PiiQ by Cornerstone Reviews

4.43/5 (29 reviews)

Siobhain Crowley

Cornerstone is Awesome and their Customer Support is even more AWESOME!

Reviewed 2017-12-06

As an HR professional who strongly believes that goals and objectives are critical to an organizations' overall success, this tool has been hugely beneficial in helping our workforce align their work to the business priorities and recognize how their personal contributions fuel our success.We implemented Cornerstone (now PiiQ) 3 years ago and it was one of the best decisions we have made. The software was easy to implement, and the amazing customer support helped us every step of the way. It is user friendly and was readily embraced by both employees and managers. The upgrades to date have just made it better and better. It has increased our "on time completion" date for both goals and reviews to 98%. We previously spent much of the year chasing down paper copies of goals and performance reviews. The system saves our managers and employees many hours in completing their reviews as opposed to our old process. By far, the greatest PRO of Cornerstone is their customer service/support. I have never dealt with a friendlier, responsive and helpful company. Every representative of company I have had the pleasure to deal with has been wonderful, from initial inquiry to technical support. The first year, Dan Roiter literally saved our year end by tirelessly fixing an issue we had missed in implementation that was giving us weird final results. It was down to the wire and he got it all sorted!

Carla Terwilleger

This is an excellent & easy tool for our Agency and will improve our review process and check-ins.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

We are still in the middle of our first cycle, but already our employees are more engaged in the review process than ever before. 1. User experience and ease of use. 2. Growth Center! The step-by-step instructions and videos have been a saving grace for the admin side AND our employees. 3. Ability to create our own competencies and overall format. 4. Automatic email reminders 5. There aren't too many bells and whistles which are a GOOD thing. I think companies abandon proper Performance Review tools when they are over-complicated or hard to use. 6. LOVE the new feature which allows me to view the review platform through the eyes of a different user. This allows me to see if I missed a competency or added something I shouldn't, as well as ensure the overall user experience will be good.

Carol Miller

I am still learning the basics of PiiQ but have been very pleased with every step of the process.

Reviewed 2017-11-30

An online system that I don't have to harass managers and employees to complete! This is a powerful tool that will keep us informed of gaps in skills and performance, help us identify high performers for advancement opportunities and low performers for developmental needs. Because the goals are collaborative between manager and employee we anticipate a higher rate of success in achieving our mission in our Clubs. Our expectations of PiiQ software are very high and we look forward to completing a review once we have been using the tool for more than one cycle. Sales is thorough and respectful. Support is friendly and almost immediate. I have been so excited about this software! It is a meaningful communication tool for managers and employees. It helps them focus on expectations and goals and helps us to tie those into our strategic plan. Contact with both sales and support has been exceptional. I have had all questions answered in a timely manner and no question has been treated as insignificant. I highly recommend this software it is user-friendly, encourages the development of SMART goals and is affordable - even for a non-profit organization.

Felix Flores

The software is ready to go is Easy to implement

Reviewed 2018-05-22
Review Source: Software Advice

it has an engaging design, has a lot of customization options. It is very innovative, This makes it convenient for companies of different Purposes. great & Solid learning with their social collaboration tools, is very fast

Karen Murphy

Cornerstone accurate reports learning

Reviewed 2016-12-19
Review Source: Software Advice

I've used Successfactors and Cornerstone. I did have many issues with Successfactors not registering completion. I haven't experienced that at all with Cornerstone. I completely trust the results. I think a few things need to be better. If I make learning Inactive, I want it removed from the Learners Transcript. I never want the individual material Items to be left when I make a curriculum Inactive. The thing that I really have an issue is removing learning from individuals. There is no bulk functionality. I have to click approximately 3 times for each item I want to remove and I have to do that for each person. accuracy

Diana Fellen

CORNERSTONE

Reviewed 2017-02-19

IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT, ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE. FUNCTIONALITY AND EASE OF USE

John Cobb

Our experience has been very positive.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

A systematic approach to goal-setting and performance management. Organizational accountability has been enhanced with applying automation to our performance management process. It's flexibility in establishing employee goals, the ease of conducting 360s and the ability to define competencies. I also think the on-line courses in the Learning Management module are high quality.

Rich Stauffer

THis has really simplified our review process. Our employees love it.

Reviewed 2017-05-23

Ease of use and the emplyees love it.Eas fo use, visibility, Mobile. Ease of use, every time you review your employee you have all of the history at your fingertips. During the review I take notes and Iam able to flip between the old reviews to reference their progress. WE use the 9 Block for strategic review of the organization. IT is a great product.

Jennifer Werneke

Cornerstone has gotten better and better every year. We are excited about the upcoming enhancements!

Reviewed 2017-06-16

Less administration, better participation, more feedback to employees.The system is very easy for managers and employees to use and Cornerstone has been very responsive to our suggestions for improvement.

Anonymous

Fabulous service and product

Reviewed 2017-11-28

The company I am employed at had been using Cornerstone Growth Addition for a couple of years. The new upgrade to PiiQ has not only been an easy transition, but very easy to use. Many staff who used the Growth Edition have commented on how easy PiiQ is to use.Easy to maneuver through. Easy to read and understand. The Analytics section gives a great overview of scoring of employees, giving the opportunity to see who your star performers are. We had Cornerstone's Growth Edition and then updated to PiiQ! WOW! What an easy transition!

Eduardo Macias

Easy, Intuitive and Fun to use.

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Easy to used and intuitive. We have been using this product for many years with no problems. Their support team is outstanding.

Hemanshu Parwani

Cornerstone HR Performance Review Softwate

Reviewed 2017-01-26
Review Source: Software Advice

This product was Easy to implement and provided a great degree of flexibility for the needs of our business. Given the SaaS/Cloud based platform, we were able to deploy this globally through our 9 offices in US, Europe, Asia, and MiddleEast. The GUI was highly intuitive require very little training for the Users. The ease of generating Performance reports and integrating with the legacy HRIS system made this a valuable tool. The easy GUI also made the acceptance easy for the staff. The different levels of access control enabled the Staff, Supervisors, and HR to freely record their comments and input. The pricing of this product was a Subscription based and was in line with the market and met our budgetary constraints. The maintenance and upgrades to the platform for non-interruptive and non-intrusive. The platform was easily maintained by non-Technical HR team.GUI was very user-friendly Reports and Action plan items could easily be generated. Pricing was in line with the market.

Marie O'Connell

Cornerstone is friendly and works well for our organization.

Reviewed 2017-06-05

Consistent reviews; encourages managers to engage with their staff in evaluating and improving performance. I really like the look of the upgrade, it is fresh and easy to follow. Our staff understands the process well and it is a good ongoing review tool.

Shibah Gill

N/A

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-05-25

The recent upgrade to the Growth Edition incorporated a lot of our feedback from prior years. A lot of our concerns were addressed. The software is intuitive and user friendly. The Cornerstone support team and account managers are a pleasure to work with as well. Response times are always good.

Dennis McGregor

Great LMS

Reviewed 2017-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a great LMS. It is set up to grow as your company grows. It is very innovative and puts the power in your hands.Functionality is great. You can configure a lot in the system.

Cindy Vranish

Cornerstone for Provider Training , Company Accountability Tracking, and Versioning with a Central Repository

Reviewed 2016-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

We are pleased that we will be able to use the current contact with Cornerstone to provide detailed reports based the criteria that is required by administrations within various departments of our company. This is an on going priority with our company. We are pleased to learn that we are able to better utilize more components to subscription we currently have. We currently have a subscription/contract. We can better utilize features that are offered with our subscription. Detailed reports cam be created by departments based on administrative rights. Pleased with the discussion links feature. Proxy enrollment is standard but we are able to select enrollment based on specified criteria.

Paul Majett

Great System!

Reviewed 2017-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

This is the Bentley of LMS systems. It has everything you need and more! Robust.

Carol Miller

Excellent working with sales and customer relations.

Reviewed 2017-06-15
Review Source: Software Advice

A good choice for a small non profit organization.Answered questions, provided information and demonstration that I needed UP FRONT instead of having me slog through multiple sales discussions first. Gave me some "hands on" experience before we signed a contract. VERY valuable in making our decision.

Ann Fuerst

Love Cornerstone's Unified Talent Management!

Reviewed 2016-11-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Cornerstone Learning provides a choice of instructor-led training, online training and mobile training from one platform. It can be used alone or integrated with Cornerstone OnDemand’s talent suite (for combining employee training and performance metrics), and it provides these benefits for companies: Great skills and competencies modules Easy to use OUs to improve employee engagement by providing specialized training program with content relevant to their roles or departments Fun social learning with their social collaboration tools Many OTS 30,000 course titles to choose from. Ability to build course in a page

shelley laflin

the transition to our new software was very simple and if I didn't understand support helped.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-05-23

easy reporting of our staff's reviewsEase of use for all staff. Reporting is easy as well as adding new staff. Staff has adapted well to the new software and soon we will be doing our first reviews with it.

Michelle Kretchmer

We've struggled with making this work efficiently for us since Day 1 and I've suggested multiple times to the owner that we cancel our subscription.

Reviewed 2017-07-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The system has some nice features, but is not user-friendly, is visually hard to follow, and customer service is simply not sufficientPast and future goal areas are spacious; scale for self-scoring imposed on manager's scoring is great

Anonymous

Better since their Customer Service improvement

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Our company has been guided by objectives and competencies for at least 15 years. The software fit nicely with our performance review process, and became easy to track, and give feedback to the employees.The software even with regards to the older version has been user friendly. The new site has been just as friendly, just different. It appeared more complex, but as we have been teaching, it is becoming much more clear and again, user friendly.

Mark Sherwood

Reviewed 2012-11-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Cornerstone CSB has been a paramount part of the overhaul we are doing of our HR process. We purchased the platform 8 months ago, and have done a review cycle already with great success. The best thing I can say about Cornerstone CSB is the quality of the support service. They have been available to answer questions and help me configure and customize the system to my needs. I am an HR director, but the CEO and executive team in general were aware that reviews needed to be made functional in order to help increase revenue and hold on to good employees.

Timothy Morigeau

The interface seems smoother so far than the previous version that we've used.

Reviewed 2017-05-24

Being able to keep track of people's goals each quarter and throughout the year.I like the ability to be able to set your own customized competencies and goals. I also like how you can set your own performance template, or even create a custom one.

Ken Bauer

Growth edition 2.0

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-03-29

Administrative functions are much quicker and less complex then previous edition. You are more self reliant on 2.0 and can make changes immediately and be effective immediately. These are very positive and forward thinking changes.