All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eSkill

Job tests, behavioral assessments & video interviewing tools

visit website

eSkill Reviews

Good Platform

Pros

Options for questions when creating the tests.

Cons

When we were customizing tests, it seemed a little tricky when saving. Once we figured that out, it worked well.

We've had a great experience with eSkill for the many years we have been using it.

Tests exactly what we need for our call center positions and some other departments as well.

Pros

Easy to set up candidates for testing. We have used it for many years and have been very happy with it overall. The test was set-up per our guidelines.

Cons

Nothing really. We've had great luck with this product. Would like to be able to search by last name and have everything related to that person show up on one page.

Awesome customer service, Dwight is so fast and a pleasure to work with! Your pricing is competitive - you would be able to charge a bit more if you streamlined some of your functionality.

Pros

updates to tests based on software updates is great! We can request a test and eSkill accommodates within 3-4 months.

Cons

Some aspects are "clunky" like we have separate accounts for all of our branches and customer support must update a test on each branch account for us rather than us updating a test we've customized and being able to post it to each branch account on our own.

Thank you for taking the time to review eSkill. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to continuously improve our testing system. We have sent your feedback to our Content Development Team to review and resolve to be able to update all tests at once.

Great System that Meets a lot of Needs!

I have always had great customer service form eSkill and very consistent information all the years we have been working with them!

Pros

eSkill is simple to use and easy to access. In the almost three years we have been using eSkill in our hiring process, we have had improved candidates for interviews. The testing is also super customizable!

Cons

It can seem pricey, but the benefits to our company are

A great online test taking tool that evaluates skill and application, not searchable trivia.

Pros

I appreciate most that the software lets users *demonstrate* their abilities through a virtual environment, rather than be limited to answering static questions. When users are asked to answer questions, however, they are written so that application is required, rather than surface knowledge.

Cons

There are some additional management tools I would like to see added, but given how responsive eSkill has been to my needs, I'm optimistic the improvements will come down the road.

love this software have recommended it to others

we are able to determine if an applicant really does possess the skills we are looking for.

Pros

I like that there are a lot of choices. you can also create your own test pulling from different tests.

Cons

there are so many choices, it can be overwhelming. I had to search a little bit to find the tests that had the questions I was looking for. our job titles did not necessarily match yours.

Candidate Testing

Using eSkill has helped me weed out candidates that would not be a good fit for our organization by giving them tests preemployment.

Pros

I like that I can issue a test and I'm done. eSkill sent the test to the candidate and provided me with the results. Other than entering the candidate information, it was totally hands off and easy to use.

Cons

No cons of using eSkill come to mind....

Good Fit

Great!

Pros

$20k cheaper than competitors, yet more customization capability.

Cons

Needed more support than expected getting launched.

Wonderful customer service; efficient & knowledgeable staff; testing works for hiring staff.

Ease of convenience; wide range of topics that you can test potential candidates on.

Pros

Ease of use and I can send testing to candidates via email remotely, which is beneficial and saves time.

Cons

It can be a bit time consuming to set up a new test; however I have had the help of our account rep, who has designed the test for me based on my comments, so this has worked well.

eSkill review

My experience in the two years working with eSkill has always been positive. The service is great, the turn around time on tasks is great, and the people are knowledgeable and helpful. I couldn't ask for a better product and accountability.

Pros

I enjoyed that when I reached out to have a test created with a specific job description, my reps created it exactly as I wanted it and in the degree of difficulty I wanted it to be.

Cons

Nothing, it is everything I need it to be and it continues to serve a purpose.

eSkill saves us time in the recruiting process

Saves time, easy to use, helped us automate something that we were previously trying to do manually.

Pros

Easy to use, effective tool for screening candidates for our call center, good feedback from candidates about their experience taking the assessment.

Cons

A little expensive to use as a screening too, would use it more often if it was more cost efficient.

Good investment

Great product

Pros

Does a great job of determining actual skill level of applicants. We are able to avoid poor hiring choices who know how to answer interview questions but don't actually have the skills to perform the job. It is easy to use & we are able to customize the tests to screen for the diverse roles we employ.

Cons

It took me a few minutes to figure out reports. Not sure if there's a way to get notified when a test is complete.

The pros of utilizing eSkill softward

Pros

The eSkill software was intuitive, the staff is knowledgeable about their product lines to the point of anticipating your questions and having ready answers. They will also follow up with training videos and documentation for ease of use. I have enjoyed utilizing this software and hope to expand my usage of other aspects of the software as my business needs grow.

Cons

Have not had any Cons with this software at this time.

Helpful, easy to use, value

Very positive. The ROI on eSkill is very high.

Pros

The users who engage in the testing software, find using the test easy. The test results are very reflective of the actual knowledge of the user.

Cons

It takes time to set up tests. Budget about an hour of non-interrupted time.

Easy to use and is great to use when you need to ensure that a candidate has the right skills!

Pros

I like that I can customize each skills assessment to match the position requirements. It is especially useful when I need to find a candidate that requires specific skills and this software ensures that we are finding someone who has a proven ability to pass the assessment.

Cons

I have not found anything so far that I do not like about it. We do not use it for every single position, just the ones that require a specific skill set, such as Excel.

Easy Testing site

It is easy to use the software and easy to communicate with support

Pros

It was easy to formulate a test for a possible new hire to see if they possess the talents needed for the position. When i had concerns, customer support was very responsive and helpful.

Cons

There was nothing i didnt like. it was easy

eSkill makes candidate testing a breeze!

Our staff and candidates really like that the scores can be sent to the candidate and us directly following completion of the tests if that is set up in the test options.

Pros

The ease of use and user friendly format makes it a breeze to use and send applicants appropriate testing for the positions they are interested in.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to move the order of the saved tests around so you could put the most frequently used tests to the top of the list and not have to scroll through as we do for the number of saved tests we have.

knowledge testing does not translate into predictable performance

Good

Pros

easy to use platform good customer service Ability to customize

Cons

knowledge testing does not translate into predictable performance: We are looking into case studies as part of our recruitment process to get a better sense of candidate's overall analytical, presentation and organizational skills.

We are happy to hear how easy you find eSkill to use! Your Client Success Manager is available to you to assist you in performing a case study.

St. Clair County

Our experience has bee very positive. We are utilizing it more and more every year.

Pros

Simulation and large variety of questions and subject matter

Cons

the process of building a test is not super user friendly. When reviewing I would like the option to remove irrelevant questions at that time instead of going back to the summary page to remove them.

Thank you for your feedback! If we are understanding your feedback correctly, you do have the option to delete a question during the Preview Test option. This button is located under the Question Navigator. Your Client Success Manager, Michelle, will reach out to you directly for further guidance.

Human Resources

It is a wonderful product for what we use it for.

Pros

The ability to screen applicants skill levels before hiring.

Cons

Probably because we do not use often, maneuvering and knowing where certain information can be a little tricky.

Eskill review

Assessing candidate skill level has helped us make informed hiring decisions for positions.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the assigned account rep is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

There are so many tests available that it can be difficult to narrow down to my needs and set up the appropriate test. However, this a good problem to have and the rep usually assists me if needed.

eSkill

Pros

The pre-employment testing we applied to most of our hires was very helpful in establishing benchmarks for ability and has correlated with success on the job.

Cons

The dashboard design looks a bit dated and is not always intuitive.

very good

Pros

Easy To use for setting up tests. Easy to see results.

Cons

Did not offer some of what we wanted to test on

Easy to use and wide variety of test options

Pros

I like how many test subjects and categories there are, and how many sample questions are within each of those subjects. It's easy to look through the questions and select which ones I'd like to use for my tests.

Cons

It can be a bit cumbersome to create a test from scratch.

Thank you for taking the time to review eSkill. We are happy to hear you enjoy our vast subject library! We do understand creating a test from scratch can be time-consuming. Your Client Success Manager, Sydney, is always available to assist you during this process to make it easier for you!

Great testing software

Pros

This program is easy to use and easy to set up.

Cons

Some of the tests need editing for every day questions.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.