CEIPAL TalentHire Reviews

4.46/5 (313 reviews)

Imran Mohammed

We are using this Tracking system for more than a year now and it is really value for money.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Ceipal TalentHire we are been used since an year and we use this because it is very efficient in tracking the work of each individual. At the end of each day it is very easy to pull out all the reports of submissions, interviews or placements easily. This talentHire has made my work very easy in terms of tracking the work of each individual.

Brenda P

Customization options + customer support make this excellent.

Reviewed 2016-11-29

As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product.Customization options and customer support.

Sushant Gupta

A great tool that is forever evolving and improving!

Reviewed 2017-07-26

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what sets them truly apart i.e. the ability to adapt to their clients' needs. It's a great tool with all the right bells and whistles and always coming up with new and useful features and very cost effective as compared to the best of the best out there.

Mohd Saqib Siddique

Being a Recruitment Specialist

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Ceipal provide good access to different different job portals. This allows us to do our work in Parallel way (Multi-Tasking). Good access to job board and internal DB. I used conrep also for the same purpose but Ceipal is far better than other Softwares. I mostly like its features to access and use internal database resumes. Like select all relevant resume by string and mass mail in a single click using clipboard.

Im a user from last 2 years

Reviewed 2018-12-28

One word they are class expert for multiple job board search tools at a cheap pricing I love the feature where we can search multiple job boards in one GO, More over I can search my viewed profiles under the Ceipal database given at free of cost. Sending email become more easy & professional through Ceiapl. Sharing jobs to multiple job platform at a click of button.

Arti Jain

I am a daily user and very familiar with this ATS. Cheap and value of money!

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Making our database with Ceipal.I like most that if candidate profile is already in our database. We can easily find and submit that particular resume to any of the client requirement. In Fact we can nicely find out whos the owner of particular resume and when it was added in our ATS called ceipal.

Sharon kay

"CEIPAL" - C the miracles in recruiting :)

Reviewed 2018-08-17

I feel very comfortable with CEIPAL, still I'm learning many things in this. It will be a user friendly with all job boards at one platformEasy way of submissions, we can review our performance and company's performance easily

Sourabh Kumar

Great harvest and searching tool

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Ceipal has a good "harvesting" function, which pulls resumes from the big subscribed job boards like Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, Techfetch and Beyond. It took a little period of adjustment when I started with it that I was searching our own Internal database, rather than the resume boards online, but if you're continually harvesting for the same core skills sets it's perfect. It's always pulling in talent. A big pro is that you accumulate all versions of individuals resumes - it's a great way to tell if something has been fabricated thru the years, which has become more and more rampant these days. I also like that you can combine the tool with MS Outlook to capture messages from people automatically and Manually. Integrated search option is Awesome, you can search on multiple portals though single Search string. Ceipal tech support is super responsive.

Anupama Sharma

Talenthire- CEipal Review

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Able to have entire team collaborate with candidates, vendors and post jobs in all forums from one interface.Flexibility of the team to work with us to enhance the product and customer support

Ceipal Review

Reviewed 2018-08-31

The product is good and easy to use. Like every product even this has a scope of improvement . Better search features can make this product unbeatableIt's UI is flawless and easy to use. Some features that you have are not available with other CRM's

sailaja Patibandla

it is very good tool for business purpose

Reviewed 2017-07-27

so far i like the this software, for employee profiles , for quick book purposes ,time sheets , to see the expenses and invoices,

Praneeth Kothapally

Good product at a fair price and Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-11-23

Before CEIPAL, we had been using our internal ATS for years, it has fewer options so we moved to CEIPAL earlier this year. CEIPAL has some great features, it supports for our recruitment needs. We used to depend on Excel Sheets Reports to review employees performance, now CEIPAL does this work so bye bye to external reports only CEIPALing now. Overall it is a good product and great customer service. Talent Hire, Good Price and Great Customer Service.

Varun Garlapati

I like this Portal for tracking down the daily activity

Reviewed 2017-07-31

DAILY Activity, tracking of candidate/position/requirement posted. The best feature of this software is the visibility of tracking the daily activity of every recruiter, sales and marketing people in one platform.

Amit Bora

Great Application but need some Changes!

Reviewed 2016-12-09

We are using CEIPAL Application for our Recruitment Process. It is a Great application but it needs some changes for the People accessing it. The Application can be understood by someone who is Pro in using such applications, but if a new Trainee joins it is a bit difficult for them to understand the whole process of it (No doubt you can survive on 50% also). As per me CEIPAL must change to some level "Where if requirement is posted it should be Posted to every portal we have connected to it(CEIPAL) but here we are self-has to Post it or publish it to every portal" or "if want to close a requirement it should be closed form everywhere I posted it. But, I have to go every Portal and unpublished it ". Another thing Once we post a requirement in CEIPAL it takes some time(as per me 2 - 4 Hrs) to Publish it in our Paid portals. So it is a time taking thing where we want time efficient applications. Hope this simple change can make it much better application than now. 1. Job Posting. 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied.

bindu bethapudi

Mass mailing, Cleaning of DB, free job sites and paid job sites are all at one stop

Reviewed 2018-02-21

Transparency of recruitment cycle/ process visible from entry level executive to the top level management helps to groom the staff accordingly , Multiple job sites at one go , some of the social media options makes it faster to cater to the recruitment speed with the current competition on the ground.Resumes getting saved in IDB through one click, mass mailing to applicants and suppliers, free job boards available at ease , integration of multiple job sites and social media options . Complete tracking and transparency of recruitment process from viewing a resume to the end of hire being visible from a recruiter to top management . The Ceipal training team is one not to forget for the support they provide , very knowledgeable, prompt at resolving the issue and doubts .

Shubhangi Khandar

It's user friendly & reduce time of recruitment administration.

Reviewed 2017-08-02

It's easy to track the application & interview feedback.we have been using this tool for 3 years now & it's a good place to save data. Tracking of the candidate is easy & clear visibility.

BrahmAnanda Reddy Ravuri

I have been using this tool since 2 years. It is Awesome.

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Flexibility Ease of Use Powerful Tracking is easy Good for Monitoring performance of each individual recruiter, Account Manager, BDM users.

Murali Morusu

Great software for Workforce management and recruiting , Ideal for Consulting businesses

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Workforce Management, Timesheets, Invoicing, Recruitment & Sales Monitoring, Cloud Based , Very easy to navigate and self understandable design. Has functionality that Covers all the areas of a consulting business from recruiting to workforce management and accounts. Immigration module is a great addition and helps companies to maintain documentation to be in compliance with USCIS standards. Excellent and flexible customer support who are nice to take your business use case and make changes to the software as per your needs .

Anu Malhotra

I love using Ceipal Talent Hire.Its very user-friendly.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

The best feature is mass mailing to preferred vendor group. A lot of my positions gets filled by this feature. Another feature that I like about ceipal is we are able to create applicant group under system groups. It gives me enough pipeline on a given skill set.

Rama Sakuru

Its easy to post the Jobs and comfortable to find the parsed resume

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Submitting resumes and once i parsed a resume others can see the status of the parsed resume. Positing Jobs. Getting responses from the posted requirements and submissions is very easy to use this CEIPAL - TalentHire.

Reviewed 2018-10-09

The best thing is the migration, i dont need to pay for the extra clicks.i seriously liked the interface which is making it very easy to use. Everything is arranged in such a systematic way which is so nice and appealing. Interface is something which makes a software and after using Ceipal i don't think i am going to use any of the requirement portal again.

Nagesh Gona

I have started using a 1st time, but its really worth understanding and easy to finish the job .

Reviewed 2018-03-06

easy work , done on time ...automatically the string came out and i can email the candidates and get replies soon to submit and get work done...

Review for CEIPAL

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Overall its very user friendly. We can get quick access for our needs in terms of requirement posting or submitting a candidate to a particular job.It is very helpful to maintain the database for your resumes and also it is easy to access. There are many option where we can filter the search as per our convenience.

Bala Krishna

Ceipal is easy to use and get good result through Postings and requirements.

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Easily find resumes and it is also useful for bulk mails sending Integrated all database in one application like use at a time Dice, Monster and Techfetch.

Vishal Joshi

Excellent software with good pull of consultant

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Overall the experience is good but the only thing that you guys need to take care that is properly filtration of the result and also the process of migration of the resume should be quick. It is really a great software to find different different talent or skills.