CVMinder ATS

Applicant Tracking System with Safer Recruitment compliance

CVMinder ATS Reviews

Pros

The shortlisting, employability tracking and assessments available within CVMinder are great for ensuring that all candidates and employers are handled quickly, appropriately and effectively.

Danielle F.

Overall, it is a good solid ATS that offers excellent value for money and great customer support.

Michelle H.

An Excellent ATS , with ease of use, good quality and very personable customer support.

Tim M.

Cons

The volume of recruitment at Downside is fairly modest, c50-60 hires a year during busy times, but applications numbers are 500.

Michelle H.

Nancy P.

The CVMinder system provides a variety of reports to enable the user to analyze trends, record outcomes and avoid duplicating work on other systems.

Julia M.

4.8

Being Recruiter

Being a recruiter I need to track and find the applicant for required job which is very easy through CVMinder. It allows me to access the personal account where I can manage the record of every applicant. Overall experience is very great and I would recommend this software to everyone.

Pros

CVMinder is the best and low cost applicant tracking system which allows recruiters and users to find suitable candidates and to track their status. Candidates can also find the matching job and can also take some help assessment. It provides variable features and functions for better and smart recruiting.

Cons

I have not found any cons as such. Only a strong network is needed and also sometimes it buffers due to inappropriate activity rest is all good.

CVMinder ATS makes my life easier

I have been a recruiter and branch manager for over 30 years and I have used many of the usual suspects. The choice is endless, but in my experience, the biggest common problem with recruitment systems is that they can do many things, but those many things are pretty hard to find and use. By comparison, I have found CVMinder really easy to use and I haven't need any documentation or online help...

Pros

It really is simple to use. While training is provided as part of the implementation process, the system is intuitive, so can be used without training.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. Over the years I have suggested a few tweaks which have been included.

Thank you so much for the review, we are happy that we are helping make your work easier with CVMinder.

Employability - Skills everyone needs and how to identify, measure and develop them.

In 2013 I was employed by a Higher Education college to look at helping students develop employability skills. Having worked (30yrs) and recruited in a senior position within a footsie 100 company I was looking to introduce a more realistic approach. One that not only gave practical advice and feedback enabling students to gain confidence and importantly succeed but also one that students and employers...

Pros

Easy to use, comprehensive functionality. The team is very responsive to requests for changes. Immediate service when there are technical issues. Input about requirements is taken from a variety of sectors and industries.

Cons

At present, the interface is a bit clunky and cluttered as it is still developing and adapting.

An Applicant Tracking System to support improvements to our recruitment and candidate management

Up until 1st September 2016 our HR function had in place a rudimentary and dated recruitment process. The volume of recruitment at Downside is fairly modest, c50-60 hires a year during busy times, but applications numbers are 500+. The roles vary from Nursing to Academic and Support through to Volunteers and Pastoral staff. With such a diverse range of vacancies and applicants we recognised that our...

Cons

Great product which has become an integral part of our workplace

As a service that works both internally within a large FE College, and externally within the local community, CVMinder has become a tool that is essential for us to achieve our targets and goals. CVMinder allows us to manage different advertising board, both internal, and external, and ensure that the right vacancies are being posted and seen in the right places. The advertising and posting process...

Pros

Management and ease of use

Cons

None

Technical Support and Development has been incredible

CV Minder have worked closely with us to develop an ATS that is meets the needs of both the candidate and the recruiting manager. The technical support that we have received is fantastic and invaluable, it has enabled us to bring our recruitment processes into the 21st Century. Being able to talk to real people at the CV Minder team rather than just online help systems is great and the team then either provide solutions on the spot or you can be confident that they will take it away and see what they can come up with. As a customer you are made to feel extremely important and prioritised. I cannot praise the team enough.

Pros

Adaptability to suit the needs of an in increasingly candidate led market and the complexities that come with recruiting in the educational environment. Clear dashboard to quickly assess the current situation. I love the fact that the CV Minder team are continuously looking for new and innovative ways to make the system even better and listen to the users to understand what the needs are.

Cons

The software is continuously evolving as you would expect in todays VUCA working environment, I know the team are working on the reporting side and the data that CV Minder is capable of providing. I would say currently it is as bit limited however I get updates of changes the CV Minder team are introducing all the time so I am sure this is on the horizon.

CV Minder was the first ATS that we introduced at C&K and it's helped manage our recruitment since

Pros

The number one pro has to be the invaluable customer support, the team have always been available at the drop of a hat to help resolve and technical challenged and explain new features. They are keen to work with us on new ideas and are constantly reviewing our needs. The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate unlike more complex (and expensive) ATS systems that I've used in previous companies. This has been really beneficial when training new members of the recruitment team and hiring managers. One of my favourite elements is how clear the shortlisting of candidates is and it's easy to see what stage they're at within the process. Posting and closing adverts is straightforward process that doesn't require too many steps.

Cons

There are some additional features that would be beneficial, which I believe are being developed Agency/Offline candidate submissions and Social Media distribution.

CVMinder ATS at MidKent College

After moving from a manual, paper-based system, CVMinder was adopted at the College over 2 years ago. It has streamlined our recruitment processes throughout and its sharp and slick appearance has created an easily accessible and professional application process for our candidates. The system itself manages our recruitment end-to-end and runs direct reports to help us monitor our recruitment approach and strategies.

Pros

Managers now have more responsibility for their own recruitment whilst the process can also be monitored by HR in a live environment.

Cons

The system as a whole works well, however some features that have potential to save even more time are not yet fully developed (e.g. 1 click referencing).

A great product, good value for money, great customer service

Pros

We process a large number of vacancies and CV Minder has significantly reduced the amount of time spent on data entry and the posting of vacancies on job boards. It has also improved the candidate experience, given us greater visibility on the recruitment journey and reduced non-committed applications. You don't need a lot of training to use the system and it is pretty self-explanatory even for the non-technologically minded. We find the level of customer care and engagement with Xperisoft to be excellent and would have no hesitation in recommending the system.

Cons

If I were to be really picky I would say some of the navigation is a bit quirky but there aren't really any negatives.

Increased candidate attraction , through the software's integration with major job boards. Improvement in recruitment and staffing numbers. Quicker and compliant pre-employment checks process.

Pros

Good ease of use Simple yet sophisticated, and very tailorable features and functionality. A really good and personable customer support team. As a medium-sized health care provider , CVMinder works perfectly for us and is rightly fit to our recruitment needs, pre-employment checks needs and our general compliance needs.

Cons

None at the moment- this is because the product is always in continual development and we also have the opportunity to provide our input into its development.

JobShop CVMinder Review

CVMinder is an excellent recruitment tool which enables us to advertise part/full time/apprenticeship vacancies and manage and monitor all candidate applications and registrations in one area. CVMinder is easy to use tool, which has various additional functions built in to manage all aspects of recruitment from the initial advertising stages to shortlisting, arranging interviews, assessing employability...

Pros

Cons

None

a bespoke system that has allowed us to work much more efficiently

Pros

If I have a problem or I would like to see about any changes that could be made, the team always make us feel like we are a priority and sets about helping us with concise direction and communication.

Cons

when an appointment is made and shared with colleagues changes cannot be made to the diarised appointment

Great system, easy to use, great tracking and messaging tool. Support is immediate if ever needed.

Pros

CV Minder is easy to use. Is a great workflow tool. Provides audit history. Great control to have in place and so easy to organise my day and work load.

Cons

There are no cons for me. The only thing that would add to the pros would be for the adverts to be displayed fully from a mobile device.

Amazing product and service

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. I like that any question asked is answered and dealt with almost straight away, and that no question is s 'stupid' question. When we have asked for a function to be changed to help support our process it is done, or another option is given. The customer service for us and candidates using the system always has a personal touch and is second to none. I would highly recommend.

Easy for compliance

I use CVMinder to manage on-boarding and employment checks as people start their new contacts or full-time employment with our customers. I can upload insurances, certificates and other information and complete all pre-employment checks with the recruiter. I have verification authority for those checks and I can print them off if I need to. CVMinder is incredibly easy to use and it does everything I need.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

None

Great Software

Pros

CV Minder is an easy to use platform, it has an extend variety of tools that you can use, depending on your needs. Good quality/cost. CV Minder team is very approachable and supportive.

Cons

I like everything about the software. No cons to mention

An excellent product

Having used CV Minder for a year now, I can highly recommend this product, It meets all of our recruitment needs. Managers have adapted well and have found no difficulties in using the system. Candidates are communicated with in a timely and appropriate manner. We have found the customer support second to none with queries being dealt with quickly and adjustments made to ease use.

Cons

Dear Alison, thank you so much for your positive review and we hope you continue to enjoy the product. The XperiSoft Team