All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eSkill

Job tests, behavioral assessments & video interviewing tools

visit website

eSkill Reviews

Great Software!

Great experience. Would definitely recommend.

Pros

Great customer service! The questions I asked were always promptly answered by friendly staff. The ability to customize a test to meet our particular needs was a wonderful option. We were able to zone in on exactly the skills we wanted to test.

Cons

No cons to report so far. It works great.

Great product overall

eSkill has been a great resource for us when we are looking for a specific candidate with job skills that are tailored to a position.

Pros

I like that I am able to mold an exam into exactly what I am looking for and am able to preview the exam before sending it out. This allows me to ensure that our candidates will be tested on what applies to us specifically and not just an industry.

Cons

The platform overall is not the easiest to navigate through. However, after some browsing around, you are able to get the basics down.

Great Product

They have done an excellent job with the product role out, initial training, and ongoing support (although ongoing support is not really necessary due to the intuitive nature of the product). Having used 2 other testing software, this product is light-years ahead in every way.

Pros

Eskill is easy to set up, easy to adjust for specific needs, and has all the assessment exams we need to examine our associate qualifications in an efficient and timely manner.

Cons

I wish we had known about the product much sooner.

Great Customer Service

I found the staff to be exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

My account managers were awesome to work with. They answered all my questions quickly and professionally. I found it easy to add the questions I wanted in my testing and any questions I had were quickly answered by the staff at ESkill. The tests questions to choose from had a large variety and were relevant to our business.

Cons

We had no problems with the software, very happy.

eSkill- Customization is Just What We Needed!

Pros

I like that I can customize the tests based on what we're looking for with regard to candidate skill. I can see a breakdown of results that include what specific questions were missed and why.

Cons

I'm not sure I can identify what I like the least. I've been happy overall.

What I like about ESkill

I like that I can administer the test when I need to. I don't rely on any outside vendor to do it for me. I also appreciate our rep; she's been super helpful when I've needed extra attention (usually under a deadline!).

Pros

There is a variety of job titles to mix into a specific skills test for candidates. I appreciate this.

Cons

There are so many questions - I don't have time to review every question, but I need to as so many don't apply to the role that we are testing for.

Endless possibilities but easy to use

was able to truly see candidate knowledge concerning specific disciplines and their ability to successfully get the job done

Pros

endless combinations of testing/simulations content stays current and spans across so many disciplines

Cons

We have no complaints whatsoever with the software from any user or any administrator at our company

Customizable option for candidate testing.

Ease of use in testing candidate skill level. Helped to differentiate the strongest candidates.

Pros

Flexible testing system with the ability to create tests at multiple skill levels and for multiple positions.

Cons

Wish they'd offer an option to buy fewer candidate tests, which would be helpful for smaller organizations.

eSkills is a great value.

I needed a fast and complete solution to accurately test, rate, and track the technical skills of my staff and of potential candidates thru the screening process.

Pros

The ease of use. I was able to quickly jump in, navigate the system, and create my exams.

Cons

The user interface is a bit dated and could really use an update.

We are happy to hear how easy you find eSkill to use! We are in the process of updating our user interface. Please keep an eye out for our notifications and release date, as this is coming soon :)

The best Skills testing out there.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of scheduling and purchasing the skill evaluators. Also, my service representative has always been very helpful in picking the test that will fit best.

Cons

Everything is great! I cannot honestly think of one thing that i would change about the skill evaluators.

HR Specialist

Creating easy to use and streamlined tests for my recruitment needs.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features I need to use for my recruitment needs.

Cons

No issues. The software has all the features I need for my work.

eSkill Superior Testing at a fraction of the Cost

Excellent options of testing to use for a variety of candidates. So glad that we are able to use this program. We don't have a high volume of testing, so eSkill provided great pricing to meet the needs of testing we have.

Pros

Like the variety of tests and ability to create testing matched for a specific position.

Cons

There are so many options, it can be a bit confusing at first. Once you are adapt to the system, easy to set everything up.

Review for eSkill

Pros

Ability to streamline candidate testing.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I didn't like about the software

eSkills

We utilize eSkills for assessment knowledge and skills for many of our position including, administrative, accounting, and mechanics.

Pros

ease to use can customize questions/create your own has canned tests

Cons

need to customize most tests applicants can "cheat" to answer questions

Thank you for taking the time to review eSkill! We are happy to hear you find our testing easy to use. We are continually improving our software and adding additional ways to deter applicants from cheating on the assessments. Your Client Success Manager, Dwight, will happily discuss these different options with you.

Inexpensive and Valuable

Pros

eSkill helps us achieve our goals with skill assessment testing. The product is inexpensive and valuable at the same time. I would recommend eSkill.

Cons

I prefer the prior version of their software but it still works.

We love eSkill in Fayetteville, North Carolina!

We moved to eSkill from another testing software and have found that, in addition to saving money and having excellent customer service, our candidates are having a much more pleasant experience.

Pros

We like the ease of creating custom tests and the amazing customer service.

Cons

We have only been using this software since January and have not found anything we like least yet. :)

Eskill is easy to use, and most importantly specific and easy to configure into exactly what we want

Pros

The number of assessment options available is robust. I really like that the MS Office simulations are so thorough.

Cons

The user interface is a little clunky at times. It can be hard to know which menu needs adjusting when making customizations.

Great way to evaluate applicants and current staff!

This was the format that I was looking for and it was a great help to me as a Human Resource Director.

Pros

It is simple for the user. Easy to navigate and edit the tests.

Cons

I would like more questions to choose from in the medical field.

Great Product, But Not What We Needed

Pros

My company downloaded a free trial of this thinking it would be good to see what skills that our clients possess so we can help fit them into jobs in the community. This software was easy to navigate and I liked that it could be customized, however it was not what we were thinking it was.

Cons

At times it was hard to search to see what skill assessments that the user did. When we logged out, it was hard to find how to get back to where we were.

eSkill has been an excellent partner with testing job applicants.

Skill assessment of applicants.

Pros

You can design tests or have a CSR assist you with creating one for your specific needs. There are also a large volume of tests to choose from, which makes it easy to select or create a test specific to your need.

Cons

If you have a specific test need, you must be very clear on what you need when describing test parameters to the CSR.

More tests needed

Pros

I like the features and different types of tests that are available.

Cons

Could be more geared towards certain firm types and include more relevant test types.

Maimonides Medical Center

Pros

Giving candidates the option to log in by creating their own user name. The dashboard was very helpful and user friendly.

Cons

There was a point where we had issues loading the website through different browsers but our contact at eSkill helped us resolve this right away.

eSkills Review

Pros

eSkills has a very large question database to choose from.

Cons

It is difficult to view the applicants that we have sent assessments to. We wish there was an easier place to view all of the assessments that have been sent out, even if the individual never completed it.

I have had great results with eSkill

More insight into our applicants abilities, which helps us make a better job fit. Sometimes we are asked questions in regards to the tests but since we are such new users we don't always know the answers yet

Pros

We like that there are so many test options available to us and that our contact person is always there to help if we need anything

Good tech skill solution

Pros

Very easy to set up tests and eSkill has a good variety of tests to choose from for a variety of technical roles.

Cons

As a small business, we don't do the volume of tests annually to get into a good discount price level so for us cost is a bit high. If you do a lot of testing, I think the cost would be very reasonable.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.