Convergence LMS Reviews

4.6/5 (35 reviews)

Pros
  • The ability to upload and personalize content to specific job qualifications along with the content already on the program. Also, the ability to link to our HR system.
Cons
  • The biggest con (for me) was that I decided to go with self paced learning to run the system. I should, and probably will, go for face to face training to make sure I am getting the most out of the system.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Eric Welsh

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Don Pratt

Convergence Safety and LMS

Reviewed 2017-03-07

The safety aspect of the LMS has helped our organization to get a great jump start on training. The ease of use, cost and service from Convergence is one of the best I have experienced in 20+ years in the Learning and Development business. I look forward to building a great partnership as our company grows. I can not imagine trying to build a Learning Organization with a complicated LMS. Look forward to the journey. Don Pratt

Response from Convergence Training

Thanks Don. We're looking forward to it too!

Sidney Blakemore

Convergence LMS Paving the Way Forward for CBC

Reviewed 2016-12-20

Convergence Training has stepped up to the plate in terms of meeting our company's basic training tracking needs. When new reports and general updates to our company's personalized LMS, Convergence made that improvement happen. CBC fully expects to meet all of our industries federal regulatory requirements moving forward with Convergence Training's help.

Response from Convergence Training

Happy to hear all's well, Sidney. We've really enjoyed working with you guys over the years. Here's to more good years ahead!

Randy Watson

Convergence System

Reviewed 2016-12-05

Good morning. I have used the MSHA Training module for over two years. The system is very easy to administer. It is always up to date and informative. The dash board reporting gives me everything I need. The system is also very "User Friendly" for both my employees and myself. And, I always got prompt response when I had a question.

Response from Convergence Training

Thanks for the review, Randy. We're happy to hear the Convergence LMS is helping you get the job done.

Jonathan Biron

Great tool for employee training

Reviewed 2016-11-02

Convergence training has a great set of features to deliver and manage employee training. When we activated the product, the customer service team helped us set up the LMS to fit our organization and then taught us how to use it. They have very responsive customer service and have provided a flexible product that has grown with us to fit our needs over the past four years.

Response from Convergence Training

Hey Jonathan, thanks for the great review!

Amy Myers

Reviewed 2016-12-07

As a user, the Convergence LMS is fantastic. Easy to use and intuitive. Don't have to figure out the system in order to complete training. As an administrator, I have found a few bugs, but the company has been responsive and provided support and work arounds in a timely manner.

Response from Convergence Training

Thanks for the nice review Amy. We're happy to hear you're finding the Convergence LMS intuitive and easy to use.

Barrett Jones

Great LMS

Reviewed 2016-12-06

This LMS is used on over 40 vessels and also for shore-side personnel. Ease of use is amazing and support is great.

Response from Convergence Training

Hi Barrett! Thanks for the review. We're happy to hear you're finding our LMS easy to use and that support has been treating you well. We'll pass that along.

Angela Townsend

Convergence MMU

Reviewed 2016-12-20

Interface could be more user friendly and intuitive. Less steps to accomplish goals with regard to administration.

Response from Convergence Training

We're sorry to hear you're having some troubles using the Convergence LMS, Angela. We have a fantastic support team here, as it appears you're aware of, and some great resources in our knowledgebase. I'll confirm with support that you have access to all these materials, and I'll see if we can also arrange a session with our training team to help you smooth out some of the bumps in your workflow. There are often many ways to accomplish a single task in the LMS. We'll show you some tips and tricks to speed things up.

John Buttery

Outstanding LMS for Manufacturing

Reviewed 2016-11-04

The features of the Convergence Enterprise LMS fully support the training requirements of manufacturing companies. Their entire staff is responsive and great folks to work with

Response from Convergence Training

Thanks John! It's been a pleasure working with you as well.

Andy Vo

Excellent Learning Management System

Reviewed 2016-11-11

We have been using this system for more than a year now and have been very happy with it. The system is very intuitive and user friendly. Support is also spot on.

Response from Convergence Training

Thanks Andy! We appreciate the review.