Eddy Reviews - Page 2

EddyHR

EddyHR has been easy to work with. The software if fairly intuitive and easy to use so with only a little training we are up and running. Customer service has been prompt and easy to work with when we do have questions. Overall I would give EddyHR an A.

Pros

This software has helped us tremendously with our hiring and onboarding procedures. Much easier to use than the onboarding software we were using.

Cons

We are still learning but so far we don't have any complaints.

HR at your fingertips

Love this tool to manage and hire my employees. I would definitely recommend EddyHr to anyone.

Pros

The Company is wonderful to work with for all your HR needs. They are on top of every request and question I have about the system. Eddyhr is extreamlly easy to learn and implement for you and your employees. It's a great tool for any small to medium size company. They are continuasly adding new and incredible features to their system. I love it and would tell anyone to use it.

Cons

I can't think of any cons that I have right now with the Eddyhr system.

Eddy is Great

I have had a great experience overall. The Eddy team has been quick to respond to my questions and concerns.

Pros

I like the profiles of the employees! It is fantastic to have access to this data and so easy to digest it.

Cons

I wish there was more reproting. I also wish there was a way to reward employees through the portal. Payroll exposure is an issue. Getting pay stubs. Also getting out of state Tax stuff set up has been a pain.

EddyHR

It has been great. Just looking forward to finding out when the essential things we need can be integrated

Pros

The ease of learning. Anyone can do it.

Cons

There are some functions we still need. Scheduler and the ability to get videos and powerpoints to upload into onboarding and training. THese are vital functions for our operations.

THE HR Software for Modern Companies

There is no better software for interviewing and hiring. I have only been using Eddy for a short time, but I’m convinced.

Pros

The hiring process created by Eddy HR is unmatched. The software is easy to use and organized perfectly.

Cons

Eddy is a newer software and not all of the features for employee management have launched. Once they do, the “cons” section will be empty. Eddy is straight up phenomenal.

Good product with a lot of room for improvement

Overall it is saving us a lot of time!

Pros

The ATS and onboarding features work really well together. The time tracking and PTO are a huge help and easy to use.

Cons

PTO feature could be expanded so employees could be assigned multiple policies. The reporting feature could include more data points and it would be great if we could create custom reports.

Hands down best customer service!

Eddy is a great product that is priced right and full of capabilities!

Pros

Easy to use, Great Stage Actions, Free Interview Questions, Customizable, Auto Email Generation, Modern look and feel!

Cons

I have no issues with Eddy. When I come across a bug their service team and software engineers get it fixed within a day. All around great people and even better customer service.

Most user friendly product on the market

Pros

So easy to use. Anyone in your organization can use Eddy with little to no training. Communication with applicants is incredibly easy and smooth Assignment of tasks is laid out very clearly

Cons

Waiting on a few more functions to be built out. Currently a con but will be fixed soon Coming out with new features regularly

Andrew M

Pros

The layout and ease of use is great. And customer service is always 100% (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])

Cons

Since it is relatively new to us, we are still learning and figuring out how to best utilize everything. Noithing major to say about cons yet.

Great Software for small business!

Great HR Software and excellent customer service!

Pros

Very easy to use and great value and my employees love it.

Cons

I wish it had a scheduling function and a way to breakdown bi-weekly payroll reports by each week instead of reporting for the whole period.

Incredible!

Pros

And incredible company was absolutely incredible customer service. Can’t believe the difference that it’s made having their HR software!

Cons

Love everything about the product. No complaints whatsoever. They have delivered and continue to do so!

Affordable service

Easy to use, affordable, Customer Support was great. We really had no issues besides the service not being customizable.

Pros

It was affordable and provided a lot of value for the price. We had signed up for about 2 months because it was cheaper than the other services.

Cons

We decided to go with another company because Eddy was not customizable to what our business needed.

Worth it!

Pros

This product is very easy to use. The layout is clean, simple, and the best part is it helps you stay organized. Very useful if you have a team with the information you need/want to document on them, and to view when employees are out for the month to help prepare ahead of time. Interviews and hiring goes more smoothly, and you can be sure candidates are always updated. and taken care of.

Cons

Not at this time! Everyone has been super helpful.

Happy with EddyHR

Pros

Integration was simple and support staff is prompt, honest and professional.

Cons

Some features are still being developed.