PiiQ by Cornerstone

Performance & Learning Management and Analytics for SMBs

PiiQ by Cornerstone Reviews - Page 2

Love Cornerstone's Unified Talent Management!

Cornerstone Learning provides a choice of instructor-led training, online training and mobile training from one platform. It can be used alone or integrated with Cornerstone OnDemand’s talent suite (for combining employee training and performance metrics), and it provides these benefits for companies:

Pros

Great skills and competencies modules Easy to use OUs to improve employee engagement by providing specialized training program with content relevant to their roles or departments Fun social learning with their social collaboration tools Many OTS 30,000 course titles to choose from. Ability to build course in a page

Cons

Sometimes takes more clicks to accomplish a task than I think it should. Dated interface

the transition to our new software was very simple and if I didn't understand support helped.

easy reporting of our staff's reviews

Pros

Ease of use for all staff. Reporting is easy as well as adding new staff. Staff has adapted well to the new software and soon we will be doing our first reviews with it.

Cons

During the transition we had to back up everything and then with the new software our old goals did not transfer over. The managers were not happy that they had to now manually add everyone's goals again.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We appreciate your comments and will let our team know.

Performance review

Pros

Offers the basics of a performance review offers the 9box

Cons

Not really user friendly / we cant change the role of an individual once the round is opened / the scoring is out of date

Hi Stephane! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. PiiQ is meant to be an out-of-the-box solution for performance and learning. I am sorry you've had a poor experience and hope you take a few minutes to get in touch with the PiiQ Support team for assistance.

Better since their Customer Service improvement

Our company has been guided by objectives and competencies for at least 15 years. The software fit nicely with our performance review process, and became easy to track, and give feedback to the employees.

Pros

The software even with regards to the older version has been user friendly. The new site has been just as friendly, just different. It appeared more complex, but as we have been teaching, it is becoming much more clear and again, user friendly.

Cons

Order of the objectives verses the competencies is awkward. For us, the objectives should show first and automatically. Instead, the competencies take the front seat.

The interface seems smoother so far than the previous version that we've used.

Being able to keep track of people's goals each quarter and throughout the year.

Pros

I like the ability to be able to set your own customized competencies and goals. I also like how you can set your own performance template, or even create a custom one.

Cons

The Learning section doesn't have very much to offer as far as our company needs in particular. I would like to see a feature to be able to track which employees have completed our own training programs we've hosted at our company.

Thank you for your review. In regards to Learning, we are currently building a fully integrated Learning solution that will allow you to upload your own content as well as assign, track and report on training taken by your employees. Our full Learning solution is launching in October 2017 and as an existing customer, you will be among the first to try out the new Learning features coming soon. We apologize that you are not able to currently track employees with the eLearning features included in Growth Edition today.

Growth edition 2.0

Administrative functions are much quicker and less complex then previous edition. You are more self reliant on 2.0 and can make changes immediately and be effective immediately. These are very positive and forward thinking changes.

Cons

Thanks for the feedback, Ken!

Misleading, Stripped Down Version of actual product, demo version

A big disappointment how the software package was sold and how in reality it is.

Pros

Potential to be the real thing, looked great on the website and sales team knows how to sell it. Hope - that's what the software has.

Cons

Intentionally stripped down of key features in making the software useless. Can't add any employee records to employee, can't add any notes or history comments, can't have other coworkers comment on employee, can't send questioners to other coworkers, can't add praise to employees, etc and much more - the essentials of what this software is meant to be.

PiiQ by Cornerstone Review

Pros

I easily manage my tracks and other goals on this software. I love how I can continuously show my progress as an employee.

Cons

As of now, I don't see any problem on this yet. I hope I can still see my previous task or goal once I deleted it, maybe an archive.

I highly recommend Cornerstone Growth Edition.

Growth Edition is great! It's changed the way we do performance reviews and our employees actually like completing them now! I highly recommend Cornerstone!

Cons

Great easy to use product

We set up a free trial account and someone called us straight away and was very helpful and gave us an on line demo.

Pros

It's very easy to use and set up and mobile friendly, our staff found it very easy to use.

Cons

Thanks for the review Mr McTavish! Glad you are enjoying the performance tool. If there is anything we can help you with please don¿t hesitate to reach out.