Comeet Logo
Comeet

Collaborative recruiting and applicant tracking for SMB

visit website

Comeet Reviews

4.7

How would you rate Comeet?

Pros

This system is user friendly with a great UI. The customer service group is one of the best I have ever worked with!!!!!!!! One of the best decisions we made was to add this software.

The customer support team is fantastic. They're extremely responsive, open to feedback, and interested in implementing customer feedback into the product roadmap.

Great out of the box functionality. Great people that provide the best support & partnership.

Ohad A.

Cons

It fits only to one company at the time (i'm head of HR of 2 companies, so its a problem to work in the same software.

Chen R.

Prior to Comeet, much of the process was disjointed, using different solutions and processes that were not integrated.

Ilan S.

Since it is a fairly new tool, there are some functionalities that are in development or missing.

AB

Adva B.

I find Comeet to be very helpful in recruitment process. It's valuable to both sides in many fields.

Pros

The system guides me as a recruiter and makes the whole process much smoother as it clears most of the pain.

Cons

They could work a little more on the UI/UX, but all works very well.

Comeet is a must for managing and tracking candidates

Pros

I use Comeet each and every week to interview applicants for various different roles. The software is very simple to use, and reminds me when it's time to provide feedback for a candidate right after I interview them.

Cons

I don't know much about the admin side of the software, but from what I have seen on the user side it is exactly what I need and I have no complaints.

Simple and effective tool for SW engineers hiring

Comeet solves the logistics issues, handling the hiring process. it automates processes and allows to focus on candidates and less on the process.

Pros

Allows easy communication with HR department, structured hiring process and quick scheduling abilities - everything you need to focus on hiring process (fuss free hiring software)

Cons

One of the desired features, ML type algorithm to assess the compatibility of candidates based on the previous hirings. (so that we can focus on the most suitable ones)

The workflow is very easy to manage and customize!

The system was great and would definitely consider using it in the future.

Pros

The custom email address - it's very helpful for us running a recruiting firm to organize where all applications should be sent through. Adding candidates info into the system through a LinkedIn Profile - This is very helpful for us when we search for passive candidates on LinkedIn.

Cons

Maybe the pricing. But I must say it's better than the existing ATS we are using at the moment.

Yuri, Thanks for the review. It is always good to hear feedback as it relates to other products in the category. Our software is constantly being updated with new features and functionality. We would be happy to demo the latest and greatest at anytime.

Very happy-Really brings HR teams and hiring managers together!

Overall, I am very pleased with Comeet and would recommend this program to others! Comeet helps strengthen the recruitment communication and coordination between the HR team and our hiring managers. It is a very user friendly program, and a great way to document everything (emails from recruitment agencies and communication between our company and candidates). Comeet also offers great customer...

Cons

Comeet is an excellent ATS and the people working there are incredibly supportive and professional.

We were able to create a more streamlined and collaborative recruitment process, resulting in a greater candidate experience.

Pros

We really like Comeet's great usability, its collaborative approach and the fact that the workflows of each vacancy are highly customizable. Finally, its great reporting functionality was exactly what we were looking for.

Cons

So far, I have to say that there is nothing that stood out that we do not like about Comeet. We are completely happy with it.

A light in the darkness - we immediately fell in love

This recruitment software is the next thing. The more we use it the more we love it. I am happy we jumped aboard! Comeet helps us to work efficiently and fast and we are connected inside and out. When searching for a recruitment system for our team,the most important attributes were a fast and intuitive system, strong social network connections, and search abilities within our database and on...

Great software for Hiring process

I am a "power" of Comeet and I love it! Very intuitive and easy to configure and use it

Pros

it is very easy to configure and use the workflows, send emails and provide feed-back about the candidates

Cons

I have no complains at all - all features are good enough

Great onboarding and a robust, easy to use ATS for fast-growing startups.

Pros

* really intuitive and easy to set up * highly customisable * great workflow and scorecards * LinkedIn integration and cv smart read * great onboarding * social media features * turns recruiting into a company-wide effort * scalable

Cons

* takes time to get used to for non recruiters * no mobile app * a few glitches with the templates and workflow (minor)

Great for managing your recruitment

As an interviewer, I really like working with Comeet, it's easy to use, and presents the relevant interview material and candidate data in a very comfortable way.

Pros

Comeet integrates really well with user's calendars and allows the interview scheduling process to be smooth and easy.

Cons

Editing Interview questions and collaborating around them is not trivial.

Customer service is amazing

We needed to replace an ATS that wasn't reliable. None of the hiring managers liked it. When we went shopping for a replacement, we had some specific needs like handling Hebrew and English CVs. We wanted the new system to have an integrated communication and email system. Something that was modern and friendly and easy-to-use would help convince our hiring managers to try it and use it. So far, Comeet has been great. We love the UI/UX. Its really user friendly. Comeet is always updating features and letting us know about them. We've given them feedback on calendaring and interview scheduling and they said they would upgrade that area. This kind of customer attention and support stand out for me.

Cons

We are happy Comeet exceeded your expectations!

Comeet review

I like it! It has all the things I need for recruiting employees

Pros

easy to use, simple UI and good UX - overall very good product

Cons

Nothing that comes up to ming at this point

Nice product. Helped me when needed to recruit new team member.

Pros

I liked the recruit "road map" and the fact that I can adjust the recruiting process as I need. It's a good idea to "hide" positions in the interface since sometimes you need to be discreet when opening a new position.

Cons

I didn't quite understand the process of the evaluation after each interview.

Lots of automation and integrations will save you time

Comeet is our one platform for recruiting. I really enjoy the UI design that makes Comeet a very smart and easy to operate system. Lots of automation and integration will save you time. There are built-in interfaces to promote jobs and a communication system and calendar. Automation helps us send emails, interview reminders and record interview scorecards. There are too many things to list. Everyone can work in Comeet because it is so easy to learn and use. When we have questions, the customer support is very fast and helpful. They also ask customers what we want and then we will see the new features one or two months later. I recommend you look at Comeet as we did and test it with your company.

Cons

We use the comeet system in order to manage our recruiting process.

management of all the recruiting process and records for future use.

Pros

I like that it manage all the process, begin with the step that I got CV from the internal and external sources until the contract part.

Cons

There is still some areas that is not intuitive and you need to search carefully to find them, but most of the process is intuitive.

Comeet is a great Hiring platform!

Pros

All the information is there in one place to make a simple one-click Go/No Go decision. It’s green or red, after which the next person in the workflow is automatically notified.

Great Platoform

Pros

I like how easy it is to review applicants and share notes across the team. So you can pick up a candidate very easily.

Cons

The options for why you "No-Go" doesn't exactly fit all the time. Maybe just a generic "not interested" or something like that.

Extremely friendly user app, very functional, makes life easier

Pros

its automated functions shortcut many processes and make it easy to share with colleagues (also managers outside HR) and save time while scheduling meetings

Cons

Not yet fully intuitive, also can go deeper with the reposts and integration with other applications

A great platform for recruitment.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, can give different employees different roles such as hiring manager, interviewer etc. Also can personalise it.

Cons

A few minor issues in changing the roles of people within my team, however the customer service is quick and efficient.

Makes employee screening a breeze

My company has been using Comeet for a few months. When we first started, I was a little overwhelmed and wasn't sure how best to use it. I had a CS rep walk me through the full use of Comeet and I watched some of the videos and since then it has been a breeze. We are able to communicate internally about a potential employee and leave notes for those in the screening process to read. By using the links, our ads on outside employee searches send the resumes directly into the system. Then when it is your turn for action items, you are sent an email. I would recommend Comeet.

Cons

Great product that I like to use :)

Pros

It's pretty easy to use, and I see all of the relevant information in front of my eyes

Cons

I would be happy if I can rank half a star when I evaluate candidates

Great UI, Great Customer Services and a wonderful Product!

The system is easy to use, quick to respond, and very flexible to changes. Our account manager is always available and makes all the efforts to answer our questions and listen to our feedback. Ever since we started using Comeet the logistics and administrations of the recruitment process became easy, one click processes. Managers are more involved in the system and it made the recruitment process transparent to all. Thanks Comeet - Keep up the Amazing Work!

Great Product, amazing costumer service

We've been working with Comeet for about 6 months. Implementation is quick and easy. Their costumer support is superb. It's easy to use and the integration to our website makes the who cycle seamless. They are still new(ish) which means they have a lot to prove to compete with the big dogs and they are working very hard to do so. We're fans and our hiring managers love the transparency Commet provides into the recruiting process.

Recruitment platform

Pros

I had a chance to be the user of this software, and I must admit I was impressed by the options it gives. It allows you to recruit (or be recruited), create career pages or use their referral program.

Cons

The tool is hermetic, it doesn't allow you to use it across many platforms.

Finally, No more endless CV emails !

The process went smooth without any issues, I managed to open the account, connect LI, invite teammates and open a new position in less than 10 minutes. This service is helping us to organize the endless amount of untracked CV emails and match them to the right positions, your service is priceless .