CleverStaff Reviews

4.6/5 (60 reviews)

Anonymous

This product it's really great very useful

Reviewed 2018-06-12

This product it's easy to understand. Suggestions put forward were always postively responded to.

Pros
excellent Daily Report for the vacancies . An excellent time-saving search for candidates Easy to use this service from any device . convenient service to work , especially in terms of freelance. Love it super easy to use so many good features and it cut hours off a migraine lol. That all the info is saving from my mails. That I can have all the CVs in one place. That I can search for workers in social channels.

Cons
The publication is a bit slow, but it does not affect its usefulness. The English text should be modified and it would be good to export PDF files. Actually, I have nothing bad to say.

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you! Your feedback inspires us =)

Paul Coles

Overall Fantastic!

Reviewed 2016-12-31

New, fresh and functionally good. The CleverStaff team are great, very responsive, fixing or coaching when needed to ensure that we can recruit with ease. It helps plan and prioritize your jobs in a stepped process. Recruitment is going digital now so linking to all social media platforms is great. Overall very happy and it will be good to see 2017 being another record year with the help of CleverStaff!

Pros
Customer Support and the development. Also CleverStaff are very passionate and eager to help.

Cons
Few bugs but I actually like helping fix them by providing feedback, feels like an extension of our team.

Response from CleverStaff

Paul,

thank you for your trust and feedback! This encourages us a lot! :)

Kate Tsybulska

Great product for recruiters!

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Pros
CleverStaff is a multifunctional software with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. I like the feature which allows to add candidates in 1 click from job boards, track, and move them within job stages. Ability to add comments & tags for each candidate makes my work much easier. Also, recently CleverStaff team added Pipeline report feature, which illustrates failed deadlines, problem vacancies, and helps you enhance work on them in advance. I didn`t have a chance to try it, but I will, as it will make my work more productive.

Response from CleverStaff

Kate, thank you so much for your warm feedback!

Oksana Kravchenko

Excellent software, qualitative and easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Pros
This system has a great tech support able to solve your troubles within a few minutes. I like that the team develops the system and constantly adds new features, which makes my work faster.

Response from CleverStaff

Oksana, thanks a lot! We are happy when you enjoy our service :)

Olga Obraztsova

Exactly what we needed

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Our recruiting company is quite small and does not require resourseful and expensive soft, so we were looking for a solution that could be reasonable in price, flexible, extensively customizable and simple in use at the same time. CleverStaff was a blessing :) It is always tiresome to move your database from one system to another, but with CS the process was swift and effective, and now we possess an instrument that helps us maintain our projects during all stages. I highly recommend it to freelancers first of all, but for agencies it can also be a fascinating experience, especially as soon as you discover more of its functions. Many thanks to the team of developers, keep up the good work!

Response from CleverStaff

Your feedback made us happier, Olga!
Next week we'll surprise you.

Tomasz Kosnik

Cool tool for our purposes!

Reviewed 2017-07-06

Pros
- Great integration and parsing systems - Fast and responsive support - Easy of use - Availability of sending letter from the enterface

Cons
- We need tests for the candidates and that feature is not yet released - As per our recruiters there were a parsing difficulties with names, not common for our region, but support helped us with that and added the list of specific (different countries we work with) names.

Response from CleverStaff

Tomasz, thank you for the review!

It's not a coincidence that today is the first day we released the new feature -- ability to create and sent test & forms for candidates :) You definitely should try it!

Anna Kulakivska

Fast, usable, easy to understand and to use

Reviewed 2017-07-11

I can control my subordinates with the recruitment process and results. Also it is possible to keep information about candidates processing in a proper and usable way

Pros
Integration with 3rd job portals and proffesional networks Possibility to leave comments Great new feature like pipeline And real work of presenting updates and new feature on every month basis

Cons
I am waiting for a possibility to create different kind reports, that could be transferred to Excel for example

Response from CleverStaff

Anna, it's great to know that our software fits you well! And yeah, we will add an ability to buils custom reports ;)

Alla Minenok

Super modern product!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Very easy to use, very easy to search and select candidates, generated with all sites and social networks. Very satisfied and recommend!

Pros
Modern

Response from CleverStaff

Alla, thank you for the feedback! It's a pleasure to develop the product you like and recommend ;)

Liana Solkarian

Great resource

Reviewed 2017-04-04

I am working with CleverStaff since I became recruiter. There are no better and easier way to work in Human Resources management. It's the best data base of all candidates, whom I ever contacted or will contact. Just want to be thankful to the all team of this great idea!

Pros
All functions are great! and script for LinkedIn is the best innovation :)

Cons
Sometimes it is few small bugs, but, however, support team is working with double power, so all bugs are fixed super-fast!

Response from CleverStaff

Liana, thanks a lot for the review. We are so happy to see you enjoy our product :)

Angelina Bekmirzaeva

Good!

Reviewed 2017-07-03

Pros
Great and very useful integration with LinkedIn and job boards which allows you to add candidates in one click and make a search over them. In addition, we are very happy with instant support in CleverStaff system, which reacts within a minute, good job, Guys!

Cons
The single vacancy report doesn't show the statistics for separate vacancy stages, but CleverStaff team works on it.

Response from CleverStaff

Angelina, thanks for the inspiring review! Yes, we will add an ability to create custom reports soon.

Valeriia Strelchyna

More than 1 year usage. Only questions to "sing in" block and mobile versions.

Reviewed 2017-07-11

Price and quality, friendly support, open-minded developers ready for changes

Pros
All the candidates are in one place, clear search, structure, reports, quick friendly customer support

Cons
No mobile version (no opportunity to save candidate from LinkedIn through my phone), no app for Safari, troubles with "sign in" block

Response from CleverStaff

Valeriia, thank you for your review. We will keep on working on the system development to make your recruitment process greater :)

Daria Pankiv

Facilitates recruiters job

Reviewed 2017-07-11

Pros
1) Card of candidates 2)Synchronization with job sites 3) can change list by workflow of the candidate

Cons
1) Blocked users are not deleted 2) Can`t change list by workflow vacancies 3) No dashboard of vacancies

Response from CleverStaff

Daria, thank you for the review.

We don't allow to delete disabled users to save the activity log of their previous actions. This will help active users check what happened previously with candidates, vacancies, and clients in the system.

Lilia Motiets

Cleverstaff software is quite easy in use and it cover all basic needs for the recruitment process

Reviewed 2017-07-11

Pros
The great benefits of current software is its ability to be integrated with many websites and networks, which is making the process of adding new candidates much easier.

Cons
That it mainly focused only on the recruitment process, while it has a potential to be beneficial for rest of HRM components

Response from CleverStaff

Lilia, thank you for your feedback. We have an HR module and will upgrade it to more powerful HR tool.

Eduardo Pinedo

I am learning about the use of this software. I found it has a lot of features

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Help me tu supply my needs and my clients needs

Pros
The posiibility of add candidates from different sources and, the, edit the profile, to add manually candidates, configuration or vacancies, candidates, client, to filter and select candidates. A very complete software

Cons
The lack of help or support. It is difficult to learn how to use the software. I have to learn by try and error, because the only help is an simple picture with no details step by step

Response from CleverStaff

Eduardo, thank you very much for your feedback!
We'll impove our support. You'll see,

Violetta Pashutina

Excellent software for remote teams

Reviewed 2017-04-05

We highly recommend CleverStaff to freelancers. The main features of the software are easy-to-use, good functionality, regular improvements, fast technical support. Many thanks to CleverStaff team!

Pros
User-friendly interface and daily productivity reports.

Cons
Just now we are discussing some improvements to the resume search.

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you, Violetta. It's a pleasure to receive such feedback. We are always open for your suggestions!

Darina Danchenko

Great support and recent updates

Reviewed 2016-01-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Smart Parcing, integration with social networks and local job boards

Cons
English text should be modified a little bit. But everything is understandable.

Julia Radchenko

convinient service for daily tasks

Reviewed 2017-07-03

Pros
1) easy CV integration from some professional networks 2) good ui/ux 3) client-oriented support and development

Cons
1)it's often out of order and all my notes are deleted when the service stops working 2)there's no mobile IOS application

Response from CleverStaff

Yulia, thanks for the review. We will release the iOS app within a year ;)

Robert Kane

GREAT software and just as great customer support!

Reviewed 2016-06-19

Has some great features I knew that I would need plus some extremely handy ones I had never thought of. Great product!

Pros
Easy to use and tremendous customer support.

Cons
Wish posting to job boards was a bit easier, but that hasn't been an issue.

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you Robert for such kindly words!

Dejong Powell

Great cloud base Recruitment System

Reviewed 2016-05-25

I have been using CleverStaff for a few months now and I have found it easy to use and very effective. It has great LinkedIn integration, which allows you to port information straight into the system. I have also notice good improvements to the features and options. These additions have turn a useful product into a great recruitment tool. I would recommend this system to those who are starting out or for those who want to move to a cloud based system, which will offer greater flexibility and access; especially if you also work with LinkedIn.

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you Dejong! You are you exactly right!

Ruslan Kafiatullin

Great choice from inexpensive application tracker :)

Reviewed 2017-01-17

We've tested some application and recruitment tracking systems. Our choice is Cleverstaff. Why? Usually you choose between functionality and price. Cleverstaff give you good functionality for low price + great technical support through any channel (I use Skype, for instance). Pros: many good features, good support, updates. Cons: non-stable import from email, we need more notifications (for example, when smb comment of candidates), it would be greate to have video manual :)

Response from CleverStaff

Ruslan, thanks a lot for the review and improvements suggestions! We will work on them.

Chris Celis

Great for Staffing Agency

Reviewed 2018-02-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Our freelance recruiters love this software and its ease of use to review candidate and job information.

Cons
Unfortunately we were not able to mass email candidate which can be very time consuming in a high pressure environment.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Daria Somova

Great work of support team

Reviewed 2016-01-31

I really impressed with openness and 24/7 hours work of CleverStaff's support team. The system is very open and if you want to try all features you could have a free trial for 2 weeks. You shouldn't wait for a special link or permission as many other systems have. Also the support team has online chat in skype where you could ask any questions. They always react in Facebook and via e-mail what is very impressive. The system is improved month by month and you could see all innovations in their blog.

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you, Daria!
We are working for you.

Alexandra Gorodova

Great localization

Reviewed 2016-12-29

I've been using CleverStaff for more than a year. I really wondered how the product is growing fast and has been improving month by month. There's a blog when very often news about new features appeared. Also, I asked to do localization for Danish market and developers provided integration with local job boards during 1 week. Amazing speed of reaction and client-oriented approach.

Response from CleverStaff

Alexandra,

we are very grateful and inspired by your feedback. Your feedback and support mean a lot for our team!

Orel Liliya

CleverStaff - the best !

Reviewed 2016-02-05

Easy to use this service from any device . Daily Report for the vacancies . An excellent time-saving search for candidates , or make any changes in a resume Operational technical support service Incredibly convenient service to work , especially in terms of - freelance. Create your resume database . Working with multiple job sites simultaneously . I recommend to all! +++++

Response from CleverStaff

Thank you, Liliya! We are very pleasing your review!

Alexandra Radkevych

My life became easier

Reviewed 2014-11-20

I have just started to get acquainted with the program, but I've immediately noticed how my life became easier and the hiring process got faster. I presume there is more to come when I will have learnt all the features. But without a doubt - "Thank you!" And special thanks to the Support Team for transfering my CV' database to CleverStaff, I would be doing it for a month myself!

Response from CleverStaff

We are happy, Alexandra!
It's just the beginning.