EasyHire Reviews

4.6

How would you rate EasyHire?

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and user-friendly. The customer support was great, they response very quick and was very helpful.

ON

Oksana N.

Their customer support team, if you ever find yourself needing them, are REAL PEOPLE who take pride in their product and they truly care about helping users. They've been wonderful to work with.

The rich feature set that is useful to recruiters, such as pausing recording, initiating sessions through email, better video quality than Skype.

Cons

The problem is that for first timers can be difficult to understand because of too much links over there.

AD

Arthur D.

EasyHire sends a lot of emails, almost spamming my inbox.

ON

Oksana N.

When a candidate doesn't complete interview properly, the page glitches slightly and no way of telling whether they didn't complete or if page isn't working.

Muhammad M.

Very beautiful UI but you can be lost with it also

Pros

By the time I used, it was very easy to keep sending applications and then find them after.

Cons

System is great! Sometimes you have to ask repeatedly for the same thing from customer service.

We've asked repeatedly for the link to our training video and have been told we would need to be sent a password for it's use. At over a week out from training we still do not have the link or the pass code. We were not impressed with the training demo as it was hard to understand from our presenter and when I asked clarifying questions what I found out was different from what we were sold. We still like the product so far but we're not thrilled with the communication post signature or the fact some things like smart phone interviews were misrepresented.

Pros

Features seem to be pretty good and the system is easy to use and setup even with hard to understand training.

Cons

It is not smartphone ready. The service and communication is lacking post sale. The training was not as easy for a Midwest market to understand, our trainer's accent was too thick.

Just the beginning

We haven't really started implementing EasyHire into our hiring process just yet, but we are looking to get started in January when hiring picks up.

Pros

I like that it can be integrated into Greenhouse. Super helpful in that way

Cons

I don't like that we can't automate adding the questions and details of the job from GH where we already have all of that information.

Great for screening!

It was great! I had the opportunity to give feedback on development of the tool, with new features etc, all my suggestions were taken in consideration. They are constantly improving its functionalities and its user friendly for the company and the applicant. Definitely will keep using it.

Pros

Is user friendly for the company and the user. Great interface.

Cons

Still on the development stages some bug fixes here and there.

Great product

Works great I fill out my application and save it and they access it and call me for a interview what more can you ask for

Pros

The ease of putting you information in and being able to retrieve it later to fill out more applications

Cons

I can not think of anything that was not helpful with this product