Conrep Reviews

4.49/5 (39 reviews)

NIce Recruiting Tool

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Overall, it's a nice recruiting tool. Especially, I like the way the support team responds to the queries and come up with solutions on time. User friendly site and can be more better if harvesting option is as accurate as other tools. I like the job portal integration option in Conrep. It helps us build our own database and we can minimize the usage of job portals in the long run. We can simply use the Conrep Internal Database itself as a Job Board. Also, like the way the reports are generated which is making my work easier to pull up weekly/monthly/quarterly or yearly performance evaluation of my team.

Alan Levenson

long time customer

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Excellent experience with the software and all the personnel. We have host the software onsite and offsite and both applications have been very positive.The software is extremely easy to use. New employees have no issues learning how to use the software. The software is also very flexible, as my company changes and grows the software has been able to grow with us. We have experienced little or no downtime due to software issues. In over 10 years we might have been unable to utilize the software for less than 2 hours. The customer service is always there to assist us.

Incorporated Human Resources Data in one Bundle

Reviewed 2018-10-26

As an HR Specialist, I wear a lot of hats and need to provide the best service that can accommodate our employees at the bank. Yet, there are times that I can’t manage it all. This is where Conrep comes in. This software literally saved the day. Each time I need to look at an employee’s profile, I feel like it’s a one-stop-shop filled with information from timesheets to payrolls and even training modules. All I need to do is input the data and this software does most of the work for me. I can run reports with ease knowing that I’m in good hands.

Ajoy Rai

Excellent Onboarding and Accounting Software for small Staffing and Recruitment industries.

Reviewed 2017-12-22

Conrep is one best Onboarding and Accounting softwares for Staffing and Recruitment industries . Payroll database can be maintained all type of Employees types say, W2, 1099 , C2C.Conrep is User friendly, customizable, Excellent customer support, perfect database management and one can rely on accuracy and validity of data.

Mani Saini

User Friendly Tool

Reviewed 2018-08-03

GoodGood VMS Secure to have confidential documents User Friendly Good Database Management

Vijay Kakarla

Conrep review

Reviewed 2018-08-07

It was nice. And I am using for more than 4 years now and their support persons were extremely polite and helpful. 1. Configuration as per need 2. Support

Chandrima Chakraborty

Conrep and Daily Work

Reviewed 2018-08-03

I am very happy with their problem solving tenacity.Conrep is very user friendly. Very compact and end to end solution for any company's day to day work.

PRAJYOT BONDE

Conrep Review

Reviewed 2018-03-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Conrep is one of the ATS which i would recommend if you are one of them who works on mass emailing ,as it is one of the best mass mailer tool and coming to searching its has a good fetch from all linked portals

Jatin Mehta

Great Customer Support

Reviewed 2018-08-06

One of the best customer service. Software is an ERP for a staffing company which require complex hiring, on boarding and management capability.

Vasala Sridhar

Better and easy options

Reviewed 2018-08-08

Mainly we are solving company account issues. Following up with technical person to get better and easy options for invoice and accounts management.Features: Easy to understand, use and maintain

ram Kr

best

Reviewed 2018-08-21

very well designed, so many features, best for software consulting firms..good customer serviceConrep has So many features,user friendly

David Sanchez

Great Experience with Conrep

Reviewed 2018-08-16

It has all that we need in one system and is easy to use and understand.

Naresh Kumar

Better for the HR & Recruiting Modules.

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Overall it's great recruiting tool and very user friendly. We are using Conrep since 4 years and it meets all of our requirements for the HR & Recruitment modules. Better tool for Client / Vendor Database management and very good customer support.

Reviewed 2018-08-06

I used Conrep for ATS, HR & Project management when I was working at my previous company couple of years back. And we signed up Conrep software at Saicon Consultants few months back, I am surprised to see completely revised version of the product with so many enhancements in terms of UI, Performance Improvement, Integrations, Process flows, onboarding tools & Reports. As always, Conrep is very flexible to customize to our needs and their support team is at its best. Excellent tool for staffing business as it includes all the required modules including ATS, Bench Sales, HR, Onboarding, Time & Expense & Billing modules. Very much impressed with their newer version UI. Very easy to use and flexible to configure as always. Support team is excellent with very fast turnaround.

Shoaib Sayyed

Easy to Use.

Reviewed 2018-04-10
Review Source: Software Advice

I was used this ATS in my previous company and its good application tracking system, this is very user friendly and easy to use.

Santosh Kupunaram

Conrep is a very good Recruitment system

Review Source: Software Advice

I have used it for almost a year and found many good search filters and options and i was able to submit 5 candidates daily

Sreenivasarao Singara

Easy to understand

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Getting emails alerts from conrep with the reference, we can to follow up our consultants and upload the valid documents.

Friendly user

Reviewed 2018-08-04

Excellent and awesome. We can easily trace and track the consultant expired documents according to CONREP alerts emails. We can easily upload the all consultant documents and very friendly use.

Maddy Bonala

Compact & Brilliantly Developed System For Companies

Review Source: Software Advice

They have a very compact UI and i can see multitasking feature which is a very good plus, i use all my search functions at a time.

Keerthana M

Excellent Recruiting System

Review Source: Software Advice

i have used this for almost a year and would love to use it again for its vast features and easy to recognize UI

Sharad Garg

Value Addition Tool for all Staffing Companies

Review Source: Software Advice

I highly recommend it is going to make lot of value addition as i understand it is available at a very reasonable price

Raghu Daripalli

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2011-06-25

Excellent Product. Very powerful. I recommend to any IT consulting and software development company. Many rich features, you sometimes think you should have implemented this long time back. My productivity gone up by 200% since we have implemented and all the essential and necessaruy info is at your finger tips. Very Powerful product with many features Excellent Flexibility >Easy to design, modify, and redesign very easy >Excellent Support >Ciommitment from the whole Conrep group >Support is available 24X7 >Comparable to SAP and Oracle applications in application Implementation flexibility and power and much easier to implement >Powerful building blocks so that easy to implement any application

Kumar Sut

A book in detail

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-01-11
Review Source: Software Advice

This product has made easy for maintaining the complete info of a company records in a simple and user friendly.

Conrep Assisted Me with Finding the Right Applicant

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-11-01

I recently had to hire an associate to help me with work and decided to use Conrep for the process. I received several applications and Conrep was able to assist me in tracking the candidates and writing my assessments. This program also provides workflow management which is very helpful.

Tara Jose

Great Product!

Reviewed 2011-06-10

Overall a great product! It has made my job a lot easier and much more efficient. This company is a good company and great people to work with.It has everything you can think of to track all areas of an IT Consulting company and if it doesnt have it they will add it for you. User friendly. The customer service is wonderful, you can call them any time and they always do their best to fix any problem right away and if they dont know the answer they will get it for you in a timely manner.