EddyHR Reviews

4.9/5 (10 reviews)

Chelsey Sperry

The software you can't live without!

Reviewed 2019-01-11
Review Source: Software Advice

I have used 3 other HR Softwares and none of them compare to Eddy. This is a very easy to use software that you can figure out on your own. The customer service team has been so quick to answer any questions that I've had and the engineering team to fix any bugs that I've came across. The design and use of this software is better than anything I've used or demoed. I am super excited to continue to use eddy and be apart of what this company has store for us in the future.

Pros
- Very easy and fast to use. - Clean, organized, and beautiful design. Anyone in the company can hop on and learn how to use it. - Only takes minutes to set up to fit your companies needs. - Moving applicants to stages actions is so easy with the drag and drop and has a great overview of everyone in the process. - Automatically posts to job boards to gain more candidates. - The interview guides are amazing with the various questions you can choose from for each stage action. - The communication with applicants is smoother. The email chains are easy to read and go back to previous conversations without the html mess you see in others. - There are so many small features that you don't think about until you actually are using it where you realize you can't live without it and eddy has many of those. I love the amount of days the applicant has been in our system display and being able to move applicants to other jobs without having to manually add them. - Customer service team is awesome to work with. They are very quick on answering questions and giving updates on what the software is releasing next.

Cons
- Still a young company with features I wish it had like tagging system and onboarding, but all those features are coming soon!

Oscar Escobar

The ATS/HRIS I Never Knew I Needed

Review Source: Software Advice

The team that I dealt with at eddy has been nothing short of amazing. From my initial contact with them to completing our partnership, the communication, and understanding of what we needed in an ATS as a company has been incredible. I feel that we have received a tailor-made product and attention in getting the ATS integrated into our recruiting process. Our company has tried many other ATS's and even though eddy have claimed this product is still evolving, it is an amazing product. I foresee us using eddy heavily now and into the future. A necessity for my recruiting process that I did not know I needed. Super excited to continue to use eddy.

Pros
-Easy to use (plug and play) -Well organized/Process well thought out -Simplified Pipeline setup and building -Streamlined Initial contact with candidates -Integration with job sites and posting job ads -Integration with current careers page or direct replacement for current careers page -AMAZING Customer Service and response time to inquiries -Frequent updates and great communication in regards to what is coming next for the platform

Cons
-There are a few missing functions that I would like to see like a job order submission process from Hiring Authorities as well as a tagging system, but the communication in regards to what is coming up next is great.

Albens Polynice

Best ATS I've used so far!

Reviewed 2019-09-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I love the fact that Eddy is easy to navigate and not cluttered with useless things that can be overwhelming to a first time user. You can post any jobs and it instantly goes to three major job boards which saves you time and money. Let's not forget about the fact that I can save all my employee files and have access to them with one click of a button. Goodbye paper, folders, and file cabinets! Eddy rocks!!!

Cons
None so far, Eddy.com constantly add features for me to run my business.

Marissa Deveraux

Eddy Saved Me Time and Money

Reviewed 2019-07-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The salesperson was super friendly and I even got to talk to the CEO while trying to decide on the product. They showed me the roadmap of what they were going to roll out and they have been incredible each time. They keep me up to date on all the new features.

Pros
I really like being able to customize my candidate pipeline with the drag and drop features. Then I can also make job postings and save them in Eddy while at the same time putting through integrated top job boards like Glassdoor and Indeed. It makes it so much easier to track my candidates especially with being able to keep my notes right there in Eddy.

Cons
I wish it had a couple more features like payroll and trainings already.

Nicole Collins

Applicant Tracking Simplified!

Reviewed 2019-01-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Eddy was the first and best solution for us in solving the spiderweb of candidates at varying stages of the hiring process. Due to the rapid growth of our company, the tracking of candidates was out of control. Many candidates were lost in the process, disappointed in the untimely responses and the hiring team felt unprofessional. Eddy enabled us to get organized, to move candidates along the process more smoothly, and to hire the right people in the right positions.

Cons
Although there are unique functions that we would like to see within Eddy for our specific needs, we feel that Eddy solved some of our biggest pain points and continues to do so. The functionality and enhancements are only getting better.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Adam Rasmussen

Amazing! Awesome design, simple and fun

Review Source: Software Advice

Loved the customer service, the pricing and the design. Really awesome Software

Pros
Drag and drop! So so easy to use and amazing design. You can automate emails, job integrations, customize your own hiring stages.

Cons
Nothing for me. We really don’t have anything we don’t like. There is a lot of old software and Eddy is new, clean, fast. We love it

Carlie Palmer

THE HR Software for Modern Companies

Review Source: Software Advice

There is no better software for interviewing and hiring. I have only been using Eddy for a short time, but I’m convinced.

Pros
The hiring process created by Eddy HR is unmatched. The software is easy to use and organized perfectly.

Cons
Eddy is a newer software and not all of the features for employee management have launched. Once they do, the “cons” section will be empty. Eddy is straight up phenomenal.

McKenna Gudmunson

Hands down best customer service!

Reviewed 2019-01-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Eddy is a great product that is priced right and full of capabilities!

Pros
Easy to use, Great Stage Actions, Free Interview Questions, Customizable, Auto Email Generation, Modern look and feel!

Cons
I have no issues with Eddy. When I come across a bug their service team and software engineers get it fixed within a day. All around great people and even better customer service.

Heath Westfall

Most user friendly product on the market

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
So easy to use. Anyone in your organization can use Eddy with little to no training. Communication with applicants is incredibly easy and smooth Assignment of tasks is laid out very clearly

Cons
Waiting on a few more functions to be built out. Currently a con but will be fixed soon Coming out with new features regularly

Tyler Hansen

Incredible!

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
And incredible company was absolutely incredible customer service. Can’t believe the difference that it’s made having their HR software!

Cons
Love everything about the product. No complaints whatsoever. They have delivered and continue to do so!