Burnalong Logo

Burnalong Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

Reviews by rating

I like the variety of class options and the ability to hold company challenges.
Burnalong is a great and easy to use platform.

SK

Samuel K.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

My Daily Routine Includes Burnalong

It's excellent. My wife and I use it in the mornings before work and no longer have to go to a gym.

Pros

The variety of videos fits my needs. I use Vinyasa Yoga videos several mornings each week. On the odd days, I use other stretching or fitness videos. There are so many options AND you can find ones for 10, 20, 30 minutes or longer.

Cons

Haven't found any cons yet. I have been using it about two years.

MS

MICHELE S.

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

My agency is engaged in being well, and Burnin'Along!.

Our agency oversees America's healthcare, therefore CMS is vested in our wellness by offering this "at your fingertips" platform to assist manager's and employees balance their work/life/wellness in unprecedented times and forward. It adds variety, diversity and value to our daily well being. Employees would like to see more LIVE and interactive sessions offered. I've personally contacted various...

Pros

Access anywhere, any time on any device. Being a web based program, no software to load on a government monitored system. No need for onsite tech support.

Cons

There were no challenges when integrating into our current system. Cons are the timeliness of requested enhancements to the user experience. For example: Ability to send notifications when inviting others to join sessions. They only know they were invited if logged into the platform. Ability to save and review sessions at a later time that spark interest. Marketing material being available in advance to meet internal deadlines for dissemination to staff and ensure that the marketing material published for our use follows any copyright guidelines. Notifications and resources availability to the internal Program Manager dashboard to forecast and plan agency events within approval chain constraints.

AB

Andrea B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Great On Demand library and class analytics

It's come a long way from when we started, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Pros

I love being able to have a large on demand library to bank all of the live classes to provide your participants with lots of variety. It is great to be able to follow favorite instructors also to make it easy to find them. Being able to read member comments and see the rating is very helpful as well as views and minutes watched. Although I wish when we reply back they would get a notification to let them know we replied.

Cons

Sound quality is not good at all with competing sounds of the music and voices. As noted above, I wish we when an instructor writes back to the participants comment they would get a notification and know to go in and see it to make it more conversational.

Thank you so much, Andrea, for your review and feedback! That is so helpful. We are thankful for your partnership and hope as we improve quality, you will enjoy the library even more.

CM

Charita M.

Medical Practice, 10,001+ employees

Great product for physical & mental wellness and much more!

I love all the different options such as meal planning, yoga, meditation, finance, parenting, etc. I can't think of a need for which BurnAlong does not have an option for.

Pros

It's very easy to use and has so many different class and program options to support my goals.

Cons

I really wish there was an option for the Amazon firestick so I don't have to screencast from a mobile device to my TV. Also, I think the only device options to sync a device are Fitbit and apple watch. I have a Samsung and would love to sync my steps, especially when I join team challenges.

NG

Nancy G.

Entertainment, 501-1,000 employees

Burnalong Review

Excellent

Pros

It's a great compliment to our Health and Wellness platform. Employees seem very happy with it. Like that we can gift it. Easy to use. Fun Challenges.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this point in time

SA

Sandra A.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

We found this just in time

Pros

This came as a great employee perk during Covid in 2020. Team members were stuck at home and we needed to make sure that they were taking care of themselves. This came as a great tool to assist in that. The multilevel workouts, the options for stretching, meditation, etc. Assures that there is something for everyone.

Cons

There was quite a bit of difficulty in the user experience for the first few months, but once the platform was upgraded, I have not heard a complaint from a team member yet

PK

Praveen K.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Praveen Kumar

Exceptional amazing

Pros

The inclusive Lena’s of different types of activity which as person can do just a click away.

Cons

Waiting for it to be sync the activities with Samsung and other devices

WM

Whitney M.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Goodwill Review

Burnalong is a great and easy to use platform

Pros

I like the variety of class options and the ability to hold company challenges

Cons

Finding the right class in a category that has hundreds of options can be tough. It might be helpful to have sub-categories to better find what I am looking for. Also the site tends to recommend classes that I have already done.

MT

Mary T.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great wellness program

Great account manager experience. They are very willing to listen to their customers.

Pros

A wide variety of classes to appeal to our employees

Cons

Web access through TV, Mobile, and Tablets is poor and needs to be improved as soon as possible.

Mary, thank you so much for your insights! I'm so glad the diversity of classes is a benefit. We are actively working on improving web access and greatly appreciate your feedback.

LD

Lindsey D.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great program and service!

Love it! Highly recommend it to individuals and companies!

Pros

They are always looking for ways to enhance their platform and the versatility of programs

Cons

Does seem like every time I go in after a while functionality has changed

KM

Kim M.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Off to a GOOD start!

The overall process was a breeze - from initial contact through the staff roll-out earlier this month! The BurnAlong staff have all been professional and energetic, helping us build excitement about the product. We've had good response from staff so far and we look forward to promoting the app more by running challenges at least quarterly.

Pros

BurnAlong offers a lot of content variety which appeals to our staff. It also allow us to run challenges to engage our employees.

Cons

Some of the videos look a little too homemade. The good news is that many others are higher quality, and with so much content available you can always find something that meets your needs.