ClockOn Reviews

ClockOn

Review Summary

Diane D.

Sue N.

The costing of rosters prior to them being worked provides us with great visibility and allows planning around this to ensure wages stay within acceptable levels of ratio to sales.

Leanne S.

Cons

There nothing that I can say that is negative about this package.

Sue N.

Still learning all the shortcuts, perhaps a cheat sheet would be handy.

Jessica A.

We have had a lot of issues with the ClockOn Go app. Our employees are constantly complaining about the app not registering breaks and freezing.

Caterina A.

4.3

You get to talk to a real person

I did not want to go with a big name company so I contacted Clock on back in March April in preparation for the one touch. I can honestly say they have been great .Easy to deal with honest, direct and nothing has been an issue. I would highly recommend them.

Pros

If i have an issue it is a small enough company where I get to talk to a real person who actually cares and is really helpful. Its an easy package to use.

Cons

there nothing that I can say that is negative about this package

After 3 year usage

Moderate experience. Pros equal Cons. improving its spead will definitely makes a whole difference

Pros

Reporting system is good also rostering is somehow easy to use

Cons

The loading time is sometimes long. As cloud base data it takes ages to load timesheets and clockon people

Paid for data entry and a training

None the experience was terrible I would not recommend this to anyone.

Pros

I did not like it ..it was not user friendly at all

Cons

the customer service was garbage considering I paid for data entry and a first time run through training. Each day I tried to contact I had to wait for an email response 24 hrs later. I nor my business have time for waiting for support. We decided to run Clock on at a loss expense and moved on to MYOB and wished I had of used it first the support is first hand and no double entry, user friendly too.

Thank you for taking the time to give your honest feedback. ClockOn is a powerful product and does come with some complexity, particularly in the setup phase. We do try our best to make it a smooth experience for all customers. Whilst you did pay for training and setup ($95) you were running the free version of our software which does not include ongoing phone and email support. I'm sorry if this wasn't adequately communicated to you. Thank you again for the feedback.

My review

Pros

Ease of knowing that all leave, overtime, deductions etc are always correct

Cons

The roster making is sometimes a bit tricky

Clock on - YES we did

Pros

it is a one stop solution to ALL payroll matters - from setting and costing rosters, to capturing actual times worked by who, and then easily sorting the payroll calculations and required reporting. All in one place - simple.

Cons

The latest updates for STP reporting, do not provide any reports to verify what has been reported and received by the ATO and there is no visibility on the ATO end either. Possibly a design fault at the ATO end, but IF Clock On could provide some reporting from their end, that'd make the whole thing very complete.

Great software for all your time & attendance and payroll needs

Pros

ClockOn is an all in one software that manages rostering, time & attendance and payroll. The fact that everything is integrated is a big plus. Payroll takes very little time due to the ease of use.

Cons

It would be good if it worked on other operating systems apart from Windows. A cloud service would be best.

Reporting and Customisation need work

Pros

Award and pay scale interpretation works well if set up correctly Automation of timesheets and salaried information works well Clock on and off features easy to use

Cons

There is little to no report customisation for data analysis. Single Touch Payroll has caused issues given that the software still reports payroll data as period end date not actual pay date - this results in the reports being deemed as "late" but the ATO even though they are submitted in real time. There is also no report to check what data is being transmitted.

Great product with fantastic support

The time taken to pay staff is greatly reduced.

Pros

ClockOn makes pay day quick and simple and when I have needed help me set up something new the support team have responded quickly and have always come back to me with a solution to my problem.

Cons

Some things are not as self explanatory as they could be.

All rounder

Saving so much time in payroll

Pros

Easy to use software. Can create rosters against budget. Awards and settings already in place, ensures compliance for tax and superannuation are being met

Cons

Still learning all the shortcuts, perhaps a cheat sheet would be handy

Very happy with Product and Support

Very easy to use product with good support people and resources

Pros

The software works well. It is simple to use and was very simple to configure. I had setup another payroll system recently (not for myself) and Clock On is much more user-friendly.

Cons

Not much. It took me a little while to work out how to use it but that is to be expected.

Pharmacy use

Great support Helps organise staff

Pros

Templates for rostering Tax calculations Payslip functionality Reporting Budgeting

Cons

Sometimes when a feature hasn’t been used for a while I forget how to do it Help section isn’t always useful Staff on phone are better

Getting the most out of Clock on.

Pros

I love how everything is automated and the payroll report options

Cons

It looks dated. It would benefit from upgrade.

Overall a satisfied customer

Overall I am satisfied with ClockOn. The initial set up and follow up was very good and I can not give the staff concerned enough praise. I like the ease of reporting wage information to the Government.

Pros

the ability to split shifts The ease of reporting wage information to the Government

Cons

Some of the self help instructions are very complicated to follow. I had to end up contacting support

A Simple and Easy to use Program

Pros

All initial setup of payroll data base entry was done by Clockon personnel which eliminated the hassle of setting up myself. Clockon is overall fairly easy to use as long as there isn't much variation to regular employee payments.

Cons

The software is quite extensive and to learn the software competently would require a lengthy period of time.

Clock on for small Businesses

Still great support 3 months on. even have free webinars you can sign into to see what else the software can do.

Pros

Very helpful when it came to transferring data from my old system, and creating data files for Clock on. Very helpful for any followup tweaking of those staff profiles.

Cons

Was a little hesitant at first at it being cloud base, but I am really confident now with the process

ClockOn Review

Payroll

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, the timesheet and payroll functions make the process more efficient.