All categories
Calamari

Modern HR management, online leave and attendance tracking

visit website

Calamari Reviews - Page 5

Calamari it just works.

We have a good experience with the product.

Pros

Easy of use and support given. Once setup our employees can easy manage their own time of.

Cons

Somewhat complex to setup for proper use.

Great Customer Service!

Wonderful! Our relationship with our representative, Ewelina, is beyond great!

Pros

I like that this program works across multiple countries and allows you to customize so much. Not every feature that we need has been able to be accommodated, but the Customer Service team has gone ABOVE and beyond to help us get to where we need to be or make suggestions to get it close.

Cons

Some functionality changes can take time, but that is a given.

Simplicity, Best customer service, Great price/quality ratio.

One and only app which have so fast and helpfull customer service. It's always on time and can implement any needed functionality almost immediately.

Pros

It's simplicity in combination with ensuring all user's needs.

Cons

Its design could be better but this is a secondary matter.

Thank you Krzysztof!

Very helpful in everyday work!

Pros

The software is very easy to use. The layout is very readable. Calamari has managed to accumulate many functionalities needed by every employer. Support Calamari fulfills its duties sensational!

Cons

Do not occur. Each problem was solved professionally and efficiently.

Great for managing time off and remote work

We really like the software and it meets our needs. Will continue to use!

Pros

We have really enjoyed the ability to link the vacation calendar to our personal calendars. I can quickly see if someone is out on vacation or working remotely. This is a great feature that was one of the main reasons we picked Calamari.

Cons

Toggling back and forth between the timesheets and vacation sections of the software.

Recommendable

Pros

calamari is very easy to use. runs almost bug-free.

Cons

Missing: timesheet report, group by month and employee.

Absolute perfect!

Pros

Easy to use - covers every business-case for clockin and leave Perfect support a lot of integrations There've been some problems, but they've been sold within minutes from the support

Cons

Dear Bernhard, We love to hear such nice words. You just made our heart smile! :D Most warmly, Ewelina

Made my life in HR much easier

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that the support is very quick and to the point with their replies.

Cons

Sometimes its a little complex to set up the more advanced features like approval flows or employees from different markets.

one of the best solution for PTO in the market

Pros

this app integrate others functions on my cell phone that make me have very precise control of the day activity, even when i am in home. It is very easy to use and the design is very pleasurable to see

Cons

I have a couple of problems when i run the app in my android device (works great in IOS) i could not record some info. And though i like very mucho de dising, some times te appp its not totally intuitive

excellent leave management system!

Pros

* Easy to setup * Intuitive dashboard * Extremely useful for leave management for teams in different countries * Really helpful support team (Customer Success Specialist)

Cons

* More features for mobile app (attachments, calendar, availability)

Hello Julia! Thanks for a feedback, actually we are working on new features and improvements every day :) :) Eg. attachments from the mobile app are available now.

Made time management and team tracking easy

Pros

As an office assistant, I was also tasked to keep track of our team’s presence for meetings, team building events, company assemblies, office seminars and other company official get-togethers. Calamari helped me track attendance and time in and out of everyone part of the team. I have also suggested this software to our HR officer for tracking leaves, absences and others. The software is easily learned and easy to navigate. Integrations are possible with some other software which makes it easier to monitor attendance.

Cons

Not much to complain about at this point in time.

Positive review

It is good.

Pros

Easy to use, integration with other services

Cons

I would like to have more features, without paying additional money. It is to expensive in my opinion.

Excellent

Implementing Calamari in our organisation was the best decision. The approval process is much more efficient and colleagues love it.

Pros

Calamari is user friendly and has a very nicely designed interface. It has many features and you can easily tailor it to your needs. The team is always very responsive and willing to improve the program.

Cons

I am still waiting for some small fine tuning but nothing to complain otherwise.

I honestly haven't had any problems with Calsmari. Easy to use. Very inexpensive.

Pros

It's super easy to navigate. Foolproof. Simple. My rep is super helpful, friendly and patient. My employees love it. It's seriously as easy as clicking a button. Anyone can use this software.

Cons

I wish there was a way to see more of the GPS feature. It's hard to know exactly where the clock in/out is because it only shows a small area. I also wish there were representatives in the US for quicker help.

Calamari - software that helps every day!

I'm using it every day as a regular user and as a admin. It's really easy to use and explain to new users how to! I'm able very fast to check many information like absence of workers or planned holidays.

Pros

It's really easy to use, but in the same time you can take out a lot of information from it.

Cons

Nothing coming ot my mind. If i don't like something I Call support and they are always open to improve system.

Intuitive and effective, needs more flexibility.

Easy time management and control of presence/leave of employees, plus user satisfaction from the whole team.

Pros

A great easy to use graphic interface. It requires very little preparation and users can start working on it almost rightaway.

Cons

It still needs some improvement in the Leave module, especially concerning breaks and paid leave, which should have the ability to be left open and its duration defined by clockin and not in advance.

okts okay but no app for boss

counting moth raports is okay, planing is okay.

Pros

stable and work with no problems. Clock in on tablet is great option.

Cons

not using friendly Evidence scrollbar to view time of working hours, specialy on mobile phone its not using easy. There is no app for boss to see hours - when i pay every day i would like to check in easy way who works for how many hours. i must log in by browser - its very hard to do.

Just works. Does everything it promised.

Overall very useful tool, saves us a lot of time & we didn't have any issues with it

Pros

Advanced administrative features, office 365 integration

Cons

The UI could be better, UX testing would be super - apart from that - great!

Efficient and adaptable

good

Pros

easy to use modern interface possibility to set up complex rules for each employee and to customize everything easily

Cons

Birthday alerts on Slack when an employee gains one year of seniority

Great tool all around

Always very positive, highly recommend to anyone looking for a similar solution.

Pros

Has all the features we need to request vacation, inform of WFH or add a new person to the team. All fast and easy. They have the best customer support, always quick and helpful.

Cons

Sometimes the different vacation schemes (we have offices in 3 countries) were difficult to input, but the support team helped me get it done.

Easy to Use

We need to keep track of how many employees are in the office daily, weekly and monthly. Calamari has helped keep track of that.

Pros

It is easy to use! Overall, whatever you need you can find by navigating through the system.

Cons

I would like to pull reports for just one employee for the duration of the time that we have used the system. It breaks it down in weeks and that can be tedious. If I want a report, I want it to be fast and simple. Sometimes, the system will stop working for people and it does not clock them in at the right time. Not often but it has happened.

Great Tool

Pros

it is a very convenient tool for both sides, the user and the administrator. the employees can request their days off from their mobile app and their supervisors can do the same when accepting/rejecting the request. Being a construction company, we used to face some problems particularly with this as many of our employees would be out of office and on their sites. Making us rely on phone conversations, print outs delivered late or text messages. With the mobile app things really got easier and the control is on another level.

Cons

The mobile app could need some development. Not all features available on the web are available on the app like the calendar for example.

Easy Leave Management for organisation workforce spread over the globe

Pros

Ease of use Great fit for organisation with employees in different regions / countries Quick to interface with other systems

Cons

There's really nothing that we didn't like so far

I never heard of Calamari. It turns out to be perfect for our needs :)

Pros

From my point of view the biggest advantage is that each employee can set an individual holiday calendar. Comments and attachments are also useful - all in one place. It is great to add individual types of absences

Cons

It would be useful to calculate wages and some kind of reminder about planned increases or renewal of contracts

Thanks Ma¿gorzato for a great review, we really appreciate that!

Perfect

Pros

Everything works as it should. In the end is everything orderedNice contact with support. I have no objections. I recommend

Cons

I have no regrets. Everything is ok. Maybe I would have lowered the price gently....................