All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Conrep Reviews

Vijay K.

Read the full review
Each month it is improving and getting better suited for us.

Neil F.

Read the full review

Cons

This software has compatibility issue, which I hate about it the most.

Chandrima C.

Read the full review
The main problem I have with this software is the speed.

4.5

Better for the HR & Recruiting Modules.

Overall it's great recruiting tool and very user friendly.

Pros

We are using Conrep since 4 years and it meets all of our requirements for the HR & Recruitment modules. Better tool for Client / Vendor Database management and very good customer support.

Cons

User Interface could be more attractive & better if they have a mobile app.

Thank you for your Valuable feedback, we have wrapped a new interface and its already on production. Our Support team will reach out to you to review the new UI and will help you migrate.

NIce Recruiting Tool

Overall, it's a nice recruiting tool. Especially, I like the way the support team responds to the queries and come up with solutions on time. User friendly site and can be more better if harvesting option is as accurate as other tools.

Pros

I like the job portal integration option in Conrep. It helps us build our own database and we can minimize the usage of job portals in the long run. We can simply use the Conrep Internal Database itself as a Job Board. Also, like the way the reports are generated which is making my work easier to pull up weekly/monthly/quarterly or yearly performance evaluation of my team.

Cons

Sometime, the site runs very slow and it takes little time to perform any action. Also, duplicate resumes should be removed on a timely manner resulting in getting more accurate search results.

Adjust it to suit you

I think as a long term option it is going to be a great system. You need a lot of time to set up the system and get it functioning in a usable and efficient manner for your company, but after the initial months, after it is customized to your business, it will be a great tool. Each month it is improving and getting better suited for us. The support staff and customizing teams are very fast on turnaround for adjustments and they take design suggestions and work to implement them.

Pros

Totally customizable Great support staff

Cons

Very time consuming to implement and get customized to usable levels Requires lots of steps to do things Reporting needs to be set up by the support staff versus being able to do it on our own

Thank you Neil for the review. I believe everything is smooth and fine now. It took some time & efforts initially while migrating the data from your previous vendor and reproducing similar work-flow in our application. Conrep has various configuration/reporting tools that are available to the users. But we provide support to make it easier on your end. We are committed to make continuous improvements to our product to make it more user-friendly and comprehensive solution.

long time customer

Excellent experience with the software and all the personnel. We have host the software onsite and offsite and both applications have been very positive.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use. New employees have no issues learning how to use the software. The software is also very flexible, as my company changes and grows the software has been able to grow with us. We have experienced little or no downtime due to software issues. In over 10 years we might have been unable to utilize the software for less than 2 hours. The customer service is always there to assist us.

Cons

I have no bad things to say about the product

Incorporated Human Resources Data in one Bundle

Pros

As an HR Specialist, I wear a lot of hats and need to provide the best service that can accommodate our employees at the bank. Yet, there are times that I can’t manage it all. This is where Conrep comes in. This software literally saved the day. Each time I need to look at an employee’s profile, I feel like it’s a one-stop-shop filled with information from timesheets to payrolls and even training modules. All I need to do is input the data and this software does most of the work for me. I can run reports with ease knowing that I’m in good hands.

Cons

The main problem I have with this software is the speed. It runs slower than what it should ideally be. I hope they can bump up the speed so I can enjoy the software to its full capacity.

Excellent Onboarding and Accounting Software for small Staffing and Recruitment industries.

Conrep is one best Onboarding and Accounting softwares for Staffing and Recruitment industries . Payroll database can be maintained all type of Employees types say, W2, 1099 , C2C.

Pros

Conrep is User friendly, customizable, Excellent customer support, perfect database management and one can rely on accuracy and validity of data.

Cons

No Cons realized in last 5 years experience while working with eTeam Inc and even currently with CynetSystems Inc.

Conrep and Daily Work

I am very happy with their problem solving tenacity.

Pros

Conrep is very user friendly. Very compact and end to end solution for any company's day to day work.

Cons

This software has compatibility issue, which I hate about it the most.

Conrep Review

Pros

Conrep is one of the ATS which i would recommend if you are one of them who works on mass emailing ,as it is one of the best mass mailer tool and coming to searching its has a good fetch from all linked portals

Cons

Though conrep does its job ok...but there are still many ATS available in the market which does the job much better than it ..in almost the same cost..

Conrep

I used Conrep for ATS, HR & Project management when I was working at my previous company couple of years back. And we signed up Conrep software at Saicon Consultants few months back, I am surprised to see completely revised version of the product with so many enhancements in terms of UI, Performance Improvement, Integrations, Process flows, onboarding tools & Reports. As always, Conrep is very flexible to customize to our needs and their support team is at its best.

Pros

Excellent tool for staffing business as it includes all the required modules including ATS, Bench Sales, HR, Onboarding, Time & Expense & Billing modules. Very much impressed with their newer version UI. Very easy to use and flexible to configure as always. Support team is excellent with very fast turnaround.

Cons

So far so good. No complaints. However, they need to improve on reporting aspect.

Friendly user

Excellent and awesome.

Pros

We can easily trace and track the consultant expired documents according to CONREP alerts emails. We can easily upload the all consultant documents and very friendly use.

Cons

Especially Hr and accounting tools are very use full.

User Friendly Tool

Good

Pros

Good VMS Secure to have confidential documents User Friendly Good Database Management

Cons

Sometimes works extremely slow. Unable to update documents for any change to be made.

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Mani, We have revamped our On-boarding process along with a New User Interface. Our Support team will reach out to you for a quick review

Conrep review

It was nice. And I am using for more than 4 years now and their support persons were extremely polite and helpful.

Pros

1. Configuration as per need 2. Support

Cons

Speed. This is most concerning. They are trying to improve it but need to change the same very fast to compete in market.

Great Customer Support

One of the best customer service.

Pros

Software is an ERP for a staffing company which require complex hiring, on boarding and management capability.

Cons

Mobile Friendliness and unavailability on smart devices as an App

Better and easy options

Mainly we are solving company account issues. Following up with technical person to get better and easy options for invoice and accounts management.

Pros

Features: Easy to understand, use and maintain

Cons

Update: Some features still under process

best

very well designed, so many features, best for software consulting firms..good customer service

Pros

Conrep has So many features,user friendly

Cons

some times little slow, but overall good

Thank you for your feedback Ram.

Great Experience with Conrep

Pros

It has all that we need in one system and is easy to use and understand.

Cons

Sometimes the system looks slowly and stop working.

Easy to Use.

Pros

I was used this ATS in my previous company and its good application tracking system, this is very user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

while using conrep for 12 months i am not able to find any issues but yes sometime its take too much time to open a profile.

Conrep is a very good Recruitment system

Pros

I have used it for almost a year and found many good search filters and options and i was able to submit 5 candidates daily

Cons

it says it gets resumes from outside the internet but the quantity is very less, i suggest them to publicize the jobs

Easy to understand

Pros

Getting emails alerts from conrep with the reference, we can to follow up our consultants and upload the valid documents.

Cons

Easy to understand and approaching our HR goals.

Compact & Brilliantly Developed System For Companies

Pros

They have a very compact UI and i can see multitasking feature which is a very good plus, i use all my search functions at a time.

Cons

they should also launch a user friendly mobile application and can highly recommend would be a great achievement

Excellent Recruiting System

Pros

i have used this for almost a year and would love to use it again for its vast features and easy to recognize UI

Cons

there are UI crashes sometimes when browsers interchange and sometimes slow while loading a resume in the system

Value Addition Tool for all Staffing Companies

Pros

I highly recommend it is going to make lot of value addition as i understand it is available at a very reasonable price

Cons

this tool is mostly dedicated to accounting startups. cannot handle large size database and it is slow

Excellent Product

Excellent Product. Very powerful. I recommend to any IT consulting and software development company. Many rich features, you sometimes think you should have implemented this long time back. My productivity gone up by 200% since we have implemented and all the essential and necessaruy info is at your finger tips.

Pros

Very Powerful product with many features Excellent Flexibility >Easy to design, modify, and redesign very easy >Excellent Support >Ciommitment from the whole Conrep group >Support is available 24X7 >Comparable to SAP and Oracle applications in application Implementation flexibility and power and much easier to implement >Powerful building blocks so that easy to implement any application

Cons

As with any powerful product comes with, need to pay an attention while implementing. Once implemented, all the power in your hands. I do not think this is a CON, but a suggestion.

A book in detail

Pros

This product has made easy for maintaining the complete info of a company records in a simple and user friendly.

Cons

Very simple to run payroll, as it is structured in a way where the information can be gathered in one go.

Conrep Assisted Me with Finding the Right Applicant

Pros

I recently had to hire an associate to help me with work and decided to use Conrep for the process. I received several applications and Conrep was able to assist me in tracking the candidates and writing my assessments. This program also provides workflow management which is very helpful.

Cons

I find the price of the software quite costly and I believe they should reduce the cost. This will be more attractive to other users if they were to do it.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.