All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

EasyHire Reviews

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and user-friendly. The customer support was great, they response very quick and was very helpful.

Oksana N.

Read the full review
The rich feature set that is useful to recruiters, such as pausing recording, initiating sessions through email, better video quality than Skype.

Read the full review
I applied to a healtcare job and they used this software. I love the whole we ask the question and you record your response, I even got a chance to redo it if I wasn't happy with my initial recording.

Read the full review
And invites to each of my interviewees were sent to spam folder. Guessing that may be because of the.

Nathan O.

Read the full review
I have noticed, on occasion, that some of the interviews that have been taken will disappear from the interviews tab and I will have to go to the job itself in order to view them.

Ashley C.

4.5

It is a cloud based platform for taking online interviews

Pros

My company uses this for taking interview of candidates through video conferencing and record it as well. you can save the live video interview and watch it later to share with higher authority. We sometimes schedule calls with candidate and ask them to record the video and share it with us to analyze later. It has a library with all the questions for candidate and user and add his questions as well in that. It saves a lot of time of both sides and we pay its price monthly or annually depending on our requirement.

Cons

It can be a little bit difficult to use for the first time because of many links but other then that we have never faced any issues. One thing i would suggest is the ability to delete the old interviews.

Make Hiring Process Easy!

I have given video interview via Easyhire many times. I have found the process quite easy and they will remind you via email if you had an activation key but if you didn’t go through it and complete the interview. They provide you a free trial interview which you can record and check and delete too. This is how you can be prepared and also they have small video clips it it if you need any help.

Pros

The GUI , look and feel is easy to understand and use. For the recruiter, you have to set up the questions and the candidates can easily make their profile into it. The good thing is, you don't have to go through the lengthy sigh up process. Just enter your name and email id and they will send you the activation link to start your interview process. They also provide you the trial video interview free.

Cons

The interview should run in tablet or mobile phone. It is bounded to laptop and desktop right now. This should be he changed

saved sooooooooo much time, thank you!

9/10. Relatively easy to grade and assess candidates

Pros

the entire concept of having people respond to normal interview questions without having to set aside time for a face-to-face was so valuable. I could watch the responses in my own time. Helped us to trim a field of 90+ applicants down to 14 that got invited for a technical zoom-type interview and 3 face-to-face interviews. Our eventual hire was engaged through easyhire.me

Cons

candidate management can be improved, but not too bad

This has been easy to use and well worth the money

easy and cheap for video interviews

Pros

Cost, ease of use while integrated with Greenhouse our ATS. It is fast when reaching out to candidates for their review

Cons

The product seems to be a bit lacking in full feature options in a video interview product. It would be nice to add a live technical screening option, etc.

Revolutionary for our Hiring Process

We use EasyHire to conduct video interviews of candidates for our business, and we are then able to send the recorded interview to other interested leaders who may want to see what they think about the candidate. It's well worth the price we pay.

Pros

Our team loves being able to have an organized platform for our recorded interviews. Before we used EasyHire, we tried some free alternatives, but none of them come close to comparing to the ease-of-use and organized platform of EasyHire. Their customer support team, if you ever find yourself needing them, are REAL PEOPLE who take pride in their product and they truly care about helping users. They've been wonderful to work with.

Cons

Most of our candidates don't have any trouble getting onto the platform for their interviews. As will probably always be the case, we have had a few people who struggle with the pre-interview set up. Personally, I think it's more of a user-issue than a software/accessibility issue.

Bien mais à améliorer

Plutôt bonne, nous l'utilisons essentiellement pour tester les candidats en vidéo différée.

Pros

Le point qui différencie grandement easyhire est la possibilité que le candidat ne prépare pas les réponses lors du questionnaire en vidéo différée. C'est un test de pré-qualification très qualitatif qui permet de tester le candidat de manière spontanée.

Cons

La traduction en Français n'est pas totalement correcte. Certaines modifications dans l'annonce sont payantes (4$) alors qu'il s'agit de modification mineure.

The best recruiter-oriented video interviewing platform out there.

easy video platform to use that doesn't require an extensive download or depend on the candidate also having an existing account.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the technical set up was problematic, depending on the technology used by the candidate. However, the support was always helpful and immediate.

Snap

Pros

The software is very easy to use and it was very easy to set up.

Cons

There is nothing that I did not about the software.

Great resource for our organization

Will continue to use the service in the future. Very affordable and easy to use.

Pros

It does everything we need it to do within our organization. Its very affordable but just as good as any other video hiring service. Highly recommend.

Cons

No cons. Did everything we needed it to do and EasyHire is very quick to respond if you have any questions.

Awesome

Pros

I think the flow is quite good and easy to understand where the user need to move and perform action. Easy to create question.

Cons

sometimes quality of video is not good and rest of the features looks good to me. Try to squeeze the needs according to the user.

EasyHire

I love EasyHire. It is very simple to use and helps with our Talent Acquisition process. Our hiring managers were skeptical at first but are now bought in and love the product just as much as the HR Team. We can pre-screen with customized questions per position that give us a good idea if they meet the skill set we are looking for. I would recommend this product. I spent a few months trying to find the best product to fit our needs and Easyhire was the one chosen. So far, it is one of the best investments and we have been using it for close to 2 years.

Pros

This product saves myself and the team so much time. We no longer have to spend hours on the phone conducting phone screens. It is affordable and a time saver.

Cons

The only thing is sometimes we do not receive updates when the software has been updated so we then have to take extra time to figure out how to do the things we were used to doing.

Our companies choice for VI

The support by EasyHire is really great with excellent response times and quick adaptions if needed. I personally had issues with the German version and helped to get the system translated, which took no longer than 1.5 weeks!

Pros

I've been using this software in collaboration with my team and customers alike, watching the system grow and improve over time. In my opinion, it is the best value for money that you can find. The features are great and my clients love to work with it.

Cons

I have no real issues with the software.

Awesome tool for transparency and accountability

We recently started using easyhire to screen engineering candidates and we love the experience. There was some initial friction in adopting a new process but the overheads of using easyhire were acceptable. What I love most about easyhire is the level of transparency it brought into the process. The transparency has both directly and indirectly improved the quality of the interviews in a very short...

Pros

Helps bring about transparency and accountability into the interviewing process

Cons

Some of the workflows are not very intuitive. However I have seen the project evolve rapidly over the last few months that I have been using it. The easyhire team has also been very responsive to feedback

Awesome platform with awesome support!

Have had an awesome experience with EasyHire. The platform is extremely easy to use but also powerful enough to meet all our needs - whether as part of the pre-screening process for candidates or to facilitate complicated technical interviews. The team is responsive and executes on feedback from customers extremely quickly. Finally, their prices are fair and extremely scalable (i.e. grow as you grow). The features

Pros

- Easy to use platform that is dynamic enough to handle complex technical interviews face to face or on-demand - Tailored for technical interviews making screening developers super easy - Team features make working with your teams simple and make EasyHire perfect for Start-ups and Small Businesses without the same resources to commit towards a comprehensive ATS system.

Cons

- Young platform - so making the system better all the time (for ex/ have slackbot integration however this could be more comprehensive).

Great bang for the buck!

I have only just started using this software, but it is exactly what we are looking for and as a nonprofit organization we really appreciate the low monthly cost! As we use it more and more there might be additional features that would be helpful, but at this time it is working well for what we need. Thank you thank you!

Pros

- Easy userface - Low monthly cost - Ability to share candidate interviews with multiple collaborators - Ability to upload resumes - Scorecard criteria

Cons

- Sometimes java doesn't load properly and I end up having to reload or log out and log back in to load candidates. - Wish there was a way to completely remove a candidate, not just 'reject' but a hard delete. - Wish there was a way to make a custom interview time (i.e. shorter than the minimum 30 minutes).

Exceedingly Happy, and Saving Money

We have been exceedingly happy with EasyHire. The quality of the interviews is very high, and whenever we've run into technical issues, the staff is very responsive. The on-demand function has helped us save time and increase the dynamics of our interview process. We researched many tools in the space, including Take The Interview, SparkHire, and RIVS, and found EasyHire to be the highest quality produce for the price point that we needed.

Pros

Intuitive platform, ease of candidate use/experience.

Cons

The sorting functions on the "interviews" page takes a bit of getting used to; our team had a bit of a challenge seeing that they were excluding interviews due to some of the columns being filtered.

Easy to Use

Overall, I love this service. It is easy to use and easy to analyze interviews.

Pros

I used this to interview a few times and it is a great platform to connect with the candidate. It is very intuitive to use.

Cons

There is no tablet or mobile version. This would be a great feature because many times you will be to interview or be interviewed on the go.

Thank you for the review, Tom! Our web version is optimized for mobile devices. Without the need to install any app, candidates can take video interviews on the iOS or Android phones or tablets. Employers can also view and grade interviews. Please try using EasyHire.me on your mobile browser and we'd love to hear your feedback.

Overall very good and very positive.

Easy to conduct advanced screening of candidates for a job/role.

Pros

It is a very effective tool for what it provides and does. It is fairly simple and straightforward to setup and very intuitive to use from an interviewee perspective.

Cons

Certain workflows and use cases are a bit challenging due to questionable design choices. Tasks like viewing interviews and changing the status of a job/role could be made simpler and more intuitive.

Most easy, intuitive online software to conduct interviews.

I used easyhire.me online solution for interviewing many software engineers in US and India. The biggest issue I had taking interviews, especially software engineers is inability to see them sometimes due to issues with skype etc. Also not been able to test their coding skills in real time and after the interview an easy way to get feedback from the interview panel. This tool hit all those points in an easy and consistent way. It makes the entire process from scheduling, to conducting interviews to feedback without downloading any software. Features such as question bank etc. makes it even more easier. I strongly recommend giving this tool a shot, especially if you are hiring globally and also your interview panel is also located in various locations.

Cons

We've used EasyHire for a few month's now and I can say that it has been relatively straightforward.

We've used it exclusively for on-demand interviews and we've found it to be very useful for getting a sense of the person before any in-person interview.

Pros

The software tends to be easy and quick to use. We very rarely have issues with any of the functionality.

Cons

Great and very helpful product for hiring process improvement.

Hiring process is super-fast now. Time is saved and productivity is increased. Client relationship also increased.

Pros

Video quality is fantastic when compared to others.Feature like recording is good. No special training required to use this software.

Cons

Till now I have no complaints about this software. I like to ask my friends to use this software as it has nice features.

Amazing

Pros

EasyhHire completely changed our hiring practices for the better. Very easy to use, and perfect to share notes. Costumer service is fantastic. Try it, you will not go back.

Cons

It will be great if there was a way of setting up a pipeline for each job, and perhaps being able to email candidates directly. Otherwise, amazing!

Good and Positive

Pros

It is a simple to setup and straight forward effective tool and lot of customization options are available which makes this even more effective.

Cons

Sometimes the loading time takes longer and also the quality of the video is not good and needs improvement.

I don't think I have had this level of usable data for an interview before. Made decisions easy!

I was a little nervous about switching. Not only did I have to switch, I had to get the interviewers and candidates on board. Turns out, it was not that big a deal. The beauty of EasyHire is that it stays out of the way unless you need it. It was a relief to not have to juggle multiple tools for a every interview. Scheduling, interviewing and reviewing - all in one package. One thing that I would have loved to have is a rudimentary applicant tracking system capability. Searching through resumes to surface specific skill matches would have been awesome.

Great piece of software

Our recruitment has improved dramatically since implementing this software. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very cost-effective, clean looking interface with great features. Once learned, it is a very simple and easy to use program that does everything required in the recruitment process.

Cons

As always with anything technical, a lot will depend on the candidate technology being used. There is a small learning curve, as with any new software, but overall these are very minor complaints that are present with any other software.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.