CEIPAL ATS Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.72/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The overall experience is very good and would be recommending it highly those who really want that their hardwork is saved and they have a good database after working for some time on ceipal.
I personally recommend everyone to get this great experience. It is worth it and gives the best value for your money.
Great customer service and very fast at helping solve any issue. Great source to find candidates.
Lagging Issues and sometimes does not work properly and read codes.
Needs functionality on the display of results with filtering options, Lack of performance management module in workforce is a big disadvantage.

CEIPAL ATS users...

Zoho SalesInbox-logocaret

Zoho SalesInbox

Workday HCM-logocaret

Workday HCM

How would you rate CEIPAL ATS?

Great tool that meets our needs

We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that. Overall, a very nice product.

Pros

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market - Excellent Customer Service - Easy to use - Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass) - Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Cons

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Review for CEIPAL ATS

I am able to keep track of all the candidates I've ever interacted with. With this ATS, it's also easy to keep your entire team in the loop and work more efficiently. Overall, CEIPAL has helped me produce significantly better results.

Pros

CEIPAL has many promising features but the best one according to me is the feature of adding the notes and tracking all the submissions under the job. Notes really helped my teammates coordinate and understand the needs of a candidate before and after reaching them.

Cons

CEIPAL can do better to improve its employee management database. Sometimes it takes time to load and sometimes it shows some error.

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

Pros

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Cons

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required,...

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. If you could please call me directly at (585) 622-4705, we will resolve any issues as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you - Spring Sanchez

Ceipal ATS

Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Pros

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

Cons

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Ceipal is very user friendly and effective

The Workflow management is very effective. It is also very effective in the client mangement

Pros

It lets us keep track of every single thing we can think of. It can be used as a CRM HR management tool. It helps you onboarding process and makes the whole process easier

Cons

There are minor bugs in the integrated search of ceipal. Sometimes does not fetch the proper results

Ceipal feedback

We are sourcing candidates and capturing review activity,submissions and interview activities and much more.We can do resume harvesting that saves our time.

Pros

Its very easy to use and this app is very much integrated with other job boards.Like we have monster,dice,career builder ,techVets and intergrated dashboards.

Cons

Nothing so far,everything is going good till now.

Ceipal ATS Review

Using this software on a daily basis and very much satisfied with working and features of the ATS.

Pros

.User friendly software . Efficient and time saving tool . Huge amount of information present in an organised way

Cons

Sometimes the ATS is less responsive but it might be due to the internet connectivity issues.

User Friendly

User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal. Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness. Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career. Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Pros

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Cons

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge. Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

Hi Vinay, Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further. Happy Recruiting! :)

Ceipal is one of the best ATS in Market

Less filters available and lagging some time Easy to Operate, Light and friendly User interface

Pros

Easy to Operate, Light and friendly User interface

Cons

Less filters available and lagging some time

Perfect ATS

Pros

It's fast and they provide multiple features. Hence, once you use it you will get addicted to it.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about Ceipal. It's going good.

Excellent product but needs more help!

Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Pros

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product. Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Cons

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs. On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Pros

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Cons

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Worth for money

As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Pros

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Pros

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular...

Cons

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

Good Product Recruiting.

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that...

Pros

Customisation options and customer support.

Cons

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Dear POLA Sharath, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros

Pros:Customisation options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. 1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied Cons:It is up to mark. So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any. Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that. The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Cons

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Dear Vipin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature. Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions . Value for money, ROI is the key.

Pros

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting. Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Cons

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets. In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient. While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Pros

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements . Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate. Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Cons

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Working on CEIPAL is a fantastic experience, and while working on CEIPAL, job has been simpler.

Working on CEIPAL has solved many difficulties for me. Switching between different job portals has become a simple task because to Ceipal's ease of use.

Pros

Ceipal's Integrated Search has made things easier for me because I now have access to all of the job sites I use, and recruitment has been a breeze since I started using it. Working has been an amazing experience.

Cons

Backend issues with CEIPAL, such as difficulty opening resumes and errors while moving resumes, are considerable. I experienced this a few days ago, and there is occasionally a lag when loading resumes.

Amazing ATS

It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

Pros

The interface of the product is very good, viewing resumes is very easy, searching for candidates is very easy. Putting notes on the candidates and doing submission be it internal or external client submissions is also very easy.

Cons

Doing placement activity is a bit hectic with so many details to fill, sometime parsing resumes from job boards slows it down, sometimes the ATS hangs for few minutes.

Combination of all ATS

Pros

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Cons

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

ATS at its best.

My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

Pros

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Cons

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Pros

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Cons

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review of CEIPAL! We're thrilled to know that important customers like you have an outstanding experience with our product. It's so gratifying to know that our technology helps you to be productive and stay motivated! We can't thank you enough for your feedback.

VERY VERY PLEASED

The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

Pros

Everything! Transition was quick, easy and seamless. The tech team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been AMAZING TO WORK WITH

Cons

TRAINING but it was great and the best it could be.

Ceipal Review

The overall experience is good as it makes my day to day work easy. I have a single solution for all my recruitment related tasks

Pros

Ceipal is very user friendly and easy to use. You can use multiple job boards at a time to search for the right pool of candidates. The integration is very user friendly and can provide excellent results in a very shorter span of time.

Cons

You cannot work on multiple profiles as it slows down if we try to do multiple tasks