Culture Amp

Complete solution for employee feedback and performance

visit website

Culture Amp Reviews

Pros

As a not for profit I also love that it provides a fantastic survey platform for a fraction of the price- very rare to find these days.

RS

RACHEL S.

Its easy to use, and customer support is amazing, it help you to organize your employees, you can design and it allow me to cross-index checking. I love because i can segment my workers.

Delgado N.

I have found Culture Amp to be more than just a great product. It's true that the platform is easy to use and they respond well to feedback and are always improving their offerings.

JV

Jacqui V.

Cons

Users complain about the lack of reporting options, citing data export and report customization as examples.

Antonio S.

The amount of time it takes for me to do this is ridiculous. Some of the new updates and features I don't think actually enhance the system.

EK

Elisabeth K.

Reporting is horrible- I can't export the data in a user friendly approach to present for leaders. The system is more designed to be interactive then produce a information.

EK

Elisabeth K.

4.7

How would you rate Culture Amp?

5 stars is not enough

The Culture Amp platform has a great user experience from survey design all the way through to completing the survey on mobile or desktop. Culture Amp are proactive in seeking feedback from us and are constantly making improvements to their product. I highly recommend Culture Amp to any organization considering running engagement and/or employee lifecycle surveys.

Love this software

Pros

This product is really great in that I love the ability to create my own surveys and send out to see the rest of the staff and team

Cons

Ultimately this product was not cost-effective for us long term, but I did love to use it in the trial.

One of the best

I have had experience with many different survey platforms (both research and 360) and I strongly believe that CultureAmp has one of the best platforms and customer service teams I have come across. It is not only easy to use from an administrative aspect, their standard reports look great and are easy to read and customise.

Cons

This product is quite brilliant!

It allows the admins, managers, and users to see where the org is and where it could be more useful to the betterment of not only its employees but also its bottom line.

Pros

I appreciate the questions being related to factors. It's really great to have so much at your fingertips.

Cons

I worry that they aren't making an effort to get other industries to use their product so they can have better baseline across industries.

What a great company!

My experience was very positive. The staff were very responsive and supportive. The software is very intuitive and being able to manage the data ourselves made the whole process so much easier. The real time reporting is also an amazing feature that really differentiates Culture Amp to it's competitors.

feedback at its best

Pros

Had this as a trial to compare 360 feedback tools. I loved it but the company went with another...shame.

Cons

The fact that we didn't buy it. If it was up to me I would have this installed throughout the company.

All around thumbs up!

CultureAmp is not only an excellent engagement survey platform, but it has a ton of other templates that business can use for all points of the employee lifecycle, from the candidate experience to onboarding to exit.

Easy to Use

This product is great, very easy to use. The UI is excellent, I love how simple the layout is. We've also gotten good reviews back on our surveys from employees and customers.

Cons

Killer analytics meets slick UX/UI meets real-world insights for humans

Love Culture Amp - easy and methodical in using before, during and after. The visualizations are like people geek eye candy.

Easy to build surveys

Pros

The survey templates that are offered ask all the right questions and it's easy to add in any extra custom questions.

Cons

I couldn't easily find a way to show the names of the respondents against their answers. I feel this could benefit the employer

This reviewer only left a rating