All categories

Cornerstone LMS

The #1 learning solution in the world. Ask the experts.

Cornerstone LMS Reviews - Page 3

I love the ease of the program

I don't have any issues with this program. It took a while to get switched from a sales representative user to a facilitator administrator within the system but I believe that was an issue internally. I like how easy it is to use this program. As a facilitator, I had to assign training, review, rate, pull reports and many other tasks within this program and everything was so easy and simple to use.

Cornerstone LMS Review

Pros

- Reporting functionality - Consistency throughout most of the interface - Easy to find training on the Client Success Center - Learner Home

Cons

- Outdated portions of the interface (Forms, emails) - Cornerstone tends to roll out new features that are not ready to be rolled out - Odd one off hard and fast rules (learner home having the "Add Subject" covering banners)

Full of Features to Streamline Your Business

Pros

There are a ton of features to help streamline your business processes. The reports feature is one that we use frequently. Our employees enjoy CyberU, the training course catalog, and find it helpful to have so many options at their fingertips.

Cons

Trying to figure out exactly how to do what you want to do is not easy. The videos offered that are intended to help you learn the functionality are not really helpful. They are very cut and dry and don't offer many scenarios. The help feature in the Cornerstone Support Center is nice, but you have to be very specific when searching for your topic, or you won't find your answer, even if it's there.

A bit on the difficult side

Pros

As a corporate trainer, I was tasked with updating an eLearning catalog into Cornerstone LMS. I did like the finished product and the user interface of this software.

Cons

It was not all that intuitive to use. I am not the most technically minded person, and I really struggled to get things set up in this system. It was pretty frustrating.

Decent Product

Pros

Product does what it says well. CSOD does a good job of consistently rolling out bug fixes when issues do arise, and has a solid road map of product improvements.

Cons

Nuances in different areas of the system don't make sense sometimes, but that is to be expected with any software packages.

Great HCM with great innovations to execute the HR Strategy

Cornerstone HCM is a very powerful for a company who wants to improve the talent management strategy and want to align the business goals with the HR strategy, this a software that is designed base in the best practice and the latest trend of human resource, so are always get push to innovate and connect all dots of the HR strategy, is a tool to unified the whole HR strategy, linking recruiting, learning,...

Pros

Very user friendly, you can unified your whole talent strategy in one system and is a system that empower HR to manage and use it.

Awful LMS

Pros

Security, is almost impossible to hack with the spaghetti and awful code it has.

Cons

Simply put, is the worst LMS I ever tried. - Very, very sluggish, in time response and workflow. - Not intuitive, every time we make a course, we also need to make a PDF manual for the users, unbelievable. - Full of bugs, the tool is unpredictable, we launch a course, and if many users report a problem there is no way to fix, we need to make a new course with a different ID, even if the admin test the course, there is no way to make changes after it. - Complete lack of plugins or extra functionalities. Maybe it would be a very good LMS if we were in 2005, but right now, we have much better options.

Excellent LMS software

Pros

This software allows integration with other softwares to upload content which was a nice feature because we had multiple sources of learning content that could be housed in one area. The mass communication feature was great to inform participants of changes, etc. to the course work.

Cons

When we first starting using Cornerstone on Demand the products Performance and Learning systems were separate, which at times created double work/entry. That has been fixed.

Great Talent Management System

Cornerstone is the best and most comprehensive solution that I have seen for talent management. I have used the LMS, Performance, Succession, Connect and Extended Enterprise modules. CSOD continues to make enhancements to their product, especially with Learning, Connect and Performance, but where they are lacking is in enhancements to their mobile app and to their Succession module. While I do find...

Cons

Cornerstone is a wonderful product

We are currently using the LMS side of it, and it has been amazing. Our employees love it and have voiced many times the simplicity of it, versus our older system.

Pros

I like all the multi-functions this system has, you can do anything from employee evaluations to posting classes for your employees to register for.

Cons

I wish the directions were a little easier to handle.. All the information that you need is there, you just have to find it. And, that may take a minute :)

Powerful and Complex Software: A Thumbs Up!

Training employees using Cornerstone LMS is a thumbs up! LMS are very user-friendly. They really listen to customers and always try to adapt to customers' needs.

Pros

I love how the Learning Assignment Tool was conceptualized. It is very user-friendly. What made me amazed about this software is ita ability to assign trainings to a maximum number of users. Quarterly upgrades make this software more efficient and relevant to users.

Cons

The mix of old and new features can be quite confusing, but still manageable to users. Administrative side of this software can be quite hard for a new user to manage.

Cornerstone LMS

Our experience with Cornerstone has been rough to say the least. From our initial sales meetings and implementation there have been things that have just not gone as promoted. As a regulated medical device manufacturing company we have very specific expectations out of our LMS and Cornerstone claimed to be able to support those expectations and has fallen short in some areas. That being said, they...

Cornerstone Ondemand LMS

We have found that for our organization, one which has never had an LMS, the Cornerstone Ondemand LMS has been accepted and is in the process of being integrated in to our culture. We are only 35 days after launch and have already had 1/6th of our organization access elearning courses. Employees have adapted well to accessing the system, requesting elearning courses, and registering for instructor led events. We couldn't be happier!

Pros

The ease of use for the end user. The implementation team and process was better than any of the other four LMS products I've participated in implementing in other organizations. The team at Cornerstone is extremely helpful and dedicated to your success.

Cons

As with any LMS software, the complexity of the administration functions is always a challenge.

Cornerstone Came Through!

Pros

I really like how easy this software is to search for courses, upload a course and maintain progress.

Cons

I dislike how many steps you have to take to upload any PPT course, how you can't pull specific engagement reports without having Google Analytics, how oftentimes Office Hours is NO help, how we can't customize certain features.

Does what it needs us to do - some challenges

Pros

For us, it was good because we did not have an LMS prior to implementing Cornerstone. It allows us to have employees sign up for instructor-led training online, add the completed course to their transcript, track attendance, etc. It also provides a library of online learning options, which range in quality from unusable to decent.

Cons

So many challenges with creating automatic assignments for training and other required assignments, like with new hires.

Cornerstone Review

Cornerstone is great. They let everyone know the new features and do their best to get regional groups together to discuss their products.

Pros

Ease of use from an admin point of view. I also like how creative you can get with custom pages

Cons

End users complain that it is too big and too hard for them to navigate.

Not impressed

I have not been happy overall. I expected a lot more being from Idexx but unfortunately, overall, it’s been a huge disappointment. Many hidden cost after initial consultation

Pros

Reports, readily available information on searches, paccs, able to link blood machines on and offsite lab

Cons

Price, not easily to maneuver without training, not user friendly, customer service has not been up to par

Great LMS - Improvements Needed with UI

Pros

This is a great system with a lot of potential functionality.

Cons

The complexity of the system functionality can also leave something to be desired. Would love to see a more user friendly UI for not only the end user, but for the system administrator as well.

Good Ongoing Updates

Pros

There are so many things that can be customized, and the user interface is easy to use and configure. Cornerstone continues to make positive updates to the system functionality to make things more intuitive for employees.

Cons

There are some areas of the system that require a few too many clicks to get to, and to push communications out of the system it must be done manually and there is no function to have "mailing lists" for certain user groups.

Great product!

It provides what we need and me. Great product

Pros

Flexibility, user friendly and great customer support

Cons

Because of its flexibility it provides too much features, have to remember that ILT's set-up is different from Online...etc

Cornerstone to learn

CornerStone is a pretty user friendly repository for internal and external training courses and provides a centralized repository for these training videos. If you have missed an live training, you can get it once it is saved and added to cornerstone.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and use. I can easily and quickly see what I have been assigned for training and when it is due. I can also easily search for other courses and classes to sign up for and to take. I can easily see what I have started and not yet completed.

Cons

The signing after you have completed the course or class isn't as easy as it could potentially be. You have to go back and Open and scroll and then click to sign. It would be nice if there were less clicks to get to this signing function. I often forget to sign off after I have completed a training.

Love Cornerstone - Highly Recommend!

I personally have had a great experience with Cornerstone, from both a end user perspective and also from a system administrator perspective. Currently, we use the Core, Learning, Performance and Succession modules and each has impacted our workforce and internal workflow processes in their own ways. The thing I love about Cornerstone most is that their releases are filled with extremely relevant...

Learning Transformation

Pros

Say goodbye to all those spreadsheets, hand written notes and calendar mess ups. Cornerstone has transformed learning and development in to the modern era by organizing information and simplifying processes. The byproduct of this is providing much more employee engagement than ever before.

Cons

Learning how to use the software can be very time consuming.

Amazing LMS with some shortcomings.

Started pretty bad, has gotten to pretty ok. Hoping to get to excellent.

Pros

Everything in one place. Reporting with reporting 2.0 is easier. My customer success rep is absolutely amazing!

Cons

It’s convoluted. Things that should be simple for my end users or even lower level admins are just to complicated.

Hi Travis, thank you for leaving an honest review. We're continuously innovating and always open to customer feedback. I'm happy your Client Success Manager has been helpful! I hope you have had time to explore the community and resources within the Cornerstone Success Center. If there is anything we can do to support you better, please email us at wecare@csod.com. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Clunky from the instructor view

We need a system that is easy for customers to access along with instructors and administrators. Maybe its the way we have it implemented, but analytics from attendees and engagement is non exisitent

Pros

The calendar of my sessions is nice. And having my certificates in one place is good too. Also like being able to download a roster copy

Cons

reporting from an instructor standpoint is limited (only can get the roster). Would be good to see who has taken previous related courses or been in one of my sessions from within the system