Comeet Logo

Hire Smarter and Faster with Comeet.

Comeet Reviews

Suggested alternatives

greenhouse
ceipal-ats
recruiterflow

Helps to track any step of the hiring process process. Good customer experience- the support team is super responsive.
I am more efficient and effective. It enables me to keep my clients happy and helps me to handle more open roles simultaneously.
Their costumer support is superb. It's easy to use and the integration to our website makes the who cycle seamless.
Restricted number of options to choose on some stages - cannot write my own reason for not letting a specific candidate to move forward with.
It fits only to one company at the time (i'm head of HR of 2 companies, so its a problem to work in the same software.
Prior to Comeet, much of the process was disjointed, using different solutions and processes that were not integrated.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Excellent candidate management system which integrates with all major platforms

Pros

- ease of use- integration with all major recruitment platforms- interdepartmental transfer of candidates for large organisations- define structured hiring processes and assign roles to various people in the pipeline- permission and visibility management by role

Cons

I am yet to find something i dislike about comeet.

201-500 employees

I use Comeet daily for varying positions across multiple office locations.

Organization is the big one! We are able to track the process of candidates across multiple roles, who are meeting with multiple people from within our organization. We can track all communications to and from the candidate, as well as resume, portfolio, website, etc. all in one place. Tags are a great component, and we can't wait until we are able to report using them!

Pros

Comeet is easy to use, which is what we need since a variety of team members are logging in to review resumes/portfolios, provide evaluations and feedback, and interview candidates. The workflow layout works nicely because our interview process varies for our different roles. It's wonderful that we can customize the interview question sets for each role, and the interview evaluation feature allows us to collect all of the information we need to make a decision.

Cons

It would be nice to have a reminder feature that integrates with Google Calendar similar to the Interview scheduling capabilities. We aren't always interviewing candidates for an immediate hire, and want to stay in touch with them as new project works comes in/positions become available, to keep them informed and interested in working for us. Right now, creating these reminders is a manual step outside of Comeet.

OR

Or R.

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

Best app for recruiting

I am using comeet for more than 3 years, cant see another option in the market

Pros

E2E process from CV to contract has all candidate details easy sharing

Cons

permissions can be tricky sometimes, I had to ask from HR to change the pipeline several times

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

A very Friendly system which connects HR with Hiring Managers Worldwide

Pros

Allows HR control of the process and improve communication among all functions who are involved in the process. The interaction with our HR system HiBob is very helpful

Cons

The standard reports are good and can be improved. We need additional steps in the workflow to cover the sourcing stage. Privacy protection should be apply to Israel as well

51-200 employees

Comeet product is great. Meets our needs and changes accordingly

Pros

* Customer support is great! we are using Comeet over the globe and the level of service + service time is great! * Easy to use - very organized * Value for money

Cons

* Reports/Data - can be improved * New features that can help us organize better the candida pipeline

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Comeet helps us recruit better!

Pros

Comeet is intuitive and easy to use to both hiring managers and the HR team. Comeet are flexible and always open minded to hear feedback and have new features. The customer support has a very short SLA so it seems like I get answers as soon as I ask the question. Moreover, I have never heard the word "no", it's always - "I will check what I can do" "we will have it ready to use in a few months" etc.

Cons

The reports are still in Beta and some of the reports are not as flexible as I would want them to be.

11-50 employees

Great service from a growing company

Much more organized and efficient interview process. More structure, better collection and aggregation of interviewer feedback.

Pros

The customer support team is fantastic. They're extremely responsive, open to feedback, and interested in implementing customer feedback into the product roadmap. The platform is easy to use, and doesn't require a ton of training to get new users up to speed. The ability to create scorecards and custom question sets really allows you to build a structured interview workflow.

Cons

The UI isn't the prettiest I've worked with. The "My Tasks" feature is fantastic, but it would be even better if there was a way for admins to view the task lists for others on the team. Interviewers often fall behind in submitting feedback, and as the recruiting lead, it would be really great if I could easily see where the bottlenecks are.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

easy to use, intuitive and support available 24/7

Pros

Ease of use and ability to change / alter functions in a way that make sense for my workflow. communication is made easy with candidates and hiring managers.

Cons

none that I can think of.. If anything, it would be getting hiring managers to buy in to the SW. But that is an internal pain point

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Comeet makes my life easy

Pros

Easy to empower managers to help make decisions on their hiring and see the quality of candidates before they get to them. Don't have to nag managers anymore to see how they liked interviews, perhaps losing track of candidates!

Cons

Not always intuitive for people not familiar with different softwares. Being young, very user-friendly to me but 90% of our managers had to be shown multiple times because could not figure it out on their own.

Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees

the easiest and most friendly user system we've checked

Pros

user-friendly, very intuitive, easy to share on various platforms, easy to promote friends referral on social media and within the company

Cons

support could answer faster - sometimes it takes too long to get a replay and if you have a few admins it's a lot of money

NF

Nicole F.

Media Production,

Choose Comeet if Efficient Recruitment is Important to You

Pros

Comeet is very user friendly so you can start as a company and train users very quickly. It does not take very long to become productive. You will be amazed how much time you will save. It makes our recruitment process very open and accountable. We can document all correspondence such as emails and notes between agencies, and collect everything on the hiring team and candidates in one place. It...

Cons

Comeet does not have some of the functionality that applicant tracking systems that have been around for a long time have, but it also has a lot more features than an ATS. So you don’t have some of the things you might want, while getting a lot of features that will make your life easier. And Comeet is working very hard and fast to fill the gaps. I know because when I send suggestions, they are very responsive about telling me when those features will be ready. By the time you read this, the product will offer a lot more.

EB

Efrat B.

As part of my position as the recruitment manager, I am able to have a complete and up-to-date visib

Pros

The system is user-friendly, with full visibility for each recruiter in each job, providing a quick response to each candidate, placement company, at each stage of the candidate. Easy to operate and comfortable with recruitment companies, allows senior managers to see the status of recruitment process in their hiring managers, all data from the candidate are in one place

Cons

The only thing that is less convenient to use is the connection to LinkedIn. Because of language variability, it is often necessary to conduct a focused search in order to find the candidate for LinkedIn.

BH

Bar H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

I am a recruiter. I am using this system for the last 2 years.

The first and important issue- an process order!

Pros

Easy to use Including a lot of recruiters important parameters (rating, questions, reasons, sending notifications etc.) Easy to train the managers Including specific email per position Mack a lot of order

Cons

Not so versatile (for creating reporters) We can not use the reports We want to see our flow, and it is never so clearly to understand.

RL

Rotem L.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Comeet

My experience is good, their costumer success and respond is very very good compared to other companies I have worked with which gives them a lot of points from my eyes.

Pros

It's relatively easy to use and to adapt for new TA

Cons

still not enterprise oriented - they are working on more complex processes/ solutions

ON

Ofra N.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Working with Comeet for few years now. started with 2 recruiters and now we have 7 accounts.

Pros

Make it much easier to run the recruitment process - especially with the hiring managers. the system is user friendly.

Cons

Hard to use Comeet as Database and look for candidates. Hard to use Comeet as Database and look for candidates. Hard to use Comeet as Database and look for candidates.

jB

jerome B.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees

easy to use fun and great for collaboration super support

improves my productivity

Pros

allows me to searches on my own can collaborate if required great customer support priced right!! easy to use intuitive and fun.

Cons

wish my HR department would get into the 20th century.the department uses clunky ATS software. i really dont have any other negatives .

ZK

Zubair K.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Comeet Does the Job

Just great!

Pros

It is user friendly Cost effective Great features and still adding more Customer support is great

Cons

They are currently improving, but Comeet product team is a bit slow in reinforcing new changes and their release.

JR

Jessie R.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Easy workflow and applicant tracking

Would highly recommend!

Pros

The dashboard is intuitive, and easy to share across people involved in the interview process.

Cons

I do wish the automated emails would come with a summary of the questions that we ask in the application process. This may already be a feature, and I just haven't explored yet.

AB

Adva B.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Comeet is the new age for ATS

I am a daily user of Comeet runninng Talent Acquisition in a global tech company.

Pros

The interface is user friendly, very intuitive and felxible

Cons

Since it is a fairly new tool, there are some functionalities that are in development or missing. Yet, since Comeet's support is so helpful and available, main issues are resolved promptly.

sB

shahar B.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Worked with 3 other, Comeet is the best!

Pros

Ease of use Awesome collaboration Great on mobile The best I used so far.

Cons

Sorry but no major issues I can think of. Works very well

Orit S.

51-200 employees

Super intuitive platform, easy to use with great value to hiring team and management

Pros

Easy to use, no need to train new users. Enables visibility to management Best support team ever Super attentive to hear clients' feedback

Cons

Analytics is good but can always be better - provide high level reports to be sent to management on a weekly basis to enable them a view on the current status of the opening API with our HRIS

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Comeet

Pros

This system is user friendly with a great UI. The customer service group is one of the best I have ever worked with!!!!!!!! One of the best decisions we made was to add this software.

Cons

I would like to have a printed user guide for new hires that are not the best with computers etc.

LG

L G.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great support for new hiring manager

Pros

Discovering Comeet has been a gift in my early stages as a manager. The platform offers comprehensive support, encompassing various critical aspects of the recruitment process. It's an indispensable tool for those of us who are new to the management world, helping us navigate the often daunting landscape of hiring. Comeet not only maps out the entire process but also provides insightful suggestions, making it a welcome ally in my journey as a first-time manager.

Cons

Flows and approvals are less intuative than I'd hoped.

Shaun B.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Comeet is a must for managing and tracking candidates

Pros

I use Comeet each and every week to interview applicants for various different roles. The software is very simple to use, and reminds me when it's time to provide feedback for a candidate right after I interview them.

Cons

I don't know much about the admin side of the software, but from what I have seen on the user side it is exactly what I need and I have no complaints.

IM

Ilya M.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees

Comeet

Very good and easy in use product

Pros

-User-friendly interface: easy to navigate and use, which can help save time and reduce the learning curve associated with adopting new software-Advanced sourcing capabilities(such as resume parsing)

Cons

Video interviewingAutomated reference checks