes in Beta and not role out changes; one change is like domino effect of other isues

DP

Darshika P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Inspiring

Pros

A supplier who cares about the customer - not just to make money, but truly cares about the people, the end users - Inspiring. Art - you have created a company culture that we can only hope to aspire to become -- one day ...every little step matters, every conversation matters - and you have helped us spark the ideas to help us get there. Thank you! TeamCalibrate

Cons

As a new customer, not knowing the power of the software

AK

Angela K.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Great Customer Support, Easy to Use and Effective CRM

This product has been very straightforward, easy to use and easy to train others on. Certain functions could be a bit more streamlined and effective.

Pros

Straightforward commands and options. Great User Interface.

Cons

A bit clunky to search through the database.

Sarah C.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Best ATS!

I love Bullhorn. It is user-friendly and allows me to keep my candidates and open jobs organized, thanks to a variety of reporting tools. I love Bullhorn because it keeps me on top of my to-do list!

Pros

User-friendly, excellent organizational tool, web based so I can access it anywhere

Cons

You have to remember a really long password.

DL

Daniel L.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best of breed

Pros

I work for a Bullhorn Marketplace partner and have worked in the recruitment industry for around 8 years. From speaking to my clients, I can honestly say that Bullhorn amazing.

Cons

The honest truth is that I never really hear any complaints from Bullhorn customers that I speak to

CO

Colleen O.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Best ATS on the market!

Pros

As a trainer, I love being able to train on a product that I strongly believe is an intuitive and valuable tool to help people be more organized and successful.

Cons

Not being able to have multiple resumes open a the same time. I also would like to see more enhancements on the search.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Bullhorn CRM

Bullhorn allows the organization to track opportunities and accounts.

Pros

Bullhorn has great integration with TextUs and Herefish. It has an easy to understand interface and makes it extremely easy to find candidates to match them to current opportunities. Our team loves this product.

Cons

There have been server issues, forcing Bullhorn to be down for extended periods of time which leads to a negative business impact.

MF

Mike F.

Staffing and Recruiting,

Bullhorn as our ATS

Pros

From the user standpoint, it is not a difficult system to navigate, and it captures all of the data points we use for our metrics. From an administrator standpoint, there are many looks/configurations we can define, and the ease of ability to maintain selections within the various fields. The Support Team seems to be very knowledgeable with not only current configurations, but also legacy type configurations.

Cons

The standard reporting feature does not always provide the data we use or our metrics, but we are hoping the new S-Release will help us replace some custom reports.

CG

Cyndy G.

Management Consulting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Overall, the features and functions are good but the search function still has some hiccups.

I would like to have the search function be more consistent and it would be great if the status would change back to active once a candidate's placement record has been closed out. We have to do that manually right now.

Pros

I love the import function from the applicants through Broadbean and ability to drop in a resume to populate the files. I love that it automatically documents the files to the candidates through linking the emails.

Cons

The search function is not consistent. If I do a search - "Project Manager" AND "Agile" ...it will give me anyone with these words in their files anywhere. Not both of them which is what I need but could be either or. Sometimes it just pulls up miscellaneous candidates that don't match at all.

KR

Kay R.

10,001+ employees

Great ATS/CRM and Support

Pros

Bullhorn is very user-friendly and has great features. Great customization options and integrates easily with other products. Customer service and support are great.

Cons

Timeouts while actively working in the system are inconvenient because all information is lost and has to be re-input.

JB

James B.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Essential ATS.

Pros

Simple to use from a variety of devices. Feature rich and great marketplace partners. Meets the needs of our sales staff and recruiters.

Cons

Customization options can be confusing/ difficult to achieve. Reporting is basic an could be better. We currently use insightsquared to supplement this.

DC

Dan C.

Philanthropy, 1-10 employees

Bullhorn Staffing and Recruiting Software review

Pros

Simple, easy to use... by far the best product on the market. I have used many products but by far this is the industry leader, the technology disrupter in the space.

Cons

Have not found any yet. The only con is that you are not or have not embraced the industry leader in the space.

YH

Yvonne H.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Overall a decent product

Pros

Nice, clean user interface Information could be customize Easy to track candidate activity Liked how it could be linked to Outlook

Cons

User support wasn't always the best Searches weren't always easy, had to use exact wording and intuitive searches weren't available

AL

Alex L.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

We switched to Bullhorn from Sendouts and, overall, the process went very smoothly and the adjustment to Bullhorn has been good.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and easy to understand -- it is logical. Also, the customer service provided by Bullhorn is outstanding; they are always helpful, polite, and get the question answered in a short amount of time. I mostly 'chat' support and I find it very effective.

Cons

I feel like there are some functions that are presently non-existent with Bullhorn. I am in the process of cleaning up our database after the transition from Sendouts and I have to manually delete files that were duplicated during the transition one at a time. The process is draining, annoying and time-consuming.