ClearCompany Reviews

ClearCompany

Talent Management Software for SMBs

ClearCompany

Excellent do it all software

Outstanding software, outstanding team!

Pros

I used CC for over 3 years while working for a previous company and absolutely loved it! My favorite feature isn't in the software, its the customer service. Each company has a dedicated professional to help with big issues (set up, major edits, etc) and an awesome help desk too. Very intuitive to create workflows and the system and easy to set up for recruiting, goal setting, performance evaluations and employee file maintenance. I cannot speak to cost but I know that when our company "shopped" for other software to find a cheaper option we couldn't find one that could do everything like CC could.

Cons

I really cannot complain to much about the system. When I was using the software they didn't have a mobile app, I don't know if that has changed.

Clear Company makes my job easy!

We are able to track and follow through with our candidates and manage the recruiting process. I've also discovered that I have extra time to explore the endless possibilities it has for screening and testing. the scorecards and interview question templates have helped me delegate the interviewing process to the hiring managers so that they can manage their own screening process easily and boost their confidence in the recruiting process.

Pros

The recruiting process is seamless and intuitive. As I new user I was able to understand and use the features it provides with incredible ease. Once I became comfortable with the software I was able to optimize my recruiting efforts. As an example, we filled 10 positions in one week.

Cons

The software allows us to transfer candidates to our PEO system, Paylocity. Both systems have their own performance evaluation systems, but this does not transfer from one system to the other. Perhaps if the performance evaluations were the same in both systems it could reduce double work.

The Best Software For Onboarding

ClearCompany has excelled with keeping us informed of onboards completing tasks, and has improved the quality of the hiring process overall.

Pros

ClearCompany is very dependable, easy to navigate, and does everything for us. With the ease of knowing that we have this software in place, we can rest assured that our onboards are taken care of.

Cons

The software could be a little better at sending reminder emails to onboards and their direct managers informing them of the tasks remaining in their packets instead of us having to check and send reminder emails to onboards who have not completed any tasks.

User Friendly - Excellent Software

Excellent

Pros

Clear Company is very user friendly, it is so easy to recruit and move around within each applicant and work flow. Especially for the Managers, I don't need to do too much training it is that easy. The email features are great and easy setup for creating the text messages. Excellent product. The staff is very friendly and prompt to any questions.

Cons

The Reporting isn't always easy for me to get my information. It takes a few tries, and maybe I don't always utilize this part of the software except for my yearly benchmarks and AAP reporting.

I've become a believer

We've been able to tackle our greatest problem by implementing a more lean approach to hiring. I've seen an incredible amount of engagement from the team and they are always innovating to deliver to customers.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support, great interface and a really nice look. Initially, I wasn't sold on the software and was partial to my previous ATS. After a year of use in this platform, I've learned to love it and implement it more fully across the organization. I look forward to adding some additional features in the future.

Cons

The system is less intuitive than I've used in the past and requires a great deal of set up prior to implementing. However, that set up saves time down the line and you can maximize the product when you take this critical step.

Strong Applicant Tracking System

I've used many Applicant Tracking Systems and this one is rated very high from my perspective.

Pros

Clear is an extremely user friendly system that allows companies to seamlessly manage candidates while creating a comfortable user experience. We have about 10 recruiters using Clear and we have had nothing but positive feedback from the team on the system. You have the ability to integrate with any recruiting sites and focus on candidates that are tailored by specifics your recruiters narrow.

Cons

There are a few small functionalities that could be tweaked to make an even stronger experience. The ability to send multiple emails from within the req would be the only change I would make.

ATS system that makes tracking easy

Pros

ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive for both recruiters and hiring managers. The system allows you to reply directly to candidate and forward them to the hiring manager. The best part is that all of the information is kept in one place for easy reference. You can view the email correspondence with each candidate, add interview notes and attach documents.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to sort candidates based on the jobs they're matched with or could potentially be matched to. The software has a Talent Pool feature, but I don't find it useful unless there is an open requisition for the type of job the candidate could be considered for.

Best Software!

this software is pretty great and will help you to do a fantastic job of tracking applicants. I recommenced 100%

Pros

this software help my employees to manage all the applicants information! You can schedule interviews and also you assign different tasks to my team. it is easy to use. the support team is very helpful in case you have any issue. It is available on a reasonable price and I love the scheduling functionality no mention the calendar interface on the home page!

Cons

I don't have any cons to say about this software, all my team love it. I have been using it for more than one year and even the improvements are better and better. I cant imagine my office without this software at all.

Okay system; bad customer service

I was with this system when it was HRM and then ClearCompany bought it out. This happened a year after we implemented the HRM system and it felt like we had to go through constant training with our hiring managers and updates for the transition. I had 3-4 different reps in less than 2 years and the response time was horrible. I waited over a month for things to get done and implemented. When ClearCompany...

Cons

Hi Tina, we appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you have not had an optimal experience with our customer service team. It sounds like we did not effectively communicate our rebrand or some of our staffing updates to your team. We changed our name from HRM Direct to ClearCompany in 2013 to better reflect our total offering, and were not acquired. We strove to minimize the impact this...

satisfied customer

keeps our recruitment activities on track with ease of communication with candidates.

Pros

This ATS is easy to use, and they have significantly improved the userface over the past few years. When you get the right rep from Clear Co, it's a great partnership. The use of texting has been huge improvement for our recruiting team.

Cons

It does not have the ability for confidential requisitions. If you post a position, every recruiter in the organization can see it. Non standard integrations get glitchy.

Solid program with good support

Pros

This program is reliable, customizable, good support.

Cons

Cost increases over the years were significant. Forced me to look for other options.

Robust software that's easy to use!

I talk about Clear Company so much, I am a huge supporter. The past few months I have had a difficult time with communication with my CSM, come to find out she no longer is with the company I can now move forward hopefully to accomplish my goals with upgrading the platform.

Pros

I love how detailed you can get with workflows, it helps me stay organized. Everything always works the way it is supposed to.

Cons

I would love to see an offboarding feature added with similar workflows as onboarding.

Impressive tech and great support

Highly recommend them - probably top 3 in enterprise market.

Pros

ClearCompany really do everything well. From building innovative, easy to use tech to being really thoughtful and proving impressive support. ClearCompany go a little further than a normal ATS. They manage on-boarding and performance well which is great. What is also impressive is that all these components work really well as they build by the same company and made to work together from the start - making the experience truly great. Their technology is also cloud based, SAAS model which means you do not have to worry about infrastructure.

Cons

I cannot see any cons with ClearCompany. Their product is sound, reliable and competitively priced with great support.

The best tool for personnel working in recruitment and selection of personnel

Saving time, managing profiles of candidates in an organized way fluidity of information, selection process and recruitment faster and more efficiently

Pros

It allows you to access the information of the candidate in an agile way, you can search with the filters the specific characteristics that you need that meets the candidate, it facilitates you to send by mail the data of the candidate to the requesting management so that it is evaluated. Clear Company is easy to use, has a wide variety of options and allows you to regroup the candidates by categories or profiles, allows you to schedule interviews, allows you to see the profile of candidates in a simple way, allows to make comments of the candidates, in general terms this is a very useful tool that can facilitate the tasks of selection and recruitment of personnel

Cons

So far the benefits obtained from the program are more than the negative points, in fact it has been a lot of help to our area of selection of personnel, because it facilitated the activities, see the profiles of the candidates, have the information of the candidates organized , give a quick response to the units that require a professional for a certain bacchante, we can send you directly by mail the profiles of the possible candidates for them to evaluate them and we can choose the one whose profile meets the minimum requirements for the position or charge, has allowed us to improve our quality of management and service.

ClearCompany is a user friendly, adaptable software with great customer support.

Pros

They made the change from paper application seamless and were able to integrate with our payroll company. The system is user friendly and you can customize the online applications. We have had good customer service with any issues that we have had in the past.

Cons

The reporting is good, but could be better. They should add more options and ways to narrow down the data and have more options when exporting data.

Great, organized product

I think Clear Company is great! Customer Service is great, the webinars are helpful, and I think it is an awesome tool to have. My company went from paper applications to CC, and I think the transition has been really smooth.

Pros

I love the ease of access with the ability to store information and create notes on applicants.

Cons

I wish this software had a PDF download option for applications - similar to downloading the offer letter.

ClearCompany delivers top recruiting tools

Pros

The customer support you receive from your Client Relationship manager is almost immediate. You have a dedicated person who is able to understand your processes and functions. My department is secure in the knowledge that if we face any changes that we will have direct, immediate support from our ClearCompany Client Manager.

Cons

The customization or number of users for recruiting purposes relating to cost. If you were able to have a higher number of admin users, I don't think I would have any negative feedback.

Robust platform that does it all

Pros

Started with the recruiting/on-boarding software and began to piece together additional platforms until we had a perfect solution for our business. I love value in the per user cost model and the dedicated customer support specialist is an awesome touch (chat/ phone support team is great too). User interface is easy to understand. Software roll out was well quickly accepted by all!

Cons

Our Accounting team wishes there were more payroll integration. The initial input of staff/new staff can take some time but overall it is an awesome system.

Recruiting made easy

I have been happy with ClearCompany overall. Their support with getting started was great, but then after that I was left hanging a little bit with training everyone on how to use the system. Everything is extremely user friendly and was mostly easy to figure out on my own, but could have gone better with a larger scale launch.

Pros

It is very simple to use and you can use the system to customize your recruiting and hiring needs

Cons

There is not a mobile compatible way of searching for specific candidate information over the cellphone. I also wish they had some time sensitive options like reminders or delayed email responses.

ClearCompany has been great!

We've been very happy with the platform and are looking to add more components to have a more robust system.

Pros

The recruiting platform on ClearCompany is relatively intuitive and easy to use. ClearText functionality, allowing us to text candidates directly through the platform, has saved time and provided a better candidate experience. Quick and easy to disposition candidates.

Cons

Days open calculation starts when the requisition is entered, not fully approved, which results in us doing a manual calculation for a true time to fill metric.

Excellent Platform

I really have enjoyed using the system.

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. The look and feel is easy.

Cons

Not able to do a lot of batch uploads and downloads

Smooth Flow

Overall, i am please with Clear Company.

Pros

The smooth flow from posting a position to the actual hiring of a candidate.

Cons

If same candidate applies for 10 different positions, you will actually have to open each application. Also, running reports is tricky. You will have to continue to play around with the software to run reports.

Really Functional, but has some quirks

Love that my confusion was eaily handled by their customer support, I felt I had a dedicated relationship that felt more like "consulting services" versus the typical Client/Vendor relationship

Pros

That their system works for human resources across public and private industries. The tie to new employee on-boarding and performance management helps a lot. Add in their applicant tracking system as it allows bulk email, Hard and Mobile site integration, as well the one-click background checks save an inordinate amount of fine!

Cons

Their automated reporting ensures that clients maintain full EEO & OFCCP compliances, but also their were literally too many potential reports that could track just about anything. IF TOO MUCH reporting isn't really impactful, let me just say the process to create or follow ALL the reports needs some massaging. Not sure any business really needs over 100 potential reports, it has led to a lot of confusion at the different levels as all try to find the data they want/need.

I've used the platform at 2 companies with success, great value. Could be more intuitive

place to store resumes of applicants

Pros

Relatively easy to use, solid platform for Applicant Tracking, large or small companies. Not a better value on the market for maintaining files. - Responsiveness of support is above average - Flexible in receiving input for future version. Product continues to evolve

Cons

While it has "talent pool" as a function, it's not a feature easy to understand nor leverage. Because of it's feature rich design, it is constantly refreshing, and as a cloud product, slows down productivity. Interfaces with outlook/calendar are not as easy to use as they could be. They work fine, just slow, again. Not a great platform for managing candidate relationships.

Very User Friendly

Love it, it's a great ATS, helps keep me organized, and it's very very user-friendly.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service, what items it can integrate into my hiring process it has, and had done so easily.

Cons

I wish i could integrate into my payroll system, but that is not in their control, I think that has more to do with my payroll system. Still love it.