Cornerstone Recruiting Reviews - Page 2

Lots of options for a variety of business types

Pros

Great system for managing employees. Lots of customization options to fit a wide variety of corporate needs.

Cons

Could use more in-depth help documentation and use case scenarios.

Learning Management Tool Implementation Project

Pros

Cornerstone is very organized and prepared. I contacted them through a recommendation and they were quick to respond. They have a large team of support from sales to implementation to on-going customer support. I am at the beginning of my design project, so I haven't worked yet with the entire implementation team. However, all my questions and concerns have been addressed quickly and to my satisfaction.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve for how to use the product. They provided a sandbox for me to experiment with and I found it difficult to figure things out on my own.

Cornerstone OnDemand Review

Pros

The end-user experience is really good. Our end-users have been very pleased with how clean and organized it is, and how easy it is to find everything.

Cons

The administration was a nightmare. We had many problems getting what we needed from Cornerstone, as well as from Cornerstones third party vendors. There needs to be more focus on customer service, and more management of their third party vendor.

Learned on the job!

Pros

I was tasked with learning Cornerstone quickly and with little to no guidance from the previous administrator. With assistance from our contact Leigh H. and vast the information available in the success page I was able to get a firm grasp on how to use this program to serve my organization.

Cons

There does not seem to be much room available to alter the themes or outlook of the program. You do have the ability to add existing widgets on the employee landing page.

Unhappy customer

Pros

The amount of data it can store and the back end reporting capabilities.

Cons

There are too many limitations to what you can and cannot do. Our firm has a hard time developing programs within the LMS because of the restrictions we get with posting content, searching for items, and making changes to the canned content they make available.

Cornerstone is OK

Pros

The customer service is on point but, from an ease of use perspective I feel like it lacks. Our training department is constantly changing and trying to train someone on Cornerstone I dread the most. There is a great deal of help guides cataloged under help dependent on what page you are on. If it weren't for that, I may have not learned the system at all.

Cons

The learning environment lacks clear ways to register temporary users, construct curriculum's with stop-points, and courses are constantly needing to be manually completed.

Good for applicants, bad for Admins

The applicant experience with the Cornerstone ATS is great. It is easy for them to navigate, simple to apply, has a great candidate profile and provides a nice integration with Linkedin. The administrator side of things is a different story. Options are very limited and it is missing a lot of functionality. My favorite example is with their requisition template system. You setup a requisition template...

Looking good so far

Over time we probably will get a better idea of how to use all the functionality but we really did just start the deployment

Pros

They were very price competitive and gave a great demonstration of their product which had to be repeated for our management team.

Cons

I do sense that it may be difficult for us to dedicate resources to hold up on our end of the tasks. It is not a turn-key service and we have to create a position in the company to oversee deployment and maintenance of our program. But that is to be expected.

ATS Review

Pros: The ATS functionality is provides a great tool for tracking an applicant throughout the entire hiring process. Both the end-user and admin experience is good, and the results, the system provides, is exactly what our organization is looking for. Cons: Admin functionality can be a bit overwhelming, at times. I would love for there to be a pop-up warning system in place while configuring the system.

Emerging ATS Software

It has been at least 2 years since I have used CSOD ATS software, so many things/updates/releases have occurred. During the implementation of CSOD ATS, the company that I was implementing for was pleased overall, however, there were a few issues that was due to the immaturity of the product. In particular, issues were around location OU hierarchy that was built into the system. Since the company was...

Cons

Hard tool to use and navigate

Pros

They offer many features. They have many different areas of the tool that could be useful.

Cons

Each feature has an additional cost. Also the software is outdated and takes a long time to navigate.

Poor Customer Service

Pros

- Can copy existing performance reviews instead of recreating the wheel - Can integrate with your HRIS system to reduce user set up

Cons

-Limited customer service support. Hard to get someone to call you back or answer your case -Complex system -Not vey user friendly from administrator perspective

Great Module - in continuous improvement

We implemented Recruiting CSOD module 2 years ago and we saw huge improvements release after release (each 3 months). CSOD is aware about client needs and adapt the product to reach our requirements. The tool is flexible to configure and easy to manage

Intricate Configuration; Great Tracking; Good Looking Software

The pros are the ATS's intricate configuration capabilities. That can also be its fault, but it's great for customization. Our recruiters particularly love the power tracking and reporting and it's overall good looking design to applicants.

Wonderful Service and Support

Pros

The vendor is extremely willing to provide support and guidance when needed. The product is the best in the industry and is flexible to adapt to any company's needs.

Cons

I have no gripes about Cornerstone at this time. Whenever we have had an issue, they have resolved it with satisfaction.

Simple To Use

Pros

Our implementation consultant is very knowledgeable and helpful. What I like best about the product is the simple and sleek design, it makes it easy to understand and navigate as an end user.

Cons

I would like some of the features to be more intuitive and more customizable.

Things have been great so far!

Pros

I like that they partner you with an implementation expert that is willing to walk you through the launch process.

Cons

The online resources can be confusing or out of date. Some of the modules that I took didn't have the most up to date or accurate information.

Cornerstone OnDemand

Pros

So easy to log our time, track things, and handle all expenses at work. The interface is self-explanatory, and user friendly.

Cons

I have no cons about this product. I'm new to using it and have had no problems yet. The product is easy to use.

Great Learning Management System

Pros

Our Customer Service Manager is an excellent resource and responds promptly.

Cons

When you have to reach out to Global Support, they often take an extended period of time to get back to you or aren't very helpful.

Consultant

Pros

Great customer service. It was a great experience working with the reps.

Cons

I found that the training material was a bit slow at times.

Spend more time on implementation

Pros

There are many features and functions to integrate with a large organization.

Cons

Implementation for Cornerstone is handled by third-party vendors. These vendors can be lazy and might try to rush you through implementation which is a huge mistake.

We went live with Recuriting and Onboarding in mid July

The module is user friendly and Cornerstone has addressed issues for us as they have arose.

Cons

Worst customer service or support I have ever worked with

We purchased Cornerstone to be our LMS of choice, we are a 250 strong company. From the moment it was sold and the invoice paid we heard almost nothing. We were offered no implementation support, no advice on how to set up. We were given no customer success manager and as such, we didn't use the product. When they sent a further invoice I advised I didn't want to continue to use it and heard absolutely nothing back. We just got shut off with no communication at all. The features were not all ready and very basic. I would not recommend using this company at all

Pros

Tracks training

Cons

Zero support. They sold and ran

A nice user-friendly and easy to configure software

We first implemented Cornerstone for training and in 2014 we decided to implement the recruitment module as well. It is really an easy soft to implement, since we could do the configuration by ourselves (with the support of a consultant team of Cornerstone). The support from Cornerstone is really efficient and personalized, with allow a great relationship Customer-provider. There are quarterly releases which take into account clients suggestions, and help improve the tool. The current functionalities fit our need in recruitment.

Cutting Edge of Talent and Learning Management

Pros

I’ve been working with Cornerstone products for 3 years now at two different companies, and I’ve been impressed and satisfied with the overall system and functionality offered. Of course, the more modules you have in the system, the more impressive the analytics and integration of the data you load, but even with just the Learning and Performance modules it’s a great tool that provides wonderful talent...

Cons

I’ll admit there are times where we may run up against issues with what we’d LIKE the system to do, and what it is actually able to do, or system errors that need to be looked at on the Cornerstone end (something like emails not firing the way they should, or an area of the system not working the way we thought it would), but every time I’ve had problems and I’ve reached out to their Global Support or to our Client Success Manager, they’ve been extremely helpful. Global Support may not know the answer right away but they always get back to me with a fix or answers to why things are happening, and our Client Success Manager (at both companies I worked for) went out of their way to help me troubleshoot and find workarounds to suite our needs.