All categories
Calamari

Modern HR management, online leave and attendance tracking

visit website

Calamari Reviews - Page 6

Good product

Pros

For the most part, easy and straightforward to use though some of the UI is counter-intuitive.

Cons

When a new employee starts mid-year, I haven't been able to figure out how to start them with a pro-rated amount of PTO

Calamari Review

Pros

Because is easy and have all functions that we need

Cons

I like very much that I have all information about my works. When Have holidays, when they are in work.

User Friendly

Calamari has been our everyday saver, we are able to see everyone in the calendar as far as working from home vacations traveling for business EVERYTHING.

Pros

User friendly Google integrated Everything you need in one software app for iPhone/android users

Cons

Do not have any cons so far/ Works wonders

Great application for small to medium-sized businesses in need of HR protocol

You can track everything for your employees and ad-hoc staff in one place, including contracts, leave, clock-ins, approval flows, etc. Loved every second of it.

Pros

It was super easy to set up and deploy - plus there are integrations with other useful software apps to run a full department and communication.

Cons

The Slack integration needs a bit of work - trying to request leave was frustrating - but not a train smash - eventually I figured out the kinks.

Simple to set up and use. Does what it says on the tin

Less time spent managing staff holidays! More time to do other things

Pros

Simple to manage and maintain with good API's. It takes no time to manage once configured and users find it simple to request leave.

Cons

Initial config could be a little clearer some of the options can be confusing on first use, that said i dont work in HR so it might be clearer to someone in this role

Calamari is very intuicial and easy to use.

Pros

Has integration with google calendar, what is very usefull for us. Great and flexible costumer service. The Calamari system is easy to use and navigate both for the employee and employer.

Excellent Leave Time and Clockin App

We needed a software app that would allow employees to view their various leave banks at any time, and easily make/approve requests for time out of the office. As for some employees leave is tied to hours worked, and we offer several different types of leave with different accrual rates, we had complex needs, for a small company. This app met all our needs, and more importantly, it's EASY TO USE, even for those who are not as comfortable with computer systems.

Pros

This software was easy to use on startup, easy to teach to my team, and now that they're all on it, very easy for them to use.

Cons

I guess in some cases this software might not have enough features. For us, a small nonprofit that just needs to track timesheeets and how those interface with leave time banks, it's a perfect fit.

Outstanding Customer Service

I'm a fan. It took me quite a while to be a fan, but I really enjoy how easy it is now.

Pros

The customer support is amazing. Any time I have trouble, they are great at giving quick correct answers.

Cons

Sometimes I have trouble because it is so simplified that I'm not looking in the right places for options. When they are right in front of me, I just don't realize it.

Excellent managing tool

We're finally managing - days off - all 'b-days' of our wonderful staff - managing the absence calendar is a great feat which helps planning work with other co-workers which helps running projects smoother than ever

Pros

Apart from alI the functionalities that Calamari has to offer, I greatly appreciate the clarity of the user panel.

Cons

So far I haven't found a downside. Sorry :)

Excellent Leave Management software. Note that the Clockin module is not used.

Excellent. They made the transition easy and helped to implement the one-off transition work. Their service when you need guidance is superb.

Pros

Integration with Slack and Office365. Highly configurable and easy to use.

Cons

Some of the on-screen instructions and prompts could be a little bit clearer, but it isn't a significant issue.

Great Customer Support

It can be a little tricky with the time difference, but when I have scheduled a call for assistance, they staff have been very helpful and solved the issues.

Pros

We like that employees can request and track their own PTO directly with their manager. Easy and simple to use for all!

Cons

I wish it showed more details for the users (employees), like the entitlement breakdown. As an admin I can see those things but employees can only see their total and leave requested. They often ask me for a better breakdown of of their total PTO.

Efficient

Fantastic experience. We're a small company who doesn't really have any tracking system for monitoring absences or leaves, do this has helped immensely.

Pros

I liked how more efficient it made us as a whole, the interface is mostly easy to use and the design is nice.

Cons

Can be a little complicated to customize the entitlement feature

It has made the tracking of our PTO in the office easier.

Pros

I like having all of the PTO accruals and information in one place where we can look at our meetings as we are planning and staffing.

Cons

I do not have any complaints at this time. I wish that I had Calamari earlier to help minimize prior manual efforts of tracking the company's PTO information.

Henri, thanks for the warm words, we really appreciate it!

Excellent

I am the Calamari system administrator in our company. I use it every day. Calamari app develops and adds new features that we need. The service always dissipate my doubts. Support service is always fast and accurate. Calamari works great for me.

Cons

Pros

easy to use, the calendar to see who is in the office

Cons

it is a bit awkward that you have to be redirected to pay via paypal instead of t

Functionality is fantastic, but their customer support is amazing & really sets them apart!

Pros

- It's very easy to integrate it into our current tools. - Lots of tutorials and guides to help you set up and use the platform correctly. - The customer support is up there with the best I've ever received. When we experienced an issue, they were quick to respond and delved right into the issue with us to get the bottom of it but to also help us set our company up correctly so as to get the best best from the product. Ewelina was the Calamari team member I dealt with and she really went above and beyond.

Cons

As with any new tool, it does take a little time to familiarise yourself with, but it's laid out very well so you can quickly get used to it.

Pragmatic, gets the job done

Pros

It gets the job done, just the features you need, no clutter.

Cons

UX could be better, sometimes it is too complicated.

Best Vacation Tracing Software

Pros

- Easy to set up. - Intuitive Interface for employees.

Cons

No cons to report. Software fulfills all of our needs.

Osnium Software

This tool definitly helps out with keeping track of employees days off, vacation balances and person/sick days very easily. Have not had an instance where the software has carshed which is great

Pros

It is very easy to use and keep track of everyone's days off, applications for days off, and to see what is their remaining allowance is

Cons

No con's at the moment as it is simple to use. Sometimes the request for days off for the user logged in or having to select "On behalf of" is not always super intuitive

Its does what we need

Pros

Its easy to use. It has the functions that are needed for our case

Cons

Nothing, it just does what we need it to do

This software really helped solve a problem for us. I highly recommend it.

We are a small firm, and cannot afford to maintain an HR department. This software completely solved all employee management issues. From following working hours, to keeping track of vacation days and sick days. It is simple to use, and quite powerful. I was able to adjust all settings to my country's needs, including holidays, weekend days etc... Now I can always keep track of everything regardless of where I am.

Pros

It covers all our needs. I can keep track of all employee working hours, vacations, sick leaves, and it's all easy and clearly documented. For a small firm like ours, this software is a must.

Cons

There's very little that I don't like. Except that the signing out/in via mobile devices doesn't work for at least one type of device.

Great product!

Pros

We like the ease of use and the simple implementation

Cons

we are missing some minor functionalities

Calamari for a win!

The software is very user-friendly and the support is great.

Pros

The time attendance is tracking very accurately and Blue Tooth beacon system help the system to automated.

Cons

Web browser clock in sometimes does not register if people press the "stop" button.

Thank you Danielle! It is great to work with you!

A simple job done well

The Calamari app saves trees (and lots of time). The local law requires us to maintain formal documentation with regards to employee leave applications. Most companies deal with this on paper. Thanks to Calamari the process becomes paperless, all it takes is just a few clicks. It's simple to add new employees and manage their leave applications, it's easy to set up the chain of acceptance for different departments, and the application also allows me to quickly check and report on the number of days of leave for each team/individual in the company.

Pros

Simple to use, does the job well, affordable.

Cons

Some things could be more intuitive, but I can say that about nearly every app I use.

Great! Thank you for your great review Tomasz.

Great for starters

It's been so much easier to manage our time record and absence allowance since we start using Calamari. No more paper running thru the office. No more endless mailing. No birthdays are forgotten.

Pros

It's easier to use and manage than I thought. Customer support is really helpful for the set up.

Cons

Slack integration sometimes fails (nothing to worry about). The QRCode check-in option is not as practical as you may think. It'd be much easier if you must log in on your cell phone before check-in, using a single QRCode for anybody.