Comeet Logo
Comeet

Collaborative recruiting and applicant tracking for SMB

visit website

Comeet Reviews - Page 4

Powerfull software for recruitment

Pros

It is extremely complete, has tons of functionalities and makes recruitment work much easier

Cons

Sometimes is slow, but I really have nothing to add

THE ATS that Hiring Managers love to work with you on

I have deployed Comeet in 4 organisations now - for growing SMEs its just simple and no fuss and hiring managers love it - here's a clip from one with just 2 days experience on it "I start to love comeet. No more fuss about where to post, how to post, where to send... amazing!". Interviewing experiences will be the battle ground of the future ... and collaboration and intel between TAs and Hiring Managers are a game changer. That's where Comeet comes into its own.

Pros

We have 100% take up on this platform by Hiring Managers who work with the Talent Team lock step. We get consistency of approach (good for CX),Our hiring managers get better at interviewing because of this, they are responsive to feature requests, and I LOVE the time zone interview options.

Cons

There's nothing that's a "deal breaker" for me.

Michal's Review

Pros

I liked that I get notifications to my email that directs me to Comeet, and the recruitment flow is very clear

Cons

LinkedIn CVs are nameless, so it's less convenient to open them.

Comeet is great

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. Also, it made my life so much easier since we used spreadsheets before. The support team is also great, and the implementation process was very useful and well planned.

Cons

I am struggling with the email feature. Many times emails go to the candidate's spam folder. I already asked the support about it and I've been told there's nothing they can do. I wish there was something to be done on that front.

Great experience

Great experience for 3+ years. Our account reps were always very helpful and fun to work with.

Pros

It's easy to post jobs, customize to your preference, and keep things organized for many jobs and candidates.

Cons

As a Recruiting company, we were not able to combine our CRM with the ATS, and keep track of client communication as well as candidate communication.

Great tool

Pros

Responsiveness of the UI Extensive set of features (scheduling of interviews, multi-tenant processes, easy to design workflows)

Cons

Lack of integration with other tools, like GMeet, or Codility

comeet is a great candidate tracking tool even for engineers

overall as an end user, this tool is great and helps managing a large amount of candidates. it organize the whole thing.

Pros

its pretty simple, anyone can use it after a short introduction. its basically automating the recruit process and easy to share between colleagues.

Cons

after an interview was set, i wish to be better see the interviewers list of that interview. maybe its there somewhere and i missed it.

Worked with 3 other, Comeet is the best!

Pros

Ease of use Awesome collaboration Great on mobile The best I used so far.

Cons

Sorry but no major issues I can think of. Works very well

Very useful tool for recruiting management

Very easy and useful tool, saves a lot of mess in the process of hiring candidates

Pros

Easy candidate management and workflow - can easily see CVs, communicate notes, write evaluations etc.

Cons

Restricted number of options to choose on some stages - cannot write my own reason for not letting a specific candidate to move forward with

great SW

helped me a lot

Pros

very easy to work with, helping to manage a large number of candidates

Cons

needs more options in the NO GO section

We were looking for a new, great ATS and couldn't be happier with the product and support. company

We have greatly streamlined our recruiting and hiring throughout the company. We hire across 14 locations, about 10 different departments, and are very active in hiring, and setting up new locations. Prior to Comeet, much of the process was disjointed, using different solutions and processes that were not integrated. Posting jobs would be in several places, using email to try to coordinate scheduling,...

Pros

Comeet was very easy to set up, and is simply to use. Solution is very intuitive, and within a couple of hours, we set system up on our own, including all the automated workflows they have built. It streamlines the entire process of how candidates are interviewed and how they progress throughout the interview process. It brings a sense of social collaboration to hiring. Love that they incorporated...

Cons

I like the fact that several times a week the application is updated with new features, requiring only a browser refresh. While Comeet has tons of features already, there are more being added, some of which would be nice to have today. I often see some of these "wish list" features in their frequent releases. From our experience, the company is very open to soliciting user feedback which directly influences their product roadmap. We have been active users daily of Comeet for about 1.5 years, and I have nothing negative to say about our experience, or use of the product.

Dynamic recruitment landscape and candidate management in the long term - Comeet is here

- keeping a catalog of candidates in the long term - recycling candidates for different positions - the customizable interview process - per position or per candidate - integration with Zoom (URL) and calendars (Outlook, Google Calendar) when scheduling interviews

Pros

- ability to "recycle" candidates across positions and divisions; - ability to get an overview + details on previous interviews that a candidate has been through - integration with Zoom - when sending interview invitation - ICS files attached to interview invitations - editable interview steps - per position AND per candidate (sometimes we need or are forced to be flexible in specific situations) - ability to send (editable) automated emails for given situations (setting up an interview, sending a refusal to a candidate, etc)

Cons

- small fonts! - the UI elements are very samey - everything looks like a big old form - due to permission restrictions, different platform users can have restricted views on a candidate's history in the platform. Makes sense, but people need to consult with other users with higher permissions to get a fuller picture. - User comments are sometimes hard to spot because of the UI sameyness - in my organization, the platform does a really, really poor job at sending emails to users for events such as a new candidate being added. This is very counter-productive.

We have been using Comeet for 3 years now and couldn't be happier with our recruiting system.

Great out of the box functionality. Great people that provide the best support & partnership!

Pros

Comeet is serving its purpose in our organization in the best way possible, ensuring we are on boarding the best possible candidates globally. As an information system software, Comeet's own "on boarding" process into the organization is fast, simple and provide high value to all stakeholders from the first day of its deployment. All types of users: HR, IT, recruiting managers from all departments all over the world - simply love this product. Comeet has great staff that provide the best possible support & partnership. Comeet API allow us to easily connect our website(s) and publish a list of open positions that is always up to date and precise. Effective data migration from any another recruiting system (we had experience with migration form hunter and green house).

Cons

Reporting module and enhanced APIs - We usually get all the data we need using Comeet's out of the box reports. However, we would like to be able to create our own reports using a dedicated BI module and a set of APIs that will allow pulling data to external systems.

Choose Comeet if Efficient Recruitment is Important to You

Pros

Comeet is very user friendly so you can start as a company and train users very quickly. It does not take very long to become productive. You will be amazed how much time you will save. It makes our recruitment process very open and accountable. We can document all correspondence such as emails and notes between agencies, and collect everything on the hiring team and candidates in one place. It...

Cons

Comeet does not have some of the functionality that applicant tracking systems that have been around for a long time have, but it also has a lot more features than an ATS. So you don’t have some of the things you might want, while getting a lot of features that will make your life easier. And Comeet is working very hard and fast to fill the gaps. I know because when I send suggestions, they are very responsive about telling me when those features will be ready. By the time you read this, the product will offer a lot more.