ClearCompany Reviews

ClearCompany

Talent Management Software for SMBs

ClearCompany

Thank you so much Clearcompany!

Thanks a lot

Pros

This is a very powerful tool and it helps my business to grow. I am so happy to have this discovered.

Cons

So far its all good and very easy to use, I want to use it as long as I can for my business. Thank you so much!

Customer Support from Lewiston Public Schools

Pros

The support is excellent...........no matter what the issue/problem, they always go above and beyond to help us/me out.

Cons

Paying for adding some of the forms but they have to make money somehow :)

ClearCompany Review

Pros

The pros for this ATS would be related to its ease of use for staff and hiring managers assigned to a specific posting.

Cons

Initial set up was bumpy but we worked through the issues and have been enjoying the ClearCompany System.

Good software.

Pros

The user interface is simple and very intuitive. They have a library of training videos that covers almost any problem you may have.

Cons

Difficult to get others on team involved. They have to be trained and watch a lot of videos. Big learning curve.

HRM Direct has given us an edge over the competition.

Pros

I firmly believe that HRM gives us an edge over our competition in terms of managing our external candidates and efficiently onboarding new employees. In our business, cost and quality are everything, and HRM gives us a solution that is not only functionally better than other products on the market, but is at an affordable price. Their customer service is outstanding, treating us like we are one of their big customers, even though we are very small.

Cons

HRM's products are so good; we wish they would build more.

Review of Clear Company Software

I have been using Clear Company for over one year now, their customer support team was able to help me implement the Talent cloud solution quickly and easy. I have not encountered any huge roadblocks so far, the system is easy to use on both the applicant and recruitment side.

Pros

The best part of the solution is the ease of use for both the applicant and the recruiter.

Cons

The metrics are very premature, it gives you the ability to pull reports but the information is not reliable.

It is easy to filter the right candidates for recruitment, we save time in the election and intervie

I have had a better organization and I can count on a tool to collect, inform and analyze data.

Pros

What I like the most is the help of the support staff, always willing to collaborate in everything necessary to continue with the process, as well as how easy it has been for the selection process for hiring and saving time in filtering the candidates and their skills

Cons

I do not like that he does not have a live interview feature. you can not link it to other databases and neither to be able to filter candidates within the same category based on their punctuation

Great features once you customize

Pros

That you can customize the process and assign task to managers.

Cons

It was cumbersome to learn. At of all paylocities tools this was the hardest to use.

CONSTANT glitches in the system, constant need to reload/refresh the page....lost work and lost time

Over promised and under delivered.

Pros

Candidate Profiles - basically an employee file that you can share in a secured way with other users (depending on the type of user licenses you buy)

Cons

NOT customization no matter what the sales people say...Custom made forms do not work and they have been 'working' to fix ours for over 3 weeks now. Signatures on emails appearing twice, hitting "send" and emails never send, Apply portal down for technical problems....no transparency for how long it was down, we found out through people calling us saying they can not apply, we inform them of the glitch...

The perfect HR/recruiting platform for any business

My experience with ClearCompany first started with researching recruiting and HR platforms. I found ClearCompany to be the most intuitive and easiest to use. From the beginning they have been there for any of my question. Their training seminars are very intereactive and answered any questions I had. The ease of use is outstanding. I really liked that my job listings were posted on multiple job search sites. Within minutes of posting a job I received applications. The customer service is also above par. ClearCompany would contact me very shortly after the request and answer any questions or solve any problems I had. I would recommend them to other businesses.

Cons

I love ClearCompany because it has everything I need in an easy-to-use system.

The main benefit is that it allows to recruit clients throughout the world.

Pros

It is a very good and easy-to-use software, in addition to allowing access to information in various ways to find what is needed. It serves as a great support since it has online training videos and allows the liking of other companies that want to sell a new function.

Cons

There is no cons with this software, the only thing would be the evolution of technology, so they must constantly update to allow much faster communication

ClearCompany provides an all in one package to managing inbound job applicants on your website.

Pros

Customer Service is great and they provide a good level of personalized training. Price was also less than comparable services (which is why we used them for our first year).

Cons

Locked into a contract unnecessarily based on the true cost of implementation. The new UI, while looked much better, had noticeable page load speed issues. The package that included the mobile front end package came at a huge cost increase which I felt like was unfair given that over half of web traffic is mobile

So happy to finally be online!

Pros

Ease of use for recruiters, hiring managers and applicants, ability to customize the system to fit our needs, price

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to set up multiple onboarding packets. We have over 25 locations in different states and different forms for each so each onboarding packet has to be created and changed manually. It's not a huge deal, but it would be nice it we could create a template and then make changes.

Clear Company - Easy Peezy Platform

Blown away by all-in-one platform for the end user. Clear Company brings the user using the soft ware to a whole new level.

Pros

What I like most about the platform is how easy the software is to use and gain all the information you need in a foe clicks of a button.

Cons

I don't have any "least" likes about the software.

ClearCompany ATS and Onboarding Modules

We bought both the ATS and Onboarding modules. Overall it was an easy implementation and the products are easy to use

Pros

Easy to get up and running. ATS is highly configurable. Logical.

Cons

Most are things I would prefer, so maybe simply my own prefernces. But two things I am not happy about. The Onboarding module does have some issues with certain tasks using a mobile device, no matter what they tell you. Also, reporting could be better. Very few customizable reports without them doing it (and charging you) for you.

Great customer support. Easy to use.

Pros

It's great having a dedicated representative to contact when I need assistance. Our rep is very helpful and never too busy to take my call or promptly get back to me.

Cons

When assigning a "reason for rejection" to applicants, you have to do it individually, and it's a few clicks for each one. It would be nice, for instance, if we could review candidates one after another and then after 10 in a row that aren't qualified based on experience, be able to check them off and click that reason for rejection once for all 10.

ClearCompany ATS is proving to be a substantial asset to our business functions. It saves time and money, making our operation more cost effective.

Pros

The service we have received so far has been top notch. From the sales team to the implementation team to the follow up after we went live, we could not ask for a better company.

Cons

Data export option needs more work. We need to export data for backup purpose often but this functionality can be improved.

Great experience working with Clear Company!

Pros

The reps that you work with are very approachable. The product has just enough bells and whistles to be helpful and not distracting. The company was very accommodating with all of different group's requests along the way. I also like that they held me accountable to learning the product by giving me homework to complete along the way.

Cons

I think the roll out could be a little more refined and structured so that there is more step by step explanation. But the reps were super available if I had any problems or questions.

Experience has been great so far.

More flexibility with social media and more free job boards to post to. We have seen an increase in applicants.

Pros

Being able to access social media to push our requisitions out to. Flexibility of program. Customization of process. Reporting

Cons

Need to be able to designate what a Hiring Manger can and cannot have access to. I would like to be able to manage that. Currently they have the ability to move candidates around and they are not familiar with the process enough to do that.

ClearCompany will give us a competitive advantage when it comes to gaining efficiencies on our team.

Pros

Has a great implementation support system that helps set up the system as a whole. Has a clear layout that is somewhat easy to navigate.

Cons

Not a whole lot of customization features that were expected. You have to scroll through the window when setting up competencies in roles.

Tedious and Detached from what an HR recruiter needs

I found ClearCompany to be incredibly boring and didn't really streamline my recruiting process. For example, any candidate that applies online- I can't access or print out their application. So, it's pointless. I have to have my candidates fill out a physical application even though they did one online. Another example is the metrics. When you first log in it shows you metrics of the jobs that have...

Pros

You can rate the candidates, you can post instantly from CC to other sites.

Cons

Boring, can't pull metrics, can't pull applications, can't streamline the application process.

Does not meet expectations

Pros

The things that work fairly well, job posting and on-boarding. Job posting is fairly simple, though if you plan to copy and paste from Word, wait to add bolding and bullets, etc until after you past. This method tends to change font size and other formatting.

Cons

What doesn't work are the reports, including the EEO reports are inaccurate or provide no data. On-boarding is cumbersome at best if you don't have all on-boarding forms converted to on-line forms...which is expensive. Job posting is fairly simple, though if you plan to copy and paste from Word, wait to add bolding and bullets, etc until after you past. This method tends to change font size and other formatting.

Great customer service and support.

It is an upgrade and improvement from our last application system.

Pros

It is easy to use with timelines and reports for tracking purposes. I like that they assign a manager every step of the implementation process and they have IT support via live chat. Questions are answered in a timely manner if not right away.

Cons

Some options that are not available now, but at least they listen to feedback and are working on getting those options up and running.

All-in-one

Pros

The product isn't just for one stage of the talent lifecycle; this product is valid throughout every stage of an employee's time with your company.

Cons

It's hard to give a negative, but with everything being automated, it does take a little of the human element out of the equation.

Great Experience!

The quick support while implementing and how helpful support is for our multi-state hiring managers! Implementing a new ATS is always daunting and a lot of work. The weekly calls and constant support made this implementation very easy and seamless. When there were issues, they were resolved within the same day. Having multiple contacts also alleviated the delay if someone was out on PTO. The account...