CleverStaff Reviews

CleverStaff

Applicant tracking system & recruitment automation

4.6/5 (60 reviews)

Pros
  • Overall this has increased our recruiting efficiency. We are happy using the software and happy to recommend it.Alex L.Read the full review
  • I am happy to say that using Clever Staff is one of our competitive advantages. Great support from the team, that is always happy to receive feedback.Markus B.Read the full review
  • Recruitment is going digital now so linking to all social media platforms is great. Overall very happy and it will be good to see 2017 being another record year with the help of CleverStaff.Paul C.Read the full review
Cons
  • There is a lack of the function "to remove a candidate from a vacancy", directly, when he is already tied up under it (especially if it is entered there by mistake).Maria S.Read the full review
  • We dislike not being able to check the references of the applicants (big mistake for a contracting software). Your job interview schedule is quite slow.Lucy J.Read the full review
  • It is difficult to learn how to use the software. I have to learn by try and error, because the only help is an simple picture with no details step by step.Eduardo P.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Alex Lane

Awesome functionality, and clear interface! Great tool for any employee recruitment needs

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Overall this has increased our recruiting efficiency. We are happy using the software and happy to recommend it!

Pros
We love how customizable the system is! We can add unique stages and positions just for our recruitment workflow, import and export large amounts of data, and send emails to both internal team members and external candidates all from the platform. This allows us to be very efficient and work with a high level of professionalism! We are able to focus on the business more and less on the hassle of recruitment tasks.

Cons
I would like to have a mobile version of the software but that is my only complaint. Other than that, it has been great.

Response from CleverStaff

Alex, thank you for awesome feedback!
Our team are very happy to hear it from you! <3

Violetta Stemasova

CleverStaff.net - great recruiting system for freelancers and agencies

Reviewed 2016-09-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Report on vacancies is my favorite feature. CleverStaff generates extended report by vacancy status, by stages of candidates in recruiting process, be recruiter, from and to some specific date. Integration with Linkedin. Second super time-saving feature is that CleverStaff has integration with LinkedIn. When you install the extension to your internet browser, a small clickable CleverStaff icon will appear above linkedin profile of candidate. When clicking this icon, profile of candidate with photo, contacts and full linkedin description will be exported into the system without copy-pasting. Add as many clients as needed. CleverStaff allows to create many clients in the system and assign as many vacancies to clients as needed. This is great when you are growing and mind your budget. Unlimited vacancies. No limit and extra fees for adding more vacancies. This is not a common feature at all. You can post as many vacancies as needed and filter them by region or by recruiter. Candidate can be assigned to several vacancies and have various stages during interviewing process. Free for single-user. I like that System is free for 1 user and makes best choice for freelance recruiters. Search. In-system and out-of-the-system search. In-system search is possible by name, position, in text of resume, including export to Excel and history of exports. Out-of-the-system search able to search for candidates for the job boards in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. Send to the Client. Function of sending candidates to customer using link to candidate profile or export of Candidates who may be suitable for this vacancy. Customer or hiring manager assigned to customer can see the profile of candidate but access to internal comments is restricted. Hiring managers and customer access is free of charge. Recruiter efficiency board. Statistics module has report by each recruiter week, month, or year and all time on candidates added, interviews conducted, vacancies added and filled, average vacancy filling time Other features available but not described as I do not find them as fancy as previous ones: Tasks, reminders, Calendar, daily report on all activities, publishing vacancies to social networks and sending vacancy by email. Super cheap. For freelance recruiters it is free! Other systems can't neat that :)

Cons
After log-out session the system redirects to main screen. I would find it more useful to have a feature of assigning favorite screen, for example report on vacancies. There is no easy way to generate link to candidate profile inside the system if recruiter wants to send link to candidate profile to the hiring manager by skype for example. Only 3 email templates in free version. Mass mailing to candidates is very much wanted.

Maria Sadovska

Great features!

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Pros
I use cleverstaff for more than half a year, for this time I have allocated for myself a number of advantages: - Easy and easy to use, a lot of time to start working with this program is not required - Each user has the opportunity to create vacancies on their own and, most importantly, to select the necessary steps (since for each open position they can differ substantially) - For reminder, a very convenient thing is an organizer. You can set yourself tasks for the future with a specific date and time. Often it helps. - The program perfectly collects data from such resources as linkedin, rabota.ua, hh.ua and many others. Plus, it's worth highlighting the update of the data if the user attaches a resume to an existing profile. - Report. Daily mailing to the post office makes it easy to analyze the work done per day.

Cons
What I would like to improve: - There is a lack of the function "to remove a candidate from a vacancy", directly, when he is already tied up under it (especially if it is entered there by mistake) - In an organizer it would be nice to make some kind of sound signal or to pop up a window when the specified time and day in the previously scheduled task came. - We have stopped receiving reports today, I hope this issue will be resolved soon

Response from CleverStaff

Maria, we are grateful to you for the detailed review.

Your warm feedback inspires a lot!

As for the ideas you mentioned: 1) it's a planned feature because every candidate should stay in an activity log and should not be lost. You could add any custom stages, e.g. 'added by mistake'; 2) we disabled most system notifications as we don't want to disturb you while you are working ;) 3) reports will be restored: now we are changing the mailing server so it will be much better ;)

Tetyana Bashmachnikova

Half functional system. Good idea, but only part of functionality is working. Getting worse

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Pros
Parsing with job sites (getting worse with time, bugs), nice looking green interface, possibility to place vacancies and send links to candidates

Cons
You cannot retrieve the info you put in it. No analytical reports (the existing are useless), no way to retrieve data to make analytics in Excel. No way to make a backup. New features development is all about nicer pictures and cryptograms. No hope, that it will get better. We now want to go away, but this will mean load of work to manually retrieve our database, because you can retrieve only part of the info, bulk, all candidates in one list, without split into vacancies, with only part of the info about each candidate....

Joyce Ambale

Awesome features! Clean Interface! Incredible integration! Simply a great product for any recruiter.

Reviewed 2017-06-01

Time saving. Efficient management of CVs and client Information. Great integration with email and LinkedIn. Customizable recruitment stages making it easy to track the process. Simple clean interface which is pleasant to view.

Pros
I have only great things to say about this product! I started using CleverStaff three weeks ago and within four days of using it, even before the 14-day trial was up, I quickly paid for the full year. Skype support is super quick and a complex issue I had with my email integration was solved FAST! I am now planning on training my first Skype training with my researcher and preparing a manual has been easy because the interface is so simple. Using CleverStaff has also given me an added edge over my competition because none of the clients I work with have worked with a recruiter who uses an ATS like this one. I also love just how customizable the system is! I can add stages that are unique to my recruitment process, export long lists and send emails to both my hiring managers and candidates in a fraction of the time it would have taken me without CleverStaff - making me appear very efficient and professional at the same time! I now have the time to focus more on business development and impress clients during presentations when I whip out my tablet and show them how a real-time recruitment process would flow. My immense thanks to the CleverStaff team that has worked tirelessly to give recruiters a premium product that makes our lives so easy. Very grateful to you guys for making my business so effortlessly successful! CleverStaff ROCKS!

Cons
No Cons to speak of! It is simply a brilliantly ingenious product and the few times anything has gone wrong for me, the Skype support team have been excellent!

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Joyce! It's a pleasure for our team to make you happy and productive :)

Ekaterina Klinovaya

Good for a recruitment companies!

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Pros
It is convenient that the resume can be saved from Linkedin (basically, I save from this source) Ability to add job vacancies to CS, where they can sort candidates themselves and write comments. Ability to load summaries and synchronize information Synchronization of two profiles that were accidentally added

Cons
If the candidate already exists in my CS database, but I need to synchronize it with the page in Linkedin, his experience is not automatically transferred to CS - this is a minus (Example: http://prntscr.com/fv50rr) If using a Linkedin, CleverStaff does not save the portfolio of art professionals / designers, it must be manually copied, which slows down the work process (usually, the portfolio in the section next to the contacts and links). If the candidate already exists in my CS database, but I need to synchronize it with the page in Linkedin, it is not very convenient that the candidate's name changes too, similarly to LinkedIn. We store a base in CS, writing through a slash and a surname in Russian, and in English. There is option needed to "hide / open" candidate contacts (example http://prntscr.com/fv55mx). In this section, usually a link to the portfolio is copied and the recruiter needs it.

Response from CleverStaff

Ekaterina, thank you for your feedback.

As for the possible issue you mentioned: we will contact you to check how this could happen, as our LinkedIn works correctly.

Maryna Mazurenko

CleverStaff- the product every Recruiter is waiting for.

Reviewed 2014-10-24

I have been waiting for the system like CleverStaff my whole career! The system that has all necessary recruitment functions in it and is basically like an electronic Recruiter. You really feel like the boss, just sitting and managing all your vacancies and finding candidates in a couple of clicks. The system includes candidates' search, not only in the database, but on the mostly used job boards. CleverStaff allows you to click a button and post your vacancy on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, VK.com, etc. But the part I like most of all is this - you just click an icon and the link to your vacancy is saved and when you share it with a candidate, he doesn't only see your vacancy that is really nice looking, but he can see a resume submittion form through which his CV gets into your database and to your vacancy! That's really awesome. No long Skype stories, no LinkedIn correspondence, just a short resume submittion form and there you go! By the way if you worry about your current database of resumes, don't! The Customer Service team have transmitted our database into CleverStaff in a matter of days and free of charge. All the vacancies have great candidates' management field in which you can click and choose short list or long list candidate; mark who's been chosen and who's been rejected; who accepted an offer and who declined. And it makes really simple to see what's going on in every specific vacancy. One more function that is appealing to me as an HR Manager is that I recieve daily productivity reports on what I and every member of my team have done for the day. It helps me to build the work of my HR team using Scrum methodology. I also like Google calendar that's built into CleverStaff. I can see all of my scheduled interviews and there is no need to jump from application to application. The Customer Service team is just great. All in all the attitude of the creators is felt through the product - it's convenient, fast, nice looking, very specific, without any commercials or distracting information. It's just what any recruiter needs! It is my true pleasure to work with CleverStaff and I highly recommend it to everyone to even take a look at it because it's definitely the product that the market has been longing for. You'll love this product, you'll love its cost and you'll find it the answer to your recruiting nightmare and prayers. It's definitely the product of today! Way to go CleverStaff!

Response from CleverStaff

Ooo, it's fantastic. We are happy! Thank you, Maryna!

Zoya Olefir

Really useful tool for recruitment!

Reviewed 2018-01-29

Ordered candidates data. Saved time. Research and analytics tool.

Pros
First of all, I like that I can find any info about candidate and the history of our communication in a few seconds, service works good and pretty fast. Next - it is a great feature - the union of candidate's profiles from different resources. One more - you can check doubles when you add new candidates, it really helps to safe time. About report - especially for me it is comfortable to save all needed candidates to Excel with necessary info. And finally - guys from Support team - should share my colleague's opinion, because she is the contact person of our company. She sad they are the best- quick answers, friendly and polite communication, they usually accept all our applications and try to improve the software to make our job more efficient. Thanks for that. )

Cons
It would be great to have application for Safari and mobile version. All other our proposition are already sent to Support team.

Response from CleverStaff

Zoya, our team is very pleased with your feedback! Thank you very much!

Anna Vasuhno

Great solution for Britain!

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Pros
I like the following things in the CleverStaff system: - quick database filling in 1 click - possibility to save CV's from your inbox folder (email) - integration with FB - tasks, integration with the calendar, the latest actions on your vacancies. The system actually very cool and for our market is one of the best solutions for money and for features! The support team is very responsive and does everything to fix any problem, even if you want just to get some advice about working with the system, not only technical issues)

Cons
Need to be improved in the system(in our opinion), list: Cloning of the vacancies (vacancy in several locations) Sorting/grouping vacancies on FB. Mass removal of candidates (in the case of errors of parsing candidates from the mail). Possibility to assign several roles to the candidate (for example, UI & UX designer).

Response from CleverStaff

Anna, we are grateful to you for the review. And thank you for your ideas for the system improvement!

Svitlana Preys

Cleverstaff is really great program for staff recruitment!!!

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Pros
Advantages: 1) It saves at least 2 or 3 hours per day; 2) It is simple and easy to use; 3) All stages of recruitment are provided (fast and easy search of candidates, communication with the candidates and clients, etc.); 4) It is a convenient storage for the candidates base; 5) It contains an organizer that can synchronize with others; 6) It can synchronizes with a multiple mails; 7) Excellent support service 8) Team-working possibility ...and many others!

Cons
Many thanks to the Cleverstaff team for making such a necessary and high-quality software product for recruiters !!!

Response from CleverStaff

We are very pleased with you feedback. Thank you, Svitlana!

Marina Karpova

Good system with few features need to be improved

Reviewed 2017-07-06

Pros
We use the system for almost a year (moved from E-staff). From the pros: The main reason for moving to Cleverstaff is that the system is a web-based solution and is available at any time by every recruiter. Very easy to add and save candidates (resumes, profiles) to the system from various sources. Native interface. Very quick response of the support service, readiness to cooperate operatively at all levels (technical specialists, project manager, support, client managers, financial department).

Cons
Of the minuses: Sometimes, low system performance, errors in operation when releases of new features are held during working hours (not often), which is lowers the efficiency of our HR service. The complexity of interaction, with the company as a counterparty, because The organization is located on the territory of another state. This increases the time for harmonization of financial and legal issues. Well, the question of flavors: the orange - green interface is, in my opinion, not the best solution for a business resource)) eyes sit on the splits with a long work.

Response from CleverStaff

Marina, thank you for the review. We will do our best to make your interaction with the interface better! :)

Lolita Bogdanova

Feedback from Tarantino!

Reviewed 2017-07-07

Pros
The system is very cool, easy to use! Excellent value for money! I want to note, a very pleasant and convenient interface, there is nothing, which could be uncomfortable! All information is placed in thematic blocks: vacancies, candidates, customers and, of course, great organizer that synchronizes with the mail and reminds you about interviews! It is possible to simply import and export all information on vacancies. And work in Excel. It is very convenient to control the availability of a resume in the database, when you save the candidate's resume from the job site! Pleases the ability to generate reports and view statistics on vacancies! Plus, this is a cloud-based solution and does not need additional technical solutions for installation, like with 1C or E-Staff servers! In general, the program is cool! Always recommend to colleagues on occasion! Plus the guys who accompany the technical support are very responsive and quick, which is important in the work!) Thank you for this product! I wish growth and recognition in the market!))) You have all the resources for this! Successes and Victories !!!)

Cons
An idea with an HR module is good, but it is not yet convenient to use, because it is static, does not allow you to unload into Excel or in some other way give several project managers work with the information base of employees other than a recruiter! In such databases, the ability to filter information in different queries and output the report for further work and analysis is very important!

Response from CleverStaff

Hi Lolita, thanks a lot for the detailed review and the great feedback! We will update the HR module in future -- hope you will like it ;)

Solomiya Solomka

Cool service with cool support!

Reviewed 2017-07-10

Pros
Excellent technical support Quickly re-apply to the wishes of improvements System updates are included in the cost of the package Fast filling the database and working with it) In general, the product is very user-friendly with a nice interface, which makes it very easy to learn how to work with it. Also, I want to note that all the "one-click" integrations work just fine and allow us to save a lot of time! Constantly there are new functions that improve your product)

Cons
The only thing is, by the way, that you do not cooperate with rabota.ua. You have work.ua though, but we would like to see that one) HeadHunter is a backoffice in Russia, with which we have a hard position, and we basically do not want to contemplate XX and xx candidates. And even more so, to use their resource. There remains one best option - the work.ua. You can write this as the only minus of the system. Everything else is perfect!

Response from CleverStaff

Solomiya, we are grateful to your for the detailed review.

We used to have an integration with Rabota.ua, but they asked us to cancel the integration in unilaterally, so we did. That's the only reason ;)

Anonymous

I was amazed by how the app works as it saves us time and allows

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Pros
It is a time-saving and a very efficient app as the application integrates directly with LinkedIn and emails allowing users to add candidates to the database in just one click! The great thing about this application is that it offers automatic candidates rating and suggestions for vacancies and also offers instant sharing of vacancies on social networks and internal searching on local job boards. The app has also a simple and clean interface which is very pleasant to view.

Cons
Everything is good however, it would be nice if the app has a mobile version so HR recruiters would be able to access the application conveniently on their mobile phones wherever they are.

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you for your positive feedback and high evaluation of our work!
As for mobile version, we have to say that the constant improvements of our system's interface adaptivity aim to let recruiters conveniently use CleverStaff directly from the browser without installing the separate application. Check it out!

Tetyana Bashmachnikova

A very good software to organize and optimize the recruitment process

increased efficiency

Pros
- intuitive use - integration with calendar and mail, which saves a lot of time -one-click save from jobboards - great and prompt customer support. Quick fix of problems. Patiently answering even dull questions :) -regular updates and improvements. The team is listening to clients and is always ready to improve

Cons
- more analytical tools/ possibility to create customized reports and export them to Excel would be of great help. Current reports, recruiting funnel are not really useful. Ready to cooperate on reports creation :) -no vacancy dashboard - Letter templated are working only partially and are few and fixed in type. Working from any stage letter templates with the possibility to create own customized templates and the possibility to effectively and easy format them would be great. - no mobile version - system update/ repair during working hours paralizes the work process. The system is usually rather quickly restored, but sometimes 10min are crusial, when you need eg. to urgently contact the candidate

Response from CleverStaff

Tetyana, thank you for the detailed review.

Great to know that our app helps you recruit better!

As for your ideas: we are working on custom reports sho you will be able your own ones; the Android app is in progress now; now we are finishing the 'Newsletter' module so you will be able to custom any emails yourself.

Markus Berglund

Great system, great service, good pricing

Reviewed 2015-10-07

Pros: Smooth integration with job boards (some of the main ones I use). One-click CV integration with LinkedIn as well as LinkedIn recruiter Lite. E-mail integration for adding CVs automatically from your Gmail. Gcal integration (beta I think). Quick and easy to add candidate profiles with auto-population from .Doc and PDFs., and few and relevant fields to fill in. Quick and easy to add clients and vacancies. Relevant auto-matching between candidates and vacancies! Clear visibility on candidates with stages and comments as well for different vacancies. A system with flair and user friendliness built in! The big focus on automation and easy-to-use makes the system a big time saver, and the focus on candidate sourcing integration and on-click profile save features makes the system a real winner for easy workflows. I am happy to say that using Clever Staff is one of our competitive advantages! Great support from the team, that is always happy to receive feedback. Cons: All-in-all, no serious flaws. Formatting of role descriptions could be improved, and allowing two versions - one anonymous and one with names and contact details could be handy. The e-mail sharing feature could be improved as it is a really handy feature. The team is really open to suggestions and I trust they will address this soon as they are releasing new features and improvements in a very impressive pace! The precise searching could probably be made a bit easier. As with any cloud/browser based system, it is not as fast as a desktop system but I understand CS can also be hosted locally. The system is normally well well thought out with good options, but it could sometimes be handy to allow the user to customize more. Translation to English could sometimes be better but the system is still understandable and usable in English so that is not a show stopper.

Response from CleverStaff

Markus, thank you for such a great feedback! You've added a good mood for our team!

Olga Mekeko

Have been using this system for a year+. Very good functionality and user - friendly.

Reviewed 2017-07-06

Pros
+ Setting up and adding a custom stages of recruiting for each vacancy + Convenient and fast creation of vacancies, one - click adding of new candidates + Bulk import and import using archive (hundreds and thousands of CV's in one file)of candidates

Cons
- you can not configure the funnel of recruiting for yourself, it's too simplified in CS - there are few bugs from time to time, but there is a plus for fast support and fixes - you can not save a profile from social networks (vk and fb) and you have to add the as a text CV's

Response from CleverStaff

Hi Olga, thanks for your feedback. The recruiting funnel is 100% customizable so you are able to set any stages you need.

We didn't add the ability to save candidates from facebook as the data people usually mention in their profiles is very poor.

Cheers!

Anastasia Geller

Everyday usage

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Pros
Possibility to track the vacancy progress, optimize working and have fewer conflicts regarding candidates. Great data storage

Cons
1. Incorrect vacancy reports 2. Not sure if still the same - previously we couldn't close the vacancy because all the info about participating in this position erased from candidates' profile. 3. No possibility for setting comments' privacy for hiring managers (we discussed all the issues with your support)

Response from CleverStaff

Anastasia, thanks for your feedback.

As for ideas for improvement you mentioned: 1) we are working on custom reports; 2) fixed; 3) this feature is in progress.

Cheers!

Nadiya Maltseva

Grateful! Really grateful!

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Pros
When I joined the company, I realized that the recruiting process was run on Excel files and folders, there was no feedback on interviews. This led to the lack of the candidate reserve understanding and history of communications. Moreover, when any recruiter has been changed, disqualified candidates were invited to the interviews again. I've researched the resources that would help me to manage the recruiting process, and I've chosen CleverStaff. At first, I went through all the stages by myself, and then I trained my recruiter. It's important as my recruiter is more than 50 years old. The fact that she was able to study the functionality, says that the interface is very understandable and convenient. Now we manage the database more easily and close the vacancies more quickly. Thank you for such a good product!

Cons
PDF files export NOthing else Really good service With a good usability And support

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you Nadiya for your happy story! We developed and improve CS for such stories like yours one :)

Ekaterina Voronenko

Real help in recruitment automation

Reviewed 2017-07-17

Pros
I want to note that the software is quite user-friendly and intuitive interface, you can easily find the desired section. The search for a resume in the database really works. This software allows real-time to parse the pages quickly to resume a job site. Also, you can manually assign hashtags with some skills to candidates, and later on these hashtags do an internal search on the database. All this really simplifies the speed of work and increases productivity. Finally, I want to mention the work of the company's employees. They are really quick to react to all the comments!

Cons
Unfortunately, in Russia it blocked site linkedin, so integration with it brings a lot of inconvenience. Also I would like to suggest adding more analytics to the software, it would solve some issues. Unfortunately, the price of the software is quite high when you buy the complete package.

Response from CleverStaff

Ekaterina, we are grateful for you review and appreciate it a lot.

We are working on custom reports now, so you will be able to build your own ones yourself.

Tatiana Kolombet

I've been working with CS for 2 years, we have 3 accounts, we use CS mostly as a Database

Reviewed 2018-02-23

Pros
It's quite user-friendly, have many opportunities for customizing by myself. Customer support implement our proposals very fast )

Cons
Sometimes CS is not working (some technical updating) during my working day and I don't have an opportunity to find the document I need. It will be better to have also an opportunity to use CS database without Internet.

Response from CleverStaff

Tatiana, thank you very much for your review!
We update CleverStaff several times a month. Usually it is unnoticed by users.

Yulia Orlova

This product becomes really great for the last year. It's very useful and easy to understand.

Reviewed 2017-07-07

Pros
I like that it is cloud-based. I can see my recruiting process from anywhere. I like the support team. Usually they answer my questions quickly.

Cons
I'm looking forward to mobile version. Also there is no integration with some job sites like rabotaua

Response from CleverStaff

Yulia, thank you for the warm feedback.

The mobile version is in progress now.

We used to have an integration with Rabota.ua, but they asked us to cancel it, so we did it.

Lucy Jasper

Cleverstaff is excellent for automating recruitment processes

Reviewed 2019-04-03

We highly recommend using cleverstaff to perform boolean searches, to manage job boards, and to directly manage the roles of each team member. Your recruitment process is highly customizable, which is a very positive thing. We love.

Pros
It has an excellent capacity in the cloud. It allows to carry out analysis of curriculum vitae, and to verify criminal records. It also allows the possibility to review publications of job offers, and to directly manage human resources internally. Your self-service portal is very broad.

Cons
We dislike not being able to check the references of the applicants (big mistake for a contracting software). Your job interview schedule is quite slow. It should be noted that the integration between Cleverstaff and LinkedIn is quite deficient and slow, as with Outlook.

Response from CleverStaff

We are very appreciate your feedback, thank you Lucy! Also in April 2019 we'll release programmatic matching candidates to vacancies. You'll like this feature! =)

Oleksandra Zadorozhnykh

Great system for recruiters!

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Overall I am satisfied with this system. I use it for almost 2 years. I had experience with the free version (in the company with one recruiter) and with the paid version (in the company with four recruiters). Also customer support runs very quickly and it is an additional important advantage of CleverStaff. Good luck guys!

Pros
simplicity

Response from CleverStaff

Oleksandra, many thanks for your trust and the review! <3 We sincerely hope that it would be helpful for other recruiters when they choose recruitment software.

Zuzi Amat

Overall, an excellent customer support. Suggestions put forward were always postively responded to.

Reviewed 2015-10-03

Pros: CleverStaff is very user-friendly - takes no time to understand the software and immediately make the necessary input of company and candidate details and job requisitions. Their extension allowing the seamless addition from LinkedIn and the search on LinkedIn directly via CleverStaff is the another great attraction of CleverStaff. Price is one of the most competitive on the market. Cons: Filtering of suitably qualified candidates for a specific role can be much improved as the matching element pulls up generic results. The settings where administrators are able to make changes to or display preferences are limited. Overall: CleverStaff support team is excellent. It is their acceptance that ongoing improvement can be made to make it a better experience for users which is commendable. I feel the overall "look" and "feel" of the software can be enhanced and the landing page to their website improved to a 'more professional look" to attract a bigger market of ATS users out there. Aside from these small improvements, I would recommend CleverStaff and the community can work together with Vladimir, the founder and owner of CleverStaff, by putting forward recommendations and suggestions to make CleverStaff one of better products available out in the market.

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you for such a complete review, Zuzi!