All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Cezanne HR

Leading UK provider of UK & global Cloud HR systems

Cezanne HR Reviews

Pros

The experience I have had from your support team has truly amazing and something I have not experienced anywhere else - they are to be commended.

fiona m.

Read the full review
It's a common sense platform, does what I need it to and the support team are fantastic. I have been very pleased with Cezanne since we started using it.

Sharon B.

Read the full review
Its still a work in progress as we are continually populating other areas of the system, however the information and reports we can extract from Cezanne has been fantastic.

Sharon Q.

Read the full review

Cons

We have also uploaded the hard copy contents of over half our employee files and still, there has been no drop in performance.

Michelle M.

Read the full review
Never be afraid to ask - there really is no such thing as a silly question. Don't let the software's simplicity fool you - it's a comprehensive package, all round solution.

Michelle M.

Read the full review
There is no training required for the employee as it is very menu driven.

Anna T.

4.5

An All Round Helping Hand - Excellent HR Software Solution

Our HR department was a very paper heavy function and we needed something to bring us up to date as quickly, easily and cheaply as possible. We tested a number of options and many of them seemed to have close to everything we needed but when it came to costs, we were always faced with a 'but'. A 'You can have this, but if you want that, it will cost you extra' scenario. The version the sales person...

Pros

Software is very straightforward to use with a great user friendly interface. Encourages a greater involvement on the part of the employee and the manager Some of the best customer service I have experienced. The team at Cezanne work with their customers to continually develop and improve the software. They really do listen to the voice of the customer. Has the ability to streamline many HR functions. Has everything - is an all-in-one solution

Cons

Were I to recommend one area of improvement, it would be the interactions available with some of the data on screen. For example, the ability to filter information on screen so that I can control the order in which I'm viewing it, rather than exporting it to an Excel spreadsheet. However, is is a very minor cosmetic point and as a whole I think the product offers huge benefits.

Excellent value for money with an excellent support service

Pros

The product has a very friendly user interface. The main thing with an HR system is that it has to be intuitive for the end user, so that they are not discouraged from using it. Cezanne is very basic to the end user, but allows the HR user to record a significant level of information and detail. The training is worth the investment; rather than using dummy data, you use your own data to introduce...

Cons

Sometimes searching for the right help article in Cezanne Help Centre can be tricky. We find the reporting functionality a challenge. To pull what it is you are looking for and create reports across different data sets isn't always straight forward, however we are yet to invest any of our training in this area. When an import fails, the error messages are not clear and sometimes you have to raise a support ticket to understand what the error message means. That being said, as I already mentioned, the support team are excellent.

An adequate HR website that suffers from many minor issues

Cezanne has by and large improved the HR experience here, however a large part of this is due to how poor it was before Cezanne. This is a great idea, with good ideas, that sadly falls short of the mark when considering user function.

Pros

This software makes it easy to contact my company regarding sickness/annual leave/working from home/etc and provides a nice tracker to show exactly how many days I have taken, and, regarding annual leave, how many I have left. The Dashboard is useful for showing a brief overview of everything I have on there, such as unfinished tasks which is a useful reminder. From a management position it is useful as it allows the review of all employee's absences from one location and provides historical evidence of this. Reports on Starters/Leavers are available via email

Cons

Many small issues with the software and the support team. The absence forms are unwieldy and could be greatly improved. One of the greatest improvements that could be made would be the removal of the redundant "OK" button on the absence request form as it literally serves no purpose. The Save button saves it, the Submit Request button submits it, the OK button tricks users into thinking something has...

We agree with you that the OK button on the absence form is confusing. It is going to be removed shortly (and some other improvements made to this area). However, ii sounds as if a number of the issues you mention ¿ such as the logo, reports and team calendars - could be down to the way that your system is set up. If you could let me have your contact information, I can ask someone from our services...

Cezanne HR review

We have worked with Cezanne for a number of years and are impressed with their customer service and dedication to improve and constantly evolve their product.

Pros

The product is easy to use and customise according to the organisation's requirements. Processes are effective and efficient. Submitting support tickets is straight forward and the customer support team are a dedicated group of staff intent on providing excellent response times, advice and solutions to our needs. The development team are constantly striving to make useful improvements to the software

Cons

So many functions available that we haven't fully tapped into the resources that are at one's fingertips!

CezanneHR, why it's a good thing for us all...

Pros

Having been apart of the team in my business to introduce CezanneHR, coming from nothing at all, we were pleasantly surprised how accommodating the Cezanne support staff were to assisting us on boarding. At times our hand was held, especially through some complex "approval" workflows scenarios but it all got there in the end. We very much like that there is an iOS app, being all Apple users. The app is updated fairly frequently and is responsive even on some older models like the iPhone 5s.

Cons

I feel CezanneHR could benefits from a 'face lift' of sorts. It seams its been stuck with the same user interface for some time now, and although the web and iOS app are mirrors in looks and feels, it almost certainly has an outdated charm about it when comparing to competitiors.

Thank you so much for posting a review of Cezanne HR. We¿re currently working on a refresh of the user interface and would love to get some feedback from you. If you are happy to participate in our client research, please get in touch with the support team.

Great HR data management software !

Honestly, the best HR data management tool I have worked with so far !

Pros

- Outstanding customer support. - Smooth onboarding process. Our POC from Cezanne was amazing and extremely supportive and helpful throughout the entire process of onboarding. - The system can service any type of business (regardless of how complex is your company organigram, compensation system etc. ) - You can transit the entire vacation and absence tracking process to Cezanne, hence no need to use yet another tool. - The system is very overarching and it encompasses all the possible HR data a company can or should manage. - It is GDPR compliant and in general, it has very high standards when it comes to data security and protection.

Cons

The system is quite complex and complicated at times, hence it will take a bit of more time to get the hang of it (for instance the onboarding process seemed a bit longer as compared with the other onboardings we had for other tools).

Comprehensive HR System with excellent customer support

The Cezanne system was implemented earlier this year, its working really well for our organisation, we finally have an interactive on-boarding process, also a central location for all personal information to be stored which is quite important with GDPR. At the recent annual conference the developers mentioned that there will be a new feature to programme the system to delete areas of employee profiles...

Pros

Meeting our organisation needs, excellent support from CSR throughout the implementation phase, cost effective HR system.

Cons

There are alot of different sections/modules to the system which can be difficult to get used to initially, however with Cezannes customer support and frequent use its easier to navigate around the system. The reporting is very good, however some improvements can be made to integrate more elements of the system into reports (i.e all compensation information)

Great jobs here colleagues !

CezanneHR helps us in the daily personnel management of the company to which I belong. With an initial training you can get in the way of CezanneHR in no time. The portal is made up of many features that, month after month, have been integrated and improved, also in function of what each customer may want. The forum and the guides are useful in pursuing its objective.

Pros

Cost, Availability and Use

Cons

Had to wait a long time for the required functionality.

An easy to use tool, but lots of hidden features and seems quite manual

Pros

Cezanne HR is really easy to use, with access to most HR necessities. All of our companies information and personal information is listed in one place for ease of access. I've never had trouble accessing Cezanne HR and the look and feel of the tool is simple, clean and easy on the eye which makes the user experience good.

Cons

This tool can be quite clunky with its additional features and sometimes the servers can respond quite slowly resulting in periods of time where the site just hangs and leaves you confused whether the request had been submitted or not. The process of getting things onto Cezanne HR feels quite manual.

Cezanne Review

I would recommend Cezanne to anyone who is looking for a robust system with great customer service and support throughout.

Pros

- Customer service is excellent, very fast and detailed responses and there is always someone willing to have a call and talk you through the system. This is definitely the best thing about Cezanne. - Central system for all elements of HR and the reports are easy to run and very useful for reporting on processes, sickness and payroll purposes. - The system links with our payroll provider so they are...

Cons

- The initial work can be quite a big job and some time does need to be dedicated to getting to grips with the system but after this is done the system is very efficient and effective

Customer Service is OUTSTANDING

the experience I have had from your support team has truly amazing and something I have not experienced anywhere else - they are to be commended. Nothing is too much trouble & they always check that they issue is resolved before closing off a ticket. They really do care about their customers, rare & delight to find. Customer Service gets 20 out of 10!

Pros

I am not writing about the software I am writing about the customer service, I have used Cezanne for years to authorise holiday & look people up but recently been tasked with having to be the MAIN contact for everything & I am struggling. But your support team go above & beyond and never leave my side until I have fully resolved my issue ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is outstanding, patient, friendly and goes above & beyond - as do they all, like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] etc)

Cons

not intuitive -hence I need the support of your amazing team

Thank you so much Fiona. Great to know our UK support team are doing a great job.

Cezanne On Demand Review

We have recently switched to using Cezanne On Demand as our HR software. Our main reason for using the software was to incorporate all our HR documents and procedures in one place and allowing our employees to access the system. Cezanne on demand has many useful features to make HR easier to manage. I have found that being having all the features in one place saves a lot of time. The software is...

Pros

Easy to use, good value for money, lots of features, open to ideas from customers, Workspace tool and you can customize it to work around your individual company needs.

Cons

It would be useful to have a 'go back' arrow. It does require time to set up and customise to you company requirements.

Easy and professional HR use

Pros

Cezanne offers a really professional solution for keeping track of various employee information - several important details are easy to keep track of and the in-depth search options allows for easy data mining of everything. On top of that, the service and assistance from Cezanne is amazing - I always get the needed support in a really helpful, timely, and understandable manner. It truly makes my day every single time!

Cons

Getting to know Cezanne can be tricky. There's a lot of options and back-end building that can seem challenging before really getting to know the system. However, once you've worked in Cezanne for a little while is all makes perfect sense :)

Happy overall

Overall my experience has been really good. As I get to know the system better, I realise just how good it is and all the things I didn't even know it could do. It continues to positively surprise me.

Pros

I like that Cezanne HR constantly striving to improve and make the system the best it can be. They take customer feedback seriously and listen to suggestions from people using the system on a daily basis.

Cons

It's great that there's always someone at the end of an email and there's never any problem arranging a 'go to meeting' with the most helpful staff, however I'd like to just be able to pick up the phone and speak to someone sometimes, especially for those times when I just had a very quick question.

Straightforward Interface and Fantastic Customer Service

Cezanne is a great software and has already vastly improved processes which were previously being done by hand. Other software packages may have more complex functionality is but Cezanne is being constantly improved and updated and their development plan looks fantastic. The development team take suggestions based on client experiences and you really get the sense Cezanne is growing with its clients. Customer service is absolutely fantastic - helpful, efficient and the team really go above and beyond to answer queries quickly. They were also very supportive during set up and implementation which as a result was a very smooth transition. So far staff are really happy with the simple lay out of the user interface and the ease of notifications.

Pros

Customer service Simple user interface Value for money Ease of implementation Smooth process flows Excellent reporting functions Useful analytics tool with automatic graphing

Cons

Could deal better with consultant/contractors vs perm staff No onboarding module yet

Very good system

Cezanne has really transformed and improved the way we manage our employee data. The transition from manual tracking to Cezanne has been smooth thanks to their excellent customer service. The platform is working really well for our business and I would recommend it to businesses with similar challenges.

Pros

Very good to manage employee data Easy to navigate Different types of reports and analytics User friendly Excellent customer service Data protection and security

Cons

Password rule too complicated and can be limiting Some rules/processes in the system could be more straight forward Should be tailored so there are 2 categories of people: permanent employees and contractors/freelancers which will allow for better tracking and management

Cezanne Review

Pros

The diversity of application. Regular updates

Cons

Some customisation in UI (colours) might be difficult to use for some users.

Cezanne review

The whole experience has been really good - the team are always helpful if we have any queries etc., and the system is really good and easy to use. Starting out with the performance module and so far so good and it’s a lot easier to use than our old, paper system.

Pros

It’s so easy to use for both HR/People staff and our users

Cons

Don’t really have any cons compared to the system we came from

Good for HR but not for users

Pros

It allows a comprehensive system for HR management and other staff management services needed within business.

Cons

The system can run very slowly resulting in basic tasks taking longer than normal to complete. Not a user friendly interface unless robust training provided.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Cezanne HR. We are obviously very concerned to read that you’ve experienced performance problems with the system. We constantly monitor and regularly increase the system’s resources to ensure that response times are fast. Did you experience a temporary problem that is now resolved? If not, please let me know as we’d be keen to work with you to investigate why you are experiencing what appears to be uncharacteristic response times. Also, we are currently working on a refresh of the user interface. Would you be happy to participate in our client research? If so, please let us know.

Cezanne HR Great for Small Businesses

I was searching for an HR system that would fit the needs of a growing business of c90 employees. There was no current HR system in use so this meant I had a lot of flexibility in what I could consider as a solution. I began looking at all the systems I had used in other companies, however, I soon established that the providers of such systems were only really interested in big costly solutions for...

Pros

It is easy to use and offers a lot of functionality. The user guides are easy to follow when setting up Cezanne HR. It is a stable system and doesn't crash and it is easy to navigate and use.

Cons

Batch uploading existing data in to Cezanne can take a couple of attempts.

Happy user

Excellent

Pros

Letter merging Notifications Pdr Form hub Reporting function Back end of the system Process flows Importing and exporting of data Zen desk and overall support

Cons

Understanding the range of the system and all that it can do is a challenge. I don't feel that I am utilising the system to it's full capabilities.

1st year product and customer support review

It has been absolutely fantastic! There hasn’t been a single case when I was not able to receive a solution to my questions. I am also grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for offering the best solutions to fit our case(s) as I am not always aware of them myself, so thank you very much!

Pros

A single package with different functionalities (e.g. absence, onboarding, performance management) in one place. Customisable and automated with an option for setting notifications.

Cons

The setting up, as I felt and still feel I am not always able to do it by myself, despite of the available guidance online.

Great Customer Service, great value for money and easy to use

I would highly recommend this system.

Pros

I have used a number of HR Information Systems in the past and this is by far the best in terms of capability, cost and customer service support. The pages load quickly and data can be exported easily. It does everything I would need it to do and if I'm ever unsure if it's possible I contact my dedicated advisor , who is always more than happy and quick to respond.

Cons

The initial navigation as a HR user was a little tricky for me at the start, but there are many HR guides available and customer support at hand to assist. I now wouldn't want to go back to any other HRIS.

Love, Love, Love Cezanne HR

I was searching for an HR system that would fit the needs of a small growing company of around 65 employees. There was no current HR system in place and everything was spreadsheet driven. I looked at HR database I had used in past, but I soon established that these wouldn't suit our company. Cezanne has made life so much easier, It's made us work much more efficiently as well enabling Managers to respond...

Cons

Hi Dionne Thank you so much for your review of Cezanne HR. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. From all of the team at Cezanne HR.

Easy to use and great customer support.

Overall an excellent HR program.

Pros

Easy to use, excellent customer support, good reporting system, mobile app and meets our organizations needs.

Cons

Sometimes not very intuitive when trying to change/modify certain parameters (administrative level).

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.