DeleTrain

DeleTrain Reviews

Victoria M.

Emmanuel O.

Anthony S.

Cons

There's no support & no way to cancel. I tried multiple chats, calls, and email and a scheduled appointment.

Tess B.

I told them I am cancelling my subscription if not fixed, and not a single response.

Anthony S.

This morning I told them I was stopping payment on my account (not a single response).

3.8

The answer to all my virtual training prayers

The Tech Team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing. I have been raving about Deletrain to other tech or app vendors. I got a response from him on a Saturday at 9.30pm when I was frustrated with a design feature that I didn't understand. He responded to me in real time via chat and fixed the issue. Additionally, when I wanted some of the fluff to disappear and simplify the ease of use for my team, he asked me to describe how the product should look and feel for me. 2 Days letter, I got an email confirming Product has been redesigned to meet my needs and indeed...he did exactly what I had hoped for.

Pros

This software is amazing. It allows me to expand or shrink the product as much as I want. Customization is critical for long term utilization of any software I add to my operation. My Team gets bombarded with all kinds of buttons daily to get tasks accomplished. I needed to find a training platform that totally gives me control over content to put in front of my team what they need to make their day brighter. I trim the fat off the content and save them time with short videos. I have used other software that comes preloaded with thousands of videos made of larger corporations and frankly; thats just a spaceship for when I need a bicycle. Deletrain makes all that trouble...history.

Cons

This software has the ability to be the best training platform. If you are unable to create your own content then this is not for you. They have Employee handbook details preloaded which is great but the product is about the most customizable I have experienced in a while.

That type of investment you wish you did sooner

My stress-levels plummeted when getting on DeleTrain. Scalability of this system is AMAZING and you can make it extremely versatile based on your business's needs. I really can't stress enough how necessary it is to use this software if you EVER have to say the same sentence twice within a week as a manager.

Pros

The customization of this software is incredible. It's so simple because you don't need anything flashy when teaching a new skill. Learning is hard. You don't need to make it harder for the team. The support is absolutely unmatched.

Cons

I feel like I've gotten some questions from users on how to use the software. I feel like it could be a step easier in the first 5 minutes on the platform of showing how one can use the most common features necessary

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS COMPANY

Pros

We used this system for years, all of a sudden the website is down and they are holding our information hostage, any users please contact me asap as we need a plan to get our information from this company

Cons

ALL OUR INFORMATION is GONE we had VERY DETAILED information for training on DELETRAIN and now all our info is GONE

Great Concept...non existent customer support.

I am cancelling my subscription for this product. I was so excited when I found it. It has all the features I want in a product (onboarding, training, document collection, signatures of employees). The customer support is honestly the worst support I have ever experienced. I usually reserve that ranking for like cable companies or Wells Fargo, but Deletrain takes 1st place in complete and utter...

Pros

This software is a great idea. The ability to have an online manual, collect onboarding documentation, and an learning management system all in one cost effective product...just what I was looking for in a solution.

Cons

The software is somewhat confusing and has reliability issues. Examples are when you try and open your employees signed documents, it takes me to one of the employees onboarding request screens and will not stop doing this. It's like it has a bug and will not come out of the loop. The other issue is the online training on how to use the product. It is a simple video and while it shows you how to do basic navigation of the software, it does very little to help with more difficult setup questions. Again, software has significant reliability issues and is confusing without assistance from the company.

Outstanding Customer Service

Pros

The program is very easy to use. Compared to Schoology and a few others, this program is by far the easiest to navigate, and to maintain. I looked at other programs like Trainule and they are just too expensive. I am only in my Free Trial and I had a feature request. I figured I wouldn't be given a great deal of attention and I assumed I would receive a generic response regarding my request. I was...

Cons

I don't dislike anything about Deletrain. I am pretty sure if I did, they would find a solution or compromise that would be beneficial to both parties.

Terrible Customer Support

Deletrain support is impossible to contact. Support is basically non-existant. I want to cancel my account and it is not even possible as I cannot get a response from anyone in support.

Pros

It promised to do what we needed, unfortunately did not deliver.

Cons

The screen after completing a quiz goes white and does not direct to keep completing the training modules.

Deletrain is the Bomb!

This company gets it. They know their competition and have designed their offerings to exceed others. They are incredibly responsive and caring. I made a small recommendation and in less than 30 minutes, Deletrain made a programming enhancement! So far I'm very pleased with the product, its value and their customer service. I've dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he's been just awesome.

Pros

Tremendous value considering all the features that are included.

Cons

Needs a little more polishing for user friendliness.

Deletrain can do what you want!

We have been able to utilize Deletrain for a lot more than what we initially thought we could use it for. The new reality of not being able to meet in person to train means we have uploaded even more training online and Deletrain has handled it. They have not let us down

Pros

Deletrain has become a must have for our company in this new "work remote" and "train remote" environment. While we had initially used Deletrain in a limited capacity since we are a small company, we have suddenly been able to scale up to our new needs without skipping a beat. The customer service makes this software amazing also. We can not say enough great things about their service and their product. Deletrain is Just the best thing we have done in 2020

Cons

Are you kidding? If there is something that we do not like - they fix it. But really...what is not to like?

Teach Trust and Verify

Small businesses like ours which have training programs that last a week know that the time we take training new hires is a precious commodity and it does not always pay it self back. Deletrain automates some of this at a fraction of the cost versus having management do the basic training. Deletrain Customer Service is an 11/10 - Unbelievably superb, The ability to track what a trainee has read and understood makes this product valuable just on a daily task basis

Pros

This software is new and has all the features I needed however when I started using it and needed additional tweaks to the features the developer quickly added them.

Cons

The software is pretty self explanatory and does not need a lot of help to understand how to use but the actual "help" section is pretty thin. However the customer service response is very fast and I never had to wait longer than a few hours for issues to be resolved

Scam

horrible

Pros

Finally being done with it. This is a scam.

Cons

Great Training Tool and Back Office!

Amazing service and support. My questions were answered with in an hour of asking, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful in helping me set up. Whether it be an email, call or screen share my needs were always met which reduced the stress of getting the portal up and running and customizing the office needs.

Pros

Mostly the ease of use and set up. Deletrain makes my job easier. If is challenging when you are managing a lot of employees, so to be able to be on one platform for training purposes, administrative work, on boarding new agents and managing hired agents is amazing. I am saving a lot of time and Deletrain is making my job tasks a lot faster to complete.

Cons

NOTHING! I have nothing negative to say.