All categories
Comeet

Collaborative recruiting and applicant tracking for SMB

visit website

Comeet Reviews

Pros

Very useful system for internal recruiters working with outside agencies and recruiters. Customer support is fantastic - great team, and great people.

Tchia Alona A.

Their costumer support is superb. It's easy to use and the integration to our website makes the who cycle seamless.

Liel G.

We are very happy with Comeet. I would recommend this program if you want to strengthen the relationship between HR and hiring teams and run a very efficient recruitment process.

Nicole F.

Cons

It fits only to one company at the time (i'm head of HR of 2 companies, so its a problem to work in the same software.

Chen R.

Ilan S.

Since it is a fairly new tool, there are some functionalities that are in development or missing.

Adva B.

4.8

We were looking for a new, great ATS and couldn't be happier with the product and support. company

We have greatly streamlined our recruiting and hiring throughout the company. We hire across 14 locations, about 10 different departments, and are very active in hiring, and setting up new locations. Prior to Comeet, much of the process was disjointed, using different solutions and processes that were not integrated. Posting jobs would be in several places, using email to try to coordinate scheduling,...

Pros

Comeet was very easy to set up, and is simply to use. Solution is very intuitive, and within a couple of hours, we set system up on our own, including all the automated workflows they have built. It streamlines the entire process of how candidates are interviewed and how they progress throughout the interview process. It brings a sense of social collaboration to hiring. Love that they incorporated...

Cons

I like the fact that several times a week the application is updated with new features, requiring only a browser refresh. While Comeet has tons of features already, there are more being added, some of which would be nice to have today. I often see some of these "wish list" features in their frequent releases. From our experience, the company is very open to soliciting user feedback which directly influences their product roadmap. We have been active users daily of Comeet for about 1.5 years, and I have nothing negative to say about our experience, or use of the product.

We have been using Comeet for 3 years now and couldn't be happier with our recruiting system.

Great out of the box functionality. Great people that provide the best support & partnership!

Pros

Comeet is serving its purpose in our organization in the best way possible, ensuring we are on boarding the best possible candidates globally. As an information system software, Comeet's own "on boarding" process into the organization is fast, simple and provide high value to all stakeholders from the first day of its deployment. All types of users: HR, IT, recruiting managers from all departments all over the world - simply love this product. Comeet has great staff that provide the best possible support & partnership. Comeet API allow us to easily connect our website(s) and publish a list of open positions that is always up to date and precise. Effective data migration from any another recruiting system (we had experience with migration form hunter and green house).

Cons

Reporting module and enhanced APIs - We usually get all the data we need using Comeet's out of the box reports. However, we would like to be able to create our own reports using a dedicated BI module and a set of APIs that will allow pulling data to external systems.

Recruitment platform

Pros

I had a chance to be the user of this software, and I must admit I was impressed by the options it gives. It allows you to recruit (or be recruited), create career pages or use their referral program.

Cons

The tool is hermetic, it doesn't allow you to use it across many platforms.

I've been using this software for recruiting for over a year, it's very easy to use and intuitive.

It's helped a lot keeping track of all my candidates and separate them effectively according to skills or personalities.

Pros

- The interface is easy to use and there aren't any hidden or hard to get to features, it's very straight forward. - It looks clean and simple and it's easy to find what you're looking for. - The fields on the candidate info section are customizable in case you want to add scores or anything extra and keep them on their file. - Their customer service replies fast, there's a chat option within the application so you don't need to go to a contact us page or anything if you need help. - Sending mass emails from the app is easy and effective. - It posts job ads automatically to different job boards and can be shared on Facebook and other social networks. - You can set your own steps to follow the process of candidates independently for every job.

Cons

- It's not so easy to integrate other apps or accounts. - When you send mass emails it doesn't give you a notification saying whether it has been sent or not.

The more we use it the more we love it !

The more we use it the more we love it. This is really the next big thing in recruitment. It’s very different and easier to use than what you get from older more well-known recruitment software companies. We are able to work very efficiently internally and externally. When we were searching for a recruitment system, our priorities were system speed, ease of use, integration with social networks, and accuracy and speed of information search and retrieval within our database. We got all of this with Comeet. If you can be in love with software, well this is love.

Pros

Creates processes and workflows and politely reminds you about outstanding tasks and deadlines Very fast. Extremely intuitive. It’s easy to learn and easy to use. Integration with LinkedIn , Twitter and other social networks Database search is fast and thorough Very useful system for internal recruiters working with outside agencies and recruiters Customer support is fantastic - great team, and great people

Cons

Not perfect yet for agencies

Don't hesitate to Comeet

We are a small company and fast-growing. Before using Comeet, we used an ATS but we wanted more flexibility. Comeet looked great. It was very visual, especially the recruiting workflows. It was very appealing and looked perfect for what we needed. It also seemed very easy to use. We understand that we are working with a very young company with a very developing product, and we are happy with it. Can some features be added? Yes. Do we have ideas for more features? Yes. Thankfully, they listen to what customers say. Overall, we are very happy with what we have - the product and service.

Pros

Excellent support: very accessible and very responsive Very simple and seamless transition from previous vendor to Comeet. We were on-boarded quickly with no downtime. Very intuitive software. We didn’t have to organize any formal staff training Connects to social media like LinkedIn very easily Many thoughtful features like automatically adding pictures to candidate profiles

Cons

Pre-set reports could be a little deeper. Would love it to be connected to our internal Microsoft Exchange calendar. We’d like to see integration with additional job boards.

Outstanding productivity with this Recruiting Collaboration Platform.

I am more efficient and effective. It enables me to keep my clients happy and helps me to handle more open roles simultaneously.

Pros

This tool has made me extremely productive and efficient. My favorite features include easily customized workflows for every position, nice email template creation, customizable tags, an elegant solution for interview question development, easy messaging to my partners... the list is long.

Cons

The interview scheduling system is great for just basic phone or single meeting onsite interviews. I heard upgrades are coming for more complicated scheduling like having the candidate onsite for multiple sequential interviews, offsite interviews, etc. Can't wait to get those enhancements.

Intuitive, easy to use, modular. Outstanding support. Improving constantly.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, modularity. Saves a great deal of time to all users. Support - attitude, level of service and availability. The product is constantly improving. Many new features enter into the roadmap after careful thought

Cons

Reports but they are definitely improving and after purchasing a tool that will significantly let us generate HR business related insights, it is going to be a killer product

The best ATS I ever used. Feels like it was designed by people who truly understand recruiting.

Comeet completely changed the way we manage the hiring process. Before Comeet, we used another solution from another vendor which the hiring managers hated and didn't use, so the process was not really manageable. Once we integrated Comeet, there was an immediate buy-in from the team and the process streamlined. We see a dramatic positive change with our Time-To-Hire and candidates engagement level.

Pros

A lot of automation but still highly flexible and customizable Great UI and UX (even the hiring managers love it!) Great integration with Google Calendar, Zoom video and other external tools Great Customer Support

Cons

Missing a mobile app... It is accessible by mobile (through a mobile-friendly website) but it is not as easy to use as a mobile app

over all great!

Pros

that its allows me to have a huge data base of all the candidates in one place (one stop shop), and that its organized in a flexible way - to have changes in workflows and process.

Cons

it fits only to one company at the time (i'm head of HR of 2 companies, so its a problem to work in the same software

Choose Comeet if Efficient Recruitment is Important to You

Pros

Comeet is very user friendly so you can start as a company and train users very quickly. It does not take very long to become productive. You will be amazed how much time you will save. It makes our recruitment process very open and accountable. We can document all correspondence such as emails and notes between agencies, and collect everything on the hiring team and candidates in one place. It...

Cons

Comeet does not have some of the functionality that applicant tracking systems that have been around for a long time have, but it also has a lot more features than an ATS. So you don’t have some of the things you might want, while getting a lot of features that will make your life easier. And Comeet is working very hard and fast to fill the gaps. I know because when I send suggestions, they are very responsive about telling me when those features will be ready. By the time you read this, the product will offer a lot more.

As part of my position as the recruitment manager, I am able to have a complete and up-to-date visib

Pros

The system is user-friendly, with full visibility for each recruiter in each job, providing a quick response to each candidate, placement company, at each stage of the candidate. Easy to operate and comfortable with recruitment companies, allows senior managers to see the status of recruitment process in their hiring managers, all data from the candidate are in one place

Cons

The only thing that is less convenient to use is the connection to LinkedIn. Because of language variability, it is often necessary to conduct a focused search in order to find the candidate for LinkedIn.

I use Comeet daily for varying positions across multiple office locations.

Organization is the big one! We are able to track the process of candidates across multiple roles, who are meeting with multiple people from within our organization. We can track all communications to and from the candidate, as well as resume, portfolio, website, etc. all in one place. Tags are a great component, and we can't wait until we are able to report using them!

Pros

Comeet is easy to use, which is what we need since a variety of team members are logging in to review resumes/portfolios, provide evaluations and feedback, and interview candidates. The workflow layout works nicely because our interview process varies for our different roles. It's wonderful that we can customize the interview question sets for each role, and the interview evaluation feature allows us to collect all of the information we need to make a decision.

Cons

It would be nice to have a reminder feature that integrates with Google Calendar similar to the Interview scheduling capabilities. We aren't always interviewing candidates for an immediate hire, and want to stay in touch with them as new project works comes in/positions become available, to keep them informed and interested in working for us. Right now, creating these reminders is a manual step outside of Comeet.

I'm using Comeet for more than 2 years. It helps me to control the entire recruiting process.

I couldn't do my work without it, since I review thousands of resumes each year.

Pros

It's based on web, it's easy to use, I have an overall view on our entire recruiting process in all the open positions, I can communicate easily with the placement companies and with candidates, I have details reports that can summarize the recruiting process. The system identifies double candidates and it's very important to us.

Cons

The "Merge candidates" action is irreversible. There is no option to put candidates on "2nd option".

Working with the system for all recruiting uses

Easy and global recruit system

Pros

Easy-to-use systems, helps in recruiting all employees. Full integration our HR system (hi-bob) Advertising through it is very convenient (link to our website, HR system and social media). Team leaders work with it great and it is easy to understand. Has been working with the system for over two years.

Cons

Needs to be more organized with duplication issues . it's not so friendly There is a certain difficulty in working on double-candidacy.

I am a recruiter. I am using this system for the last 2 years.

The first and important issue- an process order!

Pros

Easy to use Including a lot of recruiters important parameters (rating, questions, reasons, sending notifications etc.) Easy to train the managers Including specific email per position Mack a lot of order

Cons

Not so versatile (for creating reporters) We can not use the reports We want to see our flow, and it is never so clearly to understand.

Comeet makes my work and life easier and manageable.

Pros

Comeet is very user friendly. It helps me track everything I need to for all the hiring I do. I've been able to automate so much of the recruiting process, with automated workflows that advance candidates in the process and helps to work with the hiring managers to streamline all the steps involved. Comeet offers excellent customer support, great people. We are very satisfied customers.

Cons

Comeet doesn't allow you to send private appointments to hiring managers for published jobs. It only allows you to make the appointments private when its Discreet(position is hidden and only visible to hiring team). Would love to see an option added to that.

A very Friendly system which connects HR with Hiring Managers Worldwide

Pros

Allows HR control of the process and improve communication among all functions who are involved in the process. The interaction with our HR system HiBob is very helpful

Cons

The standard reports are good and can be improved. We need additional steps in the workflow to cover the sourcing stage. Privacy protection should be apply to Israel as well

Working with Comeet for few years now. started with 2 recruiters and now we have 7 accounts.

Pros

Make it much easier to run the recruitment process - especially with the hiring managers. the system is user friendly.

Cons

Hard to use Comeet as Database and look for candidates. Hard to use Comeet as Database and look for candidates. Hard to use Comeet as Database and look for candidates.

Great system, intuitive, easy to use. Life changing for any recruiter...

Pros

Easy to use, visual, intuitive, High value for cost, collaborative, great support if needed. All hiring managers are using Comeet and are essential part of the process.

Cons

none Really any cons that I can think of. The system is doing what's expected. None really, none really none really

Great functionalities, easy to use and friendly UI

Pros

ease of use, connectivity to social media, transparent process

Cons

haven't found yet

easy to use fun and great for collaboration super support

improves my productivity

Pros

allows me to searches on my own can collaborate if required great customer support priced right!! easy to use intuitive and fun.

Cons

wish my HR department would get into the 20th century.the department uses clunky ATS software. i really dont have any other negatives .

Not clear if you are referring to my professional background or to my experience with the system.

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive and engaging. Helps to track any step of the hiring process process. Good customer experience- the support team is super responsive.

Cons

Relatively slow. The reports are not sophisticated enough. Missing features (this improves on a constant basis)

Comeet product is great. Meets our needs and changes accordingly

Pros

* Customer support is great! we are using Comeet over the globe and the level of service + service time is great! * Easy to use - very organized * Value for money

Cons

* Reports/Data - can be improved * New features that can help us organize better the candida pipeline

I use this system on a daily basis for almost 2 years and i'm very pleased

The system helps organize data and processes order.

Pros

The system is very easy to use and very intuitive. It is very easy to operate and fun to use. Hiring managers also cooperate with the system.

Cons

It's hard to extract reports from the system and the reports are often inaccurate. It is also difficult to locate candidates who already exist in the system with the relevant capabilities as soon as a new position is opened.