eBenefits Reviews

4.5/5 (6 reviews)

Brenda Cárdenas

I will not think twice to come back.

Reviewed 2018-04-07

Pros
I think that EBenefits is one of the best companies and is responsible for making it known to their customers, without a doubt it shows that works for us, as a client I am fully satisfied and happy to have chosen them, I doubt there is a better company In the area of human resources, I will not think twice to come back.

Cons
I really do not have any complaints about this company, on the contrary, I love working with her. Excellent service left me happy with the results obtained.

Inés Prieto

Really very happy

Reviewed 2018-04-08

Pros
Really very happy to have chosen EBenefits, I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies that can be in the field of human resources, excellent work.

Cons
I really do not have any complaints about this company, I'm very happy to have worked with them and pleased with the services they offered me, very anxious for a second time.

Estela Romero

Excellent

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Pros
Excellent, undoubtedly EBenefits, knows how to handle, in the area of human resources and how to stand out too, his work really pleases anyone.

Cons
I'm leaving with 0 complaints, only very good reviews. Excellent work and above all great quality of services.

Kelsey Short

Okay Service for Electronic Benefits

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-02

Pros
My company uses this software for benefits and has for several years. It is easy to enter data into and doesn't allow you to move forward and miss anything because of required fields.

Cons
It is not always as user friendly as you would like. We have had errors in reports but the data has been entered correctly. Customer Service is helpful.

Katherine Pérez Parra

My experience has been very good with this platform.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-04-05

Provides real-time benefits information for administrators and employees.

Pros
This platform is very good, since it allows to administer the programs of basic and voluntary benefits of payroll. The benefits are provided in real time for administrators and employees.

Cons
I have nothing against, it is necessary to update the platform with over time, but only that is what is against me for the application.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Great for managing employee benefits

Reviewed 2018-04-08

Pros
This UI is clean and responsive. The tool is very useful if you know what you are doing. It is very fast.

Cons
This is on the pricer side of the similar programs. If you are willing to do more work you can find other ones for cheaper