Emplify Reviews

Emplify

Employee engagement improvement software + human coaching

4.69/5 (16 reviews)

Pros
  • We are identifying opportunities at the department level. We've got a pretty good company score with 90% participation so the tool has been nice to drill down to the department level.Keisha U.Read the full review
  • They are very responsive to any questions or requests for help. I have very much enjoyed partnering with Emplify on our company's journey to improve our employee engagement.Kira C.Read the full review
  • Using Emplify has changed our company for the better. We are now able, thanks to Emplify, to track detailed data on how our associates are feeling about their work.Kira C.Read the full review
Cons
  • I struggle to come up with things that I dislike about Emplify.Kira C.Read the full review
  • Because things are always changing on the website, sometimes I get a little lost when looking for survey results.Debora C.Read the full review
  • I was a bit skeptical at first. I thought it would be a lot of work to learn how to use it and to keep up-to-date, plus I wasn't sure that employees would embrace it.Joyce P.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kira Childers

Amazing Insight

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Emplify's customer support is top-notch. They are very responsive to any questions or requests for help. I have very much enjoyed partnering with Emplify on our company's journey to improve our employee engagement!

Pros
Using Emplify has changed our company for the better. We are now able, thanks to Emplify, to track detailed data on how our associates are feeling about their work. We then use this data to help improve the work experience for all of our associates, particularly teams who need extra help. Emplify enables us to put data around something that leaders may feel, but can't really identify. Taking these "feelings" and putting them into actionable data, which is something Emplify helps with significantly via the engagement dashboard, has been huge for our company. The dashboard that displays data is very easy to use and understand and contains a lot of meaningful visual elements that are easy to drop into presentations for C-level and board members. Emplify's software is extremely easy to use from an admin perspective, and the survey process is very easy and painless for associates. It takes 5-6 minutes 4 times each year. The data we get from that small investment of associate time is invaluable. We have decreased regrettable turnover and have seen an increase in topline revenue since using the Emplify product.

Cons
I struggle to come up with things that I dislike about Emplify. It is incredibly easy to use and has made a huge difference for our company.

Christie Prue

Outstanding experience in every aspect of the products, services and results.

Reviewed 2017-08-21

Improved employee engagement!

Pros
The software used as the foundation for creating and designing our own employee communication app is extremely user friendly. The content is robust, engaging (almost addicting over time) and has become the hub of all things "employee" at our company. The always accessible customer support is incredibly knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to allow us to do what we want to do with the app. The engagement survey software requires very little effort on our part. Emplify does everything except create the list of employees. The results are available within 10 days and are very detailed. We have been able to clearly understand our strengths and opportunities for improvement and make measurable improvements with the guidance and counseling of the professionals at Emplify who specialize in interpreting the results. We are making progress in improving the level of engagement in our organization as a direct result of both the engagement survey and the app. This has been an outstanding partnership that we see continuing long term.

Cons
I have very few concerns about this software and the couple that I had, they are making changes to address. I am not a technical person, but have been successful in using the Emplify products.

Liz Snyder

The Software Supports our Strategic Goals

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-11-27

We are using this to gauge employee engagement and what is going well or what we can improve on at a point in time. Ultimate strategic goal it is helping us with is finding solutions to increase employee engagement and retention.

Pros
The ability to have the data in so many slices really helps us drill down to where we can target initiatives.

Cons
It is not easy to print a full report on a region or grouping as have to print views individually.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Holly Harvey-Smith

Great value

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-10-28

Wonderful tool--very user friendly to the admin and employees. Has been a huge help to me as I work with specific audiences to change behaviors or perspectives. The analytics are well presented, and create a compelling story. It provides clarity as to where we need to focus our efforts. The team at Emplify cares about our success and continues to offer valuable insight as we navigate significant change within our organization.

Pros
User friendly, strong analytics and most importantly, I receive strong objective support from our Emplify advocate on next steps following each survey.

Cons
It can be a little challenging to not have a full view of prior surveys in the portal. You can see the progression of the results, but not a full dive into the old surveys. This would be helpful to new executives and managers coming on board.

Debora Chizmar

Emplify Review

Reviewed 2019-11-02

We are able to pinpoint problems or successes to certain plants or departments and even to certain shifts within plants. Management team members are feeling more of a personal responsibility for their plants or departments.

Pros
The ability to achieve specific feedback for groups within the survey responses.

Bo Dietrick

Capture Employee Engagement with Ease

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-10-24

Pros
This software is easy to use and gives you a direct view into different areas of your business and how they are performing from the standpoint of employee engagement. This philosophy was new to us, but we have experienced great participation and are able to give team leaders direct information in an anonymous way.

Cons
The product itself is very user friendly and intuitive. The biggest challenge is taking the leap of faith to just start doing it and to commit your business to a quarterly survey of your employees.

Joyce Posson

Great product!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Communication is a key to keeping your employees engaged, but finding the right tools to make it happen is not always easy. The Emplify App is not only a tool for employees but our company as well. I love that we can text or email any of our employees right from the directory that we've created for the App. We can send notifications to the entire staff when we have something to celebrate, or poll the entire staff when we need their help. Part of our workforce is out in the field. The App is a great way to bridge the communication gap and we can send info to that specific group. From a human resources standpoint, putting all of the benefits information right at employees' fingertips is a huge time saver. I was a bit skeptical at first. I thought it would be a lot of work to learn how to use it and to keep up-to-date, plus I wasn't sure that employees would embrace it. The App is easy to use, easy to update and I'm sure our employees would agree that our communication efforts are much improved. I have already recommended Emplify to several companies.

Devra Callaghan

Super AND spectacular

Reviewed 2019-10-29

Pros
Emplify is super easy to implement. The set-up was quick and customization for our company went off without a hitch. Aside from the software being awesome and user friendly, the support we get from the Emplify team has been spectacular.

Cons
The only problem we have is their "rule of 5" and frankly that really isn't a problem. The rule is there to protect the anonymity of the respondents. We have several locations with less than 5 employees, so those managers are not able to access data that is specific to their team.

Keisha Underwood

Great Engagement Snapshot

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-10-22

Pros
I like the layout (drilldown by department) and the new Action Plan (identify and create action plan to address competencies with lower scores) features. I love that the survey is available to employees via text messaging.

Cons
I would like to see more automated features that drive you to the software - like alerts with suggestions, reminders, etc.

Theresa Ulyatt

Emplify gives us the insight we need to be a high performing company

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-11-01

Team members at Emplify are attentive, helpful and smart. Launching was easy, which was key amidst so many competing priorities. With each survey we get better at creating groups to understand, demographics and other, in order to accelerate performance at the firm.

Pros
Emplify uses smart insights, properly crafted questions and tools that aggregate and support the Employee Engagement Story at our company. We love how easy it is to set up, the 6 min survey for employees which increases participation and the reporting that is generated to help leaders understand where to focus energies with their employees.

Cons
No cons at this time - we have not encountered issues.

Chelsea Collins

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-10-29

Turnover and reasons for it. Emplify has helped us jump into discussing and implementing solutions for problems we mainly knew that we had but gave more context and support for why or how a change should occur.

Pros
Aside from the software, the team they have running it is extremely well versed in the content and have been influential in how we read the results and implement change.

Cons
There is not currently the ability to export as much as I would like to to manipulate the results how I can better display them. It may be for good reason but at points would be helpful/

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Aron Scalissi

Extremely satisfied

Reviewed 2019-10-31

Fabulous. Friendly and responsive.

Pros
It's inherently user friendly. Easy to navigate and self explanatory.

Cons
No issues to report at this time. Within first 6 months of usage.

Angie Price

Reviewed 2019-11-24

Every person we have spoken with has been so helpful, and everything they said we could expect has been completely accurate. We are thrilled with this helpful tool for our employees!

Pros
The information and feedback they were able to provide on employee engagement was so helpful! The way they could break down each question on the survey to what that meant for each department was extremely valuable in helping us create action items to help our employees.

Cons
I have no complaints about this software.

Andi Amburgey

Increasing Employee Engagment

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Overall we have a great experience with our app to increase employee engagement. Since our initial launch, we have continued to see steady usage and have continued to find ways to add to the app through our own creative ideas and excellent customer support. We are excited to begin looking at what additions a phase 2 launch will bring to our employees!

Casey Cawthon

Emplify Review

Reviewed 2016-12-07

We've recently started using Emplify at my organization to help shape our organizational culture and as a way to better communicate/connect with employees. So far, the app had been very well received and relatively easy to organize/use.

Katie McGarr

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-11-04

Top notch customer service!

Pros
User friendly and the customer service!!

Cons
N/A