Comeet Logo
Comeet

Collaborative recruiting and applicant tracking for SMB

visit website

Comeet Reviews - Page 3

Great product that I like to use :)

Pros

It's pretty easy to use, and I see all of the relevant information in front of my eyes

Cons

I would be happy if I can rank half a star when I evaluate candidates

Great UI, Great Customer Services and a wonderful Product!

The system is easy to use, quick to respond, and very flexible to changes. Our account manager is always available and makes all the efforts to answer our questions and listen to our feedback. Ever since we started using Comeet the logistics and administrations of the recruitment process became easy, one click processes. Managers are more involved in the system and it made the recruitment process transparent to all. Thanks Comeet - Keep up the Amazing Work!

Great Product, amazing costumer service

We've been working with Comeet for about 6 months. Implementation is quick and easy. Their costumer support is superb. It's easy to use and the integration to our website makes the who cycle seamless. They are still new(ish) which means they have a lot to prove to compete with the big dogs and they are working very hard to do so. We're fans and our hiring managers love the transparency Commet provides into the recruiting process.

Recruitment platform

Pros

I had a chance to be the user of this software, and I must admit I was impressed by the options it gives. It allows you to recruit (or be recruited), create career pages or use their referral program.

Cons

The tool is hermetic, it doesn't allow you to use it across many platforms.

Finally, No more endless CV emails !

The process went smooth without any issues, I managed to open the account, connect LI, invite teammates and open a new position in less than 10 minutes. This service is helping us to organize the endless amount of untracked CV emails and match them to the right positions, your service is priceless .

Cons

Using comeet improved significantly our recruiting process

Improvement of recruiting process

Pros

The fact that I can see where each candidate is in the process. I can get overall view on all the candidates to the position, no one is get lost in the process

Cons

Adding review comments is not easy. I often needed help from more experienced users to guide me how to add my reviews. I'd suggest to make it more user friendly.

Helpful for Hiring Managers

Appreciate the internal transparency it provides for the hiring process, all info in one consolidated location

Pros

All related info about each candidate easy to access/in one place

Cons

Difficult to see where to enter my notes from the interviews

Made a tremendous difference in our recruiting efforts.

Would recommend this to anyone looking to take their recruiting process 10 steps forward.

Cons

Great tool for recruiting managers

Pros

Candidate tracking is excellent and communication between screening key persons is great

Cons

The lack of phone app is very limiting - can ease the work

Vice President

Very happy with the system

Pros

Easy for use, user friendly, give you all information you need

Cons

Not an Hebrew language support enough in the system

easy to use

Pros

everything is in one place and oganized. works fast and seamless.

Cons

internal communication within the product is not clear.

Very good system

Pros

The user interface, the recruitment full cycle

Cons

Not being able to download a resu,e as pdf

This reviewer only left a rating

This reviewer only left a rating

Powerfull software for recruitment

Pros

It is extremely complete, has tons of functionalities and makes recruitment work much easier

Cons

Sometimes is slow, but I really have nothing to add

THE ATS that Hiring Managers love to work with you on

I have deployed Comeet in 4 organisations now - for growing SMEs its just simple and no fuss and hiring managers love it - here's a clip from one with just 2 days experience on it "I start to love comeet. No more fuss about where to post, how to post, where to send... amazing!". Interviewing experiences will be the battle ground of the future ... and collaboration and intel between TAs and Hiring Managers are a game changer. That's where Comeet comes into its own.

Pros

We have 100% take up on this platform by Hiring Managers who work with the Talent Team lock step. We get consistency of approach (good for CX),Our hiring managers get better at interviewing because of this, they are responsive to feature requests, and I LOVE the time zone interview options.

Cons

There's nothing that's a "deal breaker" for me.

Michal's Review

Pros

I liked that I get notifications to my email that directs me to Comeet, and the recruitment flow is very clear

Cons

LinkedIn CVs are nameless, so it's less convenient to open them.

Comeet is great

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. Also, it made my life so much easier since we used spreadsheets before. The support team is also great, and the implementation process was very useful and well planned.

Cons

I am struggling with the email feature. Many times emails go to the candidate's spam folder. I already asked the support about it and I've been told there's nothing they can do. I wish there was something to be done on that front.

Great experience

Great experience for 3+ years. Our account reps were always very helpful and fun to work with.

Pros

It's easy to post jobs, customize to your preference, and keep things organized for many jobs and candidates.

Cons

As a Recruiting company, we were not able to combine our CRM with the ATS, and keep track of client communication as well as candidate communication.

Great tool

Pros

Responsiveness of the UI Extensive set of features (scheduling of interviews, multi-tenant processes, easy to design workflows)

Cons

Lack of integration with other tools, like GMeet, or Codility

comeet is a great candidate tracking tool even for engineers

overall as an end user, this tool is great and helps managing a large amount of candidates. it organize the whole thing.

Pros

its pretty simple, anyone can use it after a short introduction. its basically automating the recruit process and easy to share between colleagues.

Cons

after an interview was set, i wish to be better see the interviewers list of that interview. maybe its there somewhere and i missed it.

Worked with 3 other, Comeet is the best!

Pros

Ease of use Awesome collaboration Great on mobile The best I used so far.

Cons

Sorry but no major issues I can think of. Works very well

Very useful tool for recruiting management

Very easy and useful tool, saves a lot of mess in the process of hiring candidates

Pros

Easy candidate management and workflow - can easily see CVs, communicate notes, write evaluations etc.

Cons

Restricted number of options to choose on some stages - cannot write my own reason for not letting a specific candidate to move forward with

great SW

helped me a lot

Pros

very easy to work with, helping to manage a large number of candidates

Cons

needs more options in the NO GO section

We were looking for a new, great ATS and couldn't be happier with the product and support. company

We have greatly streamlined our recruiting and hiring throughout the company. We hire across 14 locations, about 10 different departments, and are very active in hiring, and setting up new locations. Prior to Comeet, much of the process was disjointed, using different solutions and processes that were not integrated. Posting jobs would be in several places, using email to try to coordinate scheduling,...

Pros

Comeet was very easy to set up, and is simply to use. Solution is very intuitive, and within a couple of hours, we set system up on our own, including all the automated workflows they have built. It streamlines the entire process of how candidates are interviewed and how they progress throughout the interview process. It brings a sense of social collaboration to hiring. Love that they incorporated...

Cons

I like the fact that several times a week the application is updated with new features, requiring only a browser refresh. While Comeet has tons of features already, there are more being added, some of which would be nice to have today. I often see some of these "wish list" features in their frequent releases. From our experience, the company is very open to soliciting user feedback which directly influences their product roadmap. We have been active users daily of Comeet for about 1.5 years, and I have nothing negative to say about our experience, or use of the product.