Crosschq Reviews

4.85/5 (13 reviews)

Marc Spiron

Very Pleased

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Pros
There are several very good features to the product, including that it can be completed via mobile, that references can opt-in to be future candidates, a straightforward UI, and text/email reminders. The two aspects I like most though are 1) it provides very useful, authentic insight which my hiring managers really like; and 2) it took a manual, time-consuming process and automated it to down to <60 seconds.. This allows me to spend my time in more valuable ways.

Cons
I don't have much to add here, I'm overall very happy with the product. In the "Key Strengths & Areas for Improvement" section, I think it could be beneficial to have more choices here, or perhaps add a text box where candidate's have the option to provide comments - I've gotten feedback at least once from a reference that none of the choices really applied all that well to the candidate, but they were forced to choose anyway but they weren't fully comfortable doing that. This is a minor gripe, I'm overall happy with the product.

courtney craven

Courtney's Review

Reviewed 2019-08-29

Crosschq has solves alot of problems around standardization of reference and the lack of time recruiters have to conduct them. The hiring managers really enjoy the reports.

Pros
Ease of use Time saver Report is easy to track and save Pipeline of future candidates Great customer support

Cons
I wish it was more customization some of the hiring managers want to add their own personality traits. Sometime those providing references didnt like that they had to choose from a drop down list they wanted it to be open text.

Kirk Okenquist

Save Time with Automating your References

Reviewed 2019-08-28

We were an initial user of the product, and the CrossCHQ team has been extremely receptive our feedback over the past 8 months. We are very excited to continue the relationship and see what is next for the tool.

Pros
We have been able to save our recruiters at least 4-6 hours per week without having them personally complete each reference check. The tool is very easy to use and their integration with Greenhouse is seamless.

Cons
Still early stages for the product/platform. There are many different visuals and reports to be generated by collecting this type of data. Sometimes it can be so automated that you forget to review your team's references prior to completing hires.

Maggie Boyer

New User Review

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Corsschq support has been extremely quick to respond and is thorough with their fixes.

Pros
Crosschq saves my team so much time! We previously spent hours each week scheduling reference calls between hiring managers and references and Crosschq has decreased time spent doing this by close to 90%. The reports we get back are comprehensive and very detailed.

Cons
My least favorite aspect is that we have to wait for all parties to complete a reference check before downloading the full report. You can still view a partial report. Occasionally references won't get back to us in a timely manner and the processs is delayed.

Blesson Cherian

Best in class

Reviewed 2019-08-30

Our reference check is fast now

Pros
Very good very easy to use and very helpful

Cons
None which I can think but somekind of reminder mails to the candidates would help

Yoni Lateiner

Exactly what I needed.

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Pros
Ease of use, ATS integration make it really simple for my team to leverage this tool. Super helpful in getting references done and getting consistency in the feedback.

Cons
No complaints - I appreciate the new features being added over time.

Greg Caplan

Awesome product, unparalleled insights!

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Pros
Crosschq is a great product, it's easy to use and invaluable in terms of the information we receive on potential new hires. With just a few clicks, you get the type of insight that would usually take you years to find out. Would absolutely recommend.

Cons
I would like to be able to export some additional insights from the data internally, but really it's a great product.

Casey Carr-Jones

Super easy, with practical results for recruiting and hiring

Reviewed 2019-08-29

Fantastic! 10/10 would recommend.

Pros
This software is user-friendly for the candidate, the references, and especially me as the administrator! Its basic check provides in-depth data about candidates that I haven't seen before using other types of reference checks.

Cons
I hope in the future I'm able to better slice and dice my data to continue to hire more effectively.

Madison Little

Crosschq Review

Reviewed 2019-08-29

We are trying to ensure we get the highest caliber talent. Our experience with Crosschq helping us to achieve this goal has been a positive one.

Pros
I enjoy how user friendly it is for both us and our candidates. It is easily the easiest way to receive references that I have ever seen or used.

Cons
I think it can be biased sometimes and doesn't always leave enough room for true feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Sam Pessin

Amazing product that is helping us meaningful improve our hiring

Reviewed 2019-09-01

Pros
We have integrated Crosschq into our hiring process fully. When reviewing candidates, we cross reference their interview and Crosschq data against the attributes we look for in candidates. In the future, our plan is to use performance data to inform any changes to the hiring profiles that work best for each role. This will take our hiring to the next level

Cons
I find it a little tough to use the search function for candidates sometimes. Maybe the name they go by isn’t the same as what the put in their crosschq and the search isn’t dynamic enough to find them. One other suggestion is to help the user get to the summary report faster (fewer clicks) once a profile is pulled up.

Darren Butterworth

Crosschq speeds up the offer process and eliminates a task for us

Reviewed 2019-08-29

It helps streamline the hiring process and takes an administrative task off of my shoulders

Pros
Allows candidates to rate themselves as well as their references Flexibility to survey Managers, peers, and subordinates Eliminates a task that I hate doing myself Sends users a report when the file is complete

Cons
I haven't found anything that I do not like about Crosschq. I don't know what the user experience is like for the person giving the reference. I hope they do not mind.

Asha J Rao

Authentication of references by candidate

Good

Pros
Liked the overall recommendation for hiring the candidate and detailed information.

Cons
Are references cross verified in LinkedIn or any other company reporting structure.. Candidates may provide references numbers whom they are comfortable with ..

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Mela Salinas

Great product!

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Pros
It is an easy platform that collects the data.

Cons
That you are unable to change the title of the reference source/customize it.