CATS Reviews

4.24/5 (119 reviews)

Anonymous

CATSone is better than most for less. Email sync issue, and reports are innacurate

Reviewed 2016-12-14

CATSone is a great product and we recommend for anyone needing a applicat tracking system. its customizable to an extent. Fields are linked so you can't mess up data. Its good if you use it for CRM. Reports are odd, and email sync feature works 50% of the time. (adding emails to contacts in CATS with matching records)Easy interface, great application site wizard , and great job site , built in, , customization of fields with restrictions (so you don't mess it up) . Status, and custom status available. Map custom status's to 'mapped' status. No cloud storage fees for resumes, or files that get attached to applicant / candidate records. API is useful but not without faults. Good custom reports per user. Google drive link, and online MS word linked. Live previews of images. Easy to read reports (there are some faults) Reporting is best thought of as a gauge and not an accurate thing. All around a great system. I recommend it to anyone whom has this need. Easy to use with live chat support per user for how to use it. Great training seminars. Etc. Good for when you hire 1 to 1. 1 hired applicant to 1 location. Email sync feature is great when it works. 50% of the time. It may be related to email host. I dunno. Reports are good. There are many. If you need New Applicants per user.. then you have to manually enter. But still many reports. Great price point. Beats many more expensive systems .. its has faults as your gonna read. But don't let that get you down. It's still worth it.

Anonymous

Overall pretty good. Customer service is outstanding. However, some features are not intuitive.

Reviewed 2018-01-02

I work at a recruiting firm and we all use CATS daily for our recruiting database. It is the most comprehensive and flexible software that we have found so far (though needs more flexibility in some areas). The flexibility in tagging and sorting candidates and being able to assign tasks to other recruiters has been great. The star feature, status's, adjustable application fields and archiving are fantastic features. We use this product daily and have been very pleased with it for the most part. Customer service. Extensive database of information and flexibility in most aspects of the product to adapt to your needs.

Ann Zaslow-Rethaber

EXCELLENT customer service, they answer on the first ring!!

Reviewed 2016-09-01

LOVE CATS, terrific applicant tracking system and EXCELLENT client support. We have invested in systems over the years but not being especially savvy with technical issues, have always run into roadblocks by not being able to utilize all the options and with limited customer support could never figure out how to implement half of what was offered...this is happily not the case with CATS. LOVE the ease of use...even for someone like me who is not naturally adept at navigating my way through different systems, we have found that CATS is extremely user friendly, and on the occasions when we do need help, calling into their live US based customer support hotline and having nice, friendly people always eager and endlessly patient to help makes using CATS a no-brainer.

Solid Recruiting Software for Recruiters

Reviewed 2018-07-27

Comprehensive CRM database for a recruiting firm. Couldn't live without it. Customized Pipeline management. The database gives you multiple ways of viewing your pipeline. Combined with calendar integration, they make it easy to stay on top of your list of things to do. Loading in candidate resumes to a mailbox makes it easy to update the database. The capture tool makes it easy to load LinkedIn resumes to the database. The jobs integration to your website is easy to set up. Customer service has been great and the Price is very affordable. It's browser based and works on any platform.

Ryan Danielsen

We've had decent experience with CATS but are currently looking at other options.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

It is less complex than other solutions that are bloated with unnecessary features. The LinkedIn plugins and resume searching is good. Customized workflows is a good idea although they lack flexibility to get at incorporate important data in triggers (like Activity notes associated with a status change).

Jeannine Szostak

Works very well for I need

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Customer service is very personable and friendly – they have the rare gift of actually WANTING to be helpful.It is customizable, versatile. I like being able to sort on the various categories. Every day I learn something new that the program can do / different ways I can sort the data.

LeQuay Marsh, MHCS, TAS, ECRE

CATS is a phenomenal tool for Corporate & Agency Recruiters!

Reviewed 2014-06-26

Let me start by saying that I have been with CATS for the past few years. My experience has been nothing short of excellent. CATS has far more robust features than the other recruitment systems I've explored and/or used. It can be used to manage candidate flow for existing requisitions or to build strategic candidate pipelines for the needs of the future. CATS is easy to customize the system internally to work within your existing recruitment processes. Most of the other tools I've used has required us to create multiple work around processes forcing and even change our internal processes to meet the requirements of the system. This isn't the case with CATS and it only took us an hour or two to set it up. CATS has made various plug-ins available free of charge to its subscribers. These plug-ins allow you to do everything from edit resumes within the system using a Microsoft Word Plug-in, leverage WordPress, and even send LinkedIn profiles and resumes from job boards directly into the CATS system. You can easily move data from other recruiting systems to CATS. You can either upload large batches of resumes or even upload a CSV document from Excel directly into the system. One of the best features behind CATS is that it is a tool that continues to grow and is always improving. They continue to grow in excellence through the value they place on the feedback from their subscribers. Many of the suggestions recommended by subscribers have been implemented very successfully and relatively quickly. I strongly recommend any organization looking for an extremely robust and customizable recruitment solution to consider CATS. You can even avoid lengthy contracts.Robust Features Customizable Saves time by posting to various boards through CATS Very user-friendly Cost effective

Erik Berg

CATS provides a better than average data warehouse for candidates and contacts

Reviewed 2018-01-05

I can't really make an evaluation of this as we haven't used anything else in my time with the company.-Fast searching and easy candidate importing -Easy access from phone or computer -Excellent uptime vs. other web-based ATS

Tom Hasara

CATS is extremely user friendly, and customization is a breeze

Reviewed 2018-01-04

It is easy to use, easy to train new hires, and continually improves itself with little time-saversuser friendly, customization, search any field, schedule workflow triggers, constantly improving itself

LeQuay Marsh

CATS is an excellent recruiting solution for both Corporate and Agency Recruiters

Reviewed 2014-06-27

Michelle Holdsworth

We have been using CATS since 2011 and have noticed many great updates through the years.

Reviewed 2017-12-18

It is user friendly and it is easy to find information. I like the boolean search features as well as being able to search by a particular field.

Anonymous

Cats is very user friendly!

Reviewed 2018-01-05

It is our main CRM system. Very easy to adapt the database to fit exactly what you need. Free job postings are the best I have seen. Love that I can download profiles directly from Linkedin Recruiter to the database.

Tom Breen

Fits like a glove

Reviewed 2017-06-07
Review Source: Software Advice

The product is easy to use, cost effective and works for small to mid sized staffing or consulting firms. Common sense layout - intuitive dashboards - easy to build pipelines. Bulk parsing is excellent as is the email integration.

Drew Belmore

Great for Smaller Companies

Reviewed 2019-01-28
Review Source: Software Advice

This system is super easy to use and doesn't require a lot of training. Very simple easy to use process flow.

Danny Cueto

Overall a great experience utilizing CATS to get work done!

Reviewed 2017-12-18

I love that the technical support of very responsive and open to new ideas in order to continuously improve the system.

Phoebe Smith

CATS has been a fantastic resource for our organization!

Reviewed 2012-05-29

Overall, I would recommend this product to organizations looking to automate tasks and improve efficiency, but it works best as a compliment to other systems. CATS has enabled our organization to streamline many of our processes and thus run more efficiently. Automating many of the tasks that we used to do repetitively has allowed for quicker response times. As well, the "add calendar entry" feature is fantastic and helps us to stay on top of all upcoming tasks.

Katherine Sandlin

Extraordinary support!

Reviewed 2017-12-18

We recommend it to our clients often. It helps us enable them to stay compliant and organized.I'm not a technician, and having the resources of the CATS team be able to talk me through solutions to some of our challenges has been a tremendous plus!

Justin Ballard

Everchanging platform with endless capabilities

Reviewed 2018-03-20
Review Source: Software Advice

staff is continually upgrading integrations; database is totally customizable - can search anything - great for a number of users, and autojob posting is great.

Anonymous

Universally good for companies big & small

Reviewed 2018-09-25

The amount of customization when it comes to records and process flow. I've used this tool working for big companies as well as small and the ability to adjust the tool as needed makes it good for companies of all sizes.

Whitney Kase

Has everything we need

Reviewed 2015-05-27
Review Source: Software Advice

I think the ability to have candidate correspondence link directly from my Outlook email to update their profiles in the notes section is probably one of the most beneficial features of this system. I love that I do not have to do anything manually!

Paul Ojeda

excellent crm platform for the Value

Reviewed 2018-02-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Love the system easy to use and customize I like the most some capabilities of adding the candidates to the system and be able to send email and schedule meeting with several users

Susan Janeczek

CATS Review

Reviewed 2016-04-14
Review Source: Software Advice

The search works well and able to track all conversations that happen through email in or outside the solution Good with user defined fields. They were a really good, cheap solution 3 years ago but just didn't keep up with what was happening in industry.

Travis Lockhart

Excellent and cost effective for mid-sized organizations

Reviewed 2014-05-15

We switched from applicant stack to CATS in 2012 and have never looked back. The clean UI alone was a drastic improvement. Since 2012 we have grown our recruitment department from one F/T employee to 4. CATS allows multiple users to have accounts, which makes collaborating on candidates easy. The system does email integration which is extremely useful in tracking/documenting candidate communication (because sometimes it does not happen through the system). We have customized the system with ease which has allowed for complete workflow and task automation. With the click of a button we can notify candidates of next steps, change their job order, change their interview status, and notify other parties in our organization- this is all with one click. The system allows for the generation of countless workflows, custom email templates for individual or mass emailing, and the mass importing of multiple resume files for prospective candidates. While we wish CATS had an onboarding feature, we have successfully used the system in the past to collect employee documents who are out of state and begin that HR process. CATS has been a life saver. The system offers a lot for a very low cost. Our initial set up including fees was below $500 and our monthly fee per user on the system is $69. It is a great value.

Denise Magruder

Reviewed 2018-06-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Very affordable, especially for smaller companies. It is easy to learn. It is easy to use. It easy to post jobs. It has nice functionality. It is customizable. It is affordable.

Miguel García Salas

Good experience.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Is my daily tool. Great!User friendly. Very good applicant tracking. Control Panel very helpful. I can see CATS calendar integrated with microsoft outlook. Great understanding with linkedin.