Clockspot

Time and attendance tracking service

Clockspot Reviews

Coletta R.

I liked the ability to clock in and out from my phone without having to VPN into my office network to the payroll system.

Sam L.

Melody E.

jorge h.

High ability to abuse and get paid for time you are not working.

Sam L.

Linda B.

3.4

Great android app to clock in for work

Pros

Used this while working for an MSP and not always in the office to clock in or out. Being on my phone, they company trusted that I wasn't going to abuse this ability.

Cons

There is some validation needed for your employer since this is all based on trust. High ability to abuse and get paid for time you are not working

Clockspot was the ultimate time tracking solution!

Great.

Pros

The ability to add as many jobs as needed, since we do property management we need to be able to allocate each minute to a specific job and include notes.

Cons

The reports that are generated by the software could be more customizable.

Very easy to use interface, effective admin tools, reliable system.

This time tracking software enables us to track and manage our office employees time in a simple, user friendly way, as well as providing a visual for the employees themselves.

Pros

Simple and effective time tracking tool for our office employees. User set up and management is very easy. Needs infrequent updates, saving us time and hassle. Employees enjoy being able to view their own timestamps and track their log ins.

Cons

The scheduling tool is ineffective and difficult to use and administer. The edit request function is usable but not transparent on the user side. It is at times difficult to manage from the admin side as well. Seems to only be able to use one time zone, so satellite offices in different states are sometimes confused.

Clockspot Review

It tracks time solely for payroll. The reports are easy to run and print so I can see exactly how many hours they each have during the pay period.

Pros

Once the employees clock in, it keeps tracking their time until they clock out. I work on a different floor than most of my employees so I can just check Clockspot to see if they are working or not. We offer a flexible shift so I don't know when they start.

Cons

It tracks time only, not time on projects. It doesn't integrate with any other software so it just functions as a time clock. They still have to enter their time into our project management suite.

Great for tracking time spend on tasks and being an online source for timesheets

I've worked as a secretary at a counseling center. We grew from a small one provider, one office business to a large business with 40 employees and over 5 locations. In the process of that growth we received a new manager who came in to help reorganize and build infrastructure so we could actually handle that type of growth. Clockspot was one of the ways used to help. We were able to track in great detail the time spend on tasks and evaluate what tasks need to be done. This data was used to restructure our support & billing staff and to show us areas of weakness, leading us to greater efficiency in our business.

Pros

Not only does this act as a time sheet, but you are able to get real data to track how long certain projects and tasks take to complete and it removes the guess work.

Cons

I am a secretary and it is tedious to change tasks every time you move to something else.

Basic time clock management with few frills

Easy time clock for admin local and remote.

Pros

Easy to use for the end user with very little steps involved. They can even clock in remotely if allowed. Admin controls are simple to use and make it a light duty task to manage users and timesheets. Can export time.

Cons

Required to pay for admin users even if they are salary and do not need to clock in. The features of our version are very basic and would not work if you needed more management controls.

Great for 10 or less employees

Pros

Easy to set up and check payroll, very simple clock in

Cons

Internet based so staff could clock in from outside dealership

Very bad support

Pros

When it worked the systems provided time stamping functions all be it in a outdated interface.

Cons

3 times we had an issue where our services was incorrectly suspended for 5+ days at a time. Support was very unresponsive and unapologetic. I'm not sure what is so difficult about reactivating an account that was suspended in error.

Zero Customer Service

Pros

They charged the account timely, and they also made sure to charge .05 for every employee that clocked in. (Pure Sarcasm)

Cons

This App says it uses Geo Location to verify the whereabouts of an employee, But the "Geo Location" said my employees were several states away. I called Clock Spot so fix the issues... No response. I Emailed Clock Spot to fix the issues... NO Response. I Emailed and Called.... NO RESPONSE. Again they charged the account timely, and they also made sure to charge .05 for every employee that clocked in but ZERO customer service. I am moving on Clock Spot.

It worked and then it stopped working

I was so pleased with Clockspot. Suddenly employees started telling me that when they would call the sign-in number it would have a fast busy signal. Believing that the problem was with my carrier (especially since we had experienced so much rain), I contacted my carrier who indicated that I did not have a problem on my line. My carrier attempting calling the number and received the same fast busy...

Cons

The ability to set tasks for people is awesome!

Pros

I like that I can generate a payroll report and see the calculations of it. I like that the ability to send am message to someone that they did a great job for that day or anything else that happened is a great way to notate a day and a worker.

Cons

I do not like how the summary of the overtime shows up. It seems a bit dated. I think that the design and the look can use some updates and a change to keep it interesting, it helps while doing accounting.