Elevo Reviews

Elevo

Performance & Talent Management

Elevo

We grew up together...

We have been working with Elevo since the beginning, we use it for all of our processes and Elevo has evolved with us, has always been there to develop specifications that were in line with our vision of human resources, while making sure that it is also useful for all of their customers.

Pros

What I like the most is the modularity and the fact that it allows to accompany the employee throughout his experience.

Cons

The fact that if we multiply the campaigns it is more complicated to compare one campaign to another...

Feedback Elevo

Pros

There are a lot of features available on the software such as 360 feedback, creation and monitoring of campaigns... each customizable to our needs. It's also possible to go deeper and into further details if necessary. In addition, we receive an exemplary customer care when needed.

Cons

We encountered some difficulties at the beginning to master the software but had a good training and some documentation to help us.

Shift Technology < > Elevo

Creating a form is easy and the extraction of it is even easier. The taking in hands of the software is really easy for our users (the collaborators didn't know the HR Team 1 year ago). Try Elevo and your evaluations will be fast / easy for each year / each employee.

Pros

This software is very userfriendly and we can use it for the different people in the world.

Cons

Perhaps we different analyses that you can have. I think we can improve it but I think in a few months Elevo will do that :-)

Très professionnel

Pros

Ce logiciel est très performant. Il permet d'avoir un support de qualité tout en gagnant un temps précieux dans l'élaboration des campagnes. Grande facilité d'exploitation pour l'administrateur, avec des résultats très professionnels.

Cons

Aucune difficulté d'utilisation, tant pour l'administrateur que l'utilisateur.

Elevo is a great tool to build my HR Roadmap

Elevo helped us transform our annual review process and implement feeback 360° for our managers. It has been great so far.

Pros

Elevo is very simple to use and entirely customizable. The deployment was quick and efficient and the support team is great ! I am having a real impact on my company's management thanks to Elevo.

Cons

The product is still quite simple but they add features often

Very easy to use software

Pros

Elevo is really easy to use, to create, personalize and launch perf review campaigns. The software is still evolving a new features are added every semester that are really useful ! The Support team is great and helps a lot with all questions I might have on how to use the product, challenging my templates etc.

Cons

I'd like to have verbatim analysis. Also to have a better way of identifying training needs - but I know that its in the roadmap.

I'm a fan !

We use Elevo for periodic 360 feedback campaigns and our annual reviews process. The experience has been very good so far !

Pros

Easy to implement in many languages User-friendly interface Great and valuable content and advice (white papers & articles). Very reactive and insightful support

Cons

The company is still growing so the software is evolving often

A quality product that is easy to use

Pros

We were able to integrate Elevo into an existing HR software and we set up a single access to the two software. The employees were all able to use the product without difficulty. As an administrator, it is simple to follow the dashboards and perform targeted reminders. It is very good !

Cons

Nothing, everything is ok for the moment. Elevo is a good product and we continue to follow its development

Je ne peux plus me passer de Elevo et les managers non plus

Pros

La possibilité de dématérialiser complètement nos entretiens RH. La mise en place rapide et simple et la possibilité de créer des modèles de formulaires sur mesure Les requêtes via Excel pour éviter de ressaisir tout le plan de formation L'avancement des entretiens en direct avec des graphs

Cons

rien tout est parfait et je l'ai même recommandé à mes homologues DRH

Tool to be adapted to small usage

Pros

easy to understand and navigate - no need to have user guide

Cons

cost to have more features - features very limited with entry cost